The Best Brother On Earth .

My Roller Coaster Life

 

Your POV
 
Ringgggg…Ringgggg…
 
*yawn* What time is it now ? Holy cow ! 8 already ! Yes, I am late for school. I quickly jumped out from my bed and ran to the toilet. Guess what ? I’m bathing while brushing my teeth. I quickly wear my uniform and ran down stairs. In the middle of rushing down, I smelled something nice, something delicious. 
 
“ Leo ! Just whaddahell are you doing ! We’re almost late and you’re still making pancakes !”  I shouted
“Wow. I never knew that actually worked.” he said
“Work what ? What worked ?” confused at what he’s saying
“Just look at the clock” he said and pointed to the clock hanging behind me.
 
I turned around and guess what is the time. It’s just 7.00 am ! I’d been rushing here and there but actually I still got 1 more hour to school. 
 
“LEO ! You are so DEAD ! ” I started chasing him.
“Chill. Cant a brother just enjoy his breakfast with his favorite sister” he pouted which actually worked on me.
“Fine. But next time, DON’T TOUCH MY ALARM CLOCK ! Get it !” 
“Yea…Yea…Yea. Now sit down and eat your breakfast or else we are really gonna be late.”
 
The breakfast is nice. Except the part where I lost in scissors paper stone and my brother got to eat the last pancake. 
 
Now, we’re really rushing to school. 5 more minutes to school gate close. 
 
“Hey, do you think we can reach on time ?” I asked with a worry tone cuz I was NEVER late.
“Don’t worry. Just close your eyes for 5 sec and we’ll be there by that time” he answered
“That means you’re gonna drive 218873572543km/h. I’m too young to die !” I joked
“Don’t worry. I’ll pull you out from hell” he said with a serious tone
 
He started the engine and we’re on our way to school. I held tight to Leo, very tight. I cant believe he’s going so fast, it kinda scared me. By the time we are there, the school gate was closed already. Before I can even say anything, I feel myself flying. Yes, FLYING ! We went OVER the gate and landed perfectly. 
 
“Not bad, right ?” he said while helping me to take off my helmet
“NOT BAD ! I’m having a heart attack here !” I screamed at him
“Come on. You need to get into class before the teacher.” 
 
He took my bag and started dragging me to class. Leo called me not to go in until we said so. So I just stood outside. But I can still hear and see what is going on from afar. 
 
“Students who are late is standing outside, go join them.” he say with his face still facing the black board.
“*cough* *cough*!” Leo coughed loudly
“What ? You don’t lik-” he stopped when he saw Leo standing behind of me
“You were saying ?” Leo asked
“Ah ! Don’t worry, this is the first time that Celine is late. Call her in, will you Leo.” he said with a frightened tone.
 
I cant see Leo’s face cuz his back was facing me. He nodded and turned around. He waved at me and asked me to go over there. 
 
“Mr. Lee said becuz this is your first time being late so he forgive you.” he said with a sweet smile which is irresistible
“Oh ! That’s so kind of him.” I pretend to sound clueless.
 
I always knew the reason why I never get punishment from the teachers. It was Leo. He always protects me even though the way he uses is all wrong. But still, I appreciate it.