Rumors

My Teacher Minho

Chapter 3 - Rumors

Slowly, Sulli was getting used to being comfortable around Krystal and Amber. It was a bit awkward for her at first but she slowly opened up to them, though there are still bits she could improve, it has already been a few weeks and already the room for improvement was starting to fill up.

"Sulli, you should really get rid of all the hair convering your face, it's so long..." Krystal complained, Sulli grabbed her long hair with her hand, "w-well I didn't want to trouble my parents with taking me to the hair-dressers"

Amber broke into laughter, "Sulli! I think you're old enough to go by yourself, even better! We can go with you" Amber smiled widely, Krystal shook her head in amusement. "Come on, we don't want to be late for class" Krystal dragged the two girls by their arms. Sulli smiled softly, feeling like she was actually apart of a group.

"Hey, I'm going to get there first. There is something I need to do" Sulli hurried off leaving Krystal and Amber confused, they shrugged it off and watched as she vanished into the distance.

Luckily for Sulli, Minho was there early as she predicted. Minho was keeping himself occupied with sorting out notes for their next lesson. "T-Teacher!" Minho shifted his eyes to find Sulli standing in front of the door. Minho smiled and gestured her to enter.

Sulli walked towards him fidgiting with her fingers, "I... I just want to say thank you" Sulli bowed down, grateful she couldn't help but smile. "Th-Thank you teacher" before Minho could speak, Sulli hurried off smiling.

In an instant, groups were entering the class. Sulli rushed off to her seat.

Sulli wished she could sit next to Krystal and Amber but that would be impossible till the next seating arrangement.

"Everyone please find a partner. We're doing a team work activity to start off the morning" Minho announced, the class cheered silently, excited to work with their friends.

Sulli sighed, she knew that Amber and Krystal would go together. Sulli looked around, only one classmate was by themself.

With guts, Sulli stood up and walked over to his table, "h-hey would you be my partner?"

Lee Hyun Woo stared at her frightened, Sulli instantly knew that he was one of the guys who followed her rumors of her being able to curse people. Sulli knew she had to think fast.

"I-I don't curse people! It's impossible I think... But I don't..."

Lee Hyun Woo still didn't seem convinced,

"Please believe me" Sulli pleaded, Lee Hyun Woo's expression softened. He was slowly giving in. 

"I... I don't! I'm sorry if I disappointed you in thinking that I do..."

With that, Lee Hyun Woo bursted into laughter, "y-you're dis-... Hahaha!" tears of laughter were flowing out of his eyes.

Sulli cocked her head to the side, confused on why he was crying. "

"W-Why are you crying?! Did I hurt you?" Sulli patted his back in hopes of cheering him up, "don't worry! You will overcome any life problem!"

This seemed to make Lee Hyun Woo laugh more, Sulli continued to pat his back, trying to comfort him in any way possible. Other students were watching from a distance.

"Is it possible that she cursed a laughing spell on Lee Hyun Woo?" Jessica asks Tiffany, Kim Soo Hyun chuckled at their assumnation. "Sulli is trying to laugh him to death!" Onew panicked, his hands on his cheeks in devastation.

After what seemed like hours, Lee Hyun Woo calmed himself down. "I'm not disappointed... Sulli" Sulli's eyes widened, "you said my name so nicely!" Lee Hyun Woo stared at her concerned, "i-is that bad?!"

Sulli shook her head and smiled, Lee Hyun Woo stepped back caught off guard, "it makes me happy"

Sulli walked off to retrieve the materials for their team work activity. The boys gathered around Lee Hyun Woo.

"Did she cast a curse on you?!"
"What happened?"
"ARE YOU OKAY?!"

Lee Hyun Woo shook his head, "who knew that girl could smile... Hey Sulli let me help you!"

Lee Hyun Woo walked off, Jonghyun scratched the back of his head, "did she cast a nice spell on him?"

Key and Suh Joon Young shrugged.

-----------------------------------------------------------

It was lunch break, Amber and Krystal were heading towards the basketball court to eat their food. An unusual place to enjoy their lunch but that's because Amber's dear friend Donghae was playing. Even though he was a teacher, everyone never mistunderstood their relationship for nothing more than a sister-brother relationship.

"Hey Amber, Krystal" Donghae greeted the two before running back onto the court.

"Eh... So rude. We didn't even get to say bye" Amber frowned, Krystal smiled.

"That's probably best anyway, he probably smells like sweat right now" Krystal pinched her nose jokingly, Amber laughed and pushed her on the arm lightly.

"Ah! Do you think Sulli will be alright in the classroom by herself? Can't believe she uses her lunch break to study"

"Eh she'll be fine. We'll get her to go out with us more in the future" Krystal winked playfully.

Close by, there were a group of students gathered up. Krystal and Amber were wondering what all the fuss was about. They decided to take a closer look, even though there were stuck at the back they could clearly hear what was going on.

"I can't believe that Amber... In a gang? Killing people? Wow"
"You can't believe that? Try this! I heard Krystal did it with over 100 over-aged guys in middle school!"
"Well she has dated like 10 billion guys even if she was only 15 at the time"

More and more rumors were thrown back and forth.

Amber and Krystal have heard enough, they forced themselves through the crowd.

"What are you saying?!" Krystal shouted, Amber held her fist in the air. "YOU! Tell me who's spreading them" Amber demanded an answer from Seohyun.

"I-It was Sulli! She is spreading the rumors"

Amber lowered her fist, Krystal and Amber stared at each other in confusion.

-------------------------------------------------

Minho froze in his footsteps in front of the door, seeing as Sulli was fully concentrated on her work. Minho smiled to himself and walked in.

"Such a dedicated student, studying during your lunch break?"

Sulli jumped, "o-oh! Teacher! You scared me. I... I just want to get my homework over and done with" Sulli explained, "please don't punish me for being in the class... I won't do it again" Sulli pleaded. Minho chuckled and walked closer to her.

He patted her head in affection as seeing how cute she was.

"It's fine Sulli, you can use this classroom for your study enviroment. I don't mind"

Sulli stared at him with wide happy eyes, she had a big smile on her face. "Th-Thank you! I will use my classroom enviroment wisely!"

Minho smiled, "I'm glad. Have you ate yet?"

Sulli shook her head, "n-no... I haven't... But I'm not hungry!"

Just at that moment, Sulli's stomach grumbled. Minho started to laugh and Sulli was quite embarrassed.

"Not hungry huh?"

"O-Okay... Maybe a little hungry..."

Minho rushed off to his bag on his desk and took out what seemed to be a black container. He seated himself opposite of Sulli.

Sulli stared at the box with curiosity.

Minho smiled and flipped opened the lid revealing a bento box filled with sushi.

"Have you ever had japanese food? I love japanese food" Minho chuckled while picking up a peice of salmon sushi with his wooden chopsticks.

Sulli shook her head, "n-no... I've never had japanese food before... But it looks really nice" Sulli stared at the sushi with wonder.

Minho smiled softly at her reaction towards it, "here, try it"

Minho fed Sulli the salmon sushi, he froze on the spot as soon as she had the chopsticks in , realising that he was feeding her.

Sulli quickly turned away and Minho dropped the chopsticks.

"I...It's nice" Sulli comments quietly, Minho was just as shocked as she was. "Uh... Y-Yeah... I'm glad" Minho looked away.

-----------------------------------------

"Do you think it's true? Sulli saying those things about us?" Amber asks Krystal, afraid of the answer.

"I... Don't know... It can't be right? S-Sulli isn't that type of person right?" Krystal and Amber were both confused.

Donghae, full of sweat, joined the two girls sitting down who both had gloomy expressions plastered on their face. 

"Are you both depressed?" Donghae asks, examining the two.

Krystal and Amber nod.

"That's sad."

"HEY! What kind of comfort is that?!" Amber snapped.

"I'm not comforting you."

"..."

Amber tugged on Donghae's arm.

"Donghae... Please tell us that Sulli would never do anything that would hurt our feelings, please!" Amber begged, Krystal shook her head and laughed.

"Sulli would never do anything that would hurt your feelings" Donghae says plainly, while sipping water out of Amber's bottle that he stole without Amber noticing.

"See Krystal! Even Donghae thinks that!" Amber smiled to herself triumphantly, Krystal sighed.

"Amber... Donghae hasn't even met Sulli"

"HUH! DONGHAE! Why would you say that if you haven't met her?!"

Donghae shrugs and continues to drink his water while staring into the distance.

Amber pouted, "why don't we just ask her ourselves?" Krystal asks, resting her head on her arm.

"H-Hey! That's a good idea. Let's go ask her" Amber grabbed Krystal and she was yanked off the ground. Donghae shrugged, he was used to them doing things unknown to others.

-------------------------------------

Minho had left to wash his container. Even though they experienced something so awkward... Sulli didn't find the atmosphere uncomfortable. Sulli sighed and clenched her shirt where her heart was located, "why was my heart beating so fast?..." Sulli sighed and shrugged it off.

Seohyun, Tiffany and Jessica entered the classroom.

"Sulli?"

Sulli quickly looked up.

"Oh! Tiffany, Jessica, Seaohyun? What are you doing here?

"We just wanted to tell you something"

Sulli stared at them confused, "w-what is it?"

"Have you heard about the rumors?"

"What rumors?" Sulli was now even more confused.

"The rumors that you're spreading idiot!" Seohyun snapped.

Sulli was shocked, she didn't know anyone could be so mean...

"I... spreading rumors?..."

"Because of you, Amber and Krystal are having a hard time!" Jessica sighed in anger, Sulli was at loss for words.

"If you were smart, you should leave them alone and stop talking to them! You're only making them look bad" Tiffany added before the three of them walked off.

Sulli watched as they left, she was so confused...

"A-Am I only a problem for them?..."

Not long after, Krystal and Amber entered the classroom.

They both looked gloomy, Sulli felt hurt seeing as it was her fault.

"S-Sulli... We only have one question to ask you... And please answer honestly" Krystal says quietly, Amber was keeping quiet.

Sulli's heart was beating, she really didn't want to lose them as friends.

"Because of you, Amber and Krystal are having a hard time!"

The words kept rewinding into Sulli's mind.

"D-Do you like us?"

Sulli bit her lip, she knew that she shouldn't be a problem for them anymore but she has always been an honest person. It was only her true nature to be honest.

"P-Probably n-not like but..."

Before Sulli could finish her sentence, Amber cut her off.

"Oh... I... I see..."
"S... Sorry to bother you Sulli..."

"W-Wait I didn't get to fi-"

"No, we know Sulli. You don't have to say it"

Sulli smiled, "r-really?! I'm glad then"

The two girls stared at her, shocked. Before returning to their gloomy expressions, "I-I see..." Krystal and Amber slowly left the room.

Krystal thought to herself,
Probably not like, but hate instead... I hope Amber is not breaking down inside.

Instead of a happy Sulli, just watching the two made Sulli feel sad.

"If they know I love them... Why do they look so upset?" Sulli sighed to herself.

----------------------------------------------------------

~ Authors note ~

Chapter 3 is done! Yay.
Thank you all for your support so far :D
I hope I won't disappoint you guys, no I WONT DISAPPOINT YOU ALL!

Saranghae ♥

Oh by the way, I apologize to snsd fans! I have nothing against them. But, I do need evil characters in the fanfic! Don't worry. I won't make them hateable in the fanfic.