Friends

My Teacher Minho

Chapter 4 - Friends

A few days have already passed and nothing has changed, for the past few days, Krystal and Amber have been rather quiet and have been avoiding eye contact with everyone. Of course, everyone has blamed it on Sulli and being the oblivious person she is, she still doesn't understand what she has done wrong and what people are accusing her for.

Sulli sat down on the bench that wasn't so far from the school, it was her usual morning spot. Sulli always sat there due to being so lonely, she didn't feel like turning up to class early.

"Sulli!"

Sulli peeked up to find her teacher, Minho running towards her.

"Good morning!" Minho smiled, Sulli replied quietly, "good morning teacher."

Minho seemed to notice that she wasn't herself at the moment, even if she's usually quiet, he could sense a bit of sadness in her voice. Minho seated himself next to Sulli, Sulli didn't even bother to look up, thoughts of Krystal and Amber were filling up in her mind.

"Ah... Such a rainy day, I should've brought my umbrella" lied Minho, it was a beautiful day and very sunny.

"I know" Sulli replied, Minho chuckled. "So, what's on your mind then?"

Sulli stared at him confused, "nothing... Why do you ask?"

"There is something on your mind. I can tell" Minho smiled in victory, Sulli faked a smile. "There's nothing. How would you know?" she asks curiously.

"Well... You agreed that it was a rainy day... It's not. That's how, you can't escape your smart teacher ha ha!" Sulli giggled at Minho's attitude towards this, Minho cocked his head to the side, Sulli thought it was cute and quickly looked away.

Minho cleared his throat, he knew that something important or serious was bothering Sulli.

"What's wrong Sulli?" Minho asks concerned, Sulli sighed. Sulli trust Minho, if anything, he was the only she would go to for problems like the one she's having now.

Sulli turned to face Minho, Minho noticed the sadness in her eyes and at that moment he wanted to embrace her... But he knew better.

"I... I did something wrong" Sulli's voice cracked, a tear fell.

"Tell me, what happened..."

"Krystal and Amber... They don't like me anymore... I... I thought..." at this time Sulli was sulking, Minho rubbed her back in comfort as she sat there and cried.

"Maybe... T-T-This is right... I was always lonely... I shouldn't of thought so much about having friends... This is how it's meant to be. Like always... I'm lonely" Minho grabbed Sulli's shoulders and stared into her eyes.

"Sulli, you're not lonely and you never will be. Even if you don't have Krystal and Amber, you have me okay?"

Sulli stared at him with wide eyes, someone has just told her that she'll never be lonely. Those were the most comforting words that Sulli has ever heard someone say to her.

"I'm sure Krystal and Amber don't hate you" Minho finally said, he slowly let go of Sulli.

"I... I love them so much" a few more tears fell from Sulli's swollen eyes.

"Did you tell them?"

"Tell them what?" Sulli replied,

"That you love them"

Sulli opened to to answer when...

"P-probably n-not like... but..."

"N-No! I didn't get to say it..." Sulli remembered, Minho chuckled.

"Tell them, how will they know if you didn't say it clearly yourself"

It seemed like it suddenly hit Sulli, she knows what she's suppose to do now.

"Y-You're right!" Sulli wiped off the wetness on her face with her sleeve. Sulli quickly grabbed her bag and stood up, bowing respectfully to her teacher. "T-Thank you teacher!" with that, she fled off.

Minho smiled, "I know you can do it Sulli..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Where are they...
Where's Krystal and Amber... I have to tell them.

Sulli checked the library, the gym, the classroom but they were no where to be found.

"The basketball court!" Sulli hurried towards the direction of the basketball court, she spotted Krystal and Amber. As she was about to run off, she was grabbed by the arm with force.

"Where do you think you're going?" Seohyun smirked along with Tiffany and Jessica.

"J-Jessica, Tiffany... Seohyun... P-Please let go... I have to say something to Krystal and Amber" Sulli begged.

"Ha, so you can hurt them more? They don't need you. Why would you want to be friends with them anyway. Krystal sleeps with guys and Amber is a delinquent. They're both bad people!" Tiffany laughed.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Amber! Krystal! Sulli is fighting for you... Please you need to do something. I'm scared Sulli will get hurt" Victoria panicked along with Luna. Amber and Krystal stared at the two girls in shock, they both jumped up.

Noticing the huge crowd gathered near the court, they ran as fast as they could to Sulli.

"D-Don't say that about Amber and Krystal!"

Amber and Krystal froze on the spot, watching as tears were falling from Sulli while the three girls that were giving her a hard time looked furious.

"K-Krystal and Amber... They're nothing like that. They're the most honest and nicest people I have ever met... No one really gives me a chance to speak my mind... B-But Krystal and Amber always listen to what I say! We haven't known each other very long yet... B-But it'd be nice to be their friend" Sulli confessed, she was suddenly pushed to the ground by Tiffany.

"Shut up! You should just go back to the way you were! Lonely" Seohyun screamed.

Sulli slowly stood up again, her wrist was bruised from falling. "N-No! I don't want to lose Krystal and Amber" Sulli choked out.

"Why you little..."
"Do you even like them?! You spread rumors about them!"

"M-Me? I didn't spread rumors about them!" 

Krystal and Amber smiled, "she didn't do them. We were right" they muttered to each other.

"Rather than like... I love Krystal and Amber!" Sulli blushed fidgiting with her fingers.

Krystal and Amber have heard what they needed to hear, they pushed through the crowd and stood in front of Sulli.

"K-Krystal! Amber!" Sulli cried out surprised.

"Leave Sulli alone, she didn't spread the rumors" Krystal hissed at the three girls.

"Why are you standing up for her? How do you know she didn't?" Jessica protested.

Krystal and Amber rolled their eyes, "we know Sulli a lot more than you girls do. Sulli would never do a thing"

"Whatever, this was a waste of time anyway" Seohyun scoffed and walked off with the three girls.

The bystanders all started to leave too, leaving the three girls alone.

"We should've known you wouldn't do something like that" Krystal smiled, pinching Sulli's cheeks, Amber wiped the wetness from Sulli's cheeks, not realizing tears were falling out of her own eyes.

"W-We're sorry we couldn't be there for you. What kind of friends are we" Amber and Krystal formed a group hug with Sulli.

Sulli stared at them in shock, "f-friends?"

They two girls nodded happily, "we're you're friends Sulli. Never think otherwise"

Sulli hugged the two girls tightly, "I-I-I love you Krystal and Amber!"

The girls smiled brightly, "we love you too!"

Minho was watching from a distant, he smiled.

"I knew you could do it Sulli" he muttered to himself proudly.

"What are you looking at?" Donghae popped out of no where, Minho jumped, "D-Donghae!"

"Oh you're looking at Amber, Krystal... and t-that girl. Sorry Minho but we're not allowed to date high school girls. Ha... ha... ha" Donghae laughed plainly.

Minho rolled his eyes, "I know that. I was just proud of one of my students"

"That's what they all say..." Donghae chuckled walking off, Minho sighed.

He continued to watch the touching moment the girls were having, "I'm so proud of you Sulli"

----------------------------------------------------

~ Authors note ~

Thank you guys for your support :) Hope you enjoy this chapter.
I know there aren't a lot of minsul moments yet but there will be A LOT in the future chapters.
Hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Your comments always push me to update quicker than usual!

-SIGH, so much stuff happened at work today >< I'm apart of a police investigation now ==" I'LL TRY UPDATE QUICK! :D

Saranghae ♥