Kindness

My Teacher Minho

Chapter 6 - Kindness

"I-I-I didn't cast a spell! I can't cast them!" Sulli shouted, well at least tried to shout. Lee Hyun Woo and Kim Soo Hyun bursted in laughter along with a few of the other classmates, Minho sighed happily as he watched her from a distance.

"Sulli is getting along pretty well isn't she?" Krystal smiled, Minho nodded.

"I'm happy for her..." he mumbled, Krystal thought otherwise. "Happy for her? You seem a bit tense" she teased.

Minho frozed up, "w-why do you think that?"

"Aww, our little teacher is jealous"

Minho shook his head, "I'm not!" he argued, Krystal giggled. "Hey, I was kidding... Don't take it seriously or I might think you are jealous"

Yuri bit her bottom lip as she watched from afar, "Yuri! Are you coming?" Seohyun asked. "I'll catch up!" Yuri smiled before walking towards Sulli.

"Hello Sulli" Yuri greeted happily, the boys slowly backed off. None of them wanted to make a fool of themselves in front of the so-popular Yuri. Sulli stared at Yuri quite surprised, "Y-Yuri... Hello!"

"Sulli! You seem a bit tensed up?"

"N-No! I'm just very nervous talking to Yuri..." Sulli admitted, Yuri giggled and quickly hooked arms with her. "Don't be nervous with me! It makes me feel like you don't like me..." Yuri pouted, Sulli shook her head in an instant. "N-No! I like you a lot!"

"Well I'm glad then! Hehe"

Krystal was secretly observing from a distance while Amber was eating her food messily.

"Interesting..."

"Huh? Is something wrong Krystal?"

"Maybe"

------------------------------------------------------

"Bye Sulli, we'll see you tomorrow" Krystal smiled, Amber waved goodbye. Sulli nodded and made her way towards the school exit gate.

"Sulli!"

Minho quickly caught up with her, "hello"

Sulli blushed slightly, remembering what happened that night. "T-Teacher! Hi..."

"Are you heading home?" Minho asks, Sulli nodded. "Yeah... I'm kind of tired"

"Oh... I was going to ask if you wanted to go grab some sushi... There's this new place that has just opened! I kind of want to show you... It'd be nice to eat with a friend"

"No I'm not tired I'd love to go!" Sulli quickly added, Minho smiled. "Shall we?"

"SULLI! HI!"

Sulli jumped, somehow Yuri appeared in front of her.

"Y-Yuri! How did you... Where..." Sulli stuttered surprised.

Yuri giggled, "you're so cute when you stutter! Isn't she cute Minho-oppa!"

Minho stared at her shocked, "w-well... u-uh..."

"Yuri... You shouldn't say that... It might make a mistunderstanding..." Sulli butted in. Yuri smiled sweetly, "I'm sorry Sulli..." Yuri embraced Sulli's small hands in her own. "Let's go somewhere"

"I-I'd love to but I'm busy today..."

Yuri pouted and shook her head, "no you're coming with me!" Yuri grabbed her arm and ran off with Sulli. Minho stared surprised by her actions.

"S-Sulli?!"

Sulli was helpless, Yuri was sure strong for someone who seemed so innocent.

After what seemed like hours, they stopped. "H-How long were we running for? I feel as if I reached China..." Sulli panted, Yuri stood up and fixed her hair. "Sorry Sulli... I..." Yuri started to fidgit with her fingers, "I just really want to be a good friend a-and treat you somewhere!"

Sulli felt a bit touched, "Y-Yuri... You're so nice..."

Yuri smiled, "let's go eat raymun!" Sulli nodded, forgetting about Minho.

-------------------------------------

"Krystal, what are you doing back at school?" Minho asks curiously spotting Krystal at her desk as he entered the classroom.

"Oh Minho, sorry. I'm just looking for a bracelet I dropped. Sulli gave it to me" Krystal smiled happily, Minho gasped. "Oh! One of the students handed me a silver bracelet" Minho grabbed the bracelet out of his draws on his school desk.

"This one?"

"Yes! Thanks! I'll make sure I don't lose it again" Krystal slid the bracelet on.

"No problem, oh... Hey have you seen Sulli?"

"Didn't she go home?" Krystal raised an eyebrow.

Minho shook his head, "I don't know... Not sure. I was suppose to go out somewhere with her but Yuri kind of stole her" Minho laughed embarrassed.

"Well for 1... Why would Yuri steal Sulli away? I wasn't even sure if Yuri actually liked Sulli... And 2, why do you and Sulli have plans together?" Krystal smirked waggling her eyebrows.

Minho blushed slightly and looked away, "h-homework! I was going to help her with homework!" Minho lied.

Krystal rolled her eyes, "I haven't seen her. That girl needs to get a mobile. Anyway, I'll see you tomorrow Minho"

"Huh? Oh... Yeah! Bye Krystal"

Krystal walked alone in the empty school halls.

Hm... What does Yuri want from Sulli? Krystal thought to herself.

------------------------------------------

"Ah! Doesn't all that hair get annoying Sulli?"

Sulli shook her head, it doesn't get in my food or anything! I didn't think I need to cut it..."

"Eh! You need to cut it! It's way too long" Yuri protested. Sulli sighed, "I guess so... Maybe... But I don't really think I'd suit anything"

Yuri giggled, "you have a very nice face shape and your eyes would m-"

...

"Uh... Never mind! Maybe you're right. Just stay like that actually" Yuri faked a smile, Sulli was a bit confused.

"O-Okay..."

"Is the food nice?" Yuri giggled.

Sulli nodded happily, "it's very nice!"

"I love it here... It's my favourite place"

"Why?" Sulli asks curiously, shoving a spoonful of noodles into .

Yuri's expression softened, "Minho brought me here. Wherever he takes me, I will love the place instantly. No matter where"

Sulli stared at her curiously, "are you and Minho close?"

"Yes we're very close!"

Sulli smiled softly, "t-thats good..."

Why do I feel a bit upset?... Sulli thought to herself.

"Are you close with Minho?" Yuri asks smiling.

Sulli stared at her surprised, not sure of what to say.

"I... I don't know! H-He did call me his friend..."

"Oh that Minho! He calls everyone his friend!"

"O-Oh..." Sulli replied disappointed.

"Are you disappointed?" Yuri asks cocking her head to the side.

"N-No! Why would I be?..." Sulli replied quietly.

Yuri giggled, "anyways... I think it's time for me to go home"

"O-Oh... Right. Me too... It was nice here. Thank you"

Yuri smiled, "n-no don't thank me! I should thank you..."

"W-Why?"

"For being my friend" Yuri laughed, Sulli stared her her shocked. "F-Friend?"

"Mhm! Bye Sulli! See you tomorrow"

Yuri giggled then running off.

Sulli smiled to herself... "I made another friend"

-----------------------------------------------

~ Authors note ~

OMOMOOMOOMOMG!

Have you guys heard?

Minho and Sulli are going to be together again in another show!

Running man! I love running man btw keke big fan <3

Can't wait to see them. Looking forward to the Minsul moments! Make sure you guys watch when it airs!

Sorry for the short chapter. Kind of in a hurry and was a bit excited for the running man episode hehe

Comment, subcribe!

Saranghae ♥