Mine

My Teacher Minho

Chapter 14 - Mine

Sulli was finally Minho's, Minho could now call Sulli his girl. The two were walking home together feeling shy as ever.

"Uh... So... How was school today?" Minho asks, trying to break the silence. Sulli fiddled with her fingers. "U-Uh well aside from crying and the little mistunderstanding we had... It was amazing."

Minho chuckled, "now what did you do today to make it so amazing huh?" Minho smirked, "you're mine."

This caught Minho off-guard, he knew it had to do something with him but he expect her to be that straight forward.

Sulli's eyes widened, did I make him uncomfortable?! Was it wrong for me to say something like that?!

Sulli mentally slapped herself, "t-teacher... Sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable... I shouldn't of said that. I'm sorry!"

Minho snapped from his daze, he stared at Sulli and chuckled. "Silly girl, what you said just made me very happy." with that, Minho slipped his hands in Sulli's. His sudden affection made Sulli blushed but went with it natrually and interlocked her fingers with his.

"Ah... All those times when I was jealous with Taemin. Looks like you've always liked me instead" Minho bragged, Sulli's eyes widened. "You were jealous?!"

Minho suddenly turned his face away to hide his embarrassment, "y-yeah..." Sulli broke into a giggle, "I won't make you jealous again!" Sulli says as she gave Minho a salute with her other hand. Minho laughed and patted her head.

Suddenly, Sulli's eyes widened. "T-Teacher! S-Since... Um... We're dating now... A-Aren't  you going to lose your job?"

Minho sighed, he forgot that he was a teacher, Sulli was his student and underage. "I guess I can quit my teaching job... And as for your age... I won't do anything to break the laws..."

Sulli immediately shook her head in disagreement, "you can't quit! You said so yourself, you love teaching! And quitting... Quitting for me is just wrong..." Sulli sighed, "don't quit, let's just keep it secret! We'll have no interactions at school" Sulli quickly added.

Minho shook his head, "you think I can last a whole day at school without interacting with you?..."

This made Sulli show a small smile, it was cute that even though Minho was a mature, young teacher. He was very corny and cute and it only made Sulli want to pinch his cheeks.

"Please teacher... I... I don't want to risk me losing you and you also losing your job"

"Fine..."

Unfortuantly for them both, they reached Sulli's house. "So... I'll see you tomorrow?" Sulli says awkardly, not sure on how to bid him goodbye. Minho nodded, "y-yeah... I'll see you tomorrow" Sulli nodded and turned around to walk back inside.

"Wait"

Sulli slowly turned around to find her arm being grabbed, she was suddenly pulled into a hug.

"I'll miss you"

Sulli's heartbeat speed increased, she didn't hug him back. Sulli was way too surprised and still not used to the intimacy.

Minho broke the hug and smiled, he then walked off to the direction of his house, Sulli stood there watching his back as he walked away, she clenched her school shirt where her heart was located.

----------------------------------------------

"No... Freaking... WAY!" Amber shouted out loudly, "I knew it, I knew it from the start. I KNEW IT!"

"Shhh!" Sulli quickly stood up and covered Amber's mouth, Krystal sat there smiling while sipping on her milkshake.

"So what have you guys done? Kiss? Made out? Even have..."

"Ya! Amber!" Krystal shouted knowing what Amber was going to say next. Amber shrugged, "sorry kind of went over the top there didn't I?" Amber laughed awkwardly. Krystal rolled her eyes, "so... What happened?"

Sulli explained the whole story of what happened, Krystal was rather surprised that Yuri would be the one who convinced her to do it. Krystal decided she should look into this more, Yuri's sudden actions surprised her.

"I'm going to go guys, I forgot that I had something on" Krystal excused herself from the pair of girls and walked off to find Yuri.

Yuri was sitting there by herself under a tree near the cafeteria area. Yuri seemed to be deep in thought.

"Yuri" Krystal plainly said, Yuri turned her head in the direction of Krystal's voice. Yuri scoffed, "well if it isn't Krystal."

Krystal rolled her eyes, she stood still on the spot and stared Yuri directily in the eyes. "Why did you do it?" Yuri raised an eyebrow, confused at what Krystal was getting at. "What do you mean?" Yuri replied.

"You know... You convinced Sulli to confess to Minho"

This made Yuri sigh, "so is that how she explained it? I didn't convince her. It wasn't my intention. No matter what the outcome would be, I had to say what I had to say. It litterly angers me that she's so idiotic. I guess what I said to her was the last push for her to speak up."

"So... You hate Sulli? You're still against them being together?"

"Yeah" Yuri plainly replied.

Krystal frowned, "ya! You better erase any evil ideas of breaking them up!"

"Relax. I'm not going to do anything. If Minho's happy, I'm happy." Yuri plainly replied. Krystal sighed and nodded. "If I ever hear you messing up their relationship! You're going to get it!" Krystal then ran off.

As soon as Krystal was out of site, Taemin who overheard everything appeared.

"So... They're dating now?"

Yuri nodded, "look, if you were trying to help me break the two up. Thank you but it wa-"

Taemin scoffed, "listen here Yuri, I wasn't doing this for you. I was doing this for myself. Like Minho, I'm not memorized by your aegyo's and what not. You're simply unattractive to me and not my type"

"W-What?!..." Yuri stared at him looking offensive. "Y-Ya! If not for me... Why did you?"

Taemin rolled his eyes, "I actually had feelings for her..."

Yuri sighed, "I feel pathetic, two guys picking over me" Yuri laughed sarcastically. Taemin chuckled and patted her back, "you'll find somone." he said quietly, walking away from her.

-------------------------------------

"Okay everyone, I know you're all excited to get a seat change. So pick one partner you would like to sit with" Minho instructed. Key and Jonghyun decided to pair up, Onew with Luna, Victoria and Jessica, Tiffany and Seohyun...

"Sulli, want to sit next to each other?" Taemin asked, Minho overheard this. "NO!" he shouted out loudly.

Everyone froze on the spot and stared at Minho. Taemin awkwardly stared at him.

"M-Minho?" Taemin says.

"Ah... I mean... No boy-girl pair ups!"

Some people groaned while others where shrugging, Taemin scoffed. He knew that Minho was jealous but he wasn't a bad person who would just blurt out and reveal Minho and Sulli's secret.

"Ah sorry Sulli!" Krystal apologized, Amber also apologized. Sulli shook her head and smiled, "it's fine. I have no right to break your sitting-partnership streak" Krystal and Amber showed a small smile but still felt bad about it.

"Oppa, I don't have a partner" Yuri complained, Sulli heard and stared at Yuri, she walked up Yuri and tapped her shoulder. "You can sit next to me." Sulli suggested.

Yuri scoffed, "why would-"

Minho and a few other students stared at her confused, Yuri cleared .

"I mean, of course. Why wouldn't I sit with you?"

Sulli stared at her in confusion but shrugged it off. Unfortuantly, the two were seated at the back. Farest from Minho.

"I can't believe I'm stuck here with you" Yuri sighed, Sulli expressed a soft smile. "I did it Yuri..."

Yuri raised an eyebrow and stared at her confused.

"I confessed to him. We're dating now"

Yuri sighed, "what? Now you're just going to brag about it?"

Sulli shook her head, "no. I toly you because you're my rival... If you were in my place, you would've done the same thing." Yuri shrugged, she stared at Sulli from top to bottom.

What's so perfect about her? What does Minho see in her? It really makes me feel patehtic losing to someone like her... Yuri thought to herself.

"Sulli, meet me afterschool" Yuri plainly said. Sulli was confused but slowly nodded.

The bell went, signalling break. Everyone stood up to leave.

"Uh, no not you Sulli. You have a detention" Minho says in his teacher-mature voice.

Sulli stared at him in shock, Krystal and Amber winked as the left the classroom.

As soon as everyone was gone, Minho shut the classroom door. It was only Sulli and him left in the room.

"T-Teacher? I didn't do anything!"

Minho laughed, he sat down at his desk and instructed Sulli to come.

Sulli stood in front of his desk.

Minho suddeny laid his arms and head on the table, Sulli giggled. If anyone saw him like this, he'd look like any other ordinary student who was just tired from all the work today.

"Teacher?"

"I've missed you so much" Minho groaned exhausted, "it's hard trying to not sneak glances at you. Just incase someone noticed" Minho confessed.

Sulli blushed.

"Keeping this secret is so hard..."

Minho stood up and stood in front of Sulli. He pulled her into a small hug, "let's go somewhere this weekend" Minho says quietly.

"W-Where?"

"It's a surprise" Minho smiled.

Suddenly the door swung opened.

Minho and Sulli quickly let go of each other.

"Oh, oops! Did I break the love fest?"

Sulli and Minho blushed, "oh it's you Donghae. Don't worry Sulli, he won't tell anyone."

Sulli nodded and bowed, "I-I'll be going now"

Minho wanted to stop her as she ran out of the classroom but before he knew it, she had already vanished.

"So... I see you're having the time of your life. Having an affair with a student" Donghae winked. Minho rolled his eyes. "What is it Donghae?"

"Just wanted to ask if you had the photo's from the Okinawa trip, some of the students are requesting that it should be posted on the school site"

Minho shook his head, "I think Yoochun has the camera."

Donghae nodded, "oh, you might want to be more careful now. You're just lucky it was me that walked in and not someone else. Even if it's Yoochun, sure he's our close friend and rather immature. He knows when he has to act as a teacher and it'd be hard to convince him not to report it to the authorities."

Minho sighed, Donghae was right. If it was someone else they'd be in big trouble.

Minho suddenly remembered, "D-Donghae! What's the secret that you didn't want to tell me? You can tell me now" Minho smiled. Donghae chuckled, "it's not a big secret. It's just that I was surprise. I already knew that Sulli liked you."

"W-What?!"

"You're kind of idiotic not to know." Donghae laughed and walked off.

----------------------------------------------

Sulli patiently waited outside behind the school gate for Yuri. Yuri came running towards her, "Yuri!" Sulli says happily. Yuri only replied Sulli with a plain expression.

Yuri grabbed Sulli's arm and dragged her off.

After a while, they were in a more public place. They were at the mall.

"W-What are we doing here?"

Yuri sighed, "I can't take it anymore! You're appearance is awful and way below mine. I'm just giving you a make over and some tips about fashion just to make myself feel better and to feel like that you were actually competition!"

Sulli stared at her confused as Yuri dragged her to her local Salon.

The salon was big, it seemed expensive. Yuri was greeted by the workers, it seemed as if Yuri was a regular here.

"Hello Yuri, I see you've bought a friend with you today."

"Hi Jokwon, I need you to give her a MAJOR make over. This girl really needs one!"

Yuri left Sulli in the hands of Jokwon, as soon as Yuri left, Sulli was left alone with Jokwon in a VIP room.

"Wow, you must be something to Yuri. Yuri has never brought anyone here before."

Sulli was confused, "I don't know..." she shrugged.

Jokwon clipped Sulli's hair to the side to work on Sulli's eyebrows.

"You have very nice facial features and your eyebrows are surprisingly in a nice shape" Jokwon admired as he plucked her eyebrows.

"Ow!"

Jokwon laughed, "you're probably not used to this huh"

Sulli nodded.

"That's fine." Jokwon smiled.

Sulli was seated on a chair after her eyebrowns were done. "Hm... Your hair is very long and healthy. Is it natrually straight?" Jokwon asks.

Sulli nodded, "I guess so... I've never really done anything with it."

Jokwon smiled, hair was his favourite. Jokwon decided to layer her hair, he kept her layers long. He split her long bangs into two. After he was done with cutting her hair. He applied hair dye to her hair. This was all new to Sulli but she decided not to question it and let Jokwon do his work.

About an hour later, Jokwon washed off the treatment. He then blow dried her hair, after her hair was fully dried. He then brushed her hair, as he hair was already straight there was no need to straighten it. "Hm... You have natrual beauty so there's no need to apply a lot of make up" Jokwon stated as he applied a bit of make up onto her face. Light mascare, eyeliner and lipgloss.

Jokwon turned the seat around and examined her. He smiled satisfied.

Yuri returned a while after, "okay where is sh..." Yuri's jaw drop as she saw Sulli.

"D-Does it look alright?..." Sulli asks shyly, Jokwon stared at Sulli like it has been the best make over he has ever done.

"Wait for me outside" Yuri demanded to Sulli, Sulli nodded and walked out.

"Ya!... I said make her pretty but not prettier than me!" Yuri glared, Jokwon laughed and patter  Yuri's head. Yuri thanked Jokwon and left.

Sulli was now carrying bags of clothes, Yuri took her into every single shop and had to even order some of the clothes to be delievered to her house.

"I didn't know you were rich, I was only planning to get you a few outfits but looks like you can purchase the whole shop" Yuri scoffed as she found out that Sulli came from a wealthy family.

At the end of the day, Sulli thanked Yuri. Yuri only nodded.

"Why did you do this for me?" Sulli asks confused. Yuri sighed "I don't know... Maybe... Uh... Nevermind I got to go" Yuri ran off.

Sulli shrugged and walked home. Sulli reached home and was surprised to find Minho standing at the front.

"S-Sulli?!" Minho's jaw dropped, he examined her from top to bottom. Sulli was wearing a short white dress with a demin jacket and brown boots. Her brown hair was swaying along with the wind. Minho knew she had a beautiful face already but he has now actually realised that Sulli has a beautiful S-line figure.

Minho gulped as Sulli ran towards him and dropped down all her bags on the ground.

"Teacher!" Sulli smiled brightly.

"Y-You look so... Beautiful..." Minho stuttered.

----------------------------------------------------

~ Authors Note ~

Updated! :) I'm actually in a hurry right now or I'll be late for my train! -.-
Sorry I can't reply your comments indivtually today. But most of you are requesting a kiss scene!
The reason why I didn't add a kiss scene to the confession is because a kiss is still to over the top for Sulli.
Sulli was already overwhelmed from making friends... But don't worry. We'll reach up to that point and I'll make sure to make it
a beautiful scene! Kekeke ;

Comment and subscribe! Upvote my story :D The upvote button is the arrow next to my story title on the forewords. Thankyou!

Saranghae ♥