Invite

He Broke My Heart. Now We Are Married.

 

hihi friends and new subscribers! glad that you guys don't find the complications too draggy. Anyway things are going to be simpler from now on haha.

Here's another update but it's really short~

and there's really nothing much here, just a pre-warning XD

______________________________________________

“Eh so Ji Young, you’re taking the same modules as us?”

So that was how their group grew: Krystal, Taemin, Sulli, Minho, Key and Ji Young. Unknowingly they had enough people to occupy the whole row of seats in the lecture theatre.

The norm was that Sulli will sit with Minho in the centre, Minho being the all competitive guy who strives to score full marks for his modules. Key, who takes almost all the same modules as Minho, except for that fashion designing module that he excels exceptionally in, is a silent competitor as well. Therefore, he would take the other centre seat, next to Minho. Somehow, there is this silent consensus that one will be able to pay greater attention and take down more notes if they sit in the centre of the row.

Usually Krystal will sit at the other seat beside Key, especially when they were still together. Taemin on the other hand will switch seats at times, occasionally beside Krystal and occasionally beside Sulli, depending on whichever side requires a shorter distance to walk to.

But today was different. There was an additional person.

“Ji Young, sit beside Taemin. He’s the forever lonely guy.” Sulli joked. Ever since Krystal got together with Key, they don’t really see Taemin and Krystal as a pair anymore. “Wait a moment while I move in.” She continued, moving a seat to the left and signalling Minho to do so.

“Andwae! I want the centre seat.” Minho protested, still holding hands with Sulli.

“Aish, don’t be such a kid.” Sulli complained, “one seat will not kill you.”

“It will! That Kim Kibum will get the centre seat! He’s going to bellcurve me!”

“Yah Choi Minho, so you realise that your seat is the only true centre seat? Such a sly frog…” Key interrupted their conversation, standing in front of his old regular seat, all-ready to move towards the one true centre seat.

“You are the sly fox!” Minho retorted back, “you look like such a fox.”

Aish! Foxes are cute but using it to describe a man is just weird and doesn’t seem quite right. Key thought to himself.

“Aish! Just move in!” Key commanded with that Almighty Key tone, not willing to harp any longer on the topic of frog and fox.

“Fine…” Minho succumbed under the prowess of Almighty Key.

Just how old are those 2? =.=

Taemin moved in after Krystal, and Ji Young sat beside him.

Lecture started when the professor took his steps into the lecture theatre.

“So today, we’re going to talk about…”

“Did you find that lecture just now so damn boring?” Taemin turned to ask the person walking alongside him on their way home.

Boring? Your lecture is definitely far from boring. Krystal thought to herself as she recalled Ji Young keep nudging him to inquire about the most trivial thing.

Not that she was eavesdropping on their conversation; no it was just that she talked a little tad too loud, and it was distracting her, shifting her gaze away from the lecturer towards the newborn couple, or at the very least, the duo that Minho and Sulli were trying to match-make together.

“Krystal?” Taemin called her name again, after hearing no response from her. Usually Krystal would harp on the topic of boring lectures for their entire journey back home, but this time, she seemed a little lost in her own small thoughts.

A tap on her shoulder made Krystal returned to reality. “Wae?” She turned to face Taemin.

“What are you thinking about that you didn’t even hear me?” He asked.

Exactly, why am I bothering myself about you and your newly found girlfriend, when I’m probably not in your mind at all.

“Mm…nothing.” She replied curtly.

She’s obviously hiding something. Could it be the new hot lecturer today, that’s why she’s not complaining about lecture?

A tinge of jealousy crept inside Taemin as he imagined her mind filled with another him.

I should make my move soon.

“Step 1!” Jessica grinned as she brought Jonghyun into a car retail outlet.

“What has Step 1 got to do with cars? You want me to buy you a freaking car? NO WAY!” Jonghyun yelled at the top of his voice.

“Shut up you LOUD DINO!” Jessica retorted at an equally loud tone.

“Hello, what may I help you with? Would you like to view the latest car models we have here?” A salesperson approached the duo.

“It’s okay. I don’t have plans to buy a freaking car.” Jonghyun replied, “Not for this BLOCK OF ICE.”

“I’m not a BLOCK OF ICE you LOUD DINO!” She screamed back. Then, with a sweeter tone, she told the salesman, “We are here to learn driving.”

“We? WE? Why do I not know that I’m going to learn driving?” Jonghyun barked.

“It’s okay. You can don’t learn driving and I can just don’t forget to tell Kim Kibum that you…”

“FINEFINEFINE! I’ll learn driving. But I’m going to tell you this, I at driving. I have failed the driving test for 5 times.” Jonghyun interrupted before she could finish her sentence. DUH! Imagine everyone in the retail outlet knowing his one and only secret? His reputation will honestly be gone.

“Learn it within a week.” Jessica commanded.

“A WEEK? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?”

“A WEEK.” Jessica repeated her words. “Or you know what will happen…” she hinted at him.

Yes, I know, my damn secret will be revealed to the whole world, and I need to dig a hole for myself.

Great, just so damn great… Jonghyun thought to himself.

IS THIS THE REALITY THAT YOU GUYS WANTED??!

“Krystal! Take a look at this event!” Sulli flashed a poster in front of her, the words ‘social event’ imprinted in bold at extremely huge font size at the top of the poster.

“What is it about?” Krystal asked.

“It’s like a matchmaking session you know? Well, we all know about Key oppa and you…”

“Oh…but I don’t need to find one so soon.” Krystal replied.

“Mm…I mean, even Taemin and Ji Young are like getting closer… so why not try to find one at this event?” Sulli continued her persuasion, not aware of how each phrase stung her heart. Or maybe she knew?

“Sulli yah…”

“Please~ I’ll pay the registration fee for you! That’s it!” Sulli insisted and then ran off. “I’ll tell you more about the details later I have tutorial!” She finished her last words before running in the opposite direction.

Mm…looks like I will have to go for it… Krystal stared at the poster in her hand. Oh well, just take the chance to know more friends then, she mentally concluded.