There is No Backing Out

He Broke My Heart. Now We Are Married.

 

Hi guys! School has finally started for me! So updates will be slower from now on.
SHINeeFever_95: HAHA I'm not sure how frequent Kai will appear actually, but so far I don't have plans of him coming back XD
and to rest of you: thanks for liking the story! :)

And welcome new subscribers and readers! :D
Lastly, hope you guys will enjoy this chapter too! :D
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Krystal’s POV:

OH OH OH .
Why did I make such an agreement with him?
Why did he even agree to it?
This is so unexpected, really.

And why did I nod to him informing that I had known about it?
Oh dear, I must be so freaked out that I don’t even know what I did.
Oh dear, what should I do now?
I mean, I didn’t make the agreement with him with the intention of making him quit and marry me.
My intention was to make him realise that he could not agree and then leave me alone.
See the vast difference? I mean things should be working the way I want it to be, knowing his playboy personality. Being with different girls is literally his life.

But I guess I have miscalculated the 0.0000000000000000000000000000000001% of possibility in the almost impossible agreement.

Thanks teachers, for teaching us to round off your values to 3 significant figures. Things don’t work like that in real life, apparently. That 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000001% possibility came into reality, instead of the supposed to be 100% impossible mission (when rounded off to 3 significant figures)

So now, thanks to you teachers who taught me the absolutely wrong way of calculating probabilities, I have to escape, before it’s too late.

*BEEP*

“Krystal! We’re outside your house now!”

OH . I guess it’s already too late.

Should I escape by the back door?
Aish pabo Krystal what are you thinking about? Your house does not have a back door!

Should I escape by barging from the front door?
Hmm that sounds more feasible. Besides I don’t have many belongings with me.

Okay, ready, one, and two…

I swung the big fat door open and tried to run my way past Taemin and the crowd.
Obviously they were pretty freaked out by my run for survival.

“Krystal!” I could hear shouts from behind me. Pretty good escape here Jung Soojung! I told myself.

That was when a hand gripped me again.
Not this kind of girls are no match for guys in terms of running again!
I hate this! I’m going for gym sessions next time round! >:(

“Krystal!” He called my name again. Wait a moment, why doesn’t he pant in his words? That’s it! I’m seriously going to sign up for infinite gym sessions!

I turned to look at him. Hmm…who else could it be, other than the Great Playboy Lee Taemin?

“Yes?” I asked.

“Are you trying to…” he tried to hide a chuckle, “escape?”

Was I so…obvious?
“Obviously not,” I argued without batting an eyelid. “Did you see me carrying any luggage?” I continued.

“Hmm…okay. Let’s go!” He replied.

Go? Where are we going?

“To try out the wedding gowns,” he continued, as if having read through my thoughts.

Yea, there’s probably no escape this time round.

“Yah what are you doing?” I asked as he gestured me to a car.

“Get inside, duh?”

“But you don’t have a car!” I exclaimed. “You can’t just unpick and steal someone’s car!”

“Pabo! It’s my car! See?” He whipped out the key and unlocked the car in an instant.

Oh. It’s really his car. PHEW. I thought I was going to be some accomplice of his stealing event. But wait, since when did he get a car?

“Just telling you because you look too puzzled  that it’s such an eyesore to me, our parents and families are all here, and my financial support is back, because we’re getting married soon.”

Financial support is back. His limitless black card is back. No wonder there’s a new car. Now I’m suspecting if that’s the only car he has.

“It’s my only car.” He commented randomly.

Now I’m suspecting if he had installed some I don’t know what device that allows him to listen to my thoughts. THIS IS VERY SUSPICIOUS.

“No, I don’t read your thoughts, so stop trying to find hidden devices in my car, because there isn’t any.” He continued.

HOW DID HE EVEN!!!

“Well, that’s what they call telepathy, in case you are still adamant on the ‘I have installed something that allows me to hear your thoughts’ argument. Then again, I bet you wouldn’t believe a thing I say.” He continued and chuckled more.

NOOOOO this is too ridiculous! He just knows everything that’s in my head!
Am I dreaming? Oh dear I’d better be! This is not making any sense!

Okay, Krystal. Stop thinking…

*BLANK*

“You know what? You can really just have all sorts of nonsense thoughts in your mind. I really don’t read them.” Another of his not-so-random comment after all.

OH MY SOMEONE JUST LET ME OUT OF THE CAR!!!

“We’re here.” He commented.

I opened my eyes slightly after a pretty long/short nap. I mean hello, I don’t look at the time when I’m about to sleep so who knows if it’s a long or short one.

“Mmm…” I replied still in my asleep tone.

“You sound tired. I don’t mind carrying you inside though.” He replied.

WHAT CARRY!

“I’m VERY AWAKE now!” I exclaimed.

He chuckled more. Seriously, what’s there to chuckle? It’s not like I’m some random cartoon character that’s doing funny things like Mr Bean or something.

“Hi Taemin! Gosh I was sooooooooooooo shocked when you said you wanted to reserve the venue for your own purposes!” Some random guy hugged Taemin and commented.

“Hyung! I’m shocked as well!” Taemin replied. LOL what is he seriously saying?

“Hah! Don’t be lame here. Gosh, it just doesn’t feel right to be here.” The random guy continued.

“Hyung! That’s because you have not been working in your own shop!” Taemin replied. LOL what kind of friend does that Taemin has?

“Oh right. I wonder if my photography skills deteriorated.” He replied.

Gahhh. Can I just fade out all their random talks? They’re not even important to me.

“Oh, meet me to-be-wife, Krystal Jung.” Taemin introduced.

I faked a smile at that random guy.

“Crystal? You mean the crystal ball that looks into one’s future, that Crystal?” The random guy commented. “Are you able to look into one’s future then?” He asked, as if very excited.

OH DEAR what kind of friend does that Taemin has?

“C replaced with a K.” I explained.

“Oh right! K Krystal!” The random guy replied. “I’m Kim Jonghyun! People call me Jjong.”

“Jjong.” I called his name.

“Can you call my name again? My name sounds extremely nice coming out from your mouth! Hey I just met you, and this is crazy. But Jjong’s my name, so call me maybe!” He asked and somehow just started singing.

OH DEAR. This Jjong is really…weird.

“Hyung! Don’t flirt with my wife!” Taemin exclaimed as he placed an arm around my shoulder.

“HAHA! Don’t worry. I won’t. If I want I’ll probably just steal her away.” He joked.

I wonder if that Jjong is really Taemin’s friend.

“Anyway, Krystal, just pick your wedding dress and we’ll start the photo shoot.” Jjong commanded.

“What about me?” Taemin pouted from the side.

“You will be our photographer for today.” Jjong replied.

“Hyung!”

“HAHAHAHA!” Jjong started to laugh. I laughed along seeing how Taemin is being teased around by this hyung of his. Okay, I think they are good friends.

“Just kidding. Taemin just go pick your tuxedo too.” Jjong continued.

So we both came out of the dressing room.

“You guys look…splendid.” Jjong commented. “Oh dear I have a sudden rush to just elope with you, Krystal.” He continued.

I laughed along with his joke. “I’m more than willing to.” I replied, playing along with his game.

“WHAT???” Taemin was the first, and only to protest. I mean, who else, when there’s only 3 of us here.

“Let’s run away till the end of the Earth, where Taemin cannot find us.” He continued.

“Or let’s just kill him here so that he wouldn’t be able to chase after us.” I replied.

“WHATTTT???” Taemin exclaimed once more.

“HAHAHAHAH! Krystal, that was so fun!” Jjong cut off the story.

“I know right.” I replied and laughed along.

It’s pretty fun teasing Taemin like this, especially seeing him turning so worried and everything.

“YAHHHH stop ganging up on me!” Taemin whined. We only continued laughing.