Famous In One Day .

My Roller Coaster Life

 

Junhyung’s POV
 
I didn’t eat my breakfast. I don’t feel like eating it. Should I go and apologize to Celine ? Will Yoseob forgive me after that ? I feel so bad. 
 
We walked to school. Yoseob was between me and Celine. I don’t even have a chance to talk to her. When we reached school, the girls cheered wildly. They ran to us and pushed Celine aside. When did we become so famous ?
 
“Oppa ! Do you like my shirt ? Look, is matches yours !” one of them shouted
“Yoseob oppa ! You’re so cute !” another shouted
 
Great ! We are surrounded by girls. Worse still, where’s Celine ? We totally lost her. Yoseob was looking around, trying to spot Celine. 
 
“Get out of my way !” someone shouted
 
The girls opened a path for a group of 4 girls and they held onto both my and Yoseob’s arm
 
“Hey, oppa-s. My name is Hyun Min. We are in the same class, you remember ?” she said with a flirty voice. 
“Please let go.” I could hear Yoseob said
“Oppa. Let’s walk to class together” Hyun Min said
“You dream ! Now get off of me !” I shouted
 
I slapped her hand away and pulled Yoseob away from the girls and made a run for it to class. 
 
Your POV
 
Wow. They got famous just in two days. I don’t think they need me anymore. I walked back to class ALONE. I sat on my seat and started reading my book. Hmmphh…who needs them. I just need my book to entertain me, that’s all.
 
Suddenly, the door banged open. Junhyung and Yoseob ran in and sat on their seat. They were breathing hardly. Serve them right for being famous. 
 
“Hey Celine ! Where have you been ?! I thought you were lost !” Yoseob shouted
“Geez…I’m next to you. You don’t need to shout. Plus, I’d been studying here for so long, I don’t think I’ll get lost or something.” I said
“You should have tell me that you were going to class. I really wanted to walk with you to class.” he made a fake sob
“I don’t think that will ever happen. You’re so famous now, girls will follow you everywhere. Plus, I don’t wan them shooting me death glares.” I explained
 
Before Yoseob could say anything, the teacher came in. I took out my textbook and stared at it. Why do I have the feeling that I’m jealous. I don’t want any girls to go near Yoseob. Why ? 
 
“Miss Park, please read the following sentence in fluent English.” Mr Yip said
 
I was still spacing off. I didn’t hear what Mr Yip said. Junhyung saw it and kicked my table, very hard. I was snapped back to reality. 
 
“Miss Park, please concentrate.” Mr Yip said
 
I can hear the other student giggling. I was so embarrassed. 
 
“Okay then. Miss Park, please read the following sentence in fluent English.” Mr Yip repeated
 
I looked at my textbook. Oh ! This is easy. I read the sentence out loud enough for the whole class to hear it. 
 
“Very good Miss Park. You have full mastery in English but I still appreciate that you’ll concentrate when I’m talking. Please sit down.” Mr Yip said it in English.
 
Luckily the whole class doesn’t know English that well or it will be so embarrassing. When I sat down, I heard some giggling. OMIGOD ! Did someone understand what the teacher said ?
 
I turned to the direction that the giggling sound came from, which is right. I saw Junhyung giggling. Did he understand what teacher said ? He took out his phone and started text-ing. Gah ! This guy never learns to stop text-ing in class.