A While Later

My Teacher Minho

Chapter 21 - A While Later 

3 years later... 

"We'll miss you teacher Minho" Minho's students bowed. Three years, three years have already gone by. Sulli transferred schools shortly after their incident, Minho tried his best not to go look for her. If that were her true feelings then he should just accept them. 

"I can't believe it, you're leaving this school" Donghae sighed, "it's going to be lonely" he shortly added. 

"Minho, since you're leaving now, I will have the rank of being the most handsome teacher now eh?" Yoochun joked, Minho chuckled and nodded. "I never thought of myself that way anyway." 

Yoochun ruffled Minho's hair, "let's go to the club tonight and grab a few drinks for your placement as a university teacher, maybe we'll even grab you a girlfriend" he winked. 

"No! Anything but a girlfriend" he added in a serious tone, Donghae sighed. "You still think about her huh?" 

Minho nods. 

Truth was, he has never even lost his love for her at all since then, not even a little bit. There was always a little hope that she would come back to find him, for the past three years he has been waiting, waiting for her was like waiting for pigs to fly. 

"Let's not go out tonight. I want to rest, I have a big day tomorrow for my first day at university" he smiled, Donghae and Yoochun wished him luck as the bid him goodbye. 

Minho slowly walked past Sulli's house, her parents still lived there but Sulli was no where to be found. He remembered when he was at their front door begging them to tell him where Sulli's where-abouts were, no luck. Even though her parents were kind and gentle people, they always kept their promises. 

He reached his front door and unlocked it, he walked inside and fell back onto the couch. "I miss you so much Sulli" he muttered to himself while staring up at the ceiling. 

--- 

"Sulli, are you sure you don't want to go out tonight? Come on! There's going to be so many cute guys there" Gui Gui giggled, Sulli shook her head. "Ani, I don't want to today, I'm pretty tired" she breifly said. Gui Gui pouted and nodded, "arasso, you're going to regret it!" 

Gui Gui ran off with her and Sulli's other friends. 

After Sulli transferred to her new school, she met Gui Gui. Gui Gui was from China and she was Taiwanese but she spoke korean pretty well. Sulli was thankful to meet a cheerful girl like her. She awfully missed Krystal and Amber, they did visit her from time to time but they were also busy with their studies at other universities. 

She reached her apartment, she lived by herself now since the distance between her university and her parents house was quite far. Sulli moved to a school near her grandparent's farm for her last year before she graduated, then she moved closer to home so her parents could visit her. 

Sulli walked to her room and opened the draws, there was a picture of Minho and her. She nearly felt a tear trying to break out. 

"I really miss you, you know that?" she smiled bitterly as she Minho's face in the picture. 

"Now that I'm older and more experienced, I won't let someone like you hurt me again" 

Even though she had an undying love for Minho, there was also that gut feeling that was telling her not to go back. She was still stuck in the past of lies of Hyuna. 

---

"Thanks Taemin for letting me rent with you" Minho smiled, Taemin rolled his eyes. "You better be, I had to wake up early just to help you carry all your stuff in here!" 

It was a 40 minute drive from Minho's house to the campus, Minho decided that moving in Taemin's apartment would be convient since his apartment was near the university he was going to teach for. 

"So how did you land this job?" Taemin asks out of curiousity. 

"Well... I'm quite happy with it. I'm going to miss the staff and students at the old school but you know, it's nice to try something new" Minho chuckles. 

"Taeminnie!" 

"Oh hold on" Taemin quickly leaves upstairs.

"What's this?! How many times do I have to tell you to clean!" Krystal scolds, Minho laughs overhearing the two.

About 15 minutes later, Taemin came back out. "Mianhe, Krystal is such a mother sometimes" Taemin rolls his eyes. Minho shakes his head, "I'm really envious, I wish I had someone to tell me to clean... Really though, congratulations on your engagement" 

Taemin smiles, "gomawo, she's a pain but I love her" 

Minho couldn't help but feel jealous, when someone mentions marriage or dates or anything in the category of romance, he instantly pictures Sulli and him. 

"When does your first  class start?" Taemin asks whilst sipping on his coffee, "um, in half an hour, I better leave now" Minho says as he shoves all the needed text books in his bag. 

"Nervous?" Taemin raises an eyebrow, Minho shakes his head. "What's there to be nervous about?" 

---

Minho takes a deep breath as he stood infront of the entrance. He was already noticed by the many students that attend there. 

"Is that the new teacher?" 
"Omo, he's so handsome!" 
"Wow, he looks cool!" 
"I wonder what his name is" 

The whispers and gossip was travelling around the school in the first 10 minutes. 

"Hm, I wonder who this new teacher is?" Gui Gui giggles, Sulli shrugs her shoulders. "Doesn't matter, chances are he won't be our teacher" Sulli expresses plainly, Gui Gui gasps. "He could be! Miss Lee is leaving accounting, he could be our new accounting teacher?" 

Sulli sighs, she did have a point. But who cares? It's just a new teacher. 

They reached class and were seated waiting for their teacher, it was taking a while and the students were kind of getting excited. "Alright, Miss Lee is never late. The new teacher has to be ours!" one student announced, a few students cheered. 

"I hope so! He was so handsome... Ugh he looks so young!" 

Sulli was suddenly reminded of Minho, Minho was a handsome young teacher. She missed him so much. Sulli burried her face in her arms, resting her head on the table. "I'm already sick of class" she bluntly says. Gui Gui laughs. 

Suddenly everyone was silent. The new teacher has arrived, Sulli didn't even bother moving, she continued to keep still with her head burried in her arms, wishing she could fall asleep and wake up in her bed. 

Gui Gui quickly shook Sulli, Sulli still didn't budge. "Leave me alone" she mumbles underneath her arms. 

"Ahem" a man cleared his throat. 

Sulli slowly sat up, her eyes widened when his eyes met hers. 

"Sulli?!" he gasped, Sulli's heart was beating widely. 

Ani... This isn't real!

"W-What?" 

"Sulli is..." 

Oh no... This is real... Ottoke...

She could feel tears naerly b in her eyes, she quickly stood up and ran out of the classroom. As soon as she left, the other students were all mumbling and whispering. 

Without thinking, Minho ran out of the classroom, straight after her. Fortuantly, Sulli was slow, Minho silently thanked his younger self for doing a lot of sports back in the day. 

He caught up with Sulli and grabbed her hand, pulling her into a hug. 

"Do you know how long I've been looking for you? How long I've been waiting for you?" he silently mumbled, Sulli slowly broke the hug and took a few steps back. She stared into his big brown eyes that she missed so dearly. Minho felt his heart flutter, his beautiful woman was standing in front of him. 

Her hair has grown, it's wavy now and back to her natrual colour. Her body looks a lot more feminem, but what MInho didn't like is that she was wearing a skirt that revealed her curves. He felt protective. 

"Mianhe, but I never intended to come back" Sulli said plainly, she missed him but she had a reason not to go back to him. 

Minho's eyes widened, he was taken aback from Sulli's attitude. "B-Bwoh?" 

"I'm not coming back to you, I've moved on and so should you. Please leave me alone Minho. I only want a teacher-student relationship" Sulli said plainly, avoiding eye contact with him. 

Minho felt his chest tighten, this can't be true for him can it? 

"Mianhe..." he said slowly. "I knew we broke up on bad terms but you're mistund-" 

"Ani, I don't want to hear it Minho. I want to leave everything in the past" 

With that, Sulli walked straight back to class, leaving Minho angered with himself. 

"I need to tell her the truth. I'm not going to let her go this time, I will win her back" he said to himself with determination. 

---

Class was over, the whole class have been keeping an eye of Minho and Sulli, wondering what they are to each other. Some girls just assumed that they were just friends, trying to avoid the fact that she could be his girlfriend. 

Sulli stood up when Minho lightly rested his hand on her shoulder.

"Not you Miss. Choi, you're staying back" he said bluntly. 

"B-Bwoh?!" 

Gui Gui winks at Sulli as she heads her way out of the classroom. 

"You heard me, you're staying back" 

Sulli slammed her books down on the table.

"Wae?! I didn't do anything!" 

Minho moved a bit closer to her, his face a few inches away. 

"I'm sorry Miss. Choi but you have been avoiding me and ignoring me the whole lesson. When I ask you a question, you answer. When I tell you to stay back, you stay back" 

If Sulli can play this game, Minho can definitly play too, and win. 

Sulli pouted and fell back onto her seat, "aish, you're so annoying!" she muttered loudly to herself. 

"Careful Miss. Choi, I don't want to keep you back another half hour" 

Time was passing slowly, Sulli was silently playing around with her pen while Minho was sitting at his desk reading what seemed to be papers. 

"Can I go now teacher?" she groaned. Minho shook his head.

Another few minutes have gone by and Sulli was getting impatient. 

"I won't do it again! Please let me go, I want to go home" Sulli pouted. 

"Ani, you have to stay back" 

"Since when did you turn into such an ..." Sulli quietly mumbles to herself, but it was loud enough for Minho to hear. 

"Bwoh?! Another half hour now" 

"What... Ani... I don't want to stay another half hour!" 

"Okay then, are you willing to accept anything else?" 

"What could be worst than this?!" Sulli sighed frustrated. 

"Promise, you have to accept this no matter what" Minho smirked. 

"Neh!" Sulli agrees frustrated. 

"Saturday night, 7PM, a date with me." 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note: 

Hey hey hey! Update hehe. 
I decided to do a time skip, because if i didn't... I would have to put a lot more sad chapters and I don't want to do that. 
Took a while for Minho to finally fight for her! 

Goodluck to Minho hehe. 

Everyone, please subscribe my new-upcoming fanfic... 
My Bestfriend's Fiance

 

Trailer!!!: My best friend's Fiance

I will start writing that one as soon as I finish this fanfic C: Ending soon~ Huhuhu :'( 

Saranghae