A New Life .

My Roller Coaster Life

 

Your POV
 
Lunch time ! I walked to the cafeteria with the guys. The girls started shooting laser glares at me. Who wouldn’t ?! There’s 5 steaming hot dudes next to me, walking me to cafeteria ! Plus, Hyunseung is sitting at the empty seat at my right. The place where all my drama starts . . .
 
I sat between Junhyung and Hyunseung. Junhyung left to get me something to eat like a good boyfriend will do. Yea, I feel kinda bad making do all those work for me. Maybe I should do something for him too. 
 
“Hey, are you still here with us…” Hyunseung waved his hand in front of me
“Oh yea. What ?” I snapped back to reality
“Well, we’re kinda talking to you but all you do is stare at us.” he chuckled
“Yea. You know me, I always space off.” I hit his arm playfully “Anyway, what were you guys talking about ?”
“We’re telling you about BEAST. Didn’t you say you wanna know ?”
“Ah, yea. What about it ?”
“Gah ! Hyung, you explain to her. I wasted a lot of saliva already.” he said and slumped on his seat
 
I just rolled my eyes and looked at the Doojoon guy, waiting for him to talk. The other members went with Junhyung. So the three of us are left at the table.
 
“You see, Beast is actually a famous gang at the states…” he explained but I cut him off
“What ?! A gang ?! Hyunseung oppa in a gang ? You gotta be kidding me !” I exclaimed
“And why cant I be in a gang ?” Hyunseung raised a brow
“CAUSE, you cant even hit a fly. You’re just…have a soft heart, that’s all.” 
“Yea, I agree with you. He’s way too soft to even kill an ant.” Doojoon said and high five-d me. I stuck my tongue out at Hyunseung.
“Hyung ! Whose side are you on ?!”
“Now, calm down Hyunseung. You know very well that you cant hit anything with that hand of yours. All you have is that smart brain of yours.” Doojoon said, pointing to Hyunseung’s head
“Haha ! So all he do is sit at a corner and think ?!” I snickered
“You can put it that way.” I can see Doojoon is trying not to laugh too. His eyes was squint together.
“Yah ! I saved your so many times and this is how you thank me ? Talking bad about me to my childhood friend ?” Hyunseung said and crossed his arms on his chest
“What a baby.” Doojoon just rolled his eyes and looked at me. “So, my turn to ask something--” apparently, he was cut off again.
“So all of you are from Beast ? Even Junhyung ?!”
“Yea. All six of us are in Beast. Hey ! That’s not fair ! Why did you get to ask so many things ?!”
“I just wanna know more.” I said “Wait, did you say six ? Beast got six member ?”
 
I started counting with my finger one by one. Junhyung, Hyunseung, Doojoon, Kikwang and Dongwoon. That’s all. But my finger only reach five ? Who’s number six ?!
 
My head was full of question marks until Hyunseung answered my question. 
 
“I think you know Yoseob right ?” he said, or asked ? 
“Yea…why ?” I was stunned when he mentioned Yoseob’s name. 
“Yea, he’s the answer you're looking for.” What ?! Yoseob oppa was in a gang ?
“B-But why didn’t he tell me that he was in a gang ?” my voice got softer
“Maybe he just doesn’t want to scare you.” Hyunseung shrugged.
 
By that time, Junhyung and the other two came back with food. Junhyung gave me mine and we started to eat.
 
“So…How long have you two know each other ?” Kikwang asked.
  
I choked at my drink at what he said. 
 
“Err…it’s been a few months already.” 
“So are you two…like together ?”
“Yup.”
 
I feel my face started to burn. They saw it and burst out of laughter.
 
“You’re so cute when you blush !” Dongwoon said.
 
It didn’t helped at all. My face turned redder and redder. I turned and looked at Hyunseung. He wasn’t laughing. His face was quite serious. I tugged at his sleeves.
 
“Oppa, something wrong ?”
“Uh..no. Don’t worry.” he said and smiled
 
Something weird is going on Hyunseung oppa’s head and I’m soooo gonna find out what’s bothering him.
 
“Hey. Can you tell me your name again ? I cant really catch it just now at class.” Dongwoon asked
“Park Celine. Celine will do.”
“Wait ? Did you say Celine ?” he asked, his eyes slightly bigger. “Isnt that the girl Yoseob always talk about..” he whispered softly. But I could still hear it. 
 
There was a loud thump. He always talk about me ? What does that mean ?
 
Now all the members face was serious. They looked at Junhyung.
 
“Junhuyng, you know the rules right ? Especially, rule number 13.” Doojoon said. Suddenly, the atmosphere got tenser.
“Beast rule number 13, never touch other member’s girl.” Junhyung recite it like a little kid ready to face his punishment
“And why did you break it ? Do you know you’ll get kick out ?!”
“But Celine is not with Yoseob anymore !” Ouch… That kinda hurts.
“Calm down Junhyung.” Hyunseung said. He sat up straight. “What Junhyung said was true. Yoseob told me himself.” Wait, Yoseob told Hyunseung oppa ?
“So it means hyung didn’t break the rule ?” Dongwoon asked, clueless.
“Yea.” Hyunseung replied. “I do believe that Junhyung wont steal Yoseob’s girl. Both of them are like real brothers.”
 
We continued to eat our food until the bell signal us to go back to class.
 
*****************************************************************************
Short but still hope you enjoyed