Taemin VS Mr K

He Broke My Heart. Now We Are Married.

 

Hi friends! Another update but it's pretty much nonsense as well. HAHA XD Hope you guys enjoy! :D

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Venue: The café outside Choiison (according to Mr K, that’s what it’s called)
Characters involved: Lee Taemin (seated on the chair), Mr K (has not been spotted yet)
Topic at hand: Krystal Jung Soo Jung (see the importance by typing out her full name)
Weapons at hand: Taemin – his glib mouth plus ever-ready limbs; Mr K – TBC

Reporters’ predictions:
Alice: Lee Taemin will win. See his fiery eyes? Gosh, I think he’s going to cripple Mr K.
Betty: The same reason, but opposite opinion. Krystal will definitely go to Mr K after he’s crippled.
Calis: *facepalm* Erhm guys… (A+B: We’re girls!)…okay GIRLS, look here. I don’t think Taemin’s going to use violence on that Mr K. He’s smarter than that. Anyway, I’m rooting for Taemin, since he’s so smart and everything *fangirl spazz*
Dennis: *Cough* Calis, this is not the time for you to fangirl! OTL
Calis: Mmm…but it’s so hard to not spazz over him. He’s the GREAT LEE TAEMIN! *Fangirls more*
Dennis: *facepalms further* Okay…my bet is on Mr K. Krystal should know better than to fall for him again.
Elephant: My vote goes to none.
Alice: NONE? And what is your name again? *tries to hide laughter*
Elephant: Ele is the name. Phant’s the surname. LOL please don’t stick the 2 separate words together! And yes I said none.
Betty: Ele Phant? COOL! *sniggers* Why would it be none?
Elephant: Krystal would go for someone else later if I’m not wrong.
Calis: WHOWHO?
Elephant: SECRET.
Dennis: Just like how Ele Phant is actually an elephant. OOH, sorry, I mean, SECRET.
Elephant: …
Alice: Shut up girls! I think that’s Mr K over there!
Betty: Alice, stop shouting! You’d be the one to blow away our covers!
Calis: SHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Dennis: *facepalms*
Alice: But how would Mr K know that he’s meeting Taemin instead?
Betty: That’s why we’re now turning the scene towards them!

Taemin’s POV:

Isn’t this…Jonghyun hyung in front of me?
Bwoh? So he is Mr K, not K in the name, but K in the surname?
Kim Jonghyun. It does make sense in a way or another. But this is really…unbelievable. It’s really Jonghyun hyung, and he didn’t tell me a single thing, even after he was the one taking our wedding photos and stuff?
SO HE ISN’T JOKING WHEN HE’S SAYING THAT HE’LL TAKE MY PLACE?
And all the Jongstal talk, they’re all predicting the future?
“Taemin yah!”
“Hyung.” I replied with a tinge of blankness.
“What are you doing here?”
To catch the Mr K, who turns out to be YOU!
“Well, just for some coffee. What about hyung?”
“Ooh…” he smiled in embarrassment, “to meet someone.”
GOTCHA!
“Who is hyung meeting?”
“Aiya, Taemin ah, you know what I mean…” He smiles shyly.
YES I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN. YOU MEAN YOU CANNOT TELL ME STRAIGHT IN THE FACE BECAUSE YOU’RE MEETING MY FREAKING WIFE!
“HYUNG!”
“Wow, chill that Taemin…”
“Hyung! Why are you meeting her?”
“Taemin…so you know about it…” Hyung looks extremely shocked.
“Hyung, why are you meeting her? What are you trying to do?”
“Taemin, listen to me…”
“Jonghyun hyung! I trusted you so much!” I ranted at him. I guess I shouldn’t trust anyone. Trusting Krystal, and trusting hyung. Perhaps I had done wrong here.
“Taemin ah! I know I shouldn’t do this, but…”
“But what?” I snapped back at him.
“I realise she’s different. She’s different from the rest.”
“Hyung! That doesn’t mean it is right to do so. She’s married!” I shouted at him. TO ME!
“She’s married?” Hyung looked surprised.
“Hyung! She’s married TO ME!” Did he get amnesia or something?
“She’s MARRIED TO YOU?” Hyung appeared more surprised than I am, and his surprise definitely doesn’t look faked. So what, he really had amnesia?
“Hyung you don’t remember?” I asked, speaking in a calmer tone.

Jonghyun’s POV:

“I don’t remember. She’s married to you? Since when did she? And I thought you’re already…” married to someone else?
Wow, what the world is happening right now?
“Hyung! Are you injured in the head or something? Omo we need to get you a doctor!” Taemin started to touch me. Okay I know it doesn’t sound right, but fact is, he did touch me.
“Taemin, so she’s married…to you?” I asked. Gosh, what have I gotten myself into?
“Yes hyung, and you helped take our wedding shoots remember?” he replied.
“I even…took photos for the both of you?” I gasped. SINCE WHEN DID ALL THAT HAPPEN? DID I REALLY GET AMNESIA OR SOMETHING? OH WAIT…
“Then what about that Krystal girl? You’re married to both girls? Polygamy?” WOW, this is SO OVERHWELMING.

Taemin’s POV:

Huh, what about that Krystal girl? Married to both girls? Did I miss out something here?
“Hyung, who are you meeting?” I asked, hoping to get verification. Something feels wrong here.
“Juliette, I thought you knew?” He replied, looking really lost and confused.
Juliette. Juliette. Juliette.
Hyung is not meeting Krystal Jung!
IDIOT LEE TAEMIN! You ranted at the wrong guy!
“Omo, hyung. I thought you were meeting someone else. Mianhae.”
“Wait, so is she married to you?” Hyung asked.
“Erhm…Juliette, no. Krystal, YES.”
Hyung patted his chest. “Phew. And no I’m not interested to know that Krystal’s already married to you.”
Neither am I interested to know more about Juliette.
“Okay, so I guess I should go now.” Hyung replied and was about to walk away when I suddenly remembered who Juliette was.
“Hyung! Why are you meeting her? You should forget about her already!”
“Taemin ah, I really like her.”
“Hyung! She cheated off ALL your money!”
“But she has her reasons…”
“HYUNG!”
“Taemin, trust me. I know what I’m doing.” Before I could reply anything he had already run away, and I was all ready to chase after him when a pair of hands pushed me back onto the seat.
“We need to talk.” He said.

Round 1:

“How did you know that I’m here for you?” I asked.
“Well, just nice when I reached I heard you screaming at that guy about Krystal.”
Oh, sorry hyung, you are not the one I wanted to scream at.
“So you figured out?”
“Of course, I’m the Great Kim Jongin.” He smirked.
NO ONE USES “THE GREAT” EXCEPT FOR MEEEEEEE!

Round 1: Kai wins.

Round 2:

“Okay, so I’m going to assume that you’re Mr K.” That Mr K, tsk!
“You don’t have to assume. Truth is I am.”
You don’t have to keep screaming that fact in my face right?!
“Fine! Mr K, I want you to stay away from Krystal.”
“On what basis should I do so?”
“She’s freaking married, for goodness sake!”
“But she’s the one that approached me...and asked for me to be her BF.”
Another smirk… How I wish I could rip off his mouth! Then again, I’m afraid of being chased after by those EXO fans, so perhaps I should not.
And HELLO! WHERE ARE ALL THE LEE TAEMIN FANS? CAN’T YOU HELP ME RIP OFF HIS MOUTH OR SOMETHING?
“Well, we were having a lover’s tiff at that time, so she did that on impulse. Now that we’re fine, you should stop yourself.” I replied.
“Lover’s tiff? Are you kidding me? You guys used to love each other? Doesn’t seem so.” He chuckled, “at least from my point of view she doesn’t love you.”
HELLO! I USED TO BE THE LOVE OF HER LIFE! >:(
“Believe it or not, we used to love each other, so deeply. Oh well, someone like you wouldn’t understand.” I replied, trying to sound like I don’t care about the nonsense he was uttering.
“Yes, I don’t understand.” I smiled.
“Don’t understand the crap that’s coming out from your mouth. How do you make lies sound real?” My smile turned into a frown. THIS GUYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

Round 2: Kai wins.

Alice: WOW. Kai is on par with Taemin in terms of their criticising skills!
Betty: That’s Kai for me! GO KAI!
Calis: Gosh, Kai is charismatic~ but still, Jjong is the best. Such a random appearance that created such a joke! XD
Dennis: I wonder what Taemin will do to win the next round.

Round 3:

“Okay, what would it take for you to leave her?” I asked.
“Leave her? I have no intention of doing so.” Kai replied.
“YAHHHH!” I shouted.
“Lee Taemin, shouting won’t help.”
“Fine! What about this!” I showed him the pair of fists that had been calling for me to summon them.
“Pfffff! You think violence can solve anything?”
Well, I don’t really plan to use them actually. I’m not pissed off to the extent that I can’t think logically. I know it’s not good to use fists. It was merely…to scare him =P which failed ><
“Well…”
“You love her, do you?” he asked out of the blue.
“Erhm…” Do I love her? LOVE? I don’t think that word even exists in me!
“Maybe not, BUT SHE’S STILL MY WIFE!” I emphasized that last bit.
He laughed. “Okay, I see the point you’re getting.”
“What did you get?” You got something that I myself didn’t even get?
“Nothing,” he gave a vague smile. He smiled? Did I miss out something again?

Alice: Where’re they going?
Betty: I don’t know!
Calis: Are they going to…make out? :O
Dennis: *slaps Calis’s head* you idiot! They’re both guys! GUYS for goodness sake!
Calis: HOHOHO now that’s something you don’t know. Taekai, have you heard of that? The recent BUZZ!
Betty: Omo you mean?
Calis: Yes I mean what you’re thinking about.
Alice: Who’s on top?
Calis: Hmmm…who knows?
Dennis: I think Taemin’s at the bottom. He looks feminine and all *O*
Alice: Omo omo omo my Taeminnie!
Elephant: guys get over it! This is not a fic!
A+B+C+D: We’re GIRLS! >:(

They arrived at Taemin’s house. Okay, Taemin and Krystal’s house. Both covered with plasters. Did we all miss out something here?

*Ding dong*

Krystal opened the door to be greeted by 2 casualties.

“What happened to the both of you?” She exclaimed in utmost shock.

“We need…medication.” Kai replied in a sickly tone.
“We need…your help.” Taemin complemented his words.

They sat on the couch, and when Krystal reappeared in the living room, both pair of eyes turned to her instinctively, causing her to not know what to do. For example, who should she go for?

Krystal’s POV:

. Now what should I do? I don’t have 2 pair of hands!

She slowly inched towards the couch, and decided that she should administer the wounds for her husband first. After all, that is the husband.

Round 3: Taemin wins.

“Krystal, why didn’t you check my wounds first?” Kai pouted.
“Mianhae, that one is the husband, so yup…”
“Bwoh? Only because it’s only right for you to do so?” Taemin asked.
“Mm hmm…” Krystal replied.
“So if he is not the husband, who would you go to first?” Kai probed further.

“Erhm…”
“Yah Kai! I’m not going to answer this kind of question!” Krystal replied.

“But I’m the boyfriend!” Kai whined.
“But I’m the husband” Taemin whined along.

Krystal’s POV:

These 2 people are going to be the death of me!
“Shush! Or I’m going to leave the 2 of you to bleed to death.” I warned, and proceeded to remove Taemin’s plaster.
WHAT IS THIS!!!
HE’S NOT FREAKING INJURED AT ALL?
“Lee Taemin, care to explain?” I eyed him with a tinge of fury.
“Krys…”
“Yah you idiot!” Kai ranted from the side.
“Bwoh? You didn’t do enough to stop her!” Taemin retorted.
“You are supposed to stop her yourself!”
“I thought you were going to do something!”
“No, I thought we had an agreement, that each will do their own part?”
“No! I thought we…”

“Shush!” I thundered.
“Anyone cares to explain the magic behind the lack of injuries with all the freaking plasters?”
“Krys…” Taemin silently whispered my name.
“Mianhae.” Kai continued from where Taemin had stopped.
“We just wanted…”
“To let you…”
YAH YAH YAH can’t someone just tell me directly? What’s with the two-people-trying-to-form-a-proper-sentence-thing?
“Lee Taemin, you tell me!” I ordered.
I could hear him mutter a silent “”
“Stop ting. Tell me everything.”
“But no matter what is said, this is my life’s everything~” Kai started to sing along to the song Replay.
“HOI! Kai!” I stopped him.
“Mianhae. Replay is too nice a song to resist.”
“But that’s so random.” I commented.
“And Replay is SHINee’s song! Not EXO’s!” Taemin whined from the side.
“Lee Taemin, just tell me now!” I continued.

Taemin’s POV:

So I told her about the agreement I had with Kai.
We had this bet, that we would pretend to have fought with each other, and appear at our doorsteps.
And you were right on that, we wanted to see who she would treat to first. That person will be the winner of today’s confrontation.
And it’s ME! :D *smiles*

Krystal’s POV:

Are they…serious? Such childish play?
“Okay, let me tell you all. None of you!”

Elephant: I was right!
Alice: Wow, that plan they had was just…
Betty: Retarded.
Calis: Totally.
Dennis: At least we have a verdict now.

Taemin’s POV:

None of us?
“Why?” I asked.
“ I’m over you, Lee Taemin, and Kai, sorry.” She replied.
“I understand.” Kai gave a smile and left the house.
She’s over me? THAT FAST? I’M NOT OVER HER YET! Wait, what am I saying now? ><