The "Twist and Turn" Part of the Roller Coaster Ride

My Roller Coaster Life

 

Your POV
 
Ahh, my head hurts. I opened my eyes slowly, trying to get use of the bright lights. I sat up straight and looked around. I’m still at Junhyung’s house but should a party be noisy ? I cant hear a single sound. I stood up slowly and took a few steps forward. I’m like a 2-years-old baby learning how to walk. 
 
“Ahh !” I screamed when I tripped over some wires
“Celine ?!” I saw Leo running towards me
“Seriously, cant you take care of yourself just for a few seconds.” Junhyung followed behind Leo
I rolled my eyes. “I’m fine ! Thanks for asking.” I said sarcastically and got up with a little help from Leo
“Welcomed.” he shrugged and said
“Aish, stop bickering. You two are acting like a children.” Leo shut both of our mouth
“Where’s everyone ?”
“Who’s everyone ?” they both said in unison
“The people who attended the party, duhhh…” 
“Did you hit your head that hard ?” I ignored Junhyung’s nasty comment and turned to Leo
“Oppa, where’s everyone ?” I asked, shooting him with my best puppy dog eyes
“Well baby girl, you see…the party’s over. You fainted on the stage and ….” Leo answered. I know he’s not giving me the full answer. I’ll just ask him later.
“So I’d been sleeping since then until now ?” I asked quite shocked cause if it’s true, I’d been sleeping for 3 hours !
“Yea, you can put I that way…” Oh, damn ! I really slept for 3 hours
“Or the other way, which is you missed the whole party.” he said and waved his hands in the air like he’s celebrating
“Whatever.” I switched my attention back to Leo. “So…how’s Yoseob ? Did he enjoy the party ?”
“He said he enjoy the party a lot and thanked us for planning it for him.” Junhyung cut in, again
“Yea, what he say.” Leo shot a glare at Junhyung. “The party was a blast ! You should have seen his face ! Believe me, he really enjoyed it.” he said and then showed me his famous smile.
 
This guy is so weird. Just a minute ago, his shooting glares at Junhyung and now he’s smiling like his life depends on it. Does he have those spilt-personality-issues ? Well, it’s okay with me. He is MY BROTHER. 
 
Back to Yoseob. Yea, too bad I cant see his happy face. Maybe the last time I see his face will the time I bumped into him. I wont be able to see his face anymore. We havent even kissed each other yet ! 
 
My hand reached to the locket and held it tightly. So this is goodbye ? Our last farewell ? I wasn’t expecting him to hug me and say he changed his mind and stay here with me forever. Nope, not even a slightest bit. Well, like they say expect the unexpected. Maybe tomorrow he’ll be holding a bouquet of roses and stand in front of my door. I’m dreaming too much ! Gah ! My thoughts is all messed up !
 
(Brown is your mind talking to you, Teal is you talking to your mind)
 
‘Stop damaging me !’
‘Oh, you again ?’
‘Who else dummy ? And now you know it's me will you please stop hurting me !’
‘What are you talking about ?! I'm not hurting you !’ I clutched my head and screamed into my brain
‘Stop thinking about him’
'Him ? Who ?"
"Yang Yoseob. The guy who left you !"
‘It’s impossible ! I rather die than forget about him !’
‘You’re not just hurting me and you, you’re hurting the people who cares for you too.’
 
“I cant forget about him ! He’s part of me !” I screamed out and ran towards the door
“Celine !” “Baby girl !” I heard Junhyung and Leo shouting for me. 
 
I really wanted to turn back but my legs arent listening to me. They kept running and running until I reached to a park. I spun around, trying to remember what‘s so special about this place that my legs brought me here. I walked to a bench and sat on it. Memories started replaying. I remember, this park . . .
 
The first time I came to this park is the day when Yoseob confessed to me. We met Hyun Rin and I was so scared that I started crying and then Yoseob brought me here. We sat on this particular bench and started comforting me. 
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DN87dn1ZPhw (Don’t forget to click ! ;D)
 
I touched the empty space, trying to feel his warmth. All I can feel now is the warm tears at the corner of my eyes. I wiped it off. This is a good part of memory, why am I crying ? I’m havent even reached the sad part and I’m crying buckets already. I’m so weak. I’ll just continue on . . .
 
And there’s the other time when we came to this park and my miserable life started. I thought receiving his phone call in the first thing in the morning is the best damn thing that happened to me but who knew that this would happen. I reached my hands to my heart. Did he know how much it hurts here ? His words were like daggers stabbing right into my heart. 
 
Suddenly the song Bleeding Love came into my mind.
 
But I don't care what they say, I'm in love with you
They try to pull me away but they don't know the truth
My heart's crippled by the vein that I keep on closing
 
You cut me open
And I keep bleeding, keep, keep bleeding love
I keep bleeding, I keep, keep bleeding love
Keep bleeding, keep, keep bleeding love
You cut me open 
 
That song suits me right ? I cant hold back my tears anymore. Maybe it’s time to let it drop. 
 
Tears started to flow down from my eyes. I didn’t even bother to wipe it away. What’s the point of wiping away the pain when you knew that it’s going to come back eventually. I took out a packet of sleeping pills form my purse. No, I’m not trying to sleep in the park. Yes, I’m trying to commit suicide. I don’t feel like living anymore. My life is so messed up. I’M SO MESSED UP !
 
I opened the packet and took a few out. Just when I was about to pop them into my mouth, someone slapped the pills away from my hand.
 
“Are you freaking stupid ! There’s billions of boys out there so why are you dying for that one ?!” 
 
What she said makes sense. Oh whaddahell, what she said made a whole lot of sense. 
 
“I guess you’re right Hyun Rin.” I said, trying to get myself back together. “But may I ask, what are you doing here ? Don’t give me a lame excuse saying you just passed by over here and saw me desperately trying to kill myself.”
 
Hyun Rin’s POV
 
“I guess you could say that I’m with you now. I got rejected by the love of my life.” I said. I sat down next to her and told her everything.
 
*Flashback*
The party was normal. Kinda boring too. I’m not trying to sound y but seriously, I’d been to so many parties better than this. 
 
I walked around trying to find Yoseob oppa. I heard he’s leaving soon. I still got so many things to tell him. I must find him before the party ends. I went to the dance floor but no sight of Yoseob oppa. Hmm…maybe he’s at the DJ. I squeezed through the wild crowd. Just my luck ! Ke$ha’s Blow was blasting and everyone went from hyper to crazy party freaks. 
 
THIS PLACE ABOUT TO BLOW ~~~ ! More freaks came to join in the ‘fun’. I was still trying to escape from the crowd. Some random dude that I don’t even know came to hit on me. 
 
“Hey y, what’s the rush ?” he came closer and put his arm over my shoulders. I can smell the strong alcohol from his breath. 
 
 
I just rolled my eyes and pushed his arms off me. “Move.” I said and walked pass them. The freaks I hate most are people who’s drunk and still dare hit on me. I walked out to the garden. I never knew Junhyung is this rich. I mean, look at his house ! It’s like a mansion and the only one living here is Junhyung himself. 
 
The sky was filled with twinkling stars. It’s such a beautiful sight. I continued exploring around the place. I made a right turn and guess what I saw. 
 
Yoseob oppa. 
 
Thank you god ! I finally found him. I went to him. 
 
“Yoseob oppa, what are you looking at ?”
“The stars.” he answered without looking at me.
“What’s so special about them ? I’m can spark more brighter than them.” 
“True. But you look at that one.” he said and pointed to one of them in the sky
“Wah ! It’s so pretty !” I was mesmerized by the star. It’s like a diamond in the night sky.
“Yea. You know who represents that star ?”
“Who ?”
“The one and only Park Celine.” he looked at me with tears in his eyes
“Yah oppa ! Boys shouldn’t cry so easily.” I reached out and wiped his tears. “You shouldn’t cry, she’s not worth it anyway.” 
“She’s totally worth it.” he said, smiling
 
Why does he always smile when someone talk to him about that Celine. Cant he see there’s so many better girls out there waiting to get him. There’s already one in front of him, ME !
 
“Yoseob oppa…can you stay here forever ?” I asked out of the blue
“I wish I can.” he looked back up at the sky
“Oppa, I like you.” I finally said it. My heart was thumping like mad.
“Thanks. I appreciate that you admire me  but you probably know the answer already.” this time his eyes was filled with sorrow
“You like making girls cry huh ?” I scoffed at the end. 
 
I cant cry. It’s going to ruin my make-up. But why is my heart telling me to let it all out. 
 
“I’m sorry.” he hugged me from behind and whispered into my ears. We stayed like that for a while. Feeling each other’s warm in the cold night. Maybe it’s time for me to leave. I looked at Yoseob. His eyes were still fill with sorrow. I’m so sorry. I made you like this.
 
“Will come back and visit us ?” I asked
“Of course.” Great ! He turned back to his bubble self
“Oppa, are you by any chance a bipolar ? You change so fast.”
“Haha ! That’s Yoseob for ya’ !” he shouted happily. I’m going to be deaf one day
“Anyway oppa, I think you should go in. The party is for you.”
 
I said and he let go of me. His warmth left me immediately. I’m starting to freeze already.I turned and walked to the gates. I was staring at the star that Yoseob pointed before. I wonder where will the star lead me too. I started walking to the direction the star’s at. I heard sniffing sounds. It came from behind the bushes. 
 
What’s that girl doing with so many pills ? Don’t tell me she’s trying to suicide ?! I took a closer look. OMIGOD ! Celine ?! My body moved by it’s own. I slapped those pills out from her hand.
 
“Are you freaking stupid ! There’s billions of boys out there so why are you dying for that one ?!”  I shouted at her. 
 
*End of Flashback*
 
“Wow ! I never expect you to open up to me.” she said
“I’m a human too. I too need to let my emotion out sometimes. I just cant find someone to, that’s all.”I said looking away from her. She gives me a feeling that makes me want to believe her and talk to her more.
“Well, I’m someone you can spill your emotion to. I’m good at counseling too.” she smiled
“Looks who talking. You were trying to kill yourself a few minutes ago and now you’re saying you can counsel me ? No way ! You’re gonna turn me into those emo freaks.” I said
“Oh come on !” she hit me lightly at my shoulder
“Yah ! Don’t act behave like a child. It wont work on me.” I said and hit her back. She gives out the feeling that somehow everyone wants to befriend with her.
“Wait ! Who’s older here ? Me or you ?”
“When’s your birthday ?” I asked her, not because I’m interested. Nope, not at all.
“August 26. You ?”
“Ah dang it ! April 26.”
“That makes you my unnie.” she said
“Don’t call me that. It makes me sound old.”
“No ! I think it sounds great. Hyun Rin unnie !”
“Yah ! Don’t say it so loud. And cut the Hyun. Just call me Rin.” I said. I always wanted someone to call me that
“Rin unnie !” she said and hugged me
“Stop acting like a 5-years-old who just got a candy or something.”
“Aww…don’t ruin the moment.” she said but eventually released me. “So we’re friends now ?”
“Whatever. Just don’t act like you know me so well in school. don’t expect me to even talk to you at school. Cause I’m so not doing that. If Hyun Min knows I’m with you, you wont get to see me the next day.” I said
 
Your POV
 
We talked for a long time. We laughed at each others funny moment. When you get to know her, you wont think she’s y at all. She’s actually a very kind person. She just doesn’t want to show it out. 
 
From today onwards, I have one more friend and I’m proud of it :D