That Should Be Me .

My Roller Coaster Life

 

Your POV
 
“Hey. I asked you a question. Come on, answer me.” Leo said, walking towards Mr Lee
“Nothing.” Mr Lee mumbled
“What ? I thought I heard you want my baby girl to stay back. So it’s me who heard wrongly. For that, I apologize to you, Mr Lee.” Leo said and bowed
 
Brrrinnggg…Brrrinnggg…
 
Saved by the bell. I quickly packed my stuff and pulled Leo out. Yoseob and Junhyung followed behind us. Four of us ran out from school and on our way back home. 
 
“Oh yea. Where you guys gonna stay ?” Leo asked
“Ah ! The two house in front and beside your house is our new home !” Yoseob shouted
“Please, Yoseob, just talk normally for once.” Junhyung said, fed up of Yoseob’s shouting
“Can you stop complain about his shouting for once.” I said, hitting Junhyung’s hand
“Yah ! Why should I ? Are you helping him because you ----” before Junhyung can finish his sentence, I covered his mouth.
 
Yoseob and Leo looked at us filled with confusion. 
 
Yoseob’s POV
 
Why are they so close together ? I think I should make my move fast before they are really together. I took out my ipod and put the volume to the max. I don’t wanna hear them laughing to each other anymore. This is the jealous feeling right ?
 
We finally reached our house. Yes, our. Celine’s and Leo’s house, Junhyung’s new house and my new house. I looked at Junhyung. Which house will he take ? 
 
“Why don’t you two play scissors paper stone and the winner will choose first ?” Celine suggested
“That’s a good idea !” I shouted, thrilled that I know that I’ll probably win cuz I know Junhyung at scissors paper stone. 
“SCISSORS PAPPER STONE !” both of us shouted
 
My eyes widened. I lost. I can see Junhyung smirked at pointed to the house next to Celine’s. I said nothing. I took my luggage from Celine’s house and moved into the house in front of Celine’s. I put my luggage down. I kicked it. I was so angry. Why must he choose the one next to hers ? Why must he must be so close to her ? 
 
My phone started ringing. I answered it
 
“Hello ? Yang Yoseob speaking.” I said, trying not to sound angry
“Oh ! Son ! How do you like your new house ?! It’s all yours !” dad said
“It’s very nice.” I said
“Oh, your stuff should be in your room ! Go check ! If anything missing, tell me.”
 
I went upstairs. There were two big doors, but on one particular door, there’s a ‘Welcome To Your New Home’ sign on it. I opened the door. Wait ! Didn’t dad said that my stuff is all here ? But all these aint my stuff at all. 
 
Suddenly, my phone started ringing. 
 
“Hello ? Yang Yoseob speaking.” I said
“Yah ! All your stuff is here. Bring my stuff over to my place.” Junhyung said
“Okay.” I said
“Why do you sound like you’re sad or something ?”
“Nah. I’m just tired.” I said and ended the call
 
I packed Junhyung’s stuff and walked to his house. I put his stuff in a room. All my stuff was there. All still in large boxes. I went to check if anything’s missing. So this was actually my house. I slapped myself. Why didn’t I call my dad and asked him about the house thing. That should be ME, living next to Celine.
 
Junhyung’s POV
 
I was checking my stuff that Yoseob brought to my new house when I came across a cup. All the happy memories came flashing back at me but the sad ending came to me. I tried hard not to let my tears fall but failed. I heard footsteps coming down from the stairs. I turned around so Yoseob wont see me like this.
 
“Hey hyung, you okay ?” 
“Yeah. Just you know, dust in my eyes.”
“You know what hyung ?”
“What ?”
“You can never lie to me, hyung. I know you for so long. You don’t think I cant tell when you‘re lying.”
“It makes no different at all. Every time I remember her, I have the feeling that I need her by my side”
“Then don’t remember her. Simple as that !”
“It’s not so easy, Yoseob. Just let me have some alone time.”
“Okay. I’ll take my stuff and go. Call me when you need anything.”
 
I heard the door closed. I cried my out. Why cant I throw this cup away ? Is it because I’m still deeply in love with her ?