This Is War .

My Roller Coaster Life

 

Yoseob’s POV
 
I’m not in the mood to go school. How could you be when you see your girlfriend getting dragged away by another guy and you just sit there stoning ! I bet Celine is mad at me too for not protecting her. I’m gonna make up to her. 
 
I took my bike out from the garage. Yes, garage and all I put there is my bike. Junhyung is already waiting in front of Celine’s house with his bike. He turned around and smirked at me. I feel like punching him in the face, again. 
 
Celine came out with Leo behind her. 
 
“Morning.” Me and Junhyung said in unison
“Stop copying me !” I said, getting fed up of this ‘unison’ thing
“Teach me how then.” he said giving the famous smug
“Simple, stop talking.” Celine said and both Leo and I laughed and agreed with her.
“Yah ! You stay out of this.” Junhyung said
“Don’t wanna.” she stuck out her tongue
“Why you little…”
“Speechless right ?”
“It’s okay. It’s normal for a GIRLFRIEND to help her BOYFRIEND.” he said, emphasizing the girlfriend and boyfriend word
“What girlfriend boyfriend ?” Oh ! I don’t want Leo hyung to find out this way
“Well hyung…” I went to Celine’s side and held her hand. “ We are kinda together now.”
 
Total silence…
 
Great ! He’s going to get his baseball bat and start hitting me with it. 
 
“Leo, I don’t care if you disapprove it or not, I’ll still be with Yoseob.” Celine said, breaking the tense atmosphere
“I never said I disapprove it but it’s just to sudden. My baby girl is all grown up now.” hyung said pinching Celine’s cheeks
“Does that mean you approve it ?” I said, praying that he’ll say yes
“Yes. And now that we‘re so close together, you can drop the formality. Just call me Leo, no need the hyung.” he said, flashing a very warm sweet smile. 
 
Ewwww…I’m not gay, don’t worry. After hearing his answer, I cant stop jumping around. 
 
“Woah ! Calm down, lover boy.” Junhyung said
“You’re just jealous that you cant get a girlfriend and you'll be forever single until you're old.” I said. 
 
I know I’m being disrespectful to my hyung but who cares, I’m so happy hyper now !
 
“I think we should get going now.” Celine said, looking at her watch. “We still got 10 more minutes till gate closes.”
“Hop on.” I said, patting on my bike
 
She looked at Leo with uneasy eyes. Hyung nodded and she walked over to my bike. I helped her to wear her helmet and started the engine. Junhyung was the first one to speed off and was followed by Leo and me. 
 
“Hold on tight to me !” I shouted
 
Your POV
 
I heard Yoseob called me to hold on tight to him. I did what he said and I can feel he smirked. I never knew Yoseob knows how to smirk. Well, I think I need to start to know him more. I am his girlfriend for goodness sake. 
 
I can feel him gaining speed. I held on tighter to him and leaned on his back. His back is strong and has the safe feeling. How I wish I can hold on to him like this forever, leaning on his back.
 
God is playing with me. Just when I wished for it, we reached school. I already can see Junhyung and Leo oppa was surrounded by their ‘fan girls’. Hyun Min is still busy flirting with Junhyung while Jung Min and Hyo Min insisted that they would like to help Leo oppa with his bag. 
 
es ! Hyun Rin walked pass me and clung onto Yoseob’s arm. 
 
“Let go !” Yoseob trying to ‘break free’ from her
“Aww…oppa. You’re so mean.” she said with a flirty tone
“I’m serious, Hyun Rin. Let go of me ! I still need to walk my girlfriend to class !” Yoseob shouted at her
 
“What ! Yoseob oppa has a girlfriend already ?!” I heard someone said
 
Gossiping noises can be heard everywhere. Yoseob put his hand on my shoulders.
 
“That’s right ! Celine is officially my girlfriend. You mess with her, the you’re messing with me too.” he said firmly.
 
I looked at Hyun Rin. I can see she's mad. Well hell ! Of course she's mad.
 
"This is war." Hyun Rin said and walked away.
 
I gulped. What is she going to do ?
 
***************************************************************************************************************
Currently,
Junhyung - 33 votes
Yoseob - 27 votes
No One - 1 vote (me one and only vote XD)
 
Awww...Yoseob is falling behind T^T