Take Care of My Girlfriend

My Roller Coaster Life

 

Your POV
 
It’s a weekend. Junhyung is all recovered from the fight he got because of me. Of course I’m happy that he cares for me but why do I have a tingling feeling when I’m near him. Sometimes when our hands brushed pass each others, my heart will skip a beat. My mind is telling me that Yoseob is always the perfect one for me but why isn’t my heart agreeing with it ?
 
These few days, I didn’t really get to see Yoseob. We talked on the phone sometimes but most of the time we tex each other and it took him a really long time to reply me. I feel like there is a distance between both of us. An invisible wall in front of us. I’ll always look at the his gate from my room’s balcony, waiting for him to come back. I never get to see him. It’s either I feel asleep when he got back or he never came back at all.
 
I think I need to chill and let all the thoughts calm down. I went to take a shower. Let the water wash away all my troubles. I put on some comfortable clothes and walked down. I was welcomed by the smell of bacon and eggs. 
 
“Leo ! Are we having English breakfast ?”I shouted to the kitchen
“Yea.” he answered in a simply way
“What’s wrong with you ?”
“It’s nothing. Eat up.” he said, not even looking at me.
 
Something bad is going on. I sat down across him. He still wasn’t looking at me.
 
“Leo, did something bad happened ?” I asked
“It’s nothing.”
“It’s something. You cant lie to me Park Leo !”
“Promise me you wont cry.”
 
Cry ? It must be something really bad. I don’t why, the images of Yoseob breaking up with me keep flashing in my mind.
 
“I wont cry.” I said
“Okay. That’s all.” he said and continued eating his food
“What ?! That’s all ? What about the crying thing ?”
“I called you to promise me but I never said I’m gonna tell you. You’re so cute.” he leaned forward and pinched my cheeks
“Yah ! Don’t do that. It hurts.” I fake a sob
“I cant ! You’re juz too cute ! And chubby.”
“Are you calling me fat ?!” I stood up and chased him around the house
 
That’s the Leo oppa I know. Always caring and fun. I hope he will stay like that forever.
 
A sudden singing sound interrupted my dreaming time.
 
L L L L Lightless
L L L L Lightless
 
A special ringtone for a special person.
 
“Hey Yoseobie. What’s up ?” 
 
Yoseob’s POV
 
It’s time. I decided to call Celine. I waited for her to picked up the phone while listening to the song I picked for her ringing tone. 
 
“Hey Yoseobie. What’s up ?”  I was greeted with Celine’s cheerful voice
“Hey. Can we meet up at the park near the neighborhood ?”
 
“Yea. Is something wrong ? You don’t sound like yourself.”
“Nah. I’m fine--”
 
*Glass break*
 
“Yoseobie ! What’s happening ?! I heard something breaking !”
“No. It’s nothing. Don’t worry. I gotta go, bye.”
 
I ended the call.
 
No one’s POV
 
Yoseob walked in to the kitchen. There was a woman in there. She picked up one of the broken glasses and tried to cut her pulse. Yoseob rushed to her and took the glass away form her hand.
 
“Don’t be a fool !” he shouted at her
“Just let me die ! You wont listen to me anyway ! Just let me die !” she shouted and broke into tears
“I’ll do whatever you want ! Happy ?!” he shouted with frustration 
“Good.” the woman said and stood up and dried her tears. “Don’t forget what you say darling.” she said and walked out from the kitchen.
 
Yoseob stood up and walked into a room and started punching the wall. He didn’t stop even though his hand is bleeding. 
 
Your POV
 
I walked to the park and saw a familiar back facing me. I sat down next to him. Why does he look so sad ?
 
“Yoseobie, what’s wrong. Why arent you your bubbly self ?” I asked
“Don’t care for me so much.” he said coldly
“Of course I must care for you. You’re my boyfriend for goodness sake.” I said
“We’re done. You don’t need to care for me anymore.” he said
“What do you mean by we’re done ?! A-are you breaking up with me !” I cant control myself anymore
“Yes. I’m breaking up with you.”
“What did I do wrong ?! Which part of me are you not satisfied ?! I can change !”
“The problem is not you. It’s me.” his voice got softer but I still managed to hear what he said
“And what problem do you have ?!” 
“I’m not good not enough for you. That’s all.” 
 
My heart shattered into pieces. Tears are threatening to fall from my eyes. How could he not be good enough for me ?
 
“No.” I said “It’s me who’s not good not enough for you.”
“Celine-ah, don’t make this complicated ! It’s me who’s wrong ! I beg you, put the blame on me ! Please.”
“GO AWAY !” I shouted. Tears were flowing down like rivers
 
He stood up and walked away. How could he just break up with me so flatly ? How could he leave me so easily ? 
 
Why did my first love ended up like this . . .
 
Junhyung’s POV
 
I received a call from Yoseob asking me to wait him at the park. Yes, I saw everything. Their whole breaking up scene. I really want to punch that bastard right in the face. But my instinct said Celine is more important now. 
At the same time, I received a phone call. I answered it without looking at the caller ID.
 
“I know you saw everything.” Yoseob’s voice came from the other end of the phone
“Why ? Why did you hurt her ?! You son of a b*tch !”
“Haha.” his laughed was full of sarcasm. “Yea, I’m a son of a b*itch. I don’t deserve to be with an angle.”
“Why ?!”
“There’s a lot of things you don’t know.”
“I know you have your own reason but why did you have to hurt Celin-- ?!” I was cut off by his cold tone
“Junhyung, can I asked a favor from you ?”
“…what..?” I said
“Take care of my girlfriend.”
 
Like that he ended the call. I tried calling him back but unfortunately he switched off his phone.