Makeover

He Broke My Heart. Now We Are Married.

 

 

Hihi new subscribers and friends! Wow i see all the rage comments about Taemin and Krystal drifing further away thanks to Ji Young and Sulli.

Well, let's see if you catch all the hints in this chapter and see if you guys continue to complain about Sulli XD

_____________

“Minho yah, what are you doing?”

“Aish! That kid wants me to help him with this.” Minho replied, carrying a tank of gas behind his back.

Sulli scrutinised the wordings on the tank carefully after Minho had placed it at the side of their living room.

“Helium?” She asked, as if in shock.

Was he planning to fill them all into balloons?

“Yes, helium, that kid, seriously…” Minho replied, a smirk on his face.

“So…I was busy taking notes for the driving test when you simply dragged me out. What are you up to this time round?” Jonghyun asked Jessica, a tinge of annoyance in his voice.

Just when I had found the momentum in the studying! Jonghyun screamed inside his head. Who knows how long it will take for the momentum to return the next time round? Just when that was probably the chance for me to miraculously pass my driving test in a freaking impossible duration of one week.

“I’ll ask the person to pass you the notes for today’s lesson, don’t worry.” Jessica replied, a smile plastered on her face.

“Alright then…” Jonghyun was neither in the mood to argue with her today, even though bickering seem the most common interactions between the two of them. “So what are you going to do to me today?” He asked once again. He somewhat feared the plan that was hidden in her mind. If she could give him a blank face and expect him to learn driving within a week, there was no reason why she would not come up with something else equally mind blowing, or more extreme.

“Don’t worry. I’m not going to force you to learn anything. You just need to relax and let the others do it for you.” She replied, in a slightly professional tone.

Relax? Let the others do it for me? Jonghyun thought to himself. For some reason dirty thoughts came into his head. WOW, what is this girl trying to get me into? He thought to himself.

“Yah yah… are you going to let someone touch me all over???” He inquired cautiously. PRAY that it is not what he’s thinking about. THAT JESSICA WOULDN’T DARE TO DO THAT RIGHT? He thought.

“Of course, or else how are we going to get things done?” She replied curtly.

WE? Get things done? THAT JESSICA JUNG IS DEFINITELY CRAZY! SHE’S CRAZY! SHE THINKS SHE CAN TOUCH ME? HELL NO!

“Chakamanio!” Jonghyun stopped in his tracks.

“Wae? What are you going to say again? You don’t like people touching your hair and face and giving you a makeover?”

“This isn’t right! We’re… Chakamanio! A make…over?” He repeated her words.

“Ne~ what else did you think it was?” She asked back.

“Nothing... I was thinking about a makeover as well…” Jonghyun replied, not wanting her to know what was running through his head.

“So you’re fine with the idea?”

“I’m not really…”

“Then again, you don’t have a choice.” She dragged him into a salon.

“This Saturday, 1pm at Cheers Restaurant, oh, I’ll come by to help you out first kekeke~”

Krystal stared at the message Sulli went over days ago. How did she end up agreeing to something like this? The more she thought about it, the more she regretted allowing Sulli to anyhow make decisions on her behalf.

Krystal’s POV:

You guys think that I should protest and voice my opinions right? That’s right! I’m going to do that!

11 am:

*Ding Dong!*

Krystal went to open the door and Sulli appeared in front of her eyes, holding bags of items with each hand.

“Ssul! Look, I have to tell you this, I’m not going for the ~whatever event that you signed me up for.”

Sulli dropped her bags in shock. “Wae?”

“I’m just…not going.” Krystal repeated her stand.

“Krystal! I have to find a substitute for you if you’re not going! Where do I find one at such short notice?” Sulli whined.

Substitute? “Why not you just replace me?”

“Minho will kill the guy that tries to hit on me!” Sulli exclaimed back in shock, as if Krystal had just suggested something dangerous.

“Aish! What should we do then?” Sulli muttered.

“Wait a minute…” Krystal told her. Then she disappeared into the house.

“Taemin!” Krystal stood outside his room door.

“Wae?” He shouted from inside the door.

“Are you free later?” She asked.

“Why?”

Why? Can she seriously tell him the very ridiculous idea she had in her mind?

“Well…I need you to disguiseasawomanandattendsomerandomeventinmyname.” Krystal linked the rest of the words together.

“WHATTTTTT??!” He exclaimed in shock as the door swiftly opened. He appeared in disbelief.

Did Krystal just suggest me…dressing up as a woman? ON HER BEHALF?

That’s ridiculous. No way am I going to do that! Taemin thought to himself.

Then again, the one that he really is in disapproval is the latter idea.

“No way! You will have to take care of the ~whatever event that you signed up for.” He replied crudely.

Aish! Such a heartless guy… How did I actually fall for someone like him?

“But…it’s something like matchmaking…you know?” Krystal continued, hoping that the very explanation will induce a sense of defence on his part.

Matchmaking? Of course I know that event is matchmaking. Taemin thought to himself.

“But I’m not going to dress up as a girl!” He insisted.

HEARTLESS CREATURE! Krystal mentally concluded. Guess I would have to go for that event. She thought.

“So…have fun~” he chuckled. “I’m going out.” He said.

SO HEARTLESS. Wait, where is he going? Then again, Krystal never got the chance to ask because Taemin just exited the house in quick strides.

Hmm…he’s meeting someone, in a hurry. Ji Young? She could only guess.

 “Ssul, guess we can only go along with the original plan.” Krystal shouted back at the door, a tinge of sadness in her voice.

Jonghyun stared at himself in the mirror. His hair was dyed into a mixture of dark and light brown, the fringe being slightly gelled so that it stands up a little. He looked a lot more chic than before.

“Miss Jung, Mr Kim is done.”

Jessica shifted her gaze from the magazine that she was reading. Her eyes widened in shock.

“Wow, I didn’t know that a dinosaur could look so good after a proper hair styling.” She joked.

“Well, I’m a good looking dinosaur.” Jonghyun laughed in reply.

“Pshhhh. I’ve never seen someone so egoistic.” She replied. Yet she could not deny that his very gaze did make her heart flutter for a second. A second, she reinforced inside her head. It is just a temporary attraction that does not mean anything.

She then pulled his arms and dragged him out of the salon, after thanking the hairdresser.

“Yah, what are you exactly trying to do?” Jonghyun asked, “changing my hairstyle like this, though I really like the change~”

“You’ll know later. We still have another place to visit.” She replied and dragged him into another shop, this time selling clothes for men.

Krystal stood in front of her room door, hesitating whether she should open it or not. This is already the n-th attire that she was changing into, after how Sulli kept commenting that the previous ones didn’t really highlight her good figure. Aish! She’s the one who brought/bought along those clothes and now she’s also the one complaining. Krystal thought to herself.

Alright, she thought to herself and opened the door, ready for another round of criticism from Sulli, on the attire, of course.

“This is the one.” A confirmation from Sulli was received instead.

Krystal didn’t know why Sulli was exceptionally serious about this event. It’s not like she’s going to date that very guy that she gets paired up with. It’s not like she’s dying to impress the other party. It’s not like…

Her thoughts were interrupted when Sulli brought her to a seat in front of the dressing table.

“Ssul, you don’t have to do so much for this event.” Krystal tried to persuade her, but Sulli was adamant on her actions.

“Trust me Krystal, you will not regret it.” Sulli promised. “And to you, readers too, stay tuned.” She continued, and proceeded to her make-up kit.

DAMN. He just looks good in everything. Jessica thought to herself as she had started to lose count of the number of sets of clothes that Jonghyun looked great in. Her plan was to let him try out all the sets of clothing and pick out a few sets sufficient for a week or two, but here he was, trying out all the sets and impressing her more and more with each changing.

He had a good figure that was emphasized with the shirt’s cuttings and he just looked chic enough to pick up any girl on the road. She knew that he was good looking enough even before the makeover, but she didn’t know that he could look THAT ATTRACTIVE after the makeover.

“Yah, how many more do you want me to change into? I’m falling so hard for myself each time I look into the mirror.” Jonghyun complained with a slight humour, his lips curling up as he broke into a laugh at his own joke.

“Do you remember how many sets you have changed into?”

“20.”

“Wow, you sure have a good memory.”

“Nar, just now I told myself, Kim Jonghyun, this is the 20th time that you’re going to be gay for yourself. No more next time. That’s how I remember.”

Pshhhh! That egoistic guy!

“Okay, then we’ll just wrap up those 20 sets.” Jessica continued.

“Wait a minute. You’re paying…right?” Jonghyun asked.

“Yes Mr Kim, I’m paying. Don’t worry about it.”

Wow, she’s rarely so nice.

“Hey, what’s with all the activities for today? What’s on your sleeves?”

“This is Step 2, a makeover.” She replied.

*Ding Dong*

Pshhhh! Finally that kid is here! Minho thought to himself as he opened the door with a knowingly smile. He just knew who will be at the door.

“Hyung!” The bubbly kid greeted him, carrying plastic bags of items.

“I have been waiting for you for so long, Lee Taemin.”

“Hyung! I’m running out of time because I had to go and buy all these. HELP ME!” Taemin whined like an 8 year old kid. Sure he had the qualities to look adorable, and Minho of course fell for his aeygo.

“What are you waiting for, come in!” Minho replied.


“Done!” Sulli announced in an excited tone once she was done with her matters at hand.

Krystal opened her eyes. Her hair was soft-straightened and her fringe was placed at the sides with a centre parting. Sulli chose natural make-up on her to make her look natural, and not too powdered.

“You’re fine to go!”

“Aish, I don’t really feel like going.” Krystal pouted.

“Krystal, trust me. You will not regret today.” Sulli repeated her words.

“Alright then, I’ll be waiting to see what’s in store for this awesome day ahead.” Krystal replied, a tinge of friendly sarcasm in her words.

You will love it. Sulli thought to herself.

“Ottoke? There are so many things undone!” Taemin whined as he continued to inflate the balloons in Minho’s house.

“Yes yes and I’m going to die of tiredness.” Minho replied alongside him while inflating the balloons with the helium gas tank beside Taemin.

Seriously, what’s with this kid’s idea? Did he need to have such a tiring plan? Minho thought to himself.

“So, is there anything else for today?” Jonghyun asked.

“Nope, you’re free to go.” Jessica replied, pushing all the plastic bags of clothing into his hands.

“We’ll meet at the car outlet 5 days later. Come with a license!” Then she turned in the opposite direction and made her move.

“! My driving lesson! How am I going to get the notes?” He chased after her, screaming the question out loud.

“Oh right.” She replied.

Yes right.

The duo stepped out of the car.

“Wait a minute!” Sulli stopped the girl who was all ready to enter Cheers Restaurant.

“Eh?” Krystal looked at her in puzzlement as Sulli handed her a fanciful eye mask.

“It’s the requirements for today’s event.” Sulli winked at her. Krystal did not know what the wink meant, but still she put on the mask.

She stepped inside the restaurant. It was already filled with many people wearing masks.

“All ready.” Taemin received the text.

He stared at the messed up living room of Minho’s house. He’s definitely NOT ready.

“Half an hour.” He swiftly sent the text over.

“Hyung! Can we find more manpower?”

“Well, if you didn’t forget, you have utilised all our manpower.” Minho replied.

“Welcome to today’s Masquerade Party!” The emcee began his speech. To begin with, we’re going to pair all of you up into pairs. The rules will go by this: you will have to find a person with the same mask as you. Since the masks are provided by us, you are ensured a partner.”

Alright, Krystal thought to herself. This shouldn’t be hard.

So she walked amidst the crowd of people, who were getting excited at having found their partner for this segment. Where’s mine? She thought to herself. Maybe I don’t have one. Maybe he ran away from the event. Or maybe I should just leave right now with this excuse. She decided on the last idea.

Just when she was approaching the glass door, the emcee walked towards her.

“Are you planning to leave?” He stared at her.

Eh? This person looks familiar, even with the eye mask on. Krystal thought to herself. Aish! How could it be someone that I know? She told herself.

“Well, I don’t have a partner with the same eye mask as me.” She explained.

“Well, you just need to wait.” He replied. “He will come.” There was a certainty in his voice.

“Minho yah, you’re here!” Sulli commented.

“Of course I’m here.” He replied.

The duo left Cheers Restaurant.

Just when Krystal was getting really sick of waiting, a man dressed in smart casual attire came running in. He had the same mask as Krystal.

 “Hi, I’m sorry to be late.” He said.

He has a slightly higher pitch compared to normal guys. Krystal thought to herself.

“Hi, I’m Krystal.”

“I’m...Lee…Joon.” The man replied.

_________________________________

My personal favourite for this chapter is Jonghyun saying he keep falling for himself XD That dorky dinosaur XD

And did anyone manage to see the link between Jongsica and whoever else? HAHAHA

And what is Taemin up to? Who's the familiar emcee? Lee Joon appears? WOW?

Keep guessing if you still cannot see the hints! XD