That’s IT! Krystal Jung, You Are GROUNDED!

He Broke My Heart. Now We Are Married.

Another update for you guys because I got upvoted XD

Kidding! It's because the ideas are running in my head now, and I'm (thankfully) pretty free (selectively) now.
Leave all the schoolwork to tomorrow morning! XD

syamimi_minir: thanks for the upvote! :D
enehkiux: haha yup Sulli will be on Krystal's side, and yes Krystal with the revenge plan is cute but Taemin's not going to give her the chance XD
milkymushytaem & winry84: yay thanks for liking this slightly random and idk what~ kind of Taemin. Pretty random but cute in his own ways imho.
tulipa: haha thanks for the compliment XD
wee0406: yeap Taestal! It's actually linked to "Problems" haha. Just felt that they're pretty cute so just going to give them a story of their own XD Thanks for the continuous support :DD

As usual, hope you guys enjoy! :)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yahh! How can you ground me at home?” Krystal’s yells were heard all over the house.

“Because I can!” Taemin shouted back at her.

“Let me gooooo!” Krystal tried to push her way out of her room when Taemin blocked the entrance/exit with his body.

“No! You’re going to stay inside the room until you discover your wrongdoings.” Taemin replied and slammed the door shut, locking the room with her inside.

Taemin’s POV:

How could she…just snap at me in my face, saying that she has a freaking boyfriend?
I mean, I thought we were married?
And shouldn’t she stay faithful or something? At least I’m quitting my habits. What is she trying to do? Pick up my habit? This is ridiculous, when she was the one who wanted me to stop it.
And she even dared to say that she never promised to be faithful, I was the stupid one who thought she would be.
LIKE WHAT IS SHE TELLING ME RIGHT NOW?
Seriously, is she the Jung Soojung that I knew from years ago?
It just doesn’t feel good; doesn’t feel good that things seem really out of my expectations.
Oh and she starts screaming again…not like any more screams will make me forgive her.
“No! You will not come out until you realises your wrong!” I shouted at the door.
“What wrong! I’m not in the wrong!” She yells back, “Yahhh Lee Taemin! You idiot! Lee Taemin!”
Right, this is the only time I’d probably hear her call my name so many times.
“Jung Soojung! I trusted you so much!” I shouted back at her.
“Trust what? You’re crazy! Let me out of the freaking room!” She screamed back.
It kind of hurts; she betrayed my trust on her.
Perhaps this was how Jinki hyung felt at that time. No wonder he went bersak that time. No wonder things had such dramatic change afterwards.
So it does drive one crazy.
Now I know.
This is just…so…NG.
And I collapsed on the seat in the living room. This is so…mind-draining.

Krystal’s POV:

Yahhh! Where is he? Did he go out? Or else why is he not responding to my screams?
How could he? Go out after he has locked me in the freaking room?
This is insane! Like, I don’t even know what has happened, I’m only up for a few minutes after the nap that caused me to wake up in shock.
Yea, in shock, because the first thing I saw when I opened my eyes was his freaking face.
His damned face that told me “he is very pissed now.”
I didn’t even do anything to him? I didn’t even touch him even though I woke up with him at such close proximity this freaking morning!
And he practically shoved my phone to my face and asked “what is this?”
Like what? Duh a freaking phone?
And then he tainted my keychain with his hands, and demanded an answer from me.
So I was like, keychain, duh? HELLO can’t you see it for yourself? And I demanded that he remove his hands off my keychain.
That was when his fury grew, and he just screamed some weird stuff at me, at a speed too fast for me to comprehend.
I mean, HELLO, if you want me to KNOW what you’re talking about at least have the decency to SLOW DOWN SO THAT I CAN FREAKING UNDERSTAND!
The only thing I could make out from his speech at nonsense speed was something about “couple” and “keychain” and “damn guy”.
Which made it pretty obvious what he was angry about, but I don’t freaking get him.
It’s not like our marriage is real, so what is he so pissed about? Shouldn’t he be used to it already? The kind of “betrayal” that he accused me of committing? So what’s he trying to do now? Uphold faithfulness? Did the quitting really get the better of him?
Yah Jung Soojung, you must be crazy, how could it be possible? He is Lee Taemin. LEE TAEMIN, just so you remember.
Making the matter worse was that he took my phone away with him when he locked the door!
So what? I’m like out of connections with the world, and left to die alone in the pathetic room with no freedom to speak of.
LEE TAEMIN IS CRAZY!
HE IS TOTALLY BERSAK!
WHY DID I MARRY SOMEONE LIKE HIM?
OR JUST TO SAY, HOW DID I EVEN FALL FOR HIM LAST TIME?
“Let me out!” I continued shouting at the door.

Taemin’s POV:

*Cold heart baby! Cold ice baby!*
Woah, what’s that music playing?
*Zzzzz*
Oh right! It’s her wretched phone ringing.
The wretched phone with the wretched keychain
until now she had not told me who was the Mr K?
Never mind, I’ll find it out myself
“Ms K! Let’s meet tomorrow at the place?”
Ms K? There is only one two three people who know that she’s Ms K.
Awesome, Mr K has come uninvited. GREAT!
“Sure! But where is the place again?” I texted back to who she named as “BF”,
Ya right, BF. Think I don’t know what BF means? How dare she do this to me! I bet she don’t even name me as “Hubby” or something mushy.
Oh right, now’s the good time.
And yes, I could finally unlock her phone. Guess what her code is? 1401. I have no freaking idea what it means; it’s just that I chanced upon it when she was unlocking her phone. Pretty much of luck here I have.
So I typed in my number and called it with her phone.
Oh wow, look at the name! “Greatest Playboy” it reads.
OH GREAT; JUST Great.
*Zzzz*
The phone vibrated once more, no longer playing the wretched song since I set the phone on vibration mode.
Yes, anything got to do with her phone is wretched, in my opinion.
“Come on, that café, duh. Don’t tell me you have forgotten about it!”
They even have the place. How long has her affair been going on? >:( And which freaking café it is? Like…there are so many cafes in Seoul HELLO! I don’t think I can find out which one it is even if I visit the cafes one by one =.=
“Yes, I have forgotten about it. So unless you tell me which café it is I won’t be able to meet you.” I replied Mr K. Tsk. Why do I feel like I’m some busybody trying to interfere to people’s love affairs? And it just doesn’t sound right, because:
Firstly, I’m the husband; he’s the third party.
Secondly, it sounds like I’m being jealous or over possessive of her, which makes even no sense.
Thirdly, it feels like I’m fighting for something that was never meant to be mine.
Fourthly, LEE TAEMIN IS NEVER SOME BUSYBODY! >:(
I swear, ever since the marriage I have been freaking weird. But I cannot do anything about it! Or to be more accurate, I don’t know what I should do about it! ><
“Krys, you’re so adorable. It’s the one near Choiison, duh XD”
Hmm Mr K replied.
Krys, you’re so adorable.
What’s so adorable about her? Tsk.
Choiison? Hmm I’m reminded of that nightmare I used to have: that my part in the fic is being cut because the author added more Kai. Tsk, what is Kai compared to me! Tsk!
Oh wait, Kai? Kai starts with a K! :O
Could he be? Seriously, he’s having more appearance in the fic? WHYYYYYYY? Did I perform not well enough? I married her as you all wanted! I quitted my habits as you all wanted? Shouldn’t the fic focus on only ME and the not-so-adorable Krys? What is Kai doing here? The Kai, TSK!
So extra!
I’m sooooo going to kick him out of this fic, you guys watch me! I’m NOT kidding here. TSKKKKKK!
I will be the one and only guy in this fic!!! Being the maknae is bad enough already. Don’t drag someone from EXO-K inside here HELLO! Tskkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!
This is WAR!
And no, no spazzing of MBLAQ here PLEASE, this is a SHINee-Taemin fic! It’s irritating enough having a random EXO-K member here; I don’t want an even more random one from MBLAQ okayyy!
Gosh, why is my life so hard! Why is the plot getting so complicated!
But it’s alright. I WILL SIMPLIFY EVERYTHING. HAHAHA *evil laugh*

Krystal’s POV:

Hungryyyyy~ stomach’s growling like there’s no tomorrow~~
Then again, true enough that there might be no tomorrow for me ><
Lee Taemin is seriously mad. He’s not bothering that I have NO WATER AND FOOD to last me for the day in my room. Okay, our room. Does he seriously want me to DIE inside the room?
FAIR ENOUGH, if I died inside the room I’ll make sure my soul will haunt him for the rest of his life!
This is insane. TOTAL INSANE.

*Creak*
Oh my! The door is open!
And I should not be surprised to see his freaking face. I mean, it would have been creepier if the door opened on its own and there’s no one coming in or outside.

Taemin’s POV:

Enough of the Mr K incident; I’m not going to keep mentioning him here!
It had been hours since I locked her inside.
She’s probably hungry and thirsty.
So I unlocked the door and entered the room.
The first thing I heard was not her yelling; it was her stomach growling.
Adorable much XD
“Mm, you’re here to see if I’m dead, is it?” She greeted me like this. What’s wrong with her?
“Yah Jung Soojung…”
“DO YOU KNOW I’M FREAKING HUNGRY AND I’M DYING INSIDE HERE? YOU KNOW WHAT I HAVE DECIDED TO HAUNT YOU FOR YOUR WHOLE LIFE IF I AM GOING TO DIE INSIDE THIS PATHETIC ROOM. SO YOU’RE LUCKY THAT I’M STILL ALIVE AND KICKING AND SCREAMING AT YOU RIGHT NOW BECAUSE IT JUST MEANS THAT I’M STILL ALIVE AND THUS UNABLE TO SCAR YOU FOR LIFE!” She burst out in complaints.
Haha, it’s quite cute when she’s complaining.
“Chillax! Here’s food for you.” I passed her the takeaway I had bought from some random convenience shop.
“Hmm…” She took the cup out of the plastic bag. “Bwoh? Lee Taemin are you serious that you’re giving me freaking cup noodles HELLO?
“Ahhh…I can’t really cook.” I replied with a cheeky smile.
“Oh my god,” She commented. “Do you want food? I mean proper decent food for the human body?”
I nodded. I think I know what she wants to do.
“Okay, just let me out of the wretched room.” She replied.
Wow, now we even talk in somewhat union. You should know what I mean *winks*
I nodded to her and passed her the keys, showing my decision.

Krystal’s POV:

You know what? I have this extremely strong urge to just shove him into the room and LOCK HIM IN!
HOW DARE HE LOCK ME IN THE ROOM! HOW DARE HE DO SO!
I must be blind to fall for him. He’s nothing but insanity! And I mean insanity in a bad way.
But I’m not so uncreative. I’m not going to play the same tricks on him.
So I stepped into the kitchen and began to pick out random ingredients from the fridge. Let’s see…eggs, carrots… oh right, I don’t even know how they ended up in the fridge considering that I have not visited any shops that sells such stuff ever since we moved in.
Then again, that is not important :) the most important thing is that I have food. Yes, I have food.
I believe you’re seeing my plan now. *smirks*

Taemin’s POV:

She actually looks good in the kitchen. Even though she’s just cooking instant noodles with a lot of ingredients, and she still dare to criticise my cup noodles! Like how different they are? Then again, it’d probably be nice to taste her cooking. It’s those typical married couple thing I guess. Just nice, I can finally have a taste of it. We never really had a “married couple” moment ever since we stepped into this house, as you can see from all our descriptions. Let’s just hope that this will mark the start of everything.

Lol, what everything is I exactly looking forward to? Okay, just take everything I have said with a pinch of salt. Sometimes I just speak nonsense and random stuff without thinking.

Oooh I see the noodles going into the pot after all the carrots are boiled! Huh one packet of noodles? Oh does she want to share that pathetic packet with me? I thought she was hungry or something?

“Krystal, shouldn’t you add one more packet of noodles?” I inquired.

“Trust me, this is enough.” She replied with a smile. Why did I think that smile looked so…sinister? But seeing her smile is sufficient for me to put all my trust in her. I believe she will come up with something delicious :)

Krystal’s POV:

Of course one packet is enough. Can’t you see it? *smirks*
finally, the noodles was cooked and I transferred all the contents from the pot into this huge bowl.
That Taemin is still so blindly excited for the noodles. LOL. He’s smiling like a kid with lollipop!
“Noodles are here!” I exclaimed on purpose.
“Looks great here.” He commented.
I nodded to him.
Just as he was about to put his chopsticks into the noodles, I asked, “yah, what are you doing?”
“Eating?” He looked at me with a puzzled expression.
This is where the fun begins.
“Why are you eating my noodles?” I asked.
“What?”
“My noodles! It’s only for me!” I shifted the bowl of noodles away from his seat.
“Yahhh! What about me?” He whined.
“I thought you have your cup noodles?”
“I threw it away because I thought you are cooking!”
Oh my god, did he just throw away a decent intact cup of instant noodles? Crazy guy.
“Now you know, you can pick up the noodles from the bin.” I replied casually.
“NO!” He tried to pull the bowl of noodles towards his seat, and of course I would tug the other side of the bowl.
The soup splashed on us. FREAKKKKK! Doesn’t he know that the soup can scald people? IDIOT!

Taemin’s POV:

So the soup splashed all over us. She grimaced in pain as most of the soup aimed at her petite hands.
“, I’m so sorry.” I apologised.
“Idiot! Don’t you know that soup can splash?” She complained.
“I’m really sorry.” I repeated, and proceeded to hold her hand in mine, to check her scalding. She tried to wring her hand out of my grip, but I held it even tighter. Finally, she relented, as she looked at me with…unexplainable eyes.

“We need to cool this down.” I told her and pulled her to the sink, where I placed her reddened hand under the running tap.

She bit her lips as the water hits her hand. It must have seriously hurt. I’m such an idiot.

“I’m really sorry.” I repeated. Seriously, I don’t know what else I could say at this time.

Krystal’s POV:

He kept apologising. Now I feel bad. Only if I had cooked his portion as well…then nothing would have happened. Now he seems to be blaming himself on everything. It just kind of…makes me feel…guilty…and…I don’t really know what’s this weird feeling.

But it will not be love.

“I’ll get the cream.” He informed. I nodded in response.

Let’s say, maybe we can really live together harmoniously. As a family, maybe see him as a brother. He would probably make a good brother.

He returned moments later with the cream. He gently applied the cream on the reddened parts of my hand. A tinge of warmth hit my heart. It feels so…family. Maybe that’s what we could be; family.

After he had applied the cream, we returned to the dining table. But it was pretty much silence. I guess he’s also at a loss for words, considering how he repeated his apologies and nothing else just now.

I pushed the bowl of noodles closer to his seat. He got the meaning and picked up his chopsticks once again, the same smile as just now.
We shared the bowl of noodles. He initiated to wash the dishes, probably realising that my hand is pretty much covered with cream and it would not be that adequate for me to wash the bowl and pot.

We sat on the couch side by side, watching TV.
Just nice, there was a scene where there was a couple inching closer to each other, K-I-S-S-I-N-G. You know how awkward it is right? When you’re seated with a guy and something like this is playing on the screen.
I could feel his stare at me during that moment. I just sat frozen in my position.
Somehow, I could feel him inching in…
I instinctively leaned to the other side, keeping my gaze away from him.
“You think I was going to kiss you? HAHAHAHAH!” He suddenly started laughing.
“What?” I turned to face him.
“I was just…testing it out.” He replied with a smirk.
“What? You..!” His lips reached for mine.
I THOUGHT HE WAS JUST TESTING IT OUT?
“Yes I am testing it out.” He commented randomly as his lips left mine.
AM I A LABORATORY RAT OR SOMETHING? I was about to give him a punch when his hands grabbed my fist.

“Krystal Jung, what is this pulsating feeling I get?” He placed my palm on his chest, near the heart. It was beating so fast.

Are you kidding me? Is Lee Taemin trying to tell me that his heart beats faster for me?

“You probably have a problem with your heart.” I replied randomly and left the living room, heading towards the bedroom.

Oh , bedroom; our bedroom. See the problem here?

Taemin’s POV:

WHAT HAVE I SERIOUSLY DONE? OH MY GOD!
I did NOT just make her feel my heartbeat!
And I have no reason to do that in the first place!
OH MY GOD. This is going to be soooooo freaking awkward.
*Zzzz*
her phone vibrated in my pocket. I cannot believe that she had forgotten about her phone all along!
“Remember our date tomorrow! *winks*”
Mr K, I have no idea what are you winking about. There’s nothing to wink in the first place. You expecting me to reply a “See you! *wink*”?
In your dreams!

I turned off her phone and kept it in my pocket. She will never get it back even if she remembers about it.

And Mr K, I will deal with you tomorrow. I’m talking about real deal.

So I turned off the TV and headed towards our bedroom. Yes I know this is going to be MEGA AWKWARDNESS. And it’s my fault; yes you don’t have to keep reminding me with your sceptical look and everything!

*Creak*
She’s on the bed.
I crept up the bed as well. No wait, no crept up. Just climb onto it. It’s my bed as well. I don’t have to act all sneaky and stuff.
She instinctively turned her body away from me. Now I’m seriously suspecting if she’s asleep. >:(
Nevertheless, I entered dreamland after some time.

Krystal’s POV:

Just shut your eyes oh my god. Stop thinking about random nonsense stuff!
I could hear him snoring.
Even he’s asleep! Krystal Jung what are you doing? Stop replaying that nonsense weird stuff just now!
Think of your new BF! THINK OF HIM! Oh yes! Where’s my phone?
Where did he kidnap my phone to? >:(