The Reason to Quit

He Broke My Heart. Now We Are Married.

 

Another update cos I'm pretty free and feels like typing more before school starts for me :)

soojongin, thanks for your comment! Yeap he's going to quit his habit :)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Taemin’s POV:

I cannot believe that she’s unaffected by my puppy expressions. I mean, girls literally die when I use it on them. That’s why I hardly give off that kind of expression, because I don’t want to end up killing people ><

Okay, you are normal if you could figure out that it was a joke. But should you seriously thought that girls die for real when I give off that puppy expression, please, go bang your head against the wall now -.-

They metaphorically die, okay? So it still somehow proves the great ability of Lee Taemin and my one and only Taemin-style puppy eyes :P

Anyway, let’s get back to reality.

So, Krystal Jung is unaffected. Heck, how does she even do that? Sometimes I can’t help by caress my very own mirror image when I do the puppy face in front of the mirror. Freaky much? That’s how freaky Lee Taemin is.

No wait! NOT FREAKY! I mean, that’s how adorable Lee Taemin is.

Goodness, what’s with all the random errors these days :/

And I really don’t have time to correct such errors. I mean, her condition is that I quit my bad habit. Like is that even possible without Lee Taemin dying? That’s just how bad my symptoms are, it’s like a drug, and I’m addicted to it, for the rest of my life.

Sometimes I wonder if there are enough women in the world for my addiction…

And you may wonder what made me like this today.

Personally, I used to know a hyung when I was younger. I used to see him together with his girlfriend since we pretty much hang around the same area.

Stop random guessing! I’m not the 3rd party HELLO! I’m still the nice baby Taeminnie at that time okayyyyy ><

Then, there was once, when I saw that girl smooching another guy on the streets. Yes, smooching. Disgusting much. I pondered for a very long time whether I should tell hyung about it, but when I told him about it, he took in none of it.

“Taeminnie, you must have seen the wrong person. Julia wouldn’t do that to me.”

That was what he said. Choosing not to believe me because I’m baby Taeminnie?

I tried to convince him you know. Just blurt out the whole story, everything I saw. That’s the very normal response of anyone who doesn’t get believed by the person right? Just try to convince him that I’m right, and she’s cheating on you.

Still, he took in NONE of it.

Then one day, I was walking along the streets again (Yes I’m too bored during those times that I’m roaming the streets, problem? ><), when I saw her with another guy again. And mind you, that another guy is not the same another guy I saw the first time. (Disgusting woman) And guess what? Jinki hyung saw it too. Whoops I mean he saw them too. Sorry, it’s just natural ability to classify them as non-human beings XD.

And woah, little did I know that Jinki hyung would be sooooo affected by all that.

He literally went bersak!

Yes, this time round, I really mean it literally. STOP INTERRUPTING MY STORY WITH YOUR RANDOM THOUGHTS! >:(

And luckily, he got knocked down by a car.

Yes, I said LUCKILY, and it’s NOT TYPO OR ANYTHING. STOP INTERRUPTING MY WORDS WITH YOUR RANDOM THOUGHTS! SECOND WARNING HERE! >:(

You know why luckily? OKAY YOU SHOULD START THINKING WHEN I’M ASKING A QUESTION OKAYYYY? THIRD WARNING HERE! >:(

He lost his memory, selectively. Pretty cool? I thought so too. I have never heard of such a type of memory loss. And thankfully, the part he lost was related to that girl.

But one side effect of that memory loss though: his subconscious told him that all the love he showered were towards chicken.

So now he’s a chicken addict. *Cough* I mean, a devoted chicken lover.

Then again, it’s better devoted to chicken than to that kind of woman.

And as for me, I got so freaked out by the turn in events that I really saw women differently. Instead of being played by women, I should play them. That was the lesson I learnt from hyung’s incident.

And then it’s the Lee Taemin you know today.

But now, Krystal Jung wants me to quit this habit.

Okay okay, some of you may say that why not I lie to her that I’ll quit and everything, to make things easier for us. HELLO, it’s not that I’m dumb that I could not come up with this idea; it’s just that I don’t want to lie.

Lying hurts. Like how it hurts hyung.

I play girls, but I don’t lie to them. I’m always very honest when I want to end a relationship :) That’s one of the many good traits in Lee Taemin :)

Okay, I guess, I really need to quit. Nothing can be done unless I quit.

I shall try to quit. You guys better root for me okay? (Or else you won’t get the Taestal ending that you want. Yes this is a warning, so you’d better support me XD)

And please, prepare a freaking GRAND funeral for me should I die from the lack of women by my side.

Gosh, I’m totally not optimistic about this. But it’s the only path for me.

So the next day I went to look for her in her working place. Yes, thanks to my family’s networks I managed to know where she works at.

And seriously, is Jung Soojung another of that kind of girl?

JUST STOP RANDOM GUESSING HERE! I’M GOING TO TELL YOU GUYS WHAT I’VE SEEN!

“Krystal.” He called her name.

“Mm…Kai?” She replied him.

“Just wondering… if you’re free tonight? You see… I have this pair of tickets here, and I don’t want to waste the spare one…” He rambled on while stuttering. Loser! I don’t even stutter when I talk.

She smiled.

“I’m free tonight.” She replied.

Cool! She’s agreeing to a date so easily?

Did she forget that she’s to-be-wed to the Great Lee Taemin?

“Ooo…okay! I’ll pick you up…” He continued.

“I’ll pick you up and throw you down the building!” I announced my presence by completing his sentence. In the way I want it to be XD

She gasped.

He stared.

Yes, pretty impressive entrance I see. Even I’m so proud of being myself :D

“Who are you?” *Alert mode on*

Yes I could see his alert mode being switched on. I mean, even if I could not see it, it’s pretty obvious right? I mean, he’s facing Lee Taemin right now, HELLO!

“You can ask Krys.” I replied with a smirk.

She turned towards me and pulled me to a corner. Just when she was pulling me I made a you-know-erhm face to that Kai person. Just making things look more…ambiguous… XD

“Why are you here?” She asked.

Well, I was originally here to tell you my decision, but now…

“To spy on you,” I replied.

“What? What nonsense are you saying now?” She asked back.

“So that you don’t have an EXTRA-MARITAL AFFAIR with another WHILE I’M AWAY!” I purposely shouted the words in caps so that the Kai would not dare to mess around with my Krys.

“Bwoh? I’m NOT MARRIED TO YOU!” She also heightened her tone at the caps part, obviously trying to tell the Kai that she’s still y, free and single.

NO! THIS IS NOT THE TIME FOR YOU TO BE SPAZZING OVER SUPER JUNIOR! PLEASE, READERS, GET BACK TO YOUR SENSES! >:(

“YOU WILL BE MARRIED TO ME SOONER OR LATER!” I practically shouted the words out.

“NO!” She shouted back.

“YES!” I shouted back and pressed my lips on her.

It felt different…from the last time we kissed. Maybe because this time, she was not returning the kiss. T_T Have I lost my charm in 2 years?

She tried to push me away but hello, a girl is never a match against a guy XD

Later, she softened her struggle. I sunk in the kiss deeper, hoping that she would reciprocate. I loosen my grip on her as well, thinking that it would create a more love-filled atmosphere and sensual experience.

And then she practically pushed me against the wall just when I had left down my guard. It hurts a lot more than when Choi Jinri slapped my shoulders! T_T

Just when she was about to disappear from my sight as she ran out of the office, I shouted to her.

“I will quit the habit!”

She turned back, as expected. But she did not let’s say…run back towards me and hugged me and saying mushy things like “I’m really happy.” Or “Thanks.” Or “You’re saying it for real?” with a smile.

No, she just turned back, and nodded, and still left the office.

Meaning: Point taken, so you can take your leave now.

LIKE WHATTTTT? :(

Anyway, I took a quick glance at the Kai. He had a pretty…unreadable expression on his face.

I bet the Kai is very confused right now XD

Nevertheless, at least I managed to cut off the potential red string that tied the Kai and my Krys together. A pretty successful attempt here :)