Proposal

He Broke My Heart. Now We Are Married.

 

By the time she has returned to the main area, the guys had all disappeared.

“If you are curious about the whereabouts of the guys,” the emcee spoke into his mike as he gradually went up the elevated platform once again, “fret not. The answer is with me.”

He held out a bunch of keys which made the girls whisper among themselves.

“Each of you will be allocated a key. See if you have the key to open his heart.” Then he started to pass a specific key to each lady.

When it was Krystal’s turn, he smiled at her.

The gay emcee, Krystal thought to herself, he’s as freaky as the freaky male just now. No wonder they’re a pair. She concluded.

She held on to her key lightly, not expecting to meet any decent male later on.

“Now, we have special rooms at the end of this area, and you are supposed to enter the room that your key unlocks. Let the search…begin!” He announced.

Some girls appeared really eager and then started to fumble their keys on the keyhole, the males watching them from inside with an amused expression.

Yet Krystal remembered that particular room that she passed by when she witnessed that very horrifying scene. It’s definitely not that room, she thought to herself, as she skipped past that room, the male inside giving a shocked expression when she just lightly brushed across the door and not even attempting her key on the very door,

Which Taemin was, waiting for her, inside the damn room, with the damn pink balloons that he had spent a huge amount of time inflating, bringing them in, and finally displaying them by the ceiling.

A girl stopped her.

“Aren’t you going to try that door?” She asked.

Now that girl looks awfully familiar just as well. That innocent expression…resembled Kang Ji Young!

But how could it be? Why would she be here? Krystal thought to herself. Then again, she could be here. It’s not like she’s attached to Taemin or something, when the latter is obviously married to her, even though it’s just a marriage in name.

“Ji Young?” She attempted to call her name.

The girl widened her eyes in shock. “Ani, ani…” She denied.

Now that verified Krystal’s suspicion.

“It’s you, right? Kang Ji Young?” She asked once more.

“Aish! Yes it’s me. Just try that door. You wouldn’t regret it.” She informed Krystal.

Trust me, you won’t regret it.

Sulli said the same thing to her this afternoon before they headed off to this very venue.

It feels that there’s some conspiracy going on, yet I cannot really pinpoint it out… Krystal thought to herself.

“Okay I’ll try. I want to see what happens.”

*Click*

What??? She’s going to enter this creepy room where the emcee and some guy just kissed and probably made out in?

She opened the door.

It’s that same guy; that freaky high pitched guy who kissed the emcee, that very same guy.

“I thought I wanted a change in the partner?” The first thing she said to him.

“Well, you cannot change your lifelong partner that easily, right?” He smiled at her, an angelic smile it was.

His voice changed! It’s no longer the weirdly high pitched tone, it’s just like…

“Life…long…partner?” She stuttered in between words.

He took off his mask.

Just like the voice of Lee Taemin.

How could it be? She thought to herself as she heard the sound of the door being unlocked.

“Onew shii?” She recognised his mask immediately.

“You are…?” Onew on the other end of the room took a step towards her.

“It’s me.” She hid a chuckle at his shocked expression. No one had thought that fate would work in favour of them as well.

Maybe, there is someone, worth to notice other than chicken.

“Why…why are you here? Why are you pretending to be someone else? What do you have up your sleeves? Tell me faster tell me!” Krystal spammed a whole lot of questions in his face, trying to resist the urge to punch him in the chest. So he thinks it’s so funny to play a prank on her?

“Okay…I’ll answer you. Just give me time to answer your question one by one alright?” He smiled back at her.

He still dares to smile at her?

Yet it was a gentle and … a filled-with-love smile.

Okay wait, just what am I thinking about. Krystal thought to herself.

“Okay and you better start answering me now.” Krystal replied harshly.

“It was all a set up.” He started speaking.

Right, a set up, why the hell would you want to set up yourself with me, this is ridiculous! Krystal thought to herself.

“A set-up,” He repeated, “because…” Aish! How do I say it? How did I rehearse it just now? Damn my mind is so blank right now! Taemin screamed inside his head while looking at Krystal, the latter giving a “because of what what what???” look, demanding for an answer.

“.” Taemin accidentally blurted the word at the back of his head.

“Yah! You set me up and now you’re screaming ? I should be the one that is screaming at you!” Krystal folded her arms in front of her and glared at Taemin.

“Ani, I don’t mean it that way…” He shook his hands immediately in denial.

“So, what do you mean?” Krystal rested her weight on the other leg as she altered her standing position.

Aish! Just do whatever that comes to my mind! Taemin silently decided.

With a firm decision in mind, he knelt down, shocking Krystal out of her life.

What’s he doing?

Is he up to something again?

“I… oh wait.” Taemin started and halted in his words, then pulling out a red jewellery box from his pocket.

“Okay…” He told himself.

“Krystal Jung. I’m sorry for mistreating you last time, last 2 years, or even longer ago.” He began.

Apology gift? Krystal thought to herself.

“Oh wait again,” Taemin said and he opened the small red box in a clumsy manner. In it contained a purple gold ring, causing those who were peeping from the windows to murmur and whispering Wow to one another.

“This Taemin, can’t he just say everything at one go instead of spoiling the atmosphere with his ‘wait’ here ‘wait’ there?” Minho lightly commented.

“I don’t think you were any better than him last time.” Sulli joked beside him. Minho pulled her closer into his arms.

“So Krystal Jung, I love you.” Aish this is so mushy, he thought to himself, but I still have to do it.

“I have not done a proper proposal till now, so… will you marry me?”

Is he… really proposing to me right now? Krystal thought to herself, unwilling to believe that the scene in front of her was real.

In a split second she slapped herself on the face, causing Taemin to flinch a little, while screaming “wae” to her.

“It’s not a dream.” She silently whispered, loud enough for Taemin to hear.

“It’s not.” Taemin ascertained her words.

“You are proposing?”

“Yes I am.”

“Aish! Can the two of them get done with it? I want my chicken~” Onew whined at the side.

“Why are you so unromantic? Gosh I need to reconsider things.” Luna commented.

“Reconsider? No! I didn’t say that I’m not going to stay on.” Onew replied quickly.

Luna did the hand sign that hinted for him to keep quiet while they enjoyed the rest of the show.

“Then…” Krystal thought for a moment, “Where are the flowers?”

Flowers

Flowers

! He had forgotten about it!

“Can we do without flowers?” Taemin pleaded.

Krystal shook her head. “You just said that it’s your very first proposal. Of course we need flowers.” She replied.

Taemin swiftly opened the doors. “Can anyone get flowers for me like RIGHT NOW? I’ll pay you guys double!”

Double?

“Me!” Kai and Ji Young both shouted simultaneously.

“I was first!” Kai proclaimed.

“Have you heard about ‘ladies first’?” Ji Young retorted.

“Sorry, no. I’ve only heard about money first.”

“So ungentlemanly!” Ji Young complained.

“I don’t care it’s not like I’ll see you again.”

Flower?

Taemin spotted some bright coloured flower lying on the ground. It still looked kind of fresh, though it’s probably one of those wild flowers that were accidentally brought in with the balloons.

“You said, flower right?”

“Yes.” Krystal smiled back at him.

He picked up that flower and continued on his knees.

“Yah Lee Taemin!” Krystal whined as she saw the pathetic ONE flower in his hands, not to mention it looked slightly compressed, though still pretty fresh and alive looking.

“Come on Krystal, I got the FLOWER you wanted.”

“I don’t mean that kind of flower!”

“You’ll never get your flowers in time with the two complaining like that,” Taemin explained as he gestured towards the duo still bickering over the duty of obtaining flowers.

“But still, it’s pathetic…” Krystal whined a little more.

“I’ll make it up next time. I promise!” Taemin put out his little pinky.

“Arassoyo.” They did the pinky promise and Krystal took the ONE flower from his hand.

Taemin immediately stood up and helped her put on the purple gold ring, inviting the envy of others.

“Yah, why don’t I have one such purple gold ring too?” Sulli lightly commented.

“You really want?” Minho asked.

Sulli nodded vigorously.

“Arasso. I’ll buy that whole branch for you later.” Minho lightly replied.

“Really?” Sulli asked, but without his reply, she continued,” thanks!” in a lively tone.

“Erhm Ssul, it was just a joke.” Minho replied.

“What?” Sulli turned to glare at him, her signature glare.

“Arasso arasso, later alright?” Minho smiled as he cuddled her in his arms.

“So we’re married right?” Taemin asked.

“Idiot, we ARE married.” Krystal lightly laughed at his statement.

“Ahhhh I don’t care I’m getting the flowers that’s it that’s it!” Ji Young shouted as she cupped her ears.

“Where did you learn that from?” Kai asked out of curiosity, finally surrendering to her antics.

“Key oppa.” She did a mehrong and was about to find the flowers when she saw the duo in the room already hugging each other.

“Huh, they don’t need flowers?” She asked.

“Well, he sort of got a flower when the both of you were bickering.” Luna replied.

“There goes my double pay!” She whined.

“I love you.” Taemin whispered into her ears for the n-th time.

“I love you too.” Krystal replied into his ears.

“Erhm…can the both of you just get out of the room, or get a proper opaque room?” Kai asked as he looked at the duo.

She was instantly reminded of something.

Kai… he was the emcee!

And… he was kissing Taemin just now!

“Kai… can I ask but… did you kiss Taemin just some few minutes ago?” She asked.

They gasped.

What? So it was real? Were they so kiss-deprived that he had to… find each other?

“Krystal, listen to me…” Taemin pleaded.

“You two really made out?” Krystal asked.

“We only kissed!” Taemin clarified his words.

“Only? You wanted to do more with him?” Krystal asked, slightly fuming at the thought of the two guys together. What was he thinking?

“Ani it’s not like that!” Taemin replied.

“You two can go and make out for all you want!” Krystal then left the room with her high clacking heels sounding all the way to the main entrance.

“ Krystal!” Taemin ran after her.

“Wow, that was… hot?” Ji Young joked as she looked at Kai.

“I’m straight!” Kai expressed his stand.

“Is he catching up?” Krystal took a look backwards. Indeed she saw a running figure rushing madly in her direction.

“Krystal!” The same figure grabbed onto her arms.

“Wae, anything you wanted to say?” She pretended to be indifferent.

“We… we kissed but… it’s not what you think it is!” He started his words, and then began to explain the whole incident.

“Believe me, there’s only you in my heart right now.” He ended his words.

“Alright, but I will keep you in view. Anything goes wrong and you’d…” Krystal replied as she turned to face him, doing the “I’ll kill you” look.

“Arraso.” Taemin replied as they walked back together, hand in hand, the purple gold ring shimmering under the sunlight.

Well, that incident isn’t really that important, but just to have a hold over him.

Krystal tried to hide a sly laugh.


Yay finally another update! 

And hi new subscribers! :D

Hope you guys had enjoyed the chapter! This story is ending sooooooooon XD