She likes Him

He Broke My Heart. Now We Are Married.

 

OMG just realise i forgot to mention this, thanks nana4ever for the second upvote! :D
And welcome new subscribers and readers to this quite random and idk what kind of fan fic XD it's the one that i work most freely on, aka, not having a fixed style and approach to issues.
Anyway, i know the previous chapter is a little tad weird. But things is, they're friends again!
And omg I have no idea how you guys would respond to this chapter, because I don't think my ideas are working in the exact way you guys are thinking of, in fact, a far cry from what i see from the comments below!

Nevertheless, hope you guys enjoy this chapter! :D
And comment if any opinions! :)

Key’s POV:

I’ll be honest and tell you guys in the face, though this was never told to anyone else.
I like Sulli.
Not that chingu like, but more of…the kind of like between a man and woman, that surpasses a chingu like.
Some of you may not know this, and might be confused by the timeline, so here I’m going to give you guys a brief update about the happenings these few weeks.
- Sulli’s husband reunited with his ex, and he was confused with his feelings
- The Almighty Key, aka yours sincerely, came up with a “Jealousy is the Key” set of plans to drive him crazy, pretending to have fallen in love with Sulli, and Sulli pretending to be attracted to me.
- The final “Almighty Plan” designed with Krystal, exposing our plan and telling Sulli’s husband that I have fallen in love with Sulli halfway through the plan, for real.
- Sulli’s husband finally cleared his thoughts and saw who he truly loves after the potential threat induced by yours sincerely, and the duo is now reunited, more loving than ever.

Well, you might have seen the italics, and yes, halfway through the plan I fell in love with her. The “Jealousy is the Key” plan obviously backfired. I thought my initial attraction to her during the fateful bike meeting was just a hormonal response, the kind of response when a guy meets a pretty, beautiful, sweet lady. Heck, how wrong had I been that time! It was a lethal attraction, and it pretty much worsened after we reunited in college.

The worse was when I decided to help her by engaging in the “Jealousy is the Key” plan. That was when that burning desire in me to own her grew stronger. Sometimes I actually wished that all we had was reality and not just a plan. I know it doesn’t sound right for a friend to think this way, but you know things about passions and desire; it’s not easy to control them.

“Maybe you should forget him.” How many times I had wanted to tell her this, but it never got out of my mouth. It just didn’t feel right to take her away like this. I am a friend, and friends don’t encourage cheating. Then again, I don’t have the confidence of winning her over either.

Krystal was the one who saw through my emotions, which was also how the “Almighty Plan” came into existence. She told me that I should end this soon, before my emotions get harder to control, and that burning passion in me might just make me do something so reckless and unforgivable. I know it does sound a little exaggerated, but hey, no one knows what irrational things can happen when you get too blinded by desires. “Almighty Plan” was our final strike, and thankfully it worked more than well.

So now, I’m determined to just see her as a friend, nothing more.

Taemin’s POV:
It had been weeks after we became friends’ status.
During that period of time, many things happened.
We saw how Minho hyung, aka Sulli’s husband got confused about his feelings for her and his ex, and how Key hyung derived an awesome plan for Minho hyung to sort out his feelings, which thankfully turned out to be true MinSul love line, and nothing like MinYul.
Yet there was something else that happened.
I was not sure how long it has been, but apparently Krystal has been going closer to Key hyung.
I didn’t even know when they had come up with the final “Almighty Plan” together for Minho hyung.
She even addresses herself as “Almighty Krystal”, named along with “Almighty Key”.
Honestly speaking, I don’t like it, as much as it was just a random joke/remark.

You say I’m jealous? There’s definitely something wrong with your brain. Lee Taemin does not get jealous over anyone! Not over Key hyung, nor Krystal!

Ask me to explain the discomfort I was feeling back then? Well, I guess I just don’t see Krystal in the Almighty POV, so I am seriously unable to put her and Key hyung on the same Almighty line. That’s it! Were you expecting something else? Hah! Too bad! There’s obviously nothing else to know about!

“Taemin ah, can I ask you something?”

I guess she’s broaching the topic now.

“Sulli, ottoke?”

Isn’t that Krystal’s voice? I thought she had something on? Why is she hiding in the corner?

“Wae?” Sulli’s voice continued from where Krystal’s had stopped.

“I think I like him.” That is undeniably Krystal’s voice. Wait a minute, she likes someone?

“What about Taemin?” What about me? What is it with ‘what about me’? So, it’s not me that they’re talking about??

“Molla…we’re just friends.” Hmmm that familiar word that stings me a little whenever she uses that word to describe us. Not that I’m complaining, I mean, it’s definitely good that we’re friends than rivals/cold, but something inside me wanted more. And don’t start that topic about like or love because I am pretty sure I’m not referring to those kinds of emotions.

“You need to talk to him about this.” Sulli continued.

“Yes?”

“Taemin ah, do you…miss your playboy days?”
Krystal Jung, now that’s a really weird way to approach the topic. Instead of talking about yourself you’re talking about me right now? Do I miss my playboy days? You know what; I have almost forgotten that I used to lead such a life. It’s pretty queer, but I guess I’m actually fine with life as how it is now.

“Hmm…I guess…”

“You guess so? Guess what?” She interrupted before I could finish my sentence and Krystal, I was planning to say “I guess I’m actually fine with things it is now” and not “I guess so”. Never mind, I guess my answer is not important anyway. Guess what? What am I supposed to guess? LOL

“What?”

“I’m letting you regain that freedom as a playboy.” She smiled a little as she announced. WOW? Guess what, that only made me all the more curious about the person she likes. She likes him to the extent that she’s allowing me to be a playboy again! She must be crazy or something ><

“Krystal, are you…alright?” I asked in a concerned tone.

“I’m fine, but Taemin, I guess, I need to tell you this.” She halted for a moment. “The conditions for regaining your freedom,” She continued.

Wow, we have conditions now? Are we signing a contract or something? She’s really, undecipherable.

“What conditions for my freedom?” I asked her.

 “Taemin ah, I’m getting a boyfriend, a real one.” No no no… you must be kidding me. You want another boyfriend? I mean, seriously, after Kai and all the incidents, you still want a boyfriend? So you’re not going to just let him pass? You’re going to…get him?

“So, because I’m getting attached, I should return you the freedom you deserved.” She continued before I could think of saying anything. I mean, there are so many questions in my mind now! Why would she? Who is it? What happens to us? ETC. That’s why you’re so nice to grant me my freedom.

“Who is it?” I asked the most important question, that exploding question in my head.

Krystal’s POV:

Mianhae Taemin ah, I know what we have now is pretty peaceful and good enough, but…I still want a chance for myself.

“Key oppa,” I replied.

“He’s the same Key oppa that I know as well?” He asked.

I nodded.

“He agreed?”

“Key oppa, I have a suggestion for you, to…” I whispered into his ears “forget about Sulli unnie.”
“What bright ideas do you have?” Key oppa replied with a glitter in his eyes. That’s probably how desperately he wanted to rid himself out of the current situation.
“Date me.”
“Take you?! No Krystal I can never do this!” Key oppa appeared to be in utmost shock.
“Oppa! I said DATE me! Aish what were you thinking about?”
“That’s WRONG too! You’re freaking married, for goodness sake!”
“But we’re just friends! Taemin knows that too!”
“Andwae! Even if it’s so, I can’t just date you like this! You don’t even like me to begin with…”
“Oppa!” I interrupted his sentence. “I like you, oppa. I like the way you love someone so truly like a knight in shining armour.” I muttered softly. He appeared really surprised though.
“Krystal yah…”
“Oppa, let’s just try it. I won’t force you to like me back, but I really hope that you can put down your love for Sulli unnie.”
“Krystal, is it really alright?” He asked.
I nodded.

“He kind of agreed.”

“Give me a night to consider about this.” With that Taemin left the house.

Taemin’s POV:

“I’ll wait for your answer!” Her voice rung in my head as I slammed the door shut. Heck, she’s being so…bubbly about this!

I don’t really understand that mixed feelings inside me. A part of me is probably delighted about going to resume the playboy life, yet another part of me…just don’t like it. Don’t like the fact that she’s willing to throw me back into the arms of those ladies while she gets to own Key hyung.

Omo, am I jealous of Key hyung or something? Or worse, could I actually be jealous of Krystal Jung? Because I like Key hyung? HOLY TTTTTTTT! :O

Yahh! Another part of me screamed in my head. Lee Taemin, don’t be crazy. You don’t love, and therefore you don’t get jelly over anyone or anything.

But I’m still…confused.

So I decided to call Onew hyung, the hyung I always confided in whenever I have problems. Yea, problems that even I myself cannot comprehend.

But he’s not picking up his phone! >< Overindulging in his chicken pleasures that he can’t even hear the phone ringing? Onew hyung seriously??? ><

Alright then, I’ll have the find the second candidate. Jonghyun hyung, though a part of me is still randomly perturbed by his attempts to replace me as the main character in this fic ><

“Yoboseyo?” But before I could even call his name…
“Nugu yah!” He turned into an aggressive tone. That dino hyung of mine! :X

“Jjong hyung,” I replied.

“Nugu yah?” He repeated. “Yah pali pali! I don’t have time for you!” Once again another aggressive tone before I could even reply him! ><

“Hyung, I’m Taemin yah.”

“Taemin. Wae? Wait a moment…” I could hear him running across a road (not because I’m ingenious but because I could hear the cars honing at him), a few “ouch” and then finally he returned to our conversation.

“Taemin yah, anything’s the matter?”

“Hyung, are you okay?”

“Mm, I’m still alive, but that girl’s really a tough chick!” He complained via the phone.

“Girl? Hyung, you changed target again? I thought that time you were going GAGA over this guy who was swaying his hips so seductively and…”

“Mu…museun sorireul haneun geoya? (What are you talking about?) I DON’T GO GAGA OVER A GAY BOY!”

“Alright…” I mean, there’s no point insisting if he’s adamant on not admitting right? “Hyung, should I return to be a playboy?” I asked.

“Hmm, why not? Sounds good.” He replied over the phone. Why do I think that it was a mistake to seek his opinion? ><

“Jincha?” I double checked.

“Of course!” He replied with certainty.

So when I returned to our house, I told her my decision.

“Krystal, I’m fine with the idea.” I smiled at her.

“Thanks!” She replied with a broad grin.

Things should be better like this, right? :O

_______________________________________

So how was it? Btw those interested to know Key's fateful meeting with Sulli can refer to my previous fic "Problems with Prearranged Marriage" hahaha. Then again it's not THAT important actually, hahaha.

And Taemin's gonna recover his playboy status, will things go back to square one? XD