Okinawa ; 1

My Teacher Minho

Chapter 9 - (1) Okinawa

"Ugh because of one student we can't do our 1st period activities!" a student complained.

"Hey! Cut the girl some slack" another student protested. 

Everyone was complaining while the teachers who weren't being very good teachers at the moment were caught up in their child-like game.

"HA! I WIN. See that Donghae! You ain't got nothing on me!" Yoochun laughed in victory. Donghae smirked, "check mate"

"W-What?! No... What.. WAIT HOW!"

Donghae chuckled, "ahem" Yuri cleared catching the attention of both teachers.

"Don't you think this is unfair? We're not doing the things we're suppose to be doing because of one student!"

"Well Yuri, even if it was half a student we'd still have to wait" Yoochun said.

Donghae laughed, "half a student?"

Yuri glared, "this is so unfair. This is why Minho is the most respected teacher. He's younger than both of you and yet he seems way more mature!"

Yuri then stomped off, "jeez... Students have no respect for their teacher these days' Yoochun pouted.

"Don't pout, it's not cute on you" Donghae said plainly.

Suddenly the complaints and mutters of students were replaced with cheers.

"Finally!"
"Took your time!"
"Minho!"

Minho and Sulli were walking side by side towards the group.

If you concentrated closely on their faces you could spot that they both were blushing slightly.

"Heh... Just what happened on the plane" Taemin mutted to himself noticing the tinge of red on their cheeks.

"Sorry we're late" Minho apologized and bowed.

"OH MINHO! Nah! It's fine!"

"Don't worry teacher!"

"You're handsome so it's alright"

"I'm not happy! I missed out on surfing!" Jonghyun shouted, "I didn't get to learn Japense massages!" Key screamed, "hey what about me?! I was going to learn all about the Japenese history" Kim Soo Hyun complained, "don't forget me... I was going to try out their fried chicken!" Onew cried out.

"ALRIGHT! I will look into these. I'm going to pass a peice of paper around and for those who DID mind please write on what you were suppose to be doing for the first period"

"Eh! What are you going to do with this?"

"You'll see" Minho smirked.

Sulli had a slight idea ane smiled secretly.

----------------------------------------------

"This... is... AWESOME!" Amber cried out while falling back onto the bed.

Krystal and Sulli were unpacking their clothes, Krystal couldn't help but wonder why out of all rooms their room was placed near the teachers.

"Eh Sulli... I forgot to ask. Did anything happen between you and Minho during the trip?"

Sulli froze up and looked away,

"N-No!"

Krystal laughed, Sulli was the worst at lying.

"Tell me!"

Sulli sighed, it's not right to keep things from friends... Right?

Sulli gave in and nodded, "he took care of me... And he also let me use his shoulder to sleep on" Sulli whispered.

"WHAT?! YOU AND MINHO HAD A LOVEY DOVEY PLANE RIDE?!" Krystal cried out loud, Sulli panicked and covered . "Shhh!"

Unknowningly, Yuri was behind the door who was about to knock.

Yuri clenched her hands into a first and walked away.

-----------------------------------------------

Everyone was gathered at the hotels restaurant. It had a very modern/tropical look and it was very big.

"Ah! This good taste sooooo GOOD!" Amber cried out, Krystal and Sulli laughed.

"Amber my boy! You got to try this out" Key quickly grabbed Amber's arm and dragged her away.

Krystal shook her head in amusement, "I'm going to go with them, you want to come?"

Sulli shook her head, "I'm a bit full"

Krystal nodded and hurried off.

Seeing as she was alone now, Minho slowly got up holding his plate but just as he got up Sulli was joined by another figure.

It was Taemin.

"Sulli!"

Sulli stare at Taemin stunned.

It's the guy who looks like an angel!

"T-Taemin!"

"Hey don't look so surprised... We're friends right" Taemin smiled while taking a munch on his sushi. 

Sulli nodded nervously, Taemin chuckled.

"You're so cute when you're nervous"

Sulli froze up.

Minho sat back down and could only watch from a distance.

Taemin smiled, "so what are you doing all alone?"

He suddenly threw his arm around Sulli's shoulder which made her jump in surprise.

This made Minho flinch.

"Eh, what's wrong Minho?" Yoochun asks.

Minho didn't answer, Yoochun shrugged and followed the direction of Minho's gaze.

"Ah... Taemin and Sulli? They seem to love each other very much"

Minho stared at Yoochun in surprise and grabbed Yoochun by the shoulders.

"In love?! You really think they're in love?"

Yoochun was suddenly taken aback, "uh.. Minho..."

Minho cleared his throat, "oh sorry"

"Well maybe... I don't know. But they make a good unusual couple"

Minho gripped tightly onto his fork.

Krystal who was observing from a distant found this quiet interesting.

"Now... Why is Minho jealous of Taemin and Sulli?"

"Try this! It taste so good" Taemin picked up a peice of squid from his plate which his chopsticks and fed it to Sulli.

"Ah! It taste so good!" Sulli said happily, trying to be as natrual as possible with Taemin.

"Okay everyone, finish up. The bus is coming in 15 minutes" Donghae announced.

------------------------------------------------

"Wow this place is so beautiful..."

"I wish I had a boyfriend who would take me here!"

"Ah so pretty!"

The place was surrounded by bright coloured plants and trees. There was a long wooden bridge and a lake which was filled with white and black swans.

"Hey Seohyun! Want to go see the swans?" Tiffany asks, Seohyun nodded and smiled.

"It'd be better if I had a boyfriend. I would love it if he asked me to watch it with him" Seohyun commented.

Overhearing, Minho agreed silently. He had to ask Sulli.

"Hey Sulli!"

Sulli turned around, "t-teacher!"

"Um... Do you want..."

Suddenly Sulli was dragged away from Minho.

"Again?!" Minho sighed. As soon as he saw who it was he clenched his first.

It was Taemin.

"Sulli! Let's go watch the swans!"

Sulli gave Minho an apologetic stare.

Minho sighed.

Yuri was about to walk up to Minho when Donghae arrived.

"You like her don't you?"

"Huh?" Minho replied stunned.

"Don't you?"

"Why are you asking useless questions?" Minho sighed.

Donghae smirked, "why aren't you answering?"

Minho stayed silent.

"I knew it"

Donghae chuckled and walked away.

Yuri gripped tightly onto the two cups she was holding. Yuri took a deep breath and tried to put the most happiest expression she could do.

"Oppa!"

Minho turned around, "Yuri" he smiled.

"Let's watch the swans together"

Yuri handed him a cup of traditional tea.

Minho laughed and nodded, "okay"

Taemin and Sulli were seated opposite of Yuri and Minho.

They were on the other side of the lake, though it was a big lake you could still see each other clearly.

Taemin caught Sulli staring at Minho, "Eh Sulli... Why do you keep staring at teacher Minho?" Taemin asks interested.

Sulli shook her head, "oh sorry I was caught up in my own thoughts"

Minho was also quiet, he seemed more concetrated on the ground more than the swan.

Yuri decided to keep quiet, she wasn't really in the mood either.

Minho and Sulli sighed,

I wish I was with you right now.

-------------------------------------------

~ Authors note ~


Suppose to add a chapter last night hehe sorry for the late one.
Sorry if this chapter is a bit rushed but... I wrote it all nicely and non-rushed before and accidently went back a page on my browser so I lost EVERYTHING! -SIGH-

It's a sign I should use word or something!

Enjoy this chapter :) Minsul fighting <3
Comment! Subscribe!

Saranghae ♥

Comment replies

@pandora460 & giezpark: Haha thanks guys and wish I could but she's important in the story too :)
@wonderstruck13: Hehe true! Thanks for commenting ^_^
@officialhumai & lannyx3 & junghye_17& theshineeluver & happychu &Syamimi_Munir: Thank you guys hehe :D
@bananali: Hehe glad! :D Thank youuu ~ You'll see ;)
@dyurika: Haha aw! Makes me happy but but but you need sleep too so make sure you sleep too :D Thank you <3
@foxisully: me too! :( Tank you!
@wee0460: hehe thank you! Aww!
@nana4ever: Aww hehe thank you ;D I will :3