May Our Love Go On .

My Roller Coaster Life

 

Your POV
 
This is important. YOU HAVE TO PLAY IT !
 
I looked ahead. ‘I’m almost there. 'Junhyung, wait for me.’ I doubled up my speed, without looking what’s in front of me. Of course, I bumped into some hard flat rock and fell on my . “Ouch.” I mumbled some curses while rubbing my forehead. “That’s for not looking where you’re going.” A hand was extended to me. “You can at least warn me or something.” The figure shook his head. I looked around. “Where’s Junhyung ?” “This is your last station.” “What do you mean ?” He held out a card. This time with more writings.
 
Hey babe. I slightly laughed at his starting and messy handwriting. I know I did something unforgivable. Will you forgive me ? 
 
I looked up at Hyunseung. “Where is he ?” 
“Right where you expected him to be. But before that, I need to ask you something.” 
“Hmm..?” 
“Once you proceed on, are you willing to give your all to Junhyung ?” 
“What do you mean ?” I tilted my head slightly
“You’ll love Junhyung whole-heartedly. I know part of you is still grabbing on to Yoseob. I need you to answer me. Are you willing to let go of Yoseob and love Junhyung with all your heart ?”
 
I was shocked of his question. ‘How am I supposed to answer this ?’ 
 
“Think Celine-ah. Which road do you choose ?”
 
Unconsciously, my hand reached up and grabbed the locket (Chapter 21). I looked down. The ring with My Love For You Is Forever crafted on it. ‘I’m sorry.’
 
“I made my decision.” Hyunseung lifted his eyes and gazed at me.
“No matter what’s your decision, I’ll respect and accept it.”
 
I put a finger to my lips. “I guess you just have to find out later.” I gave him a smirked and pushed pass him. I can hear chuckling from behind. “Celine-ah, don’t forget. I can read you like a book.”
 
‘Now, where’s Junhyung ?’ Right on cue, I saw a dark shadow by the shore, kicking the waves as it reaches his feet. I cleared my throat in order to grasp his attention. “I’m sorry for everything.” He turned around. Tears welling up at the brim of his eyes. 
 
Pain hit my heart hard. ‘I made him like this. I shouldn’t have acted like that back then.’ This two sentences kept repeating in my head like a broken recorder. “Please forgive me.” This time, he went on his knees. I was shocked and stunned. THE Yong Junhyung is on his knees in front of me. I immediately rushed next to him. 
 
“Get up. You should not just kneel down so easily. Get up !” I started pulling him up but he just wont budge. “Not until you forgive me.” I can see determination and stubbornness in his eyes. “When are you such a beggar ?” “Anytime ! If it’s for you, I’m willing to do anything !” “Junhyung, stop.” The first tear dropped.
 
“Not until you forgive me. Celine-ah, do you know how much it hurts here ?!” He grabbed one my hand and presed it against his beating heart. The second tear fell down, followed by the third one.  “Do you know how pathetic I am without you in my life ? It’s like my life source had been all drained out. I need you !” He looked at me with his teary eyes. 
 
“You were never at fault, Junhyung. I was the one who should apologized. I should be the one kneeling here asking for your forgiveness, not you.” I felt two big hand grabbed each side of my face. Two smooth thumb wiping my tears away. “How will I look if you’re the one kneeling here, apologizing ? People will think I’m bullying you.” He said while kissing my tears. I jokingly hit his arm. 
 
“Oh, here.” He handed me a rose. “Wait. This is a fake one.” “Our love goes on until the last rose dies.” My face was flushed with the colour of pink. ‘How can he be such a sweet guy.’ I added the rose in my bouquet. He picked me up bridal style and walked across the shore. 
 
“I hate you.” I mumbled while burying my head into his broad shoulder.
“I love you too, baby.” I smiled at his sweet words.
 
“So should I end this with a kiss like they always do in those drama ?” Junhyung suddenly asked. “Ewww ! No !” I screeched. “Ah. Look at those lovebirds. You two make me feel old.” Leo said. The rest of the Beast and Rin were next to him, shaking their heads at us. “What ?!” the both of us exclaimed.
 
To end this perfect day, we all stayed and watched the sunset together. I sat between Junhyung’s legs, with his hands wrapped tightly along my waist. ‘He never fail to give me this warm feeling.’ I smiled at my thought. 
 
I was admiring the beautiful sunset when Junhyung unwrapped his hands and turned me around. I looked at him with confusion written all over my face. He slowly closed his eyes and leaned forward. I did the same, knowing his intentions. Our lips met and I can hear fireworks in the background. We stopped so the both of us can breathe.
 
“I love you.” Junhyung said. Those three words filled with sincerity. 
“Just shut up and kiss me.”
 
And they ended the story with a kiss filled with passion, sweetness and of course, LOVE.
 
***********************************************************************************************************************************
Yea, this is the end of the story.
Did I end it up abruptly ?
Anyway, my friend will be uploading her own fanfic with my account so watch out for it :D