You are madly in love with her!

He Broke My Heart. Now We Are Married.

 

HELLO! Becase there's an upvote i decided to not let you guys wait too long, thus here's the update! Thanks wee0406! :D
And YAY you guys managed to sense that Key actually likes Sulli for real in "Problems" :D It was meant to be sensed, but not explicitly said XD
Anyway here's the update! Probably one of the better chapters since n chapters ago. Gosh my fluctuating writing skills gahhhhh D:

No matter what, hope you guys enjoy! :D
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Minho appeared in the college canteen searching for Sulli.

“Oppa!” Sulli waved her hands in the air while calling him. Yet he does not seem to see it.

“Aish! Oppa!!!” Sulli called a second time, louder than before, but Minho remained unaffected by her calls.

“This Choi Minho…” Sulli muttered to herself as she whipped out her phone and began calling him.

*Oh I’m curious yeah~ inside the picture~*

“Yoboseyo?” Minho spoke into the phone before he could even remember to look at the caller’s name.

“Choi Minho! I’m just right BEHIND you!” Sulli exclaimed into her phone. She saw him turn behind and gave a froggy smile, as how Sulli termed it.

Moments later Minho was seated beside her on their round table.

“Aigooo our Krystal looks so sweet with her husband...” Minho made a casual comment. Sulli nudged him.

“Omo wae? Don’t they look good together?” He continued to comment.

“Choi Minho…” Sulli muttered under her breath.

“Wae? You’re jealous? I mean, we can do what they’re doing as well, whispering softly to themselves while eating their meals slowly…” Minho continued his words, when he realised something. “Omo, wait, this isn’t the guy I saw that time!” He exclaimed, causing the duo to look up.

“Key! Why are you with Krystal?” He asked in shock. After all that stuff that he was rambling about, she isn’t dining sweetly with her husband!

“Minho oppa, we’re together now.” Krystal announced.

“Bwoh??!” Minho replied in shock. He then tugged Sulli to one side, where he began to bombard her with numerous questions.

“So, where’s Taemin?” Minho asked after they returned to the table.

“He said he had something on so he told us to leave first.” Key replied.

Your results:

90-100 points: You are madly in love with him/her!
You may not have realised it (that’s why you’re taking this test!), but you’re 90-100% madly in love with him/her. The rest of 1-10%, you may ask? That is simple. You’re in love with him/her. So what’s the conclusion? There’s no running away for you. You LOVE him/her. Your visions will automatically search for him/her whenever he/she’s not by your side, and even if he/she’s by your side, you take occasionally, no, frequent peeks at him/her. His/her moods affect your moods. You are willing to do anything for him/her, and I mean it when I say so, you are even willing to risk your life for him/her. So what are you waiting for? Just confess when he/she’s still single. If he/she’s taken, still confess! Proclaim your love!

Taemin’s POV:

This is crazy! How could this be freaking possible? I don’t love! How would I even get the highest ranking for this idiotic love test? Mind you, highest ranking! It could have been explainable if it was a ranking below the highest; talk about friendship love, siblings love, family love, but the explanation clearly talks about the man-woman love! And of all people, the person I had in mind when I was doing this test is her. That woman whom I used to ditch and who I subsequently married. How would I end up in love with her? This is just plainly not making any sense!

Screw the tutor who told us to help him out in his love affairs and judge if the love test is accurate. He refused to say why, but it should be pretty obvious that he’d gotten an unwanted result and is therefore judging the credibility of the test. I would have not done it, if not for the fact that I was stuck with boredom with everyone looking so excited at the simple task for today’s tutorial compared to the usual brain cells killing questionnaire.

I’m pretty sure this test is inaccurate!

Gosh! I need to get some girl today… To clear off my mind of ridiculous thoughts! Thankfully Krystal returned me my rights to freedom and playboy life! Then again she’s pretty much doing so for her own sake. I mean, she wants to be with Key hyung…and I don’t even know how she came to like him!

Okay Lee Taemin. Stop this! It’s not right to let her name roam in your mind all the time, every 3 seconds or so…freakkkk! How did I even take note of the frequency her name appears in my head? Oh god, oh god, oh goddddddd ><

I need a freaking breather.

This is not working. Why am I looking at them eating together so happily?

*Noona neomu yeppeo~*

“Taemin ah! You said that there are pretty girls in your college right?” Jjong hyung? Now that’s a really random question.

“Mm, yes. Wae?”

“I’m inside your college now! Where are you?” Oh dear, hyung, are you that desperate? Kekeke~

Minutes after I had given him my location, he appeared next to me.

“Hyung!” I smiled at him, but he seemed to be shifting his attention somewhere.

“What’s wrong hyung?” I asked.

“Taemin, do you know that guy over there?” Key hyung?

“Yes. You know him too?” I asked back.

“He’s that guy I was telling you about!” Jjong hyung replied in disbelief.

“Which guy?”

“The one with the y hips and…” He replied.

“…and swaying them seductively OH MY GOD YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT KEY HYUNG YOU’RE ATTRACTED TO HIS HIPS?!” I continued his words and exclaimed further.

“SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Jjong hyung proceeded to cover my mouth with his palm as I tried to fidget in my position.

Jonghyun’s POV:

Oh dear. This is crazy. How can this punk just SCREAM out everything like this?

“What about my hips?” Mr y Hips turned to look at us, but it feels like his gaze is piercing through mine. This is FREAKY.

“Ah yes, Mr y Hips…” Kim Jonghyun what have you just called him! OTL “I mean…”

HOW DO I FIND AN EXCUSE FOR MYSELF? NOT LIKE I CAN SUBSTITUTE Y HIPS WITH SMILIAR SOUNDING WORDS THAT SOUND LESS…sensual.

“Ah yes I have heard what you have just called me, so just get to the point!” Mr y Hips faked a smile as he stared at me longer.

. EMBARRASSED MAX KIM JONGHYUN!

“Well, I was saying…”

“Hyung was saying that he saw you along a road last time and found your hips so y and seductive that he almost thought he was going gay for you!”

LEE TAEMIN! Since when did he get out of my clenches? :O NOW THIS IS EMBARRASSED MAX!

Key’s POV:

Well, it’s not like I didn’t catch their conversation the first time, so what Taemin’s saying now is not that surprising…but gosh it’s still such a BOOM in my head hearing it in the face!

y and seductive hips? What the freak is inside that person’s head?!

“Hmm…okay. Are you straight?” I asked.

Jonghyun’s POV:

Am I straight? Am I straight? OF COURSE I AM! Right?

“I AM!”

“Then it’s fine.” She He replied. Oh goodness what’s in my head! :O

End of story? End of story? OH MY I’M SAVED!

“Mr Dino-head, you need to keep your thoughts with you next time, just a…” He halted for a moment, “friendly advice.” He continued.

KIM JONGHYUN YOU SHOULDN’T HAVE COME HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE! ><

Key’s POV:

Pffff! I still can’t get over the fact that he used such sensual terms on my freaking hips. It’s not like I’m a girl or anything! >:(

Take that, Mr Dino Head! And you’ll never dare to harbour freaking weird thoughts inside your head! What Mr y Hips? EWWWWWW!

I turned around and Sulli was laughing hysterically.…

“Ssul…” Minho patted her shoulders. Sulli then tried to control her laughter.

“Mianhae,” she said to me.

Aish! This Dino Head! Is everyone going to ogle at my hips after this? Holy NOOOOO!

Oh god, finally the end of the day! I mean, ever since almost everyone in the canteen had overheard Taemin’s random outburst about my hips and everything I have sensed people, really random ones, placing their gaze on my freaking hips, especially when we travelled from one venue to another.

AS IF YOU GUYS DON’T HAVE YOUR OWN HIPS AND NEED TO STARE AT SOMEONE ELSE’S! WHAT’S SO DIFFERENT ABOUT MY HIPS HELLO! >:(

And worse thing was I overheard, with my super duper sharp ears, some conversation among a group of guys. Look at THIS:

A: His hips really sway way better than those girls out there!
B: I know! I would have gone for him if I am gay!
C: Holy , I might have just gone gay for him! :O
D: Yah you guys, what are you talking about?
A: Look at that guy over there. Ani, that hot chick over there.
D: Hot chick? I don’t see any?
B: That guy with the striking silver pants!
D: Oh my, I know what you mean by hot chick. HOTNESS.
C: Yah! Don’t go for him! He’s MINE!

And the conversation continues. OH MY GOD *facepalms*

“Oppa, are you okay?” Krystal asked while walking by my side.

“I think I need to go to the toilet to puke out my food. Krystal you mind going home alone?”

“Arasso. Take care, oppa.” She replied.

So I made a run to the toilet.

Krystal’s POV:

Oh dear, poor oppa. He’s going to be so judged by the people around because of that loud commotion in the canteen.

And now it’s a lonely journey back home. I know you’re going to ask this, where’s Taemin and the rest, right?

Ssul went out with Minho oppa after her lectures have ended.
Taemin brought Jjong oppa around.
So I walked with Key oppa.

I have heard what you guys were discussing, that I’m only heading for Key oppa for the sense of security that I never felt with Taemin, right? Well, to be honest I’m also slightly confused after hearing what you guys have said…I mean, it’s true that I used to like Taemin but now I like Key oppa…but now, somehow I’m suspecting that it might not be true after all. I mean, even in the canteen, Jjong oppa looked more compatible with Key oppa than I am with him. I know this is a little out of topic but I just wanted to do some small comparison. See! Even a male suits him more than I do, and this is just…how do I describe it…

“Look out!”

I felt a sense of panic engulf me when I came back into reality from that loud (and familiar sounding) scream to see myself when turned to the left, facing an incoming car that was driving at a speed of…I don’t know…140 or something? I told myself to run but I was too much shock for my legs to respond. I only know that my mind went into a blank when a strong force grabbed me and soon I was facing the other direction. I felt the wind when the car drove past and the huge relief in my heart. I turned to face the one who had come for me despite the risk of getting knocked down by the car.

“Taemin?” I uttered the familiar name slowly. It was him? He risked himself to save me? How could it be? My heart was still beating ferociously due to the wave of panic and fear from merely seconds ago.

Taemin’s POV:

. The test was right. I.AM.IN.LOVE.WITH.KRYSTAL.JUNG.SOO.JUNG.

How do I know that? I just know it, when I didn’t think twice and ran to her in the middle of the road when I saw her blanked out expression just seconds before the car was going to ram at her, and hugged her so tightly while swerving her out of danger with myself being millimetres away from the car which brushed past me. If I had not taken a step backwards I might be in the hospital now, no, even the coffin table is possible.

You are even willing to risk your life for him/her.

It came true, and there was no way I could ever deny this.

I like, no, I LOVE her.

Krystal’s POV:

“Are you alright?” I asked him. He nodded gently as we continued to look into each other’s eyes. For some moment I felt that his gaze today was filled with something else, some emotions, like…softness. He continued hugging me as we stood frozen at the side of the road. I was breathing heavily and so was he.

“Let’s go.” I told him. He didn’t seem to respond. I shook his shoulders slightly, calling his name.

Taemin’s POV:

“Taemin, Taemin…” Had I been lost in my thoughts? Oh dear.

“Let’s go.” I told her as we proceeded to head towards the pavement. I had released the hug and we were just walking side by side.

“Are you going home?” I asked. She nodded.

“Let’s go back together then,” I suggested. She nodded more.

I had started to walk in front when she suddenly held onto my arm, walking beside me.

“Krystal?” I asked. This is so unlike her.

“I’m still…quite scared.” She muttered softly while breathing heavily. I guess that incident must have shocked her a lot. I took her hands into mine. We walked back home.

Krystal’s POV:

I know it doesn’t sound right to say this, but Taemin…I feel so safe with him. This is unlike what I had felt for him years ago, and also something that I had not felt with Key oppa. It just feels like, he’s not the same Lee Taemin that I have known years ago. It’s as if he had changed overnight. No, just that few moments ago perhaps when he had changed.

Scold me if you want, for being so fickle and all that, but I did feel that heart fluttering feeling when I turned back to see that he’s my knight in shining armour. Of all people, I never thought that he’d be the one. He always gave off a self conceited aura, that you should never expect him to do anything for you. Yet he came for me, risking his life.

That’s probably something that can only come true in a dream, if we’re talking about Lee Taemin, or a fairytale. Then again, I do know that things in fairytale don’t last, so I’m not really hoping for more from him. It’s just a coincidence perhaps. Nevertheless, thanks, Lee Taemin, for coming, for me :)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
And yup Key will be paired with someone else. Jongkey anyone? hahaha XD