Letter of Confession .

My Roller Coaster Life

 

Your POV
 
“Hey baby girl, you done with dinner ?” Leo said from behind.
“Yea. Are they here already ?”
“Yup ! At the living room now. Go change first, we’ll wait.” he said and walked away.
 
I changed into some casual clothes. Suddenly, the door swung open. Luckily I was done changing. I turned around and to my surprise, it was Hyunseung.
 
“Seungie ? I thought you guyz are waiting at the dining table ?”
“Celine, I need to talk with you…” even though his face was calm but his voice was a little shaky.
“Okay.” I walked over and closed the door. “What is it ? Is it something serious ?”
“Here.” he held out his hand and there was a white envelope in his hand. 
“What is this ?” I gazed up at him.
“Open it. All the answers you’re searching are in there.” he said and turned around. Now his back is facing me.
 
I took a deep breath and opened the envelope. My eyes widened when I was welcomed with a very familiar handwriting. I havent even started reading it but tears started to fall….
 
-the letter-
 
Dear Celine, 
 
Hey. How have you been ? Hope you’re doing great ! I would be lying if I say I’m doing great here, at the states. I cant think straight at all ! I don’t know what’s going on in my mind. I keep saying that I want you to forget about me but in the end, I wrote this letter. I’m weak right ? I’m just checking up on you, I’m sorry if I brought any pain or sad memories you. 
 
Do you still remember how I confessed to you ? I remember every single details about it. Do you think I did a great job ? Do you still wear the locket ? Am I asking too many questions at once ? Still the same old Yoseobie. He never change does he ? I know you get a massive headache if people bombard you with questions. But this time, it’s going to be different cause I wont be there massaging your temples. Another tear fell down. He still remember about this. True, I miss him massaging my temples for me…
 
Should I tell you why I left for the states ? I guess I should have do it before I left right ? I’m sorry. You must hated me a lot. Well you see, the lady you saw at the airport is my mum. She’s a mean old lady. One day, she suddenly came back and wanted me to move back to the states cause my dad is sick. She wants me to rush back to show my face to my dad so he’ll think that I’m a good boy and will let me inherit his company. Bull right ? 
 
You know what ? I rather choose you over the stupid company. Haha, I’m so corny. That’s the Yoseobie you know ! I never changed at all ! Still the same, shouting every time even if people told me not too ! Getting excited over nothing ! Still sleeping with his stuff toys too…kekeke.
 
Have you ever tried opening the locket ? I bet you don’t know there’s something inside right ? Well, try opening it after you finish reading this. It’s something that I wanted to give you long time ago but don’t have the courage to do so. I’m a wimp. I bought it by working at a fast food restaurant, not using my dad’s money. So you better treasure it well, or else all my effort for washing millions of plate will go to waste.
 
Like I say before, Be Happy.
 
Till here….
 
Regards,
Your first boyfriend,
Your first kiss,
Yang Yoseob.
 
-end of the letter-
 
Yoseobie oppa…why ? Why do this to me when I’m trying to forget about you. Why send me this letter when you know it’ll make me sad ? Why do you always want me to be happy when you’re suffering ? 
 
“O-oppa….” I said between my sobs
“Celine-ah, don’t cry. Yoseob will be sad if he know his letter only bring you pain.” Seungie said and hugged me. “Don’t cry baby.”
“Why are you doing this to me…I thought you love me…why are you making me cry…” I said while hitting Hyunseung’s chest
“Let it out. It’s okay, I’m here for you.” he said and patted my head
 
After a long time of crying, I took off the locket and tried to find a way to open it. Aish, why is this thing so complicated. I look at Hyunseung with my puppy dog eyes. 
 
“Just say so. Don’t look at me like that.” he said and took the locket from my hand and started opening it.
“Wow !  How did you open it ?” I asked, amazed
“I’m the brain of Beast, remember ? This simple things wont be hard for me.”
“Whatever.” I rolled my eyes and shifted my focus back to the opened locket.
 
There was a photo of him and me on our date. He must have put the picture into the locket when he bought it. No wonder it took him so long to return. A smiled started to form. And what’s this ? A ring ? A RING !!! There were words crafted inside it too. 
 
‘My Love For You Is Forever’
 
“Woah, Yoseob is so sweet.” 
“Yea.” My eyes were still on the ring. It’s so beautiful.
“Let me help you put it on.”
“No way ! It’s from Yoseobie ! Not you.” 
“Just pretend I’m Yoseob. Don’t forget, you wont know there’s a ring in there if it wasn’t me who gave you that letter.” he said and took the ring
 
He slipped the ring into my index finger.
 
“Why the index finger ?” I raised my brow, only earning a knock on my head.
“Hey ! Don’t forget you gave a chance to Junhyung. You should be fair to him even though part of your heart is still with Yoseob. At least when he ask about the ring, you can make up an excuse saying it’s just an accessory or something.” Oh yea, Junhyung…
“Errr…I think we should go down now. They’ll start getting suspicious if we stay here longer.”
 
Junhyung’s POV
 
Where did Hyunseung go ? Don’t tell me he went to confess to Celine ?! No way am I letting him do that. And he should know the rule. Rule #13, Never, I mean NEVER touch other member’s girl ! I wont hesitate to kill him if he do. 
 
I went upstairs to eavesdrop on them. I know, I know. I should believe in Celine and I do. I just don’t believe in hyung. 
 
I open the door slightly. My eyes was filled with anger. Hyung is hugging Celine ?! I cant hear them properly cause I was too far. What now ?! Giving her a ring ?! Okay Jang Hyunseung ! You crossed the line.
 
I closed the door quietly and sneaked downstairs. 
 
“Junhyung ? What are you doing sneaking around like a rat ?” I turned around and saw Leo staring intently at me.
“Nothing.” that’s all I can say
“I know you must be thinking about something but I can assure what you’re thinking in that mind of yours aint true.” he said and made his way to the dining table.
“How could you tell ?”
“Cause I can read you like a book.” he simply answered me. 
 
I’m so sure that something is going on between that two and I’m gonna find out even if Leo said it isn’t true.
 
************************************************************************************************************
Hey guyz ! I'm back !
 
Hell Yeah ! Beast's Concert/Fanmeeting was so cool !
Too bad they dont let us take photos XP