Lunew Special: Chicken or Her; Can’t I have both? (I)

He Broke My Heart. Now We Are Married.

 

A.N: Hey guys it's been a long time I know! This is going to be a lot shorter compared to the usual chapters but yea, hope you guys like it :D


 

Oh, we’re just eating. Yes yes we’re just eating your damn favourite chicken. Freaking chicken set meal, I must have been out of my mind to agree to this “food outing”. Heck, he doesn’t even call it a date, he doesn’t even consider me his date, what am I? The partner for his ultimate chicken outing? This just sounds more ridiculous with every thought running through my head. Damn. Luna, you must have been out of your mind to agree to eat a whole decent meal of chicken. You’re so going to regret when you put on weight later on, and by the way it looks, not long. She laughed at herself as she slowed down in her tracks, looking down at herself and the imaginary weight that she felt was added to her. Stupid Onew and his chicken! She screamed inside her head a second time, oh wait, maybe just not the second time. Why don’t you freaking marry a chicken next time? Oh wow, imagine all the pleasant surprise towards the guests when they see the bride. Oh wow. Look at this, imagine all the guests getting so excited that oh my god Onew is finally getting married, and poof! Guess who’s the bride? Who is she, whoops I mean, who is it? People might just faint on the damn spot. Oh my god. Luna thought to herself. Why am I getting so pissed off over a damn chicken? Heck, it’s not like it’s a girl that I’m so jealous of; it’s a freaking chicken! Park Luna, are you just so… oh my god, she couldn’t think further. Stupid chicken! Stupid Onew, why would you eat chicken if you love them so much? Aish! She tried to throw away all the thoughts inside her head. At this moment what she wanted most is peace, and all the rantings inside her head is not helping her obviously.

 

“Luna-shii!”

 

This is great, Luna. Now you’re hallucinating about him. GREAT! You’re so damn beyond cure!

 

“Luna-shii!”

 

What the heck? How can a hallucination sound so real? It was as if, I could hear the difference in the intensity of his voice because he was approaching. Yeah right, as if he…

 

“Luna…*pant pant* shii”

 

Omo! Is this a dream?

Onew-shii?

Is he really… real?

 

“Luna-shii, why didn’t you stop when I called you?” Onew gave a slight pout.

 

What? I’m supposed to stop when you call me? Can’t I have my freedom of movement? Plus how would I know you’re real everything just seems like a hallucination especially the idea that you’re running after me, pffff how would I dare to think that this is real? But damn, his pout is so adorable that I just wanna pinch him and kiss his puffy cheeks, OKAY LUNA STOP ACTING LIKE A ERT. He’s waiting for your reply.

 

“Oh, I didn’t hear you.” Luna faked a smile.

 

“Oh…” Onew replied, a despondent look on his face. Probably he doesn’t know how to continue the conversation either.

 

“Anything’s the problem?” Luna asked.

 

Onew only stared at her.

 

“That girl likes you.”

“What? What girl?”

“Aish! Are you blind or something? The girl that was dining with you just now!”

“Luna-shii?”

“Yes her, she likes you, isn’t it obvious?”

“She likes me?”

“YES MISTER HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE TO TELL YOU THIS?”

“Stop screaming at other people Kim Dino!” The girl beside him folded her arms and glared at the man.

“Okay fine. Do you like her?”

“Her?”

“I… I don’t want to talk to you anymore.” The man seemed to have given up and walked to the side.

“Yah Kim Dino, what’s with you and half-helping him? Shouldn’t you help till the end?” The girl shouted at the male again.

“He’s just… weird! He makes me repeat the same thing for like thrice? And he wants me to repeat again.”

“Yah I’m not weird. I know you meant Luna-shii. I like her too, but…”

“But?” The male turned towards him again.

“I love chicken more.”

“Is that a problem?”

“That is not a problem?” Onew appeared shocked.

“How is that a problem?” The male asked back with the same shocked face.

“How is that not a problem?” Onew continued.

“I’m… I’m really done with you!” The male gave up again.

 

 

“Trust me, this will work.” The male gave a quirky smile.

“Thanks, Kim Dino.” Onew smiled at him.

“What? I’m not called Kim Dino!”

“That girl calls you that!”

“Well she does but… I have a name!”

“Whatever, I’ve got to go! Thanks Kim Dino!”

“Yah I’m called Kim Jonghyun, you dubu-like creature!” The male shouted as Onew ran out of the restaurant.

 

Kim Jonghyun you dubu like creature? What a long name is that? Oh wells, let’s hope your trick works.

 

“I have something for you.” Onew said simply, reaching his hands out to Luna, a box in his hands.

 

Something? Don’t tell me it’s… chicken again? I don’t need more chicken when I have just ingested like only chicken just now! Luna thought to herself.

 

“Onew-shii, you don’t need to… really…” Luna tried to politely turn down the offer.

 

“No, I want to give you this…” Onew insisted.

 

“No wait, I really don’t need anything…” Luna continued, pushing the box back to Onew.

 

“But this is really special and I want you to have it…” He pushed it to her again.

 

Oh dear, the only thing that’s special to him is probably chicken. NO WAY MAN!

 

“Onew-shii, if you don’t mind, I’m rushing for time and that… we can wait till next time…”

 

“Luna-shii, it will be fast. I really want to give you…”

 

“Onew-shii!” Luna exclaimed.

 

“Yes?”

 

“Look, I am really not interested in the chicken that you’re trying to show me, dead or alive. I really need to go now.”

 

She then ran off before Onew could respond to her words.

 

Chicken? Since when was I trying to show her a chicken? Onew thought to himself, as he stared at the back of the fleeting figure.

 

“Hey dubu-like creature, how’s it going? It worked right? Nothing’s impossible when it comes to Kim Almighty Jonghyun!”

 

“Since when you were almighty? Pfff!” Jessica mocked alongside him.

 

“Since I was born.” Jonghyun retorted with a smirk on his face.

 

“Yea, continue to steal Key’s trademark name...” Jessica mocked.

 

“Hey Kim Jonghyun you dubu-like creature.” Onew greeted him.

 

“What?” Jonghyun asked in shock.

 

Jessica was sniggering at the side.

 

“It failed.”

 

“How could it be possible?”

 

“Yea Kim Jonghyun you dubu-like creature, your plan failed.”

 

“Me, dubu-like creature? What?”

 

“Isn’t that your name? Kim Jonghyun you dubu-like creature.”

 

Jessica could no longer control herself and was laughing mad at the side.

 

“That’s not my name you dubu!”

 

“Kim Jonghyun you dubu?” Onew asked.

 

“Yah! I’m really done with you!” Jonghyun was so fed up that he refused to talk.

 

 

“Chey! You could have just told me that your name is Kim Jonghyun! What’s with all the dubu-not dubu?”

 

“Yah! Who would have expected you to misread my words?”

 

“Mmm…” Onew replied. “It’s still your fault.”

 

Jessica continued to laugh while Jonghyun rolled his eyes slightly.

 

“You’re really a dubu.” Jonghyun lightly commented.

 

“Hey, so not-dubu, what should I do?” Jessica chuckled at the name called.

 

“Who asked you to scare her away with your chicken obsession?” Jonghyun retorted.

 

“I didn’t! I never said it was chicken. She assumed it herself.”

 

“Must be your overwhelming love for chicken freaking her out,” Jonghyun commented.

 

“What should I do then?”

 

“Plan B.” Jonghyun replied.