My Sweet Day With You .

My Roller Coaster Life

 

Leo’s POV
 
It’ been a week since Yoseob left. Celine never left her room from that day onwards. She didn’t go to school for one whole week. Sometimes, she don’t even come down for dinner and I had to bring it up to her room. Not that I’m complaining or what, but she’s torturing herself. She doesn’t even bother to touch the food and cried the whole day. She’ll get weaker and weaker. I’m worried for her. What if she faints ? I fail to be a good brother.
 
The door bell rang when I was complaining about myself. I went and opened the door. It revealed a Junhyung who’s wearing a boring face. 
 
“School’s boring.” I stated more than questioned
“How can school be fun without Celine ?!” he took off his shoes and came in
“True.” I walked to the kitchen counter. “Drinks ?”
“A cup of coffee will do me good.” I heard him said behind me
“Here.” I pushed him the cup
“Thanks.” he put 6 sugar cube into his drink
“6 ? Hey, don’t forget you’re just a brat.”
“Cant you see my restless face ? I think 6 is not enough yet.” he yawned. 
 
I sighed. You call that a restless face ? Have you seen Celine’s ? Not even the word ‘restless’ can describe it. It’s just…horrible.
 
“Oh, here’s Celine’s homework.” he handed me some books
“Why don’t you take it up to her room.” I said and turned around, walking to the kitchen. “I’m gonna cook lunch. Make sure she comes down this time.”
“Yea hyung.” 
 
Junhyun’s POV
 
I knocked on her door. No response. 
 
“Celine, are you asleep ?” I opened the door and popped my head into her room
“*sniffle* Nope. *sniffle*” Ah, great ! She’s crying again !
“Seriously. You really should stop crying. You’re destroying that beautiful face of yours.”
“I’m fine. Just….just go away.”
“Not gonna until you get yourself back together.” I said and pulled her blanket off the bed
“Go away !” she screamed
“Not. Until. You. Get. Yourself. Back. Together.” I said, pausing at each and every word
“I don’t wanna.” she rolled to another side and covered her face with her pillow
“Then I’m gonna make you.” I pulled her pillow away and dragged her to the toilet roughly.
“What ? Gonna splash me with water ?” she said with an uninterested tone
“Nope. Brush.” I said and held her toothbrush up
“Make me.” she dared me
“Gladly.” I gave her a smirk
 
I put some toothpaste on her toothbrush and forced it into and started brushing her teeth for her. I put the cup in front of her. “Rinse.” I command more than said. I gave her my fierce commander look. She took the cup and did it. “Good girl. Now come with me.” I pulled her out from the toilet. I stomped to her closet. I started exploring it. Nothing special. Just normal tees, shorts, jeans and skirts. This girl has no taste in fashion. Though she’s still pretty no matter what she wear.
 
“We’re going shopping.” I said and pulled downstairs and dragged her all the way to the front door. “Wear your shoes. I’ll go tell your bro we’re going out.” I said and gave her the I-have-my-eyes-on-you look and walked to the kitchen.
 
“Hyung, we’re going out for a while. Will be back ASAP.” I said and waited for Leo’s agreement
“Yea sure.” YES ! Finally, I can take Celine out without getting screamed by Leo. “But be sure to be home by lunch, like about 1.30pm ?” 
“Yea, will do hyung !” I said
 
I headed towards the door. Wait ! Where’s Celine ?! That girl ran away ?! Damn ! I rushed out and found Celine kneeling down while playing with the grass. Phew, thought she ditched me and went to cry at a corner. I reached out and pulled her up. “We’re walking there, agree ?” No replay. “I’ll take that as a yes then.” I said and swung my hand over her shoulder and walked down the road. No, I’m not trying to hit on her. I’m just making sure she wont run away, that’s all.
 
We reached our destination after a long walk. I pushed her to the entrance. She didn’t resist which was a good thing for me. I led her into one of my favorite clothing shop. I pushed her into the changing room and threw some clothes to her. “Change into this and come out and show me.” I said and closed the door. I sat on the couch in the shop. “Celine ! You done yet ?! You’re wasting time !” I shouted.
 
I heard the door unlocked and she walked out. I looked at her from head to toe. “No. Go change again.” I heard sigh loudly and went in. I waited for a while and she came out again. “Cute. Try another one.” She went in again and came out with another one. This kept continuing until Celine tried on almost all the clothes in the shop.
 
“Enough already. I’m so tired.” she whined. “Fine.” I raised my hands up, surrendering to all her cute whining. I took out my wallet and walked to the counter. “Whatever I said that look cute on her, wrap it up.” I said and took out my credit card. “ WHAT ?! Junhyung, you tried out about fifty of them and almost everything is cute. You’re gonna waste loads of money.” she said.
 
“So be it.” I said coolly and handed my card to the lady. “Have these sent to this address.” I wrote down my address and gave it to her. “Eh ? I thought you said you’re buying these for me ?” she asked glancing at the address I wrote. “Don’t worry. It’s all yours.” I said as the lady handed back me my card. “But why did you write your address ?” she asked again, this time slightly pouting. Gosh ! Why can she be this cute !
 
I shrugged and said “Maybe I just feel like pulling you all the way to my house just to choose one of those for you everyday.” I smiled at the idea. Yong Junhyung, you’re a genius ! “We’re neighbors for crying out loud !” she said and walked out form the shop. I held on to her wrist. “Oh no you don’t. Come back in here.” I pushed her into the changing room and asked the lady to make sure she doesn’t escape. I go through the clothes I bought and picked out some that matched well with each other. I made my way back to the changing room and pushed them into her hands. “Go change into them. Then you can only come out.” I said and walked out from the shop.
 
Photobucket
 
“Yah ! It looks weird on me.” I turned around and saw her walking out with a face as red as a tomato. I chuckled at how cute she looks when she’s embarrassed. “That’s not funny at all.” I punched my lightly on the arm. I faked a sob but all she did was walked away. Aish ! This girl. I ran and caught up to her and started dragging her to a place I had in mind. 
 
I took her to a candy shop. It’s filled with different type and color of candy. Lollipop (This reminds me that I still some of you Lollipops XD) of all sizes and shape. This place gives me the sweet feeling like the old times. I always come here when I was young and eventually became friends with the shopkeeper too. 
 
I looked over to Celine. Filled with awe, she spun around the shop. A wide grinned came to my face. I knew bringing her here would brighten her up. I walked next to her. “Choose anything, my treat.” I said, started going through the shelves. “Really ? I warn you first. I have a sweet tooth.” she smiled and went over to the lollipop section. Anything for you babe.
 
I took a packet of mint-flavored sweet. I cant believe he’s still selling this in his shop. “You picked something already ?” I asked Celine while walking to the counter. A smile formed on her face. “I hope you don’t regret Junhyung.” she said, looking at me like a child begging his mom to buy him something. “I’m a man of his words.” I said proudly. “So, what did you choose ?” leaning on the counter. She took out a basket and poured tons of lollipop onto the counter. My eyes widened. “You’ll get tooth decay and then your brother will chased me around with his bat.” I said, frowning at the getting chase around by Leo part. 
 
Just then, the shopkeeper came out. I greeted him. “Hey old man.” I gave him a ‘hi’ sign. “I’m not old. I just looked like it.” he said and started counting the bill. “Whatever.” I said as I rolled my eyes. “It’s been so long and you never change. What wind blew you here ?” he asked looking up at me. I pointed at Celine who’s just next to me. She bowed and greeted him. “Hmm..typical Junhyung. Bringing a girlfriend into my shop.” he said and looked down and continued what he was doing. I felt my face started to heat up. “S-she’s not my g-girlfriend.” I stuttered. Why am I stuttering ? This is so embarrassing.
 
“As expected. It will be a waste for that pretty girl over there to waste her time on you.” he said and handed me the bill. “Hey, watch what you’re saying old man. She’s wasting MY time and money.” I took out my wallet and pulled out a few cash. “Hey, you’re the one who offered to buy things for me. Me, being a nice person as usual, fulfilled your wish.” Celine said. “You’re nice ?” I scoffed. “Fine then.” she said and turned around and started marching out form the shop. I quickly grabbed her wrist and pulled her back. “Okay, I’m sorry. Happy ?!” I said, waving my hands in the air. I took the bag of her lollipops and gave it to her. I bid the shopkeeper goodbye and continued enjoying my day with Celine.