Are They Gay Or Something ?

My Roller Coaster Life

 

Junhyung’s POV
 
“Hyung ! Can you believe it ! We’re going to school !” Yoseob shouted
“Seriously ! Will you die not shouting for one day ?!” I screamed back at him
 
People who doesn’t know what’s happening will think that I’m bullying a kid or something.
 
Me and Yoseob followed our homeroom teacher, Mrs Kang to our class. Damn ! Why is it so far ! By now you should already know that I’m not a sporty kind of person. Mrs Kang stopped in front of a door. 
 
“Hyung ! This is our class !” Yoseob shouted while jumping around
“Yah ! Stand still ! It’s just a class, why are you even excited for ? And DON’T SHOUT !” I screamed at him, AGAIN.
 
Geez ! This kid never learn to be quiet. Mrs Kang opened the door and walked into the class. We followed her in. When I got in, I saw a girl standing in front of the class. There’s something on the black board. Oh ! So she doesn’t know how to solve that. 
 
The girl went back to her seat. We started introducing ourselves. We were supposed to sit next to some boy or girl called Celine.
 
“Celine, please raise up your hand.” Mrs Kang said
 
I saw a hand rising slowly from behind the class. It’s the girl from before. So her name is Celine. Wait ! There’s two seat available. Should I take the right one or the left one ? I turned and look at Yoseob. I gave him my you-go-first eye. Yoseob nodded and walked to the left seat. Okay. It’s much easier now. I walked to the right seat and sat down and took out my book. Wait ! Which book is it ? I turned to left and look at Yoseob. Yoseob sighed and opened his mouth but he was cut off.
 
“It’s the one with a big TEXTBOOK word on it.” Celine said
“Oh ! Thanks.” Yoseob smiled. “Hyung ! She say it’s the one with the big TEXTBOOK word on it !” he shouted
“Yah ! Don’t shout ! I already knew it !” I tried my best not to scream at him but eventually failed
“Hey. Shouldn’t you thank him instead of shouting at him !?” Celine stand up and said to me
 
I didn’t reply or shout back at her. I cant ! I don’t dare talk to people that isn’t close with me and so I need Yoseob to be right beside me. 
 
“It’s okay. We do this to each other every time.” Yoseob said
 
Celine looked at Yoseob and sat down. I owe you one, Yang Yoseob. Suddenly, my phone started vibrating. There was a text from Yoseob.
 
( PURPLE is Junhyung to Yoseob, BLUE is Yoseob to Junhyung)
 
[ Hey. Hyung, you okay ?]
[ Yea. don’t worry about it. ]
[ You sure ? Cuz you don’t look okay to me. ]
[ I’m perfectly fine. Concentrate ! I’ll take a nap. Can you borrow me your notes after class ? ]
 
I looked at Yoseob. I gave me the okay sign. I put my phone on my desk and took a nap. 
 
Your POV
 
I was taking down the notes when I heard vibrating sounds. It’s very soft so I’m very sure that Mr Lee didn’t hear it. I looked to my right. Whaddahell ! He’s text-ing instead of copying the notes. I look to my left. Yoseob’s text-ing too. Are they gay or something ?
 
Yoseob suddenly put down his phone. I quickly turned my head back to the my book but actually my eyes were still looking at him. Just that my fringe was covering them. He gave an “okay” sign to Junhyung and started copying the notes. Why is he suddenly so hard-working ?
 
And guess what. I found a sleeping Junhyung on my right.