The Truth

My Teacher Minho

Chapter 20 - The Truth 

Already a month has passed by, Minho has tried everything to talk to Sulli but she would just ignore him. Everynight Sulli spent it on her bed crying herself to sleep, Krystal and Amber didn't know how to handle this. They tried everything to help Sulli but she rejected every kind of help. Yuri felt pathetic, she promised herself that she wouldn't let Hyuna hurt their relationship but it happened, Yuri felt guilty and couldn't get herself to speak to Sulli or Minho. 

Hyuna on the other hand was rather happy, happy that they're not together anymore but the depressing looks Minho kept giving her was starting to annoy her. Even though they're not together anymore, MInho hasn't tried to make a move on her or anything. 

"Why hasn't he asked me out yet?! I'm way better than her" Hyuna mumbled angrily to herself while sorting out books at the library. Since it was a quiet place, it was easy to hear her. Some students gave her weird looks, Hyuna felt a light tap on her shoulder. 

"You're such a " 

Hyuna smirked, she turned around to find Yuri glaring at her. 

"Aw, you're just upset that you lost" 

Yuri scoffed, "I lost?" 

Hyuna nodded enthusastically, "look they're not together anymore. You LOST!" 

Yuri tried to keep herself calm, she took a deep breath and stared calmly at Hyuna. 

"I lost huh? Explain how... What? They broke up? Does them breaking up signify that they're back together? No. They're not together and he STILL doesn't want you. So think about it, who really did lose?" 

Hyuna was taken aback, she opened up to say something but nothing came out. 

"You better watch it Hyuna, as long as Minho is still not with you, it's still not over" Yuri snapped at her then walking away. 

Hyuna stomped her foot on the ground, "ugh she's so!...." 

"SHH!" 

"Mianhe!" 

--- 

"Will chocolate make you feel better?" Taemin asks playfully. 

"Ani..." Sulli sighs sadly. 

"How about we watch To The Beautiful You together?" Taemin asks cheerfully. 

"Ani..." 

"Let's go to the zoo! You love animals!" 

"Ani..." 

Taemin sighed, he didn't want to give up. 

"Agh... I got to find that... That teacher! Give him a beating!" Taemin growled. 

Sulli didn't even let out a small laugh, Taemin had to admit that he missed her little giggles and her oblivious looks. 

"Ya, Sulli... Forget about him. You can do way better" Taemin smiled, Sulli only gave him a slight nod. 

"Any luck?" Krystal asks while walking with Amber towards Taemin and Sulli. Taemin shook his head, "she's ignoring everything it's quite impossible." 

Minho stared at Sulli from a distance from the window, Yoochun was trying to figure out what was wrong with Minho during the past month. Yoochun was even more clueless and oblivous than Sulli, it was quite obvious that has been staring at Sulli for the past month despite the fact that he always talks about her all the time. 

Donghae had enough of this, even though Donghae usually never lectures Minho to the extreme, enough was enough, Minho needed him right now. Donghae pushed Yoochun out the door and slammed it shut, Yoochun pouted in confusion. 

"Fine! I see how it is" Yoochun shouted behind the door, the sound sounding quite muffled. 

"Ya! Minho! Are you an idiot? You're not trying hard enough!" Donghae scolded him, hitting Minho on the head causing him to bang his head lighty on the window. 

"Hyung! What was that for?" Minho pouted, rubbing his forehead. 

"You... Get her back! Do everything. Don't let this just happen! Are you really worth it as her boyfriend if you just sit around here staring at her all the time?!" Donghae was losing patience with Minho. It was rare for Minho to see Donghae like this, he's only seen Donghae like this maybe about 4 times. 

"Hyung... She doesn't want me anymore. She ignores me all the time I think she hates me... She's with Taemin a lot now and there's rumors that the two are dating now..." Minho sighed, "Taemin is probably a better boyfriend than me..." 

Donghae sighed, "you're so stupid... Taemin is dating Krystal you idiot..." 

"B-Bwoh?! How do you know?" 

"Krystal is best friends with Amber and I'm close friends with Amber! That girl tells me everything... Thought they're keeping it secret at the moment" Donghae shook his head in confusion. 

"Chincha?... She's not in love with anyone?" 

Donghae laughed, "she still loves you Minho, she's ignoring you because she's hurt... Aish why are you so stupid?" 

Minho's eyes widened, "chincha?! Hyung! You're not lying to me are you?!" 

"Ani, I'm telling the truth. Anyone can see that from their point of view. I guess you and Sulli are just blinded by love" 

The bell went, it was time to head home. Minho's eyes widened, "I better catch up to her quickly... She tends to leave as soon as the bell goes" 

Minho dashed towards his office, he found Hyuna sitting at her desk. 

"Minho oppa!" Hyuna giggles happily. 

"Oh, Hyuna. Annyeong" Minho says bluntly, trying to find all the things he needs. 

Hyuna raised an eyebrow, "you seem to be in a rush oppa?" she states while sipping on her tea.

"I'm going to get my girlfriend back"

Hyuna tightened her grip on her cup handle.

"Girlfriend? You had a girlfriend?" she asks as if she didn't know. 

"Neh. I'm going to tell her I love her." 

Hyuna slammed her cup down, she stood up and walked towards Minho.  Minho stood frozen on the spot, Hyuna looked really pissed.

"Ani! You can't!" 

"W-Wae?!" 

"Because... Just because!" Hyuna snaps. 

Minho was starting to get angry at the time too, he didn't like that Hyuna was telling him what not to do, she was also a reason why Sulli and him broke up and he has tried to be patient with her for a while now. 

"Hyuna. Stop this, i want her back. I can't take this anymore" 

"What? That student! Sulli? She's not worth it! I did everything to break you both up and you still want to go back to her?!" 

Minho's eyes widned, "you knew I was dating Sulli? You tried to break us up?!" 

Hyuna put her hands over , realising she accidently revealed her dirty little secret. 

"Tell me everything Hyuna" Minho glared at her, Hyuna stood there frozen. Minho was usually caring and kind but this is the first time she has ever seen his angry, dark side. 

"Tell me!" 

"Arasso, arasso just don't kill me..." 

Minho and Hyuna sat down. 

"On the day you both broke up... I called her with your phone you left in your office. I told her we were dating" 

Hyuna continued to explain the whole story, Minho was now boiling with anger. 

"Y-You..." Minho bit his lip and looked away holding in his anger, he stood up and walked away.

"Don't come near me ever again." 

He said before he left Hyuna alone in the staff room. 

Hyuna smirked as she looked at Minho's mobile that was still placed on his desk, "he still leaves his mobile here. How stupid can he get?" 

---

Sulli was walking alone down the pathway towards her home. She felt a small vibrate in her pocket, it was her phone and an unknown number. She wasn't sure if she should pick it up or not. 

"Annyeong?" she picked up. 

"Sulli." 

It was that voice again, the voice she has been trying to avoid.

"M-Miss Hyuna..." 

"Long time no speak, are you trying to avoid me?" Hyuna laughed. 

"A-Ani..." Sulli lied.

"Listen, Minho and I broke up today... I'm feeling a bit sad" Hyuna mocked a baby's cry. 

"Chincha?... I'm sorry that your relationship is over..." Sulli sighed sadly. 

Hyuna was confused, "bwoh? Aren't you at least a little bit happy?" 

"Ani... I don't think Minho and I could ever get back together" Sulli laughed sarcastically. 

"Well listen, he's trying to get back with you right now. He's trying to find you. Now listen to me you dumb girl..." 

--- 

Minho ran and ran, he finally saw the familiar figure. She was standing frozen on the spot, shivering. Minho took off his jacket and put it around her, Sulli was surprised. 

"M-Minho..." Sulli was a bit shocked.

Minho smiled, he missed hearing her soft mellow voice. 

"Sulli..." 

Sulli didn't return the smile, she only stared at him blankly. 

"Sulli please listen to me, I have a lot of explaining to do." 

Sulli showed a small smile, "I'm sorry that you and Hyuna broke up. I'm really sorry for that. But running back to me isn't going to heal your heart" 

Minho was now confused, "bwoh? I'm not running back to you! I was never dating Hyuna... Sulli you're really mistunderstanding..." 

"Ani... I'm sure now. I can't be with you anymore..." 

Sulli was trying her hardest not to let her sadness get back to her, she had to stand her ground. 

"Sulli... I'm so confused... Please..." Minho pulled her into a tight hug. Sulli was surprised but feeling his embrace, she missed it so much. Sulli decided to be a little bit selfish and stay in his embrace for as long as she can. 

"Ani Minho... We can't be together anymore..." 

Sulli felt that her shoulder was wet.

Minho's crying?! 

"Saranghae... Sulli..." he mumbled quietly, Sulli's eyes widened. She didn't know what to say. She loves him too but she can't let this go on anymore, everything she's doing now was for Minho's sake.

Sulli slowly broke the hug and took a few steps back. Seeing tears flowing out of his eyes was even worst. 

"We can't be together anymore... Mianhe" 

"W-Wae? Give me a reason!" 

"Because... You're my teacher. We can't be together, it's not right. I don't want to risk your... I mean my... My placement as a student. I could get expelled, If you really cared about me then you would let me be, I just want to finish studying" 

Minho's heart broke into two, he did care about her. "Arasso... You're right. Mianhe..." he said as he wiped the tears off with his sleeve, he slowly turned around and walked away. 

Sulli was secretly hoping that he would continue trying to get her back but he didn't, the truth was that she cares about him a lot. If he kept dating her, Hyuna would tell the school that they're together and Minho would lose his job. Sulli couldn't bare the fact that Minho would lose his dream job because of her. 

"Saranghae teacher..." 

-----------------------------------

~ Author's note ~ 

Annyeong! Next chapter is up! :) I hope you enjoy or not... LOL 
I swear this will be the last of a very 'depressing' chapter! 
Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes. I'm planning to end this story at...
Chapter 25-ish or under? 

I've already made a start to my new fanfic.... 

"My Bestfriend`s Fiance

Please subscribe to that. I will start that fanfic once I've finished this one. :) 

Gomawo, Saranghae. 

Thank you for the 100 subs! :) Please sub, comment and upvote! <3