Not Ready To Give Up Yet .

My Roller Coaster Life

 

Junhyung’s POV
 
I chased after Celine. I cant believe she can run this fast. I ran as fast as I could and caught up to her. I grabbed her wrist and spun her around. Why is she crying ? What should I do ? 
 
“I hate him.” she said
“Who ? Yoseob ?” I said, confused at what she’s talking
“Don’t say his name !” she screamed
“Okay, okay. Why do you hate him ? He didn’t do anything wrong to you.” 
“Didn’t do anything wrong ?! What if someone you like kissed a guy which is not you !”
“Wait, what ? You like Yoseob ? But how about boyfriend ?” 
“When did I say I got a boyfriend ?!”
“That guy that lives with you.”
“Gahhh ! That’s my brother !”
“Oh.”
 
She didn’t say anything. She just stared at the floor. What should I do ? People will think that I dumped her or rejected her. 
 
“You know what. My shoulders are very comfortable. I can borrow you to lean on it.” I said. She looked at me with the ‘what?’ look.
“It’s okay if you don’t want” I said, walking away.
“I never said that.” she said, looking down
“What ? I cant hear you.”
“I never said that I don’t want !” she said a little louder
“Oh really ? Is that how you borrow something from someone ?” 
“Please, borrow me your shoulder. Please …” she said, still looking down
 
I smirked and sat down on a bench. I pat on the side, telling her to sit there. She did and leaned her head on my shoulder. My heart was thumping like crazy. Why is that ?
 
Yoseob’s POV
 
I pushed Hyun Rin away. I saw Junhyung ran out and chased after Celine. Great ! I’m screwed ! Why did Hyun Rin kissed me in front of Celine ?! No, it should be WHY DID SHE KISSED ME !! 
 
“Oppa…You took my first kiss so you need to be responsible for it.” Hyun Rin said
“Whaddahell ! You took my first kiss, not me!” I shouted
“Okay then, I’ll be responsible for it.” she said 
“Well then, STAY OUT OF MY LIFE !! Let me live in peace !” I shouted
“Yah, oppa. That’s not very kind.” she pouted
 
Urrghh ! I don’t have time for her. I need to find Celine and explain everything to her. I ran out and asked some students if they had seen Celine. Luckily a student saw her and pointed me the direction. I charged towards the direction and to my surprise, I saw a boy and girl sitting on the bench. Please, don’t be Celine. It hurts to see her with another guy. 
 
I tip toe-d over there.  My face fell. It was Celine. But why is she leaning on Junhyung’s shoulder ? Don’t tell me, she’s with Junhyung now. My heart ached. My tears started to fell. I cant bare to watch it anymore. I walked away.
 
But I stopped. I cant juz give up that easily. I need to stop them for being together. I cant let Junhyung have Celine.