Are things clear enough?

He Broke My Heart. Now We Are Married.

 

Krystal’s POV:

“Key oppa!”

“Krystal, you see, I had wanted to tell you about it that time, but you…”

“But I…?”

“You were busy chasing after Taemin.”

I was?

Wait. It just doesn’t sound right the way it came out from his mouth. It was as if…

As if I was a girl in love with him and trying to catch his attention.

It just doesn’t make sense. I’m his wife. I see him every freaking day! And I am sure to say that I’m sick of seeing him that I keep myself shut in my room whenever I get home. I mean, I am NOT dying to see him every second or something.

But

But I did dislike it when he shifts his attention away from me towards another girl.

“Ani!”

I denied flatly, towards Key oppa, as well as the thoughts running in my head.

“Ani?”

Key oppa is now giving me those kind of …shifty looks? WHAT?

“Yah! Oppa!”

I retorted with displeasure.

“Now tell me this Krystal, what are your feelings when you realise that I’m engaged, to your unnie?”

What are my feelings?

I feel…

I feel shocked. I feel that I’m being kept out of the news. I feel displeasure. I feel that the world is so freaking small. I feel lost. I feel lonely. I feel…

I don’t feel jealous.

“Oppa…”

“Krystal, I guess you have got it clear, right?”

I guess, bit by bit, I’m seeing the picture.

I nodded.

Key oppa smiled back.

“Good to hear that, now may I excuse myself to settle the mess that was brought into my life?” Key oppa joked.

“Sureeee~” I lengthened my reply with a chuckle. “Be careful. My unnie is not a simpleton.” I whispered into his ears before he walked away.

I don’t feel jealous.

So what does it mean? I don’t really love oppa the way I thought I had loved him?

Key’s POV:

I walked back towards the crowd.

“Jessica…” I tried to start a conversation with her, remembering Krystal’s warning.

“Kim Kibum, are you going to mock at my unique preference again? To be honest here I think you don’t even look like a man yourself…”

What?
WHAT?
WHATTTT??!

I don’t look like a MAN?

Which part of me screams that?

“YAH!” I screamed back at her.

“There. Proven,” she continued.

“YAHHHH!” I raised my already-clenched fist. You guys will never know how much I wanted to slam that fist onto her.

She’s my fiancée? GOODNESS ME!

“Chill it Mr - *cough* Mr Kim Kibum.” A pair of hands grabbed me from behind. Just by hearing that freaky voice and designation I knew who he is.

THAT IDIOT GUY THAT SCREAMED ABOUT MY HIPS IN THE CANTEEN THAT OTHER TIME!

Mr Dinosaur Kim Jonghyun. Oh dear how do we even have the same Surname?

Jonghyun’s POV:

I hate to admit this, but some part of me was tingling at the skinship. I feel…slightly aroused by the skinship with Mr y Hips? I mean…Kim Kibum. Gosh, I really need to get rid of that Y HIPS thing in my head. And you know what? This kind of arousal is NOT GOOD. Why? Are you even asking me WHY? Isn’t it obvious? The Skinship King getting affected by a slight skinship, I mean, this skinship is so mild and I’m already…already…

“Yah!”
“Yahhhhhh!”

“What?” I stared back at the guy shrieking in my arms. Okay, I know this sound wrong and whatever, THAT’S WHY IT’S IN ITALICS!

“What? Were you staring out into space?” Kim Kibum’s reply came after that.

“I was? Was I?”

Key’s POV:

Oh dear, what is that dinosaur mumbling again?

I just need him to FREAKING RELEASE ME FROM HIS FREAKING GRIP!

Jonghyun’s POV:

“Heck it, just FREAKING LET GO OF MY HANDS!” He almost yelled out.

“Sorry!” I exclaimed in shock upon realising that my hands were still on top of his, fingers almost interlocking.

For some reason I could feel a pair of eyes watching us. I turned to stare at her, lifting up my head slightly, asking her “wae?”

Jessica’s POV:

What? Why are you showing my POV?

I was just having fun watching a nice show. Kekeke~

I swear that Kim Jonghyun is an interesting guy. The way he stares and blanks out at Kim Kibum. I bet that Kim Kibum didn’t know that he’s attractive to this extent. And that epic wide mouth reaction that Kim Jonghyun gave when he realised that he was touching Kim Kibum, PRICELESS I tell you! XD

“Jessica, can we talk?” Kim Kibum’s voice sounded near me.

“Okay.” I agreed since my mood was slightly livened up by that mini-drama I saw just now.

Key’s POV:

Kim Kibum, you can do this.

“I’m sorry for doubting your words that day.” I began.

She simply nodded, in acknowledgement.

“Well, I guess both of us don’t want the engagement. So, we should come up with ideas to evade this ridiculous idea?”

She thought for a moment, as if pondering through my words, and nodded.

“I think…my parents only agreed to this because they wanted me to be straight.” She replied.

That’s interesting…

“So as long as you can prove that you’re straight they might cancel this engagement thing?” I probed further.

“We can try that…” She replied.

“Great. Jessica, it all depends on you.”

“Heck. How do I even prove that I’m straight? When it’s impossible to prove so in the first place?” She complained.

“Get a boyfriend?” I replied instinctively.

“Where do I even get one?” She continued asking.

I scrutinized around us. I turned my head towards this particular short figure.

“What about that one?”

Jessica’s POV:

That one…? Of all people why did it have to be him!

Don’t I have a second option?

“Can it be someone else?” I asked.

“If you can get one,” he replied.

Does he mean that he wants me soliciting for guys?

HECK NO.

“I guess I’ll settle with that one.” I replied.

“But you need to convince him.”

True.

And I know the perfect way to make him accede to my request.

DEFINITELY

“Don’t worry. He will.” I replied.

Jonghyun’s POV:

She approached me with a smirk.

“Wae?” I asked.

“You have to do something for me.”

What? WHATTTT?

Does she just expect me to “okay, I’ll do it.” Pshhhhh!

“I don’t want to.”

“Oh, really don’t want to?”

“Yes, I-“

“Even at the expense of your secret?”

My secret…?

You must be kidding me. Kim Jonghyun does not have any secret J

“I don’t have a secret.” I smiled back in sarcasm.

“Oh, really…? Then what’s with the smitten look you gave just now when holding Kim Kibum’s hands?”

Smitten look?

Did I really…?

“Kim Kibum!” She called out suddenly. “I have something to tell you!”

Is she really going to tell him about me?

What if he spreads to others?

My reputation will be screwed!

“Yah! I’ll help you. Just don’t…” it was almost like a plea on my side. Heck, how did things become this way?

“Yes?” Kim Kibum turned around.

“Just want to tell you…” She halted and looked at me for a moment, “he agreed.” A smile returned to her face.

Kim Kibum gave her thumbs up.

Yea, thumbs up to her, and thumbs down to me.

School ended.

At Krystal and Taemin’s house:

Krystal’s POV:

Hate to admit this, but Key oppa’s words just kept me thinking.

And this is definitely not going the right way, because we have a freaking test tomorrow and it’s freaking 50% of our grade!

FOCUS JUNG SOOJUNG FOCUS!

After 30 minutes…

URGHHHH this is NOT going the right way!

I’m getting out of my room!

“Krystal?” He called my name as I took a step towards him, ani, I mean, the couch that he was sitting or lying on.

Apparently he was shocked at my sudden entrance in the living room that he immediately swept all the food crumbles off his body while he sat up straight, emptying a space on the couch for me.

“Thanks.” I smiled.

I returned my attention to the pile of notes I was holding.

THIS IS STILL NOT WORKING… I don’t get a single thing! Even though I used to nod along during lectures, at that point of time, I DID understand, but not now.

“Taemin ah,”

“Wae?”

“Can you tutor me?”

Taemin’s POV:

“Can you tutor me?” She asked.

More than willing! I screamed inside my head, trying to not let that broad grin that I was dying to give out be so obvious.

So I nodded.

“THANK GOODNESS! Can you explain this formula?”

I stared at where she was pointing at, trying to shift my focus away from that delicate finger of hers. How I wished I could in the goodness of her finger. That silky skin of hers…

FOCUS. LEE TAEMIN, you’re here to help her schoolwork, not to get all ert about her!

Heck, guys you should know right? Sometimes, this kind of attraction and mind set, is not really something that I can control. I mean, we are all guys right? You can’t deny that you have such moments as well I’m sure!

I coughed a little, maybe also to keep myself focussed on the right stuff.

“Okay, so this formula works by this way…” I replied, staring into her eyes. Eye contact, you know? Though I have to admit that such close proximity makes me want to…

Aish!

“Ooh!” She exclaimed. “So that’s why it’s like… right?”

“You got it!”

“So the rest of those formulas are derived from this one?”

“Absolutely,”

“Kamsamida!” It was another brief hug.

She needs to know that she needs to stop making such contact with me! It’s tingling my heart along!

“I’ll get back to my room.”

“Wae?”

“I need to write down the notes.”

“Just use the coffee table.”

“Ahh…okay…” She replied.

I just succeeded in keeping her within my view.

Krystal’s POV:

Well, I have to be honest about this. A part of me wants to stay in the living room while a part of me is dying to return to the room. You ask for the reason? Well, it doesn’t really make sense…the reasons.

I want to stay in the living room because I want to feel his presence around. It’s the kind of presence that even though he’s far away by actual distance you still feel safe and assured.

Yet another part of me wants to leave the living room, or to be more accurate, stay away from him because he is definitely a huge source of distraction, after Key’s words being another source of distraction.

You people would never know how much I had to restraint my eyes from turning to look up at him while he was explaining those supposed-to-be very important formulas, and when he inched closer towards me to explain the terms and the stuff, me feeling him breathing into my skin…

Yes, that kind of distraction.

Don’t tell me that I’m falling for Taemin all over again?

This is…absurd!

I buried my head into my piles of notes, trying to calm my mind off all the nonsense ridiculous thoughts.

Taemin’s POV:

I turned off the television.

It had been a long 2 hours after the interruption.

She’s…still asleep.

I wonder if I should wake her up, or simply bring her back into her room.

Stealthily footsteps approached her.

Her long fringe was brushing against her face. I swept her fringe to the side, hands unknowingly caressing her tender skin.

“Krystal, wake up.” I called softly.

A pair of confused eyes met mine.

“Ah, Taemin ah,” She said.

“Get back into your room.”

“Mmm.” She replied and plodded back into the pile of notes.

What?

“Krystal…”

“Don’t disturb me…” she muttered while her eyes were still kept shut.

Since the waking her up didn’t work, I can only carry her back.

She’s pretty light, as a matter of fact. Not like it was surprising though, I mean, she’s so thin and everything.

She needs to eat more. I mentally concluded.

*Click*

I opened the door of her room, and placed her on the bed.

I stared at her still sleeping face.

She’s adorable. I wonder why I didn’t notice this part of her last time.

Why did I even break her heart last time?

I must have been an idiot.

_______________________

HAHA the complications will come in the next chapter. Stay tuned XD