The Search for Krystal Jung

He Broke My Heart. Now We Are Married.

 

WOW! Thanks for subscribing to this story even without a proper chapter XD

Anyway, hope you guys enjoy this chapter! :D

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Taemin’s POV:

Oh goodness, why is something so drama happening to me?

I mean, seriously, in today’s age who still has something like arranged marriage? Perhaps just me, and the one to be married to me. I mean, can you imagine me being wed to another person? Me, the infamous playboy Lee Taemin, to be tied down by some whoever? That is just the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard in my whole life! Like seriously, why do the grandparents have the rights to decide our lives? Can’t they just settle some arranged marriage among themselves and leave us innocent fellows-who-weren’t-born-to-Earth-yet alone? Oh wait, that just doesn’t sound right? It somehow hints that they will have to divorce and then get married again to get things done. Whoops XD Alright alright. Then it just has to mean that something like arranged marriage should not exist at all! Like what I had said earlier, WHY DRAG US INNOCENT BEINGS DOWN IN THEIR PROMISE? Shouldn’t they seek our opinions first?

Oh damn, cross that thing out. That thing about being the most ridiculous thing ever heard. The arranged marriage, solely, is not the most ridiculous thing. The most ridiculous thing to now is arranged marriage with Krystal Jung. Yes, the name matters, because she was the girl that I had ditched some days back.

Few days back:

“Taemin!” She greeted me with a bright smile. Yes a bright smile coming from the ice princess, that’s how charismatic and capable Lee Taemin is.

But her smile immediately faded when she saw who I was wrapping my arms around. Heh, take that Krystal Jung. Recognize and acknowledge this: we are over.

That was my very way to convey that message. Just like how I appeared with Krystal in my arms some month back, and told whoever that was that we’re over. That’s me. I don’t bother remembering their names. I just need to remember how they look like, and call them all sorts of mushy names. I mean, my name is pretty notorious. Some girls just come to me knowing that the path will not last. Just that they often do miscalculate things: in the end they are the one that cannot bear to leave me, though they initially came prepared to leave me any moment. Guess sometimes not all things go our way, whoops, I mean their way.

Anyway, so it was the typical “girl starts crying, boy leaves with the other girl” scene. I mean, even if the other party is Krystal Jung, it does not mean that things would be different right?

Anyway, so after I had ditched her, my parents told me that I will be married to her. Krystal Jung. Of course I tried to fight for my cause. HELLO! No one admits defeat without fighting, especially me, Lee Taemin. But apparently they made this battle a little tougher that what I had expected, okay to be honest it was not just a little tougher; it was miles harder.

What else can I say when they insisted that I would not be accepted in the house and family business until I agree and marry her?

So, I told myself: Alright Lee Taemin, just get married and be done with this. You can perhaps discuss things with her later.

See, that seemed like a perfect plan.

Until she ruined what I have cleverly crafted.

She ran away.

Not just out of her house, apparently. She ran out of the States.

Problem?

This is indeed, very serious problem, because I need to find her.

Flashback:

“Okay, I’ll go ahead with the marriage.” I told my parents. I mean, things with Suzy can probably be discussed again. I’m pretty sure she can understand, and will not mind being with a married guy, especially when this married guy is nothing but hotness and charismatic.

“Taeminnie, we have just received the news from the Jungs that Krystal has disappeared.” That was my mother’s very reply.

“Bwoh? Disappeared?” What trick is she coming up with? Then again, probably the marriage thing will be cancelled because of it? Sounds like a good deal.

“According to the Jungs, she left a note asking them (and us) not to find her.” My mum replied, “And that to count the marriage deal as nothing.”

AWESOME! This Krystal Jung is rather helpful after all!

“Cool! Omma, so I guess this whole nonsense marriage thing…” Yes I didn’t forget to criticize the entire ridiculous deal in my words, “is…”

“NO! It will go as planned. You must find her.” My mum interrupted before I could even finish my sentence.

And yes, she used the finality word. How else am I supposed to argue for something that she already sees as the final?

Well, I did try to fight my way through…

“But omma! She’s…I mean I don’t even know where she is! How do you expect me to find her?” I complained to my mother.

“Taeminnie, this is something that was promised since your grandparents’ time. You have to keep to that promise.” My mum tried to reason.

“But omma!”

This is final!” She announced.

See, another finality word from her. I’m pretty sure things will not change no matter how hard I try to argue.

So, I embarked on some you would call it a backpacking trip, from within our city, to venturing out of our city, out of the province, and finally out of the States.

During those times I worked randomly. I just had to take up whatever that comes into my eye, since my family stopped all those financial support and only promised to continue providing for me when I have found her. And I needed money, desperately. You know? Those people who roam around the streets? Well, I’m pretty much like them, just that I always made sure to have a proper accommodation. I cannot imagine myself surrounded with…let’s say…newspapers? EWWW

Anyway, thanks to my charisma and hotness, and not forgetting the ability to dance, I had pretty good jobs. I worked as a dance teacher, blog shop model, bartender, and etc. So life was actually pretty well. Not considering that I could not find her anywhere, which is pissing the hell out of me.

Just then I realized how retarded I had been. Oh wait scratch that, retarded sounds too much of a negative word. Call it blur, yes I’m nothing retarded, just blur.

I mean, we were both Koreans that came to the States to study. So why am I loitering around places like Japan and ignoring the most possible location: Korea.

So I finally came to Korea, in search of her. And that was 2 years later after her disappearance. Yes I survived 2 years being at random places.

Oh wait, now you must have a question. Am I so fluent in all sorts of languages that I’m able to survive in different countries?

The answer is, no. I mainly use English as my mode of communication, though I have to admit that Korea is still my first language. Oh but I did manage simple Japanese during my slightly-longer period of stay here, because the girls in Japan are so cute and pretty.

Anyway, I worked as a photographer in Korea, the name of the shop was…Blissful Memories or something. It was a bridal shop studio for the to-be-wed. Pretty much ironic you would think? I, the to-be-wed working at a place servicing the to-be-wed, but at least it pays good money, and perhaps I could keep a lookout for her, just in case she’s going to-be-wed to another secretly and I’m able to witness? Or maybe stop the marriage.

So that was how I met my childhood friend, Choi Jinri. She was getting engaged to this Mr Choi Minho. They’re pretty much, an adorable pair I would say, bickering like there’s no tomorrow. Anyway, why did I mention them specifically? It turned out that they were pretty much linked to her.

And it was the very photo shootings of them that made me found her.

I practically ran my way to her when I caught a glimpse of her from outside the transparent door.

And thankfully, I managed to catch up with her.

 “Tae…min?” She uttered my name in shock as her eyes widened in disbelief.

“I finally found you.” I smiled, while gripping onto her hand. This is finally going to end.

“No, why did you come and find me? You should have continued your playboy days in the States.” She tried to wring her arm off my grasp but failed.

“Krystal! Why did you run away from me two years ago?” I asked. Why did you make life so terrible for me! I practically screamed in my head. She would never know how life was for me during the 2 years.

“What do you think I should do? Stay in the States as the bogus Mrs Lee? Anyone would have left knowing your personality.” She replied with a tinge of dislike. “Now let go of me before I shout ‘’.” She continued.

This woman! I mean, I can’t possibly drag her along with me when she’s warning me that she could shout at me. So I had to release her, and she just ran away, at a speed that people will seriously wonder if there was an imaginary monster chasing after her. Heck, scratch that, people who are confused will see me as that monster, and I, Lee Taemin, am no monster! D:

But some part of me felt a little…affected.

Am I really so detestable that you want to run away from me so much?

Anyway, so after that tiny-not incident I returned to Blissful Memories, and I could not help but feeling slightly jealous towards the Choi duo. Wait, did I say jealous? Hmm…envious perhaps, envious sounds more neutral. The duo just looked so…blissful...in their way. They perhaps, had not realized it yet, but someday they will.

What about me? Ever since that time I accidentally encountered her she seemed to have disappeared again. Then again, Seoul is damn big, so it’s no wonder. I mean, I’d rather the fact that she’s still living in Seoul, so that at least I don’t have to keep travelling, right? But the task of finding her is really challenging. I’d rather tackle n women than to find her. That’s just how difficult it is.

But hey, I encountered her again, thanks to Choi Jinri and Choi Minho.

It was their engagement dinner, and how lucky I was to be seated opposite her.

The work of fate!

Wait, fate? That doesn’t sound right for some reason. It’s probably more of, hard work pays off! Heaven must have pitied me for roaming around for 2 years, that’s why they’re making Krystal Jung fall from heaven and fell onto the seat opposite me! :D

THANK GOODNESS!

But she was a pretty interesting sight. When she watched the engagement ceremony she seemed to have a lot of different expressions. Some being frowning, yet some being…sarcasm? Oh well, you got it. I was pretty much watching her more than watching the Choi duo. I mean, what else can the Choi duo do? Just keep bickering and unknowingly give off their uniquely blissful expressions, that’s what they do best, and even I could predict it. There’s no point watching them, I’m serious.

Then again, don’t ever tell Jinri that, because I don’t want her to slap me on my shoulders again! It’s nothing else but PAIN! ><

So when she finally turned towards my direction I called her name.