Tension .

My Roller Coaster Life

 

Junhyung’s POV
 
Aishh…why is Yoseob being so stupid. Now everyone will go after Celine. I look at Leo and he said it’s going to be okay. I hope so too. I pushed Hyun Min away and I walked over to Yoseob. I gave him the I-got-something-serious-to-tell-you look. He followed me to an empty classroom. 
 
“You know Celine will get beat up cause of what you said just now.” I told him
“Yea, I know. And I’m sorry Celine-ah. I just want to tell the whole school that you’re off limit.” he said
“It’s okay oppa. I don’t mind. I know how to punch now, so don’t worry about me getting beat up.” she said, trying to cheer Yoseob up
“But your punches doesn’t hurt. Plus, it’s four on one. How are you going to beat them.” 
“I knew it…” I heard Yoseob whisper to himself but unfortunately, it was too loud -.-
“Knew what ?” I asked
“It’s Hyun Min that gang that bullied you.” he looked into Celine’s eyes. “Why didn’t you tell me ?”
“What are you going to do ?” she said
“Yea, what are you going to do. Hunt them down and beat them crapless ?”
“Well duhhh….” he rolled his eyes. “You know how much my fist hurts.”
 
I kinda agree with that. He’s someone that I don’t dare to mess with. The time he punched me wasn’t his full strength yet. But it felt like my jaw was going to come down. Don’t judge he’s fist by his cute looks. 
 
“You cant solve anything with violence.” Celine said
“But …” he tried fighting back but of course …
“No buts.” FAILED !
“Fine, but you need to stick me and follow me everywhere or maybe with Leo.” Yoseob said
“You said but.” I cut in
 
He glared at me first and then turned to Celine and said “Is either me or Leo but not Junhyung.”
“Another but.” I cut in, again.
“You guys ! What happened to your buddy-buddy love for each other ?” Celine exclaimed. I know she’s pissed at us.
“I’m not gay.” I said. “and I’m out of here. See ya’ in class.” I said and walked out.
 
While walking back to class, I was thinking about Celine’s question. ‘What happened to your buddy-buddy love for each other ?’. It keep replaying in my mind. Really, almost like everyday I text Yoseob but now, we barely even text. We used to hang out together but now, we go separate ways. I wonder why…
 
Your POV
 
I walked back to class with my one and only boyfriend. Beat me up, I don’t care ! It’s worth it for this cutie over here.
 
As expected, the girls gave me their ‘awesome’ glares even though Mr Lee was in the class. I don’t mind them glaring their eyes out at me. I took my seat between Yoseob and Junhyung. Eh ? Where’s Junhyung ? Shouldn’t he be here earlier than us ? Is he ditching class ? 
 
Just then, the door flew open and Junhyung came in. He was filled with bruise and his lip was bleeding. His uniform was all messed up and tore. What happened to him ? Did he get into a fight ?
 
“Nice of you to join us Mr Yong but may I ask what happened to you ?”
“Shut it old man ! Just continue what you were doing.”  he said rudely
 
Geez, I really need to teach him a word call MANNERS. Maybe one day I’ll call him to my house and make him study moral with Leo. 
 
Suddenly, a ‘thud !’ sound can be heard. I turned my head, Junhyung collapsed. 
 
******************************************************************************************************************
LAWL at the don’t judge he’s fist by his cute looks part XD