The world is so freaking small

He Broke My Heart. Now We Are Married.

 

Another chapter up! This should be longer. Hope you guys enjoy!

And nope, it's not Nicole. But she's appearing in this chapter too! :D

_______________________________________________________________

Key’s POV:

A photo in my hand, I sat down on the couch of Starbucks. My eyes scrutinised the blonde girl in the photo; blonde girl = fiancée. Well, there is one thing that everyone would agree with me that she gives off this very princess-like vibe, even though the photo, with the tiara on her head that emitted that royalty aura. This could be interesting: when the Diva meets the Princess.

I turned my head up to find her staring down at me.

“Take a seat.” I told her.

She nodded and sat down gracefully on the couch opposite me.

“Do you need anything?”

“It’s okay.” She spoke. A rather nasal voice I would have to say, but nevertheless, intoxicating. On closer sight her skin was almost flawless as mine.

“Alright, then do you want a-”

“Well, I’m here to just tell you something.” She interrupted.

I leaned back on the couch and nodded, “go ahead.” I smiled at her.

“I will not marry you.”

“Why?” I contested, although I was not that keen about the marriage either, but she’s rejecting Almighty Key? Why would she, when Almighty Key is like the closest to perfect option for her?

“Because…”

Few days later:

“Key!” Krystal smiled as she approached me, guiding my hands into hers.

I smiled back, though my mind was filled with someone else other than her. Hey! It’s not that I’m fickle or anything, but somehow, there is just something about that girl-with-tiara that makes me wonder. Something that just felt so familiar yet I cannot remember what was it that makes her so familiar, or…something else. Oh dear, you guys must be pretty lost from my mumblings? In fact, I’m quite lost as well.

“Oppa!”

“Wae?”

“Oppa! What are you thinking about? You didn’t even hear me calling you for so many times!” Krystal complained.

“Sorry…just something cropped up in my mind…” I replied vaguely. Then again, this is probably the perfect chance to tell her about the plans my family had drafted for me.

“Krystal,” I called her name as I tugged our hands closer to myself, bringing her closer to me and looking straight into her eyes. It’s basic courtesy to do so when announcing something important, I guess.

Yet she released her hand on mine suddenly, her eyes focussing at what was behind me.

What was it behind?

I turned back. What? It’s just a pillar!

Oh wait, and Lee Taemin appearing from behind the pillar.

 “Taemin!” Krystal called his name. Taemin gave a polite smile.

“Oppa! I’ll find you later. I need to ask Taemin about some work.” She informed and ran over to him.

I guess it should be easy to break the news to her, I thought to myself as I saw their shadows merging into one under the sun.

Krystal’s POV:

“Taemin…I need to ask you about something-” I started the conversation.

“Hmm school related?”

“Mmm…” I replied.

“Okay.”

I smiled and guided him to a bench.

“Oppa…about this…”

“Wait a minute; what did you call me just now?” Taemin laughed in his tone.

“Taemin?”

“Ani, think harder.” He replied.

“I called you Taemin!” I repeated.

“You called me oppa!” He laughed.

DID I?

“How could it be possible?” I argued back.

“I should have recorded it down!” He laughed back, “So that you would believe it.”

“No way would I!” I replied.

“Aish… Just tell me the questions.” He changed topic.

Sigh, I was actually enjoying that small bickering with him… no matter if I really did call him oppa.

“…so that’s how you calculate the profits.”

“OOH!” Finally, I saw the light. “You’re my lifesaver!” I exclaimed and gave a brief hug.

Taemin’s POV:

That brief hug that still kept my heart racing.

Krystal’s POV:

“Mm hmm, anything else?” He asked.

“Hmmm…nothing I guess.” I replied.

“Taemin oppa!” We turned around. It was this girl in our tutorial class; the same girl who always found excuses to approach Taemin, even though knowing that he was married, to me.

“Suzy?” He replied. Ani, she’s not that same Suzy that he ditched me for. Different people with same name, I can only say. And maybe similar personalities too tsk.

“Taemin oppa! Can I ask you some questions?”

He turned around to look at me for a short moment before turning to her again.

“Sure.” He replied.

“Oppa, let’s move there.” Suzy continued, and pulled him further away from me.

Taemin turned back to smile at me once, before putting his attention on Suzy.

“Taemin…” I called his name. I wanted to tell him that I had more things to ask him about… but he had already disappeared from my sight.

A slight disappointment, I would say.

Then again, did I really have something else to seek his help on?

Maybe not.

Maybe I just didn’t like seeing him walking away with another girl.

Maybe…maybe…

Key’s POV:

“Mr Locking Holdings!” “Key!”

I turned around, it was Sulli and Minho.

Speaking of which, I guess none of you know about this. Minho has also officially returned to study in College, continuing his major in Business and Financing, which unfortunately *chuckles* is the very same major that I took up.

“Sulli, Minho,” I smiled.

“Yah Mr Locking Holdings, why did you call Ssul’s name first? I’m taller isn’t it?”

Sigh, this Minho and his random jealousy outburst again.

“Pabo yah, it hasn’t got to do with who’s taller.” Sulli slapped his shoulders lightly. “Key, just ignore him. *chuckles*”

“Arasso. It’s not the first time already. *Chuckles back*”

“Yahhh what’s with the chuckling? Is there any secrets that I’m unaware about?”

 *Chuckles more from both sides*

“Oh yes, don’t you guys have lecture now?” Sulli asked.

“!” Minho exclaimed. “Lockings let’s go!”

“I’m not called LOCKINGS!” I screamed back in frustration.

“Whatever.” Minho dismissed my reply and ran towards the lecture theatre. FREAKKK stop running so fast!

Aish!

“Jung Soojung!” The very last thing that I heard before I ran after Minho.

*CLICK*

Taemin’s POV:

“Oppa, how do you explain this?” Suzy asked as she inched closer to me second by second. Sigh, she needs to know that THIS BENCH IS FREAKING SHORT and I don’t have any space to retreat to!

“Suzy ah…”

“Yes oppa?” She stared at me with passionate eyes, I think? Now, this definitely does not embody anything good.

“Actually…the explanations are all inside the book…I NEED TO GO NOW!” I made my stand as I stood up. I NEED TO GET RID OF HER. She seems like such a fangirl/stalker/anything creepy and I guess it is wise to LEAVE NOW!

I mean, that’s what my brain has been screaming to me ever since she sat down on this bench.

LEAVE NOW!
LEAVE NOW!
LEAVE NOW!

I must have been a PRO to stay until her 5th question, until which I could no longer stand her…weird fiery expressions.

“Oppa!” She started to run after me. WTFREAK.

“Suzy! Stay away!” I screamed at her a few steps away. Then, calming myself down, I continued, “Oppa needs to go somewhere to SETTLE SOMETHING IMPORTANT!” I literally screamed the words at her.

“But Suzy wants to follow…” She replied.

FOLLOW FOR WHAT?!

“No!” I ran after making that final statement.

I could feel her chasing after me, screaming “Oppa!”

What have I gotten myself into?

“Aish!” I could hear the girl complaining. Well, it was my fault to begin with; I had bumped into her in my runaway from FREAKYSUZY.

“Sorry sorry…” I took a brief look at her before continuing to run

“Yah! Yah!” She nagged as I took my leave.

“Can you help me catch him?” And Suzy’s pleas came.

“Sure.”

WHAT?

The girl literally grabbed me from behind.

“Yah let go!” I said to her.

“That girl wanted me to catch you. Mmm caught flirting with other girls by your girlfriend?” She replied with a hint of glee.

WHAT GIRLFRIEND? EWWWWWWWW!

“She’s NOT my girlfriend! I’m MARRIED!” I told her.

“Eh, such a lie, no guys would get married at such a young age…” She replied, still tugging on to my shirt as I tried to wring her claws off my collar.

“I’m really married!” OH MY GOD. WILL THIS GIRL EVER UNDERSTAND? OH WAIT!

I flashed my ring in front of her eyes.

Her eyes widened with shock.

“Omo. Sorry!” She apologised before releasing her grip on me.

I ran off. Seriously, what an encounter this is!

Krystal’s POV:

 “Ssul, I’m hungry…” I whined to her.

“Arasso. Let’s get something nice.” She replied and we walked hand in hand to the canteen.

*ELECTRIC…ELECTRIC SHOCK…EEE~*

“Yoboseyo?”

“Krys! Are you in school?”

“Unnie!” I practically screamed into my phone.

“Yes yes my dear Krys, I’m finally free now! Are you in school?”

“YESYESYES! Unnie let’s meet!” We had not met ever since she returned from the States, because I was married and living separately from her, and had no time to find her. Neither was she free for me.

“Where are you? I’m in your campus.” She replied.

“I’m in the canteen!”

“Arasso.” She hung up. What? How is she going to find me amidst the crowd? UNNIEEEEEEE!

Key’s POV:

So I sat in front of Prof in the tutorial class, alongside another girl. I had told Minho to go ahead first since my Prof for my elective class had asked to meet me.

“Kim Kibum, Nicole Jung, I have asked the both of you to meet me here…because I have good news to share with the both of you.”

So the girl beside me is called Nicole.

“You guys remember that time you had to hand in a piece of fashion work? Well, I submitted those works to the University of Fashion and Arts and they had specifically commented on works by the both of you.”

OH DEAR. It should be something good right?

“Kibum, aren’t you interested to know what comments they had given?”

“Prof, is it something commendable…or-”

“Kibum, this is what they said: admirable piece of work. Though it’s obviously by an amateur, but there is huge potential to be unleashed in the piece of work, as well as the designer, and Nicole, yours didn’t fare as well, but they commented this: cannot understand the thinking process behind the decision, some mismatches and unnatural combinations, but that abstract thinking can develop into something PUNCH-worthy given training and time.”

“Prof, is this real?” The girl beside me asked.

“So, the Profs from the University have specifically extended their invitations for the both of you to join their college as fashionistas, aka study fashion on a global basis.” The Prof smiled.

Study fashion? Isn’t that like a dream come true?

I smiled to myself.

“Hey!” The girl nudged me.

“Are you going?” She asked.

Exactly, am I going? How can I go, with so many things in my hands right now?

Taemin’s POV:

Sulli had texted me telling of their locations, so now I’m trying to find them in the canteen, but heck, the canteen is so freaking crowded!

*Replay replay replay…*

“Yoboseyo?”

“Taemin ah!

“Jjong hyung!”

Oh I see them!

“Sorry!” I apologised after I had bumped into the girl. Our phones fell onto the ground at the same time.

She picked up her phone and spoke into the speaker.

And then she just threw her phone to me seconds later, as if in shock.

Jessica’s POV:

I picked up my phone; I was halfway through asking Krystal where she was.

“Krys…” I spoke into the speaker.

“Taemin ah!”

Wait. This isn’t right! WHY DO I HEAR THAT STUPID DINO’S VOICE?

“KIM JONGHYUN?!” I screamed into the phone.

“Lesbian Jessica?”

“Yah!”

So I threw my phone to the guy who appeared to be very amused.

Taemin’s POV:

And then I realise, she knows Jjong hyung.

“You know Jjong hyung?” I asked.

“Mm…”

Wow, the world is so small!

“My phone,” She continued.

“Oh, sorry,” I passed her the phone I was holding in my hand. Same model, no wonder she picked up the wrong one.

“Krystal Jung…” She spoke into the receiver, but it seemed like the line was cut off from the fall.

She knows Krystal as well.

Oh wait. I remember this face!

“You’re Krystal’s sister!” It was more like a statement than a question.

“You know Krystal?” It was a surprised look in her eyes.

“I’m Lee Taemin, the one married to her.” I introduced myself briefly.

“Mm…that playboy husband, I see.”

Sigh, there goes my reputation again.

“Let me bring you to find them.” I told her.

Jonghyun’s POV:

“Yah! Yahhhhhhh! Lee Taemin!” I screamed into the phone.

But it appeared as if he had forgotten about me at the other side of the line.

Forget it, I’m already inside the campus *sniggers*

Krystal’s POV:

“My dongsaeng ah!”

I turned around at the familiar voice.

“UNNIE!” I reached for a hug. “I missed you so much! You never had time for me!” I complained.

“That’s why I’m here now!” She replied.

“Unnie, let me introduce you to my friends.” I told her.

Jessica’s POV:

I turned around. WOW. To begin with, there was the Choi Minho seated around the round table; the same Choi Minho who stole my Yuri’s heart, and made her realise that she was actually straight, and then left me.

“Choi Minho, I know already.” I gritted my teeth at his name.

“The one beside him is my good friend Choi Sulli, also Minho oppa’s wife.”

I nodded at her.

“And there is one more-”

“KIM KI BUM? ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME OR SOMETHING?” I asked as I saw his approaching figure.

He lifted his gaze and widened his eyes as he stared at me.

Key’s POV:

I DID NOT FOLLOW HER! YOU GUYS CAN VOUCH FOR ME! I’M A STUDENT HERE!

Then again, why is she here?

“Key oppa, you know my unnie?” Krystal asked as she approached me.

“Mm…yea I know her.”

Unnie? Damn, as much as I had guessed that they are related, I didn't think that they are SO related.

Krystal’s POV:

I’m pretty sure I did not hear the words wrongly. Unnie did call him Kim Kibum.

I just didn’t think that the Kim Kibum she had been referring to, the one that she’s engaged to, is the same Kim Kibum that I knew.

Jessica’s POV:

Did she just call him Key? Isn’t Key her...

“Unnie! Although my husband is a little…you know…at least I have a boyfriend now! He’s called KEY! A rather impressive name right? I find his name so cool and-“

Key is her boyfriend!

But Key=Kim Kibum.

I’m engaged to Krystal’s boyfriend!

! What a mess!

Jonghyun’s POV:

So I finally saw Taemin’s tall figure. Yes I know he’s a lot taller than me and everything. STOP RUBBING IT IN! He used to be my height some years back! >:(

 “Taeminnie!” I wrapped my arms around him as I stood behind him.

“Jjong hyung?” Taemin commented as he turned to look at me.

“Yes the one and only Kim Jongyhyun!” I replied as I looked at the sight in front of me.

Okay…so I see Krystal and Mr y Hips, and the married duo who took their photos in our studio, as well as…LESBIAN JESSICA?

So I wasn’t hallucinating when I heard her voice!

 “Mr Kim Jonghyun,” she spoke with a slightly creepy smile as she looked into my eyes, “STOP STARING AT ME!” She yelled out.

Okay…I think I’m not dreaming. She’s really here. *GULPS*

Jessica’s POV:

As if I’m not having enough problems here, that DINOSAUR is HERE!

“Unnie, the guy that you had been complaining about, about his age and whatsoever, is Key oppa?” Krystal asked.

“Krystal, hear me-”

“Unnie, you’re engaged to Key oppa?”

“Engaged?” The shocked response from the others came afterwards.

 “You are engaged?” THAT DINOSAUR’s lag question came afterwards.

Jonghyun’s POV:

Mr y Hips and Lesbian Jessica are engaged?

WHAT ABOUT ME? *pouts*

Wait. What about me?

What am I being so sad about?

“You’re engaged, but aren’t you…les…” I asked cautiously.

Key’s POV:

“I will not marry you.”

“Why?” I contested.

“Because I like girls, that’s why.”

“Yah! Are you kidding with me?”

“NO ONE IS KIDDING WITH YOU HERE!” She stormed off.

OH GOD. I thought it was a joke, but it seems real.

“Yes I am. That’s why I will never agree to this marriage, especially with this guy!” She pointed at me, eyes with fury, probably because I saw her inclination as a mere joke.

*GULPS*

She’s freaky.

“Jung Sooyeon…”

“I DON’T WANT TO TALK TO YOU!” She thundered before I could even complete my sentence.

*GULPS MORE*

Just then a hand tugged me aside.

Krystal?

Oh yes, I have a million things to explain to her ><

The world is so freaking small.

________________________________

Hope you guys didn't get bored after some time cos it's pretty long yes i know >< And was it too complicated? Because i have an intention to complicate things further! But let's see how it goes ><

Anyway, OMG i love ASIDE from SHINee's 3rd album, even though it's just a short preview! HAHA cannot wait for their full album! :D