What do you do when you love someone?

He Broke My Heart. Now We Are Married.

 

Taemin’s POV:

Hi everyone, it’s me, again.
I know I know, you guys are going to point at me and scream “KARMA STRIKES BACK!”
Yes I heard all that, and I accept all that. DAMN!
Let’s just say, I had never expected such a day to come, such a day to appear in my life, when I am so damn willing and unable to refute the idea that I, Lee Taemin, LOVE someone.
LOVE her to the extent that I can almost die for her, yes almost, that’s rather freaky, come to think about it.
But sometimes, that’s how things work. You don’t know the logic, but it just happens. Sounds familiar to some of you? Well, let me the love idiot Lee Taemin enlighten you: this is LOVE. The uncontrollable emotions making a rollercoaster ride in your head, your heart. This is LOVE.
Yet the problem comes: how do I actually LOVE someone? Do I just…kidnap and her or something? I mean, since she’s so unwilling to be with me… (Random screams: NOOOOOOOOOO!)
Huh, no? Then what do I do? I mean, seriously, how do I work on this LOVE of mine? Pardon me, I’m just another love idiot, and I bet everyone of you know this by now :/

Oh, I see Minho hyung.

“Hyung!”

Minho’s POV:

Wow, so I chanced upon Taemin in the toilet. That’s pretty…interesting? LOL, how else am I supposed to describe this? ROMANTIC? EWWWWW obviously NO! You want 2min moments? NO WAY!

“Oh hi, Taemin,” I smiled as I walked to the urinal next to him. I was all ready to my pants when I felt his pair of eyes loitering around me. Seriously Taemin, what are you trying to do?

Taemin’s POV:

Figuring that Minho hyung might be a good person to seek advice and help from, I was almost going to voice my question when a hesitation held me back. For some reason, I feel so embarrassed asking Minho hyung about something like this. I mean, hello, I’m already and how ridiculous it would sound if I’m going to ask hyung something like “hyung, what is love?” which he’d probably turn around and go like “OH MY GOD TAEMIN YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT IS LOVE?” and then all the people in the male’s restroom would know of my lack of knowledge in this aspect, and perhaps even people in the female’s restroom beside might just accidentally hear of it, and POOF! There goes my reputation.

Yet I was so eager to know what he would say if I had asked him the question.

“Taemin, what…what are you looking at?” A voice interrupted my thoughts, a rather low stammering voice though, who turned out to be Minho hyung. What I was looking at? What I was…OH MY GOODNESS!

“Sorry hyung!” I exclaimed immediately. Who knew that my gaze had shifted and accidentally landed at the wrong part (or organ *cough cough*) when I was lost in my thoughts.

OH WELL 2MIN fans, you get what you wanted; some random 2min moment. OH MY GOD. Let’s return to the topic. Even I’m getting so jittery over this so random but slightly scene :/

Anyway, Minho hyung just nodded without looking at me. He’s probably afraid that I might actually make a move on him HAHAHA since I was making that unintentional weird stare just now :/ UNINTENTIONAL, I must repeat. I’m faithful to Krystal :) and I’m straight! Not like that Jjong hyung kekeke~

“Hyung, can I ask you something?” I asked.

Minho’s POV:

Ask what? What if he asks if I’m biual? OTTOKE?! That freaky stare still lingers in my mind like a freaking poisoned needle distorting my thoughts.

Wait, Choi Minho, cool down. Just answer that you’re damn straight if he really asks that! Team Sulli go!

“Hyung, what do you do when you’re in love?” He asked.

“Look, Taemin, I’m going to tell you this once. I’m STRAI… Wait, what did you ask again?” LOL. I had blurted out my phrased out reply when I realise he was actually asking about something else, and I’m not idiotic enough to think that he’s trying to confess to me. OBVIOUSLY he is trying to seek my opinion, because apparently, I’m such a LOVE PRO in this area :)

“What do you do when you love someone?” He repeated his question.

“Hmm…for me, when I love someone, I’ll make sure that she stays happy. That’s the way I love. Of course, if you’re referring to…”

*I’m so curious yea~~~~*

“Sorry Taemin, got to pick up this call,” I told him shortly.

Taemin’s POV:

I nodded as hyung retrieved his call. Oh wait; did he even wash his hands? OH MY GOD. I’m not going to say that he didn’t, but I’m not going to say he did because I don’t remember seeing him do so…ANYWAY THAT’S NOT THE POINT!

The point is what hyung had said earlier: make sure that she stays happy.

One thing I already know is this: she is happy with Key hyung, so I ought to make it stay that way.

“Thanks hyung!” I smiled to Minho hyung and left the toilet, OF COURSE I WASHED MY HANDS BEFORE THAT :)

I know what I should do.

Key’s POV:

Problems with Prearranged Marriages…WOW, I got myself involved in 2 of them, and now I’m going to be the next main guy of such marriage? Okay, simply said, I just knew that I was engaged to a particular Jung. Nooooo NOT JUNG SOOJUNG EVERYONE KNOWS SHE’S ALREADY MARRIED LOL. Not every Jung is her, HELLO!

Come to think of it, maybe I should give myself a chance to this Jung. Who knows, it could turn out to be like a Minho-Sulli love line, from dislike to love. That would be great! Oh, but if it turns out to be like Taemin-Krystal love line, hmmm… that would be not as desirable yes, but at least they’re friends? At least I could be friends with that Jung!

But how should I broach the subject to Krystal? I mean, she’s my girlfriend and all that but I’m obviously having a fiancée here.

“Oppa!”

Oh dear, speaking of her, she appears.

“Krystal, where are you going?” I asked.

“To a particular tutorial class…oppa, do you know where B5 is?” She asked.

“Hmm it should be across that road…” I replied.

“Mmm…oppa, can you bring me there? It’s pretty dark over there…” She pleaded slightly. Oh well, it could be understood, this area gets pretty dark even though it’s only supposed to be evening time.

“Sure.” I took her hands in mine, just like how we normally do so, and crossed the road.

*Cause you were my sun, the moon; you were my everything~*

“Yoboseyo?” I asked.

“Yah! Mr Locking Holdings! Where are you? The seminar’s starting soon!” I guess Minho’s shouting into his phone now. (Note: Minho attends a seminar by their college as enrichment, and Key’s also one of the participants in the seminar programme.)

I turned to look up at the building in front of me, “I’m at B20…”

“B20? Yah! You need to FLY BACK HERE IMMEDIATELY! A20!”

“Arasso,” I cut the line.

“Wae?” Krystal turned to me.

“Mianhae, I need to fly back to A20 now according to your Minho oppa,” I joked.

She laughed along, “Arasso, I should be fine from here.” She replied and began to walk further, occasionally turning back to me signalling me to leave as well.

Okay then, I shall FLY back to A20 now. *Chuckles*

Taemin’s POV:

“So now let’s look at…”

Where is she? Tutorial has already started for quite a long time and she has not appeared.

“Where are you? Reply ASAP!” I sent the text over.

Krystal’s POV:

*BEEP*

Taemin?

“I’m o-“

*BLANK SCREEN*

OH DEAR. Of all times the battery had to die at this important juncture. Thankfully I have my portable charger with me. HELLO, today’s the modernised world with high technology. Everyone should have a portable charger with him or her in case SUCH EVENTS happen.

Light up the bar!

Light up!

Light…

. I forgot to charge that portable charger. Equals to my phone is dead for now. And I can’t contact Taemin, or anyone else.

Alright, I guess I just need to search my way there. Let’s hope he doesn’t get overly worried about me. *Laughs* Then again, how worried can he get?

Taemin’s POV:

No reply? *REFERSHES* Still no incoming message? What’s wrong with her? Can’t she just text back if she’s hanging around with someone else or something? At least inform me!

Aish! This is just bothersome. I can’t help but worry about her whereabouts. AT LEAST REPORT THAT YOU’RE SAFE OR SOMETHING!!!

*DIALS KRYSTAL’S NUMBER*

“The number you have just called is not available. Thank You.”

WTS is this? Did she turn off her phone or something?

No wait, she wouldn’t turn off her phone for no reason. She’s such a SNS girl that she cannot live a moment without checking SNS sites on her phone and checking her messages and whatsapp.

COULD SOMETHING HAVE HAPPENED TO HER?

KIDNAP? MURDER? ? HOLY TTTTT!

Or could it just be that her phone has gone dead? I mean, she’s in college. Things shouldn’t be THAT bad right?

BUT IT’S STILL SO NERVEWRECKING NOT KNOWING HER HAPPENINGS!!!

“Hey, where are you going?”

Screw the tutorial! I’m going to find her!

Krystal’s POV:

They really ought to repair the street lamps soon! I think I’m losing my sense of direction… and the darkness is just makes me even sleepier than ever, and that is definitely not helping me to concentrate on the road ahead.

A…19, A20…

A20?!

Mianhae, I need to fly back to A20 now according to your Minho oppa.

Oh my god! Could Key oppa possibly be inside? Then at least I might be able to follow him back, or even Minho oppa would be fine :) I mean, I don’t think it’s possible for me to go for tutorial now.

*Creak*

It’s dark inside. Could there be anyone?

Option 1: venture in and hoping that there’s someone.
Option 2: leave A20 and head somewhere else.

Logic says Option 2, but something inside me made me choose Option 1 instead. I mean, at worst I just have to leave A20 then.

*Creak*

I opened the door once again, and finally entered.

*BAM!*

Pitch darkness greeted me, and the faulty lights outside are not helping improve my vision.

Okay…I should really leave here now. *Grabs onto the handle*

WAIT. WHERE’s THE HANDLE THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HERE?

*CLINK*

I stepped on something.

Could it be???

! What have I gotten myself into? I should have taken Option 2! ><

Taemin’s POV:

Wow, outside is certainly dark. DARK LIKE ECLIPSE! Where’s the freaking moon?

And most importantly, where is SHE?!

“Krystal!” Guess I should just do those typical guy-in-drama actions. Call her name.

No response though. Tsk. I thought I might hear a reply “Taemin!” coming from some random place that can direct me to her. Guess not all drama depicts reality hur D:

So I had to resort to searching around, while calling her name.

“Krystal!”

DAMN IT! It’s really dark here! Sigh I have this slight fear of darkness.

Should I leave now? I mean, she might not be here after all!

Timid-minnie: YES PLEASEEEEEE I HATE THIS EERIE DARK PLACE! TToTT
MAN-minnie: NO! She could be here! And if you leave she’s probably going to be stuck in here! AND IT’LL BE YOUR FAULT! >:(

Guess the result of the mind boggling war?

Definitely, MAN-minnie won!

I mean, Lee Taemin, aka yours sincerely, has always wanted to be an M-A-N! And this is the BEST CHANCE!

Krystal’s POV:

“-stal!”

Is that voice calling for me?

How could it be? It’s probably calling for some “Mister” or something.

But then I should hold on to any glimmer of hope. After all, it means a potential saver when someone is nearby.

“HELP ME!” I tried yelling at full force at the door, while painfully trying to open the door without a handle, or simply said which the handle had fallen off and I had stepped on.

SO DRAMATIC >< I know you guys love such scenes, but heck it I HATE THIS!

“HELP ME!”

OH MY GOD. I THINK I’m seeing the DIM LIGHTS SOON!

Krystal! Just one last pull! One, two… FREEDOM! :D

Taemin’s POV:

Yea, a shooting star just fell.

And I made a wish.

I wished to see HER again.

I know this is childish. I mean, who here believes in shooting stars? But I just had to try every chance possible.

And guess what happened after that?

I heard a loud *CLACK* and the lecture theatre door opened in front of my eyes.

And guess who appeared behind the door?

KRYSTAL.

NOW I WILL BELIEVE IN THE STORY OF SHOOTING STARS BEING ABLE TO FULFILL ONE’S WISHES!

“Tae…min?” She paused while muttering my name, as if in disbelief.

Krystal’s POV:

Yes I was in disbelief. Who would expect him to appear in front of my eyes? I mean, this is A20, even the possibility of Minho oppa appearing was higher than him.

Nevertheless, I’ve found the one to bring me back!

THANK GOODNESS! *heaves sigh of relief*

Not thinking much about it, I ran and wrapped my arms around him, like a drowning girl having found a floating wood, holding tightly to it.

Taemin’s POV:

A tear tricked down her cheeks and landed on my shirt. I guess she was feeling scared.

“It’s alright. I’m here now.” I coaxed.

I could feel her nodding vigorously while still in my arms.

Wait a minute. This is not right!

Krystal’s POV:

I was still enjoying the comfort in his arms when he suddenly pulled away.

I stared at him with reddened eyes. He looked away.

“Krystal…” he muttered, “good to see you fine. We should go back now.”

He’s acting rather detached.

I could only nod to his words.

He started to walk in front. Just like last time when he saved me from that potential accident, I ran to wrap my hands in his. Having his hands in mine just feels so…warming.

Taemin’s POV:

I had wanted to wring her hands off mine, but decided that this would be the last time for me. After this incident, I’m going to forget all my feelings for her. I need to do so, in order to let her be happy with Key hyung.

Krystal’s POV:

We reached home.

“Krystal, this is the last time.” He said, “I will forget you. Be happy with Key hyung, arasso?”

Wait a minute, forget me?

“What do you mean by ‘forget me’?”

“I love you, but since you love Key hyung, the way I will love you is to forget about you. Don’t worry, I will find a chance to initiate divorce whenever possible.” He smiled gently as he replied.

Taemin…loves me?

Because he loves me, he’s going to let me be with Key oppa?

That’s his way of loving me?

“Taemin…I…”

“I know you are surprised. But don’t worry; I will help the two of you.”

Help…me and Key oppa?

“Taemin…”

“I’ll go sleep first.”

“Tae…” He had already disappeared into his room.

What’s going on now?

Firstly, Lee Taemin says he LOVES me. The playboy Lee Taemin who doesn’t LOVE says that he LOVES me.

Then, he says that he’s going to LET GO because he LOVES me.

Finally, he promises to HELP ME AND KEY OPPA because he LOVES me and wants to see me HAPPY.

Did I miss out something along the way? He’s…really different.
Different in a way that sways my heart along.

______________________________________

Yea thanks for all the comments! They really encouraged me! :)
Hmm as for the Jongkey thing, it's not going to be Jongkey in finality but there will be side Jongkey for the fun of it XD And yes hahaaha i know you guys know the preallocated ending already XD

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter :D