Face To Face .

My Roller Coaster Life

 

Your POV 
 
Finally the bell rang ! I quickly packed my stuff so Leo wont be waiting too long for me. Yea, cuz I don’t have any friends so I have no choice but to eat lunch with my brother and his friends. I stand up and was about to walk to the door when suddenly something or someone grabbed my wrist. I turned my head and saw a boy with twinkling eyes.
 
It was Yoseob. 
 
Yoseob’s POV 
 
Class is almost over. I see Junhyung woke up too. He’s text-ing ? To who ? I heard my phone vibrating. Of course ! Junhyung was text-ing me. I opened the text and I kept giggling. People would think that I’m crazy but seriously, this is funny.
 
(A/N : like the previous chapter. PURPLE is Junhyung to Yoseob, BLUE is Yoseob to Junhyung
 
[ I need to go to the toilet…do you know where is it ? ]
 
I turned and looked at Junhyung. He was covering his face with his hand. I giggled replied his text.
 
[ I’ll asked someone after class. Can you bear it for a while ? You know, I got a empty bottle if you want ]
[ ARE YOU FREAKING TEASING ME !! ]
 
I cant stand it. I really want to laugh out loud ! I know if I laugh now, I’m gonna be history. But still, I never see Junhyung act like this before. You know him, he’s the cool cool type guy. He never show any emotion or weakness to people. Everyone except me. 
 
Oh ! The bell rang. I better asked someone where’s the toilet is. I just realized that I don’t know anyone on school except Junhyung. Maybe I should ask Celine, she looks kind. Hopefully she’ll tell me where’s the toilet.
 
When she was about to walk out of class, I grabbed her wrist. She turned her head around. Wow ! She got nice big eyes and she’s kinda cute too. When I was talking to myself in my brain, something or should I say some angel like voice woke me up. 
 
“Errmmm…Yoseob, your hand” Celine said with uncomfortable tone
“Oh ! Sorry.” I said. I was filled with embarrassment. Wait ! Why am I embarrassed ? I’m just going to asked her something.
“It’s okay. Errmmm…you got something to say ?” Celine asked
“Oh ! Yea ! May I know where’s the toilet ?” I asked
“Is it you who wants to know or is it the ‘dude’ over there wants to know ?” she said while pointing at hyung.
 
I was stunned for a while. How did she know that it was Junhyung who wants to know. Can she read minds ?
 
“No, I cant read minds but I can read faces. That ‘dude’ over there really needs to use the toilet fast. Am I right, Yong Junhyung ?” she asked this time facing Junhyung.
 
Hyung stood up and walked towards Celine. He looked angry. They were inches apart . People would think they are about to kiss or something but actually, if we don’t separate them, there will be a war in class.
 
Your POV
 
My face is now inches apart from Junhyung’s. I looked straight into his eyes. But someone broke us apart. And that someone is now rising his fist ready to punch Junhyung’s face.
“NO ! LEO ! FIST DOWN !” I screamed, hoping that he would know that I’m angry now
“Why ? He was about to kiss you.” he said while trying to calm me down
“No way. I’m so not kissing her. I don’t even wanna touch her.” Junhyung said putting his hand up.
 
Junhyung walked out of class. 
 
“Sorry about that. You just need to get to know him better. He’s not that mean at all.” Yoseob said
“It’s okay. Ah ! You just need to turn left and go straight down the corridor. The toilet is on your left.” I said.
“Oh ! Thanks !” he shouted and ran out from class.
 
Maybe he’s going to show Junhyung where the toilet is.
 
“Awww…my sister is so nice. She’s giving direction to people who just bullied her” he sad with his sweet voice
“Let’s go ! I’m starving already !” I said walking out from class.
 
Junhyung’s POV
 
I walked out of class. I didn’t even bothered to look back. Is that Celine’s boyfriend ? I waited outside the corridor for Yoseob.
 
He ran out from class. Finally ! I thought I’m gonna pee in my pants. I walked to him.
 
“So…did she tell you where the toilet is ?” I asked, hoping she did
“Yup ! BUT…I wont tell you.” he said
“WHY ?!” I almost shouted
“Cuz you’re being mean to Celine so your punishment is not letting you know where the toilet is. BLEK !” he said sticking his tongue out.
 
Wow, Yoseob. I’ll remember this.