Rin to the Rescue

My Roller Coaster Life

 

Your POV
 
“So this is how you want it is it ? Me, not interfering with your fun time with Hyunseung ?”
 
“No. Junhyung, no. I just don’t know where that came out…”
“Don’t know where that came out ?! Well, let me tell you ! It came out from your heart ! You’d been wanting to say that a long time ago, isn’t it ?!” 
 
I was surprised at his outburst. He never raised he’s voice at me before. Tears started to blur my vision. 
 
“Hey dude, stop it already. Just look at her.” Hyunseung cut in
“You don’t tell me what to do !” Junhyung grabbed his collar and shouted at his face “ You only been here for a week and you’re already going all sweet to my girl ! I think you’re the one who forgotten about the rules ! ” he punched Hyunseung, making him fall backwards
 
I cant take it anymore. I walked right in front of him and slapped him across his face.
 
“Junhyung ! How could you punch him ?! You know he cant fight or defense himself at all ! Why are you so..arghh ! ” I went to help Hyunseung up.
“So now you’re blaming me ?! Fine, I’m the one who’s always wrong !” he shouted and ran away
 
What have I done ? 
 
“Celine-ah.” I was so into my own world that I didn’t hear Hyunseung oppa calling me.
“Yah ! Park Celine ! Don’t leave me alone !” I snapped back to reality
“Oh yea ?”
“You okay ? You look kinda pale.”
“I’m fine… I think.”
 
I continued walking while looking down. I cant bring my head up. I don’t want to let anyone seeing me cry, especially Hyunseung. I wasn’t looking where I was walking and bumped into someone.
 
“Hey ! Watch it !” she hissed
“I’m sorry.” I bowed and look up. “Rin Unnie ?”
“Celine ? What are--” she stopped at her sentence and replaced it with two words, “What happened ?”
 
I couldn’t bring myself up to her. I looked at her with pain-filled eyes. She looked like she understand what I’m trying to say.
 
“Err..whoever you are, mind leaving us alone for a while ? We need to have our girl talk.” she said. She didn’t even give Hyunseung the time to answer her and started pulling me away. 
“Don’t mind at all ! And the name’s Hyunseung !” Oppa shouted form behind
 
We went to a nearby park and sat down. Gosh ! What’s with me and parks ?! It’s like all my heartbreaking scene always happen at a park. I swear I’m not going to any parks anymore.
 
“Okay, spill it before I make you.” Rin pushed me down to a bench and sat next to me
“We kinda argue…”
“We ? You mean you and Junhyung ?”
“Yea..” I flinched at the mention of his name
 
Rin kept cheering me up. Strange, it felt like a heavy weight just got lifted from my shoulder. 
 
“You two should get back together.” her words took me by surprise
“You think so ?”
“Yea. To be honest, I think you two look cute together.” I smiled. Maybe I should apologize to him for what I said was kinda harsh. Okay, cut out the kinda, it was harsh.
“And you better be careful cause once my cousin know you two argued, she pounced on him immediately. So you better make your move quick.”
 
So apologized to Junhyung it is ! 
 
************************************************************************************************
Get ready for the next chapter :D