Chapter 41

My Roller Coaster Life

 

Your POV
 
I wore a plain oversized graphic tee and some denim shorts. With that, I marched out the door and went to the meeting place. Yes, I’m going to hang out with Seungie. It’s been a LONG while when we last went out together. 
 
I stuffed the earphones into my ear and started bobbing my head with the music. I turned at a corner. Strange…why do I have a feeling being followed by someone. I spun around. “Who’s there ?”. There was no one. “Maybe it’s just my imagination.” I said and looked at my watch. Gosh ! I’m gonna be late. I made a sprint and started running.
 
Junhyung’s POV
 
Dammit. Hearing her meeting up with hyung made me nervous and uneasy. And just look at what she's wearing. It's giving out the ' Me' feeling. Gah ! Why did I bought her those pants.
 
When i was in the middle of thoughts, she suddenly turned around. I quickly pull myself in a narrow alley. Phew…luckily she didn’t see me or else I’m screwed ! 
 
“Hyung ! Remind me why are we following Celine-ah again ?” Gikwang exclaimed. Oh, I forgot he's here.
 
I shouldn’t have brought Gikwang. I should bring someone more mature, like Doojoon. But I know our leader. He’ll start nagging at me for not believing in Hyunseung and stuff. Gikwang is dumb enough. Believe me. He’ll forget that this actually happened the next day.
 
“CAUSE she’s meeting up with Hyunseung, that’s why we are following her.”
“Why ? You don’t trust Hyunseung hyung and Celine ?” 
“No…It’s just…I have a feeling…” I mumbled
“Dude ! Talk properly ! Just what are you trying to say ?!”
“I don’t know myself ! All my thoughts are jumbled up ! Gah, stop asking me question and just follow me !”
“Whatever you say. But don’t say I didn’t warn you. Celine will hate you if she finds out you’re following her.”
“Then make sure she doesn’t find out.” I said and started heading to the way she ran off.
 
Hyunseung’s POV
 
The two of us are currently window shopping. I slung my arm aver Celine’s shoulder. It’s not the first time anyway. We do that a lot back in those days.
 
We went into a accessories shop. Celine started trying out different headbands and clips. I just stood there and watched her. But something caught my eyes. I look directly into the mirror hung on the wall. I saw two heads popping out behind the mailbox outside the shop. 
 
My guess it’s Junhyung and Gikwang. Jeez…can these two get any dumber. Their hideout is so obvious. Maybe it’s time for me to have some fun. Yong Junhyung, watch properly. I wonder how long until you’ll come out from your ‘hideout’.
 
“Oppa ! I want this one !” Celine said
“Anything for you.” I smiled and paid the headband. We walked out from the shop and I put it on for her. Haha ! Junhyung, are you watching this ? “Hmm…you have good taste. Not like Junhyung.”
“You’re so mean.” she playfully slapped my arm.
“Let’s grab something to eat. I can feel my tummy having a concert in there.” Again, I swung my arm over her shoulders and lead her to a noodle shop.
 
The whole time, I was being extra sweet to Celine. Well, I’m not acting at all. I am a sweet guy. Kekeke ! I wonder when is Junhyung going to erupt. This is kinda fun. But at the same time, I’m scared what will happen if Celine find out Junhyung is following her. 
 
Your POV
 
“Oppa ? Why do you keep looking out the window ? Is there something out there ?” I shift my eyes to the window. I saw two boys acting all suspicious. Who are they ? Are they the one following me ?
“It’s nothing. Come on, eat up. Your noodles getting cold.” Seungie pushed my bowl closer to me
“I want to go to the park and have a walk after this.”
“Trying to kill the fats ?”
“Yah ! I’m not fat !” 
 
We walked around the park. We can hear children shouting and having fun with each other. 
 
“They remind me of the past.” I pointed at the little kids playing tag
“Oh really ? TAG YOU’RE IT !” he shouted and started running away
“Yah ! No fair ! I’m not even ready yet !” I chased after him
 
After a few rounds around the GIGANTIC park, we took a rest under a tree. I sat between his legs. If people didn’t know the two of us, they’ll mistaken us as a couple. Then suddenly, something flew over my head. Hyunseung swiftly grabbed it. It was a stone. 
 
I stood up and pointed at the direction where it came from. “Yah ! Do you know you almost hit my best friend !”
 
“Yah ! Yong Junhyung ! I never you’re like that.” What ?! Junhyung ?
“How did you know it’s me ?!” 
 
I cant believe my eyes. Junhyung was following us all the time ?
 
“Why are you here ?” I asked and furrowed my eyebrows
“I’m just worried about you…”
“NO ! YOU’RE NOT WORRIED ABOUT ME ! YOU DON’T TRUST ME !”
“No, I trust you with all my heart. I just don’t….”
“Don’t what ?!”
“Don’t trust hyung….” his voice got softer and softer
“Why wouldn’t you trust him ?!”
“My gut told me so…”
“Oh, don’t give me that crap about your guts again.” I was beyond furious that time. “Cant you see how much fun I was with Hyunseung oppa ? Cant you just leave me alone ? I‘m your girlfriend, not a prisoner !” I gasped at what I just said. 
 
I looked up at Junhyung. His eyes started to tear up. I mentally slapped myself for blurting out nonsense.
 
“So this is how you want it is it ? Me, not interfering with your fun time with Hyunseung ?”
 
************************************************************************************************
Is it been so long since i update ? ^^