Just Great !

My Roller Coaster Life

 

Your POV
 
“Bye ! See you at lunch !” Leo shouted while walking away.
 
I walked into class and went to my seat and sat down. I took out my textbook, ready for a long boring lesson when suddenly a crumbled paper landed on my table. I look around, everyone was concentrating on doing their things which is not listening to what Mr Lee is saying.
 
I opened the UFPB, unidentified flying paper ball. My eyes widened. Inside the UFPB, there’s only two capitalized words : GET LOST !
 
I know that this will happen one day. All the girls idolized my brother who is the meanest bully in school. Or should I refer him to the king of the school. I think my parents gave him nice name, Leo, the lion and the king of the jungle. Back to topic. Of course the “fans” of my brother will hate me for hanging around with him. I don’t have any friends at school, not even someone to sit next to me, both left and right but it’s worse now, I got haters. My school life is ruined. 
 
A ruler slammed on my table. I came back to reality. 
 
“Miss Park, why don’t you do the question on the black board” Mr Lee said
 
Great ! He must be pissed off cuz of my brother. I stand up and walked to the board. OMIGOD ! What is this ! Have we even learned this before or is it me who doze off when teacher is teaching. I was going to tell Mr Lee that I don’t know how to do this and hopefully he will just asked me to sit back down when someone knocked the door. Oh ! Thank you whoever you are. 
 
Mrs Kang, our homeroom teacher, came in with a two boys following behind her. Mrs. Kang asked me to sit down, she got an announcement to make. I bowed to her and guess what. She WINKED at me. MRS KANG WINKED AT ME ! So Mrs Kang doesn’t like Mr Lee at all. I mouthed “thank you” to her and she nodded.
 
“Now class ! There will two new student joining our class” Mrs Kang announced.
 
I can hear everyone whispering. Why is that ? I sat down and looked to the two boys behind Mrs Kang. Now I know why there’s so many whispering going around. The boys are just gorgeous, too perfect to be true. 
 
“Why don’t you introduce yourself, who wants to go first ?” Mrs Kang asked
“How about the cool one introduce first !” one of my classmate shouted. If I’m not wrong, that’s Lee Hyun Min. 
“Sorry, Hyun Min. I think you should let them choose themselves.” 
“Hmmm…Maybe I should go first. Is it okay with you hyung ?” the short one asked
 
The cool guy just nodded. Well, who do he think he is. Trying to act cool. I turned my attention to the short cute guy. He’s writing his name down on the board. Yang Yo--- ? Yo-- what ?
 
“Hi everyone ! My name is Yang Yoseob. Just call me Yoseob.” he said and then bowed
 
Oh ! So it’s Yoseob. 
 
“Now it’s your turn hyung !” Yoseob said LOUDLY. 
“Yah ! Don’t shout, I’m gonna go deaf !” the cool dude screamed back
“Sorry, I didn’t mean to do that” Yoseob whimpered
 
The “dude” wrote his name on the board and turned around.
 
“The name’s Junhyung, Yong Junhyung.” he said and walked away. 
 
“Wow ! Such a nice introduction about you Yong Junhyung” I said in my mind. 
“You two can take the seats next to Celine. Celine, please raise up your hand” Mrs Kang said
 
Whaddahell ! They are gonna sit next to me ! I raised up my hand and looked around. I can see the girls shooting death glares at me. Gosh ! What have I gotten myself in this time !