I Love You and Forever Will .

My Roller Coaster Life

 

Your POV
 
“Okay, is everyone ready ?!” Leo shouted
“The food section is all done.”
“The decoration too.”
“The performance three.”
 
“Okay. Hey, anyone saw Celine ? She’s supposed to be here.” 
“I’m here. Dude, get a specs or something.”
“One, I look nerdy with specs on. Second, you’re just so so so small, I cant see you.” he cooed
“OMIGOD !” I said and walked away. “Oh, Leo ! I’m going back to change !” I shouted
“Okay !”he shouted back while stuffing his mouth with muffins.  Gosh ! He’s ruining his gangster reputation
 
I walked to next door and went to my room. Hmmm…what should I wear. I opened my closet and started digging the pile of clothes. I came across a black oversized graphic tee and a pair of white jeans. This brings back memories. Hot tears started blurring my vision. I put the shirt and the jeans at a side and continued digging for something important. Found it !
 
The white fedora hat that Yoseob bought for me when we went on our date. Date ? Can I put it that way ? He did confess to me at that day. So…I’ll just put it as our first and last date. A tear fell on to my lap. No, I cant cry. I cant let Yoseob see me like this. This is his last day here, he should be happy. 
 
I went to change into his clothes and wore the hat. I plastered a smile on my face. Damn, my eyes a little red from crying. I will just wear a shades so no one can see it. I walked back to Junhyung’s house. By that time, it’s crowded and I need to squeeze my way in. I accidentally bumped into a guy.
 
“I’m so sorry. I wasn’t looking where I’m going.” I said, bowing my head
“No, it’s me who should be sorry.” That voice !
 
I looked up. The face that always brightened my day. The smile that give me butterflies. The voice that sings me to sleep. The guy that I love so much. But it’s all gone now. I turned and started running. I bet he doesn’t know that it’s me. Who am I kidding ? I’m wearing shades, darn it ! Why am I running ? Shouldn’t I be happy to meet him again ? 
 
“Celine. It’s time. Your up next.” I heard Junhyung said.
“Okay. I’m ready.” I said, trying to sound okay.
 
“Ladies and gentlemen, the performance that you all been waiting for, by Park Celine singing When You’re Gone !” I heard Leo said. That’s my cue !
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G3_kG5FFfQ (Please click, you must)
 
Yoseob’s POV
 
You cant say I’m not having fun. I’m just a little disappointed that I didn’t get to see Celine. 
 
“Ladies and gentlemen, the performance that you all been waiting for, by Park Celine singing When You’re Gone !” 
 
Did I hear Celine’s name ? Suddenly, all the lights went off. The only thing shining is the candles on the tables. A beautiful voice started singing. I saw a figure walked to the front of the stage. Then, the spotlight was shining on her. The angel of my life, my first love.
 
Park Celine .
 
She was wearing my clothes and the hat that I bought for her. Memories started flashing back. The sweet things that I said to her. The sweet things we did together. The sweet things we go through together. I don’t want to let it all go.
 
I've never felt this way before
Everything that I do reminds me of you
And the clothes you left, they lie on the floor
And they smell just like you, I love the things that you do
 
When you walk away I count the steps that you take
Do you see how much I need you right now?
 
When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
And when you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
 
And when you're gone
The words I need to hear to always get me through
The day and make it ok
I miss you
 
We were made for each other
Out here forever
I know we were, yeah
 
And all I ever wanted was for you to know
Everything I'd do, I'd give my heart and soul
I can hardly breathe I need to feel you here with me, yeah
 
When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
And when you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
 
And when you're gone
All the words I need to hear will always get me through
The day and make it ok
I miss you
 
She ended the song perfectly. She did sobbed a little while singing. She stopped sobbing but tears were still leaking from her eyes, flooding her cheeks and dripping down from her face. I really wanted to run up to hold her. Tell her every piece of me is missing her. All I need is her by my side. 
 
She fell onto her knees. It hurts me a lot and all I’m doing now is standing here watching her cry. I’m not worth her tears. Please stop. If you don’t stop, I may run up there and hug you and never let go. Please STOP.
 
She was holding on to the heart-shaped locket I gave her, tightly. I’m not worth it ! Why didn’t she threw it away ?! Why didn’t threw all my stuff away ?! Why didn’t she threw me out from her heart ?! Celine-ah, cant you see that I’m not worthy to stay by your side ?! I don’t have the courage to fight for you. I’m not a good boyfriend at all !
 
“Yoseob ! Can you hear me ?!” her voice rang into my head
 
“IF YOU STILL LOVE ME THEN COME UP HERE, YOU COWARD !” she shouted
 
I do. I still love you. I really want to run up there. But like you said, I’m a coward. I cant guarantee after I walked up there, I’ll let go of you again and walk down the stage. 
 
“You don’t love me anymore huh ?” she whispered into the mic
 
No ! I love you ! And forever will. 
 
“I give you to 10, you better get your up here. 1 !” she started counting
 
My feet started shuffling towards the stage.
 
“2 !”
 
I started walking.
 
“3 !”
 
Taking bigger steps than before.
 
“4 !”
 
I’m almost there.
 
“5 !”
 
Someone grabbed my arm. I turned my head around. Junhyung ?! 
 
“6 !”
 
He shook his head.
 
“7 !”
 
“Hyung, let go. I need to go up there.” I said desperately. He’s still shaking his head.
 
“8 !”
 
“I’m sorry !” I shook his hand off and ran towards the stage.
 
“9 !”
 
Why is there so many people crowding here ?! “Damn it ! Move !” I shouted out of frustration 
 
“10 !”
 
No, I’m too late. 
 
“So this is how it’s going to end right ?” she stood up, clapping her hands. “Yang Yoseob, you’re the man ! You broke my heart and ran away. Is that the only way ?!” she said and collapsed onto the stage.
 
“NO !” I shouted and pushed everyone away. I ran up to the stage and kneeled down next to her unconcious body. “No. Celine-ah, I love you.” Without any hesitation, I carry her up and brought her to back-stage. Leo hyung cleared a space for me to lay Celine. His eyes shifted from Celine to me. I know what that eyes meant. I just nodded.
 
“Are you sure ?” he said, trying to change my mind
“Yea, I have no choice. I need to go.” I said and stood up. “Ah, don’t tell Celine that I went up the stage.” 
“Okay then. But still, stay until the party ends. That’s an order.” Leo hyung said with his fake serious tone
“Yea, yea. don’t worry. I wont run off. This is my farewell party that you guys planned. I’m really touched.” I said
 
I cant smile no more. I don’t want to put the I’m-okay face on. Because it’s obviously that I’m not okay. 
 
“Yoseobie…love you….” I heard Celine mumble. I’m glad that she still have dreams about me. I started walking down the stage.
 
********************************************************************************************************************
Believe it or not, I was tearing up when I'm updating this chapter
I feel so sad for Yoseobie
I blame you guyz for seperating them T^T
Nah, Just kidding ;)
 
Guess what ?
I got the tickets to go for BEAST's Fanmeeting at Malaysia !
Photobucket
Anyone reading this going ? 
If so, tell me !