The Pain I'd Been Going Through

My Roller Coaster Life

 

Your POV
 
I woke up in the morning cause of a certain vibrate sound. I reached for my phone at the nightstand and checked the text. 
 
Hey ! Wakey wakey ! Come meet me up at the school gate :D 
 
-Your Dear Unnie, Rin-
 
I blinked a few times. Uhh…wrong timing. I’m so tired today, I don’t even feel like going to school. What if I bumped into *cough* him *cough*. I don’t have the courage to face him yet. Call me a coward or what, I don’t care ! 
 
I threw my phone back to the nightstand and rolled myself to the other side of the bed. This time, the phone rang.
 
I picked up the phone and groggily spoke into the phone “Hello ?”
“Yah ! Are you out of bed already ?!” unnie screamed into the phone
“No and not gonna. I don’t feel like it.” I said, with my voice still shaking
“Park Celine ! You better come here in 10 minutes or I’ll personally break that door and pulled you out of that damm bed !” I slightly flinched at unnie’s screaming
“Okay. I’ll get ready.” I ended the call and crawled out of the bed.
 
I bathed and threw on my uniform. I looked into the mirror. ‘Arghh…I look horrible.’ I face palmed myself. I applied some light make up to cover up the eye circle. 
 
I walked down the stairs and met eyes with Leo. ‘Why didn’t I notice ? He looked a lot thinner and the dark circle under his eyes are worse than me.’ I kept that thought to myself. “Good morning.” he gave a warm smile. ‘He looks so weak. He looks like he’s going to break in anytime.’ The feeling of regret took over me. 
 
My reached out to his face and caressed his face. “I’m so sorry. You look so tired.” I cried out softly. He put his hand on top of mine, still giving me his warm smile. “Don’t be, baby girl. I AM Park Leo.” He held my hand and pulled me down the stairs. “Come on. It’s been so long since we ate together.” 
 
He pushed me down on to a chair and started placing all kinds of food into my plate. ‘I’m so sorry for making you worried. I’m so sorry.’ Without realizing, a tear slid down my face. “Eat up ! All this are for you ! Eat as much as you can !” he urged me. I wiped away my tear and gave him my shining smile.
 
Leo gave me a ride to school like the old times. I spotted unnie standing by the gates. By the looks on her face, I can see she’s must be furious. “What took you so long ?!” she shouted. “Aww…Leo keep insisting that I should eat more. I’m sorry for keeping you wait.” I whined and swaying her arm. “Fine ! You’re lucky that you are cute.” she rolled her eyes and we walked to my lockers.
 
Suddenly, someone jumped out of nowhere and blocked my pathway. “Kikwang ?” I gave him the what-the-hell look. “Celine-ah ! Let’s play a game !” he said while flashing his cute eye smile. “I don’t have time for this.” I said. I tried walking pass him but was to no avail. 
 
“Kikwang~ I really don’t have time for this.” I huffed. 
“Aww…just one game wont hurt. We even asked permission from the principal to let us have our little game around the school campus.” 
“We ? Who do you mean we ?” 
“US !” suddenly Beast popped out. 
“What ?” I tilted my head a little
“Aish…girl, you’re so slow. Never mind, so are you on for the game ?” Doojoon asked
“Yea, I guess so since this guy over here wont move.” I shot Kikwang a look.
“Okay. It’s easy. This game goes like this. Each of us will hold a big card and you just need to figure out the place that the big card is talking about.” Dongwoon squealed. 
 
Gosh, this kid is more excited than me.
 
“Okay ! Let’s start then !” Doojoon shouted and all of them ran away except for Kikwang.
 
He held out a big card. There words that are capitalized.
 
THE PLACE WHERE WE FIRST MET ~
 
“What is the meaning of this ?” I look at Kikwang. Confusion written all over my face.
“Well, that’s for you to find out.” he tapped my nose.
“The place where we first met ? Hmmm…who are you referring this to ?”
“Beast’s Yong Junhyung.” 
 
My eyes widened at the mention of his name. I looked away and started to walked away. “Yah ! Where are you going ?!” Kikwang held onto my wrist. “I lost interest in this game.” I tried to break free from his gripped but he held on tighter. “Kikwang, don’t do this to me. I don’t want to have anything to do with him.” I twisted my arm but his grip was still on and firm. “No ! You don’t this to yourself ! Just finish this damm game.” “Kikwang, please stop forcing me. Cant you see I’m in so much pain ?” “Celine-ah, just finish this game that we planned. Don’t tell me you have no feelings for hyung already ? Please ~” 
 
“I…”