Just For You .

My Roller Coaster Life

 

Your POV
 
My alarm clock started ringing. I turned it off. I wanted to get up the bed is just so soft. I feel like I’m in heaven or something. 
 
Rinnnggggg….Rinnngggggg
 
Whaddahell ! This time I’m really up. I thought I turned off my alarm clock ? I checked it and it was. I opened my ear and heard that the ringing sound came from the left side. I turned and looked and there was an alarm clock set 3 minutes after mine. I turned it off. But then, another ringing sound started. OMIGOD ! How many alarm clocks are there. I went to my desk and turned it off. I opened my closet to get my uniform. Gosh ! Another alarm clock ringing in side my closet. I ran into the bathroom, there’s an alarm clock in there too.
 
I cant take it anymore. I ran out from my room and closed the door. Luckily we bought sound proof doors. I went to the guests room’s bathroom. I walked straightly into the bathroom and started my morning routine. 
 
After all that was done, I went to the door. I turned the knob but isn’t the door opening ? What’s going on ? This never happened before in my entire life ! Why now ?! I started hitting the door. 
 
I received a text saying : [Yah ! The door is going to come off]
 
I recognize that style of talking. It’s the mean Yong Junhyung’s style. 
 
“Let me out !” I shouted and then realized that all the doors are soundproof.
 
(GREEN is you to Junhyung, ORANGE is Junhyung to you)
 
[ Yong Junhyung ! Let me out ! ]
[ Why should I ? ]
[ Ermmm… maybe because I’m the owner of the house ? XP ]
[ Who cares. This is revenge for making me pee in Yoseob’s bottle ]
[ Yoseob’s bottle ? You mean the toilet thing ! Oh come on ! Get over it ! ]
[ Then you try pee-ing in a bottle ! ]
[ You pee-d in the bottle ! So what ?! Just live with it ! ]
 
I waited for a while for him to reply my text but he didn’t. Did he ran off and left me here ? The lights went off. No, I hate the dark. What is happening ? I started knocking and screaming. I cant believe I’m locked here. But suddenly, the door opened and Yoseob was standing there. 
 
Without me knowing, I dashed into his embrace. I held his shirt tight. I was so scared. I don’t want to be in the dark. 
 
Yoseob’s POV
 
“Hush…it’s okay. I’m here now.” I said
“I’m afraid…of….the dark…” she stuttered
“Don’t worry, I’m here.” 
 
I lifted her chin up and our eyes met. Her eyes was filled with tears. That moment, my heart ached. It hurts a lot. Why is this angel crying ? I glared at Junhyung who is on the floor now. 
 
Yes, guess what did I do. I went into the room and Junhyung told me that he locked Celine in the bathroom. I thought he was joking but when he told me that Celine is actually afraid of the dark. I looked at him. His finger reached the switched and turned it off. I can feel my rage bubbling up inside. I raised my fist and punched him very hard. 
 
Y’ all think that a cutie like me don’t know how to punch right ? Well, I normally can control my anger very well but just not this time. Junhyung was shocked at it too. Not that he don’t know that I can actually hurt someone. Is just that I hurt HIM. Yes, I punched Yong Junhyung, a friend that I knew for a long time.