The Very Random and IDK Kind of Photo Shoot

He Broke My Heart. Now We Are Married.

 

Decided to add another chapter. Random interruptions in the middle of nowhere though, just a warning beforehand :) But it was fun random-ing around in the story XD
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Taemin’s POV:

“Taemin, place your arms around her waist. Krystal, smile more.” Jjong instructed us.

*CLICK*

It was that same familiar clicking sound. Yet this time round, I’m the one being in the photo shoot. I still find it so amusing. Someone like me, Lee Taemin, is getting married for real.

“Taemin! Why are you in a daze! Beware I steal your pretty bride away!” Jjong roared from the side, rocking me out of my thoughts.

“Hyung!” I shouted back at him.

“So you should pay more attention during the photo shoot!” Jjong continued. “I want to end this soon so that I can catch up with a friend of mine!” He complained.

“Arasso,” I replied with a tinge of annoyance. Sounds like that friend is more important than my lifetime happiness? Oh wait; did I just say lifetime happiness? Looks like I’m slowly being brainwashed by this marriage is for a lifetime saying. Some people believe in love, but not marriage; and I’m the type who doesn’t believe in love, not to even talk about marriage. So what’s with the entire marriage thing in my head? As if we’re getting married for real. As if I’m marrying her because I love her.

I’m marrying her because I need her to secure my financial support, to return to my house, to return to my family business. There’s nothing got to do with love.

Hmm, that’s right.

“LEE TAEMIN LAST WARNING HERE! YOU’D BETTER PAY ATTENTION DURING THE PHOTO SHOOT!”

Oh dear, Dino hyung is awakened ><

“Sorry hyung!” I apologized immediately. Oh have I told you about Jjong hyung? When he gets really fed up about something like just now, he can get really mad and starts biting onto others, and he roars instead of speaking normally.

Then again, they are all metaphors, okay? Stop trying to ask if it’s literally or metaphorically. I’m tired of explaining all this, so as we go along, you interpret for yourself okay? I don’t have an extra head to explain everything word for word. You should learn to read between sentences too, if I have the brain to come up with any in the first place >< Alright? Good readers, I’ll give you Taestal moment.

“Hyung! We need more intimate actions!” I informed Jjong hyung.

“WHAT INTIMATE ACTIONS?” Krystal slapped my shoulders from the side.

“Krystal, they want Taestal moment.” I explained.

“They?” She asked.

“Our awesome Taestal fans!” I replied with a glee in my face, “They’re the ones motivating the author to continue writing and therefore continue our not so romantic story.”

“Oh hi readers! I’m Krystal! I’m the female lead in the story! Actually, I would prefer another guy instead of this Taemin. He broke my heart, and now we’re freaking to be married! What is this! Please make the author come up with another guy who’s head over heels for me! I don’t mind a momentary escape from Lee Taemin, you know?” Krystal rambled on.

“Yah yah! Krystal Jung what are you telling the readers?” I asked, slightly pissed that she would rather another guy than me. Like who? That Kai? I mean, there was even one reader wondering if Kai would continue in the story, and now the author is tempted to add more Kai. Which means, less appearance for me? HOW CAN IT WORK THIS WAY!!! :(

“My honest thoughts,” She replied.

“HELLO readers!” Another voice interrupted us. “I’m Dino Jjong! Please say you love me so that I can appear more in the story!”

OH GOSH. What a mess! I should have never started the topic on Taestal and readers.

“Oh yes, I certainly don’t mind Jongstal!” Krystal continued from where Jjong hyung had left out.

“Hi 5!” Jjong hyung told Krystal, and yes they did a Hi-5.

WHAT? Is this fiction going to turn into a Jongstal fic? I CERTAINLY DON’T HOPE SO :(

“Yah yah! Can we get back to the topic of photo shoots?” I asked.

“Sure! Taemin you be our photographer! I’m going to switch your name with mine.” Jjong hyung replied with a chuckle.

“WHATTTTTT? Jongstal fic for real?” I asked, not wanting to believe in the very sad turn in events.

“I don’t mind deluding myself for some short period of time. I’ve had enough of sticking around with this Taemin, who keeps reminding me of my heartbreak.” Krystal expressed her stand.

“I’m more than willing to! I mean, here’s the chance of me being the main!” Jjong hyung continued.

They did a Hi-5 again.

SERIOUSLYYYY T_T

“Okay, Jjong, say hi to our readers out there. Be nice, and not like a dino, so that they will grow to love you.” Krystal instructed.

“Hello! I’m BLING BLING JJONG!” Jjong hyung introduced him.

“And I’m Krystal.” Krystal continued.

“And we’re Jongstal!” Both of them did a HI-5 again.

SERIOUSLYYYYYYYY T_T What about meeeeeee! :(

“Hon, let’s just skip the photo shoots, and right away to the honeymoon~” Jjong hyung told Krystal.

“Aish!” Krystal slapped him gently with a shy expression. “Can’t you be…more discreet?”

“Come on, everyone knows I’m the skinship King!” Jjong hyung replied.

“HELLOOOOO CAN WE STOP THE ACT HERE?” I shouted at the duo that was happily creating their Jongstal world. Like I will let them continue being so anyhow >:(

“Ooh, look, someone’s jealous.” Jjong hyung started.

“As if he would be, he has a million roses on his fingertips.” Krystal replied, roses representing the women I had.

“Oh yes, did I mention that I used to sing this song called a million roses on Immortal Song 2? Hi readers, even though I’m just a secondary character, do go watch the video clip alright? Be awed at my prowess!” Jjong hyung continued. And hello, is he trying to advertise his popularity in my fiction story?

“Oh yes I am so freaking jealous!” I shouted in my reply.

“See his sarcasm.” Krystal told Jjong hyung.

FREAK! I AM SERIOUS IN MY WORDS! I AM SOOOOOO JEALOUS BECAUSE IF I’m NOT, THIS IS OBVIOUSLY GOING TO TURN INTO A JONGSTAL FICTION, WHICH IS NG FOR MEEEEEE!

Jealous? Oh what have I just admitted myself to?
Then again, you know it’s not just because of the Jongstal fic issue. Another voice spoke inside me.

What else then? I questioned the thought in my mind. OH FREAK I MUST BE GOING CRAZY, TALKING TO AN IMAGINARY SELF.

I should not have brought Krystal to Jjong hyung’s shop.

“Okay guys you want Taestal moment right? Taemin, pounce yourself onto Krystal!” Jjong hyung spoke.

WHATTTTT??!

“Hyung, what rubbish is this?” I protested.

“Exactly, why must I let him pounce on me?”

“Come on, the readers want to see this!” Jjong hyung continued.

Are our readers…that erted? Nonono, I’m sure there are some innocent young ones too.

“Hyung! Not all are erted like you!” I exclaimed.

“Aish! Do you want the photo shoot?” Jjong hyung replied in annoyance.

“Yes, but hyung, please be serious. Don’t fool around because it’s not your fic.”

“Arasso…” Jjong hyung replied.

SO WE FINALLY GET BACK INTO THE STORY. I’M EXTREMELY SORRY FOR THE VERY RANDOM AND IDK HOW TO CALL IT, THE INTERRUPTION. WHY ARE ALL THE RANDOM WEIRD HAPPENINGS HAPPENING ONLY IN MY POV? :(

“Closer, closer…Come on Taemin, just stick yourself to Krystal and show the kind of intimate happiness.” Jjong hyung roared again.

SAYING IS A LOT EASIER THAN DOING IT!

So I inched closer towards her, who kept giving me this ‘I’m so pissed off by you’ look.

“Krystal, smile?” I told her.

“I will, when I look into the camera.” She replied.

OH WOW. WHAT KIND OF WIFE HAVE I GOTTEN MYSELF? A FAKER?
Where the adorable Krystal from 2 years ago went? Where is the Krystal that smiles and calls me oppa?

“Okay, look here!” Jjong hyung instructed. We smiled at the camera.

*CLICK*

“Great. Now the work is done. I’m getting out of here. Taemin lock the place as you leave.” Jjong hyung gave his final instructions.

I looked at the shot in the camera. We looked…awkward much. ><

“Hyung! This is NG!” I raised my voice as Jjong hyung pushed his finger into his ears as he left Blissful Memories.

THIS HYUNGGGG! I guess we need to retake our photo someday.

“So, we’re done for the day I suppose?” Krystal asked.

“Mm, pretty much.” I replied. I mean, we can’t do anything now that the photographer is gone right?

“Great. I’m out of here too.” She replied and proceeded to walk away.

“Krys!” I shouted her name in time.

“What?”

“You’re still in your wedding gown.” I reminded her.

“OH FREAKKK!” She exclaimed in exasperation and returned to the changing room.

I chuckled. It’s pretty fun seeing her getting worked up over small things.

“What about you?” She asked before she closed the door of the changing room.

“Me? You mean, I come in with you?” I asked with a smirk. I didn’t know Krystal liked it in the changing room. Isn’t that the place that is pretty much, oxygen depriving?

“Yahhh! What is in your dirty mind? I mean, don’t you have to change too? I mean, SEPARATELY.” She replied before slamming the door shut.

OH RIGHT. I was still in my tuxedo. So I changed mine as well.

“Let’s go.” I told her when we stepped out of the shop, and after I had locked the door. I mean, hyung will definitely kill me if anything goes missing the next day.

I gestured her to my car. She sat in, I sat in mine and we drove off.

*SILENCE*

*cough*

*SILENCE*

*cough*

I passed her my jacket.

“Thanks.” She replied with a rare smile.

“No problem.” I replied. Okay…I know that reply is so unnecessary, but hello, that was my only chance to have a proper conversation with her. Though yes, I can’t really call it a proper conversation ><

*SILENCE*

“Krystal, have you heard of the wedding date?” I tried to start a conversation.

“No. When is it?” She replied.

GREAT. WE’RE HAVING A PROPER CONVERSATION.

“2 days after this.” I replied.

“WHATTTTT?” She exclaimed.

“Your parents will give you the details. They should be waiting for you outside your house.” I drove into the small street that leads to her house, and yes her parents were seated outside the house, leaning against some bear statue of the neighbour’s house.

She stepped out of the car. I did too. She woke up her parents. Her parents waved goodbye to me.

Yes. Her parents and that did not include her personally.

I guess she still hates me.

And to think that I’m ready to commit to a marriage, it will probably not work if it’s only on my part.

WAIT. DID I JUST SAY commit to a marriage?

Something’s pretty screwed in me.

That very night, the image of her in her wedding gown kept appearing in my head.

True, she’s pretty and all that, but seriously? I’ve never had such experience of having a girl stuck in my head all day long.

There were attempts when I wanted to just call up someone, just some random girl to probably, kill her off my mind. But then I remembered the agreement we had.

I need to quit.

So I threw my phone aside.
Just then, a person came into my mind and I picked up my phone. And nope, it’s not a girl.

BUT HELLO, THIS DOES NOT MEAN THAT YOU CAN THINK THAT I’M BI. I’M FREAKING STRAIGHT, OKAYYYYYY!

“Onew hyung!”

“Taemin? What *munch* are you *munch* doing in the middle *munch* of the night?”

GOSH. Judging by the frequency of his munching I’m 99.9999999999% sure he’s munching on his love.

“Hyung, I just wanted to talk to you.”

“Aigoooo our *munch* Taemin misses *munch* hyung?”

“Hyung, what does it mean when there’s someone loitering in your mind? Like the person keeps appearing in your head, no matter how you tried to throw that thought away?”

“Mmm *munch* I don’t have such a person in my head, but my love does loiter the way that person does. I think it’s love. Just like my love for my love.”

Clearly, his love refers to chicken, just in case some of you out there don’t get it.

But in my case, LOVE? That is definitely a joke.
How could it be? Lee Taemin does not believe in love.
He only plays around with girls, and is forced to stop thanks to Krystal Jung.
So now, Lee Taemin is probably just confused
I mean, who wouldn’t, when you play with girls all day long and suddenly, all the girls disappear in your life, leaving you with a random girl called Krystal Jung, who is all pretty but she’s someone you ditched years back!
I wouldn’t have ditched her if I loved her. Meaning, I don’t love her 2 years ago!
What about now?
What now? Now, I’m just a confused kid who thinks I’m in love with Krystal but in actual fact, I’m not.

Right?