Feelings

My Teacher Minho

Chapter 7 - Feelings

"Aish, I find it such a hassle planning trips for the students" complained Yoochun, Minho laughed.

Donghae smirked, "really hyung? Well I guess... You could stay here and look after the younger students. I mean, it isn't like we'll need you during our trip to Okinawa"

"Yeah well that's what I was thinking, why should I plan if I'm not going to g-... Okinawa? Japan? As in... Okinawa in Japan?"

Donghae couldn't hold back the evil smile he was holding in, trying to keep his cool he plainly said nodded. At the time, Minho was bursting with laughter, "ah! It's so funny seeing Yoochun regret things!"

Yoochun scrunched up his face, "t-this isn't funny!"

----------------------------------------------

"Eeeek! I'm so excited! Okinawa... We have never went overseas before for a school trip!" Krystal and Sulli couldn't only sigh, Amber was way too excited.

"I'm just as excited as you Amber... This would be the first time I'm going to be spending nights with friends..." Sulli smiled to herself, Krystal smiled and ruffled Sulli's hair. "We'll make sure you have the best time"

Sulli nodded, as she was walking forward not paying any attention to anything else except her two best friends she suddenly fell to the ground.

"Ah! Sorry! Are you okay?!"

Sulli rubbed her head, she looked up with one eye opened wincing in pain to see a face of an angel.

"Taemin! You seriously got to watch where you are going!" scolded Krystal, Amber had her fist in front of her. "This boy is begging for a beating!"

Taemin laughed awkwardly, "I'm sorry! I was kind of dazing off..."

Sulli quickly stood up and brushed the dirt off her school uniform, she quickly bowed. "It's my fault! I'm sorry. I wasn't paying attention"

Taemin chuckled and stuffed his hands into his pockets, "it's not your fault don't worry. Um... This is kind of embarrassing but I kind of did it on purpose" Taemin scratched the back of his head and smiled cheekily.

Sulli stared at him in wonder, "o-on purpose?!"

Krystal raised an eyebrow suspiciously, "now what are you plotting Taemin?"

Taemin stared at her faking an expression of being offended, "y-you think I'm plotting something!? No! I just think she's kind of cute..."

Taemin playfully stuck his tongue out and ran off.

Krystal stared at Amber, Amber shrugged her shoulders.

"H-He think's I'm cute?" Sulli panicked, "I... I don't know how to react! S-Should I thank him?!" Sulli was waving her hands in the air while walking back and fourth lost in her own thoughts.

"S-Sulli, calm down. Girls always get compliments like this!"

"Ahh... I'm so bad at this" Sulli groaned giving up only making the girls laugh at her cuteness.

--------------------------------------------

Sulli slipped on the strap of her bag onto her shoulders preparing to leave.

"I always wonder why I'm the last one leaving..." Sulli sighed, "ahem" Sulli jumped in surprised to find Minho standing behind her.

Sulli quickly turned around where Minho's face was only inches away from her causing him to jump back in surprise. 

"T-Teacher!"

Minho and Sulli blushed and quickly avoided eye contact.

"S-Sorry I didn't mean to scare you"

Sulli quickly protested, "I wasn't scared! It's just that you were so close... I..."

Minho tried to remain calm, "uh... um... Anyway... Do you want to walk home together? O-Only because we live close... To each other..." Minho mumbled.

Sulli who was still shocked at what happened could only nod slowly. Minho smiled awkwardly, "when you're ready"

"O-Oh right!" Sulli quickly stuffed her remaining text books into her bag and then made her way off with Minho.

"So... Are you going to attend the school trip?" Minho asks, Sulli smiled.

"Yes... I'm excited. It'd be the first time going with all my friends..."

Minho chuckled, "I'll be looking forward to seeing you there"

Sulli slightly blushed, "m-me too..."

"I wish it was longer but we could only get the hotel for 2 nights"

Sulli stared at Minho in confusion, "I thought we were staying for 3 nights..."

"Well... There's a surprise for you students. Don't tell anyone but... We're actually going to spend the last night camping out on the beach! We're planning to hold a big bon fire... There's going to be a bbq, marshmellows... Night swims, it'd be fun" Sulli smiled as she saw the excitement in Minho's eyes as he explained what they had planned.

"I can take you the sushi places there too!"

Sulli widened her eyes, "j-just us two?"

Minho nodded happily, "I don't see why not!"

"B-But won't others mistunderstand?"

"Oh... Uh... I think I can bend the rules a bit... I'll make sure those who know that it's just a student-teacher relationship..."

Minho started to feel all nervous, his heartbeat was increasing and so was Sulli's.

"Oh... I think I have been talking too much. We're already at your house" Minho tried not to sound too disappointed. Sulli was secretly disappointed, "huh... Oh yeah... I'll see you tomorrow teacher. Thank you for walking home with me" Sulli bowed and ran inside.

Sulli ran straight to her room and slammed the door behind her, she leaned against the door and clutched onto her shirt where her heart was located.

"Why... Is my heart beating so fast?"

Sulli was very inexperienced in feelings such as this so she decided to google it.

G o o g l e

Why is my heart beating so fast?

Sulli clicked search, as expected a bunch of results appeared. Sulli decided to click on Yahoo's answers since they were the most easiest to read.

Yahoo7 answers

Resolved question: I just got off the phone with my best friends brother! For some reason my heart was beating... Really really fast while I was talking to him? Someone please help me with this? I'm not sure what's going on!

Best answer: Welcome to the world of love, my friend. It seems as if you're gaining feelings for this person. Congratulations, I hope you make the right choices and you and him could be something more.

Sulli gulped... I have feelings for m-my teacher?!

Meanwhile...

Minho admired the night sky, it was just plain dark blue today. Minho reached his home and unlocked the door. He slowly walked up stairs into his study room, he seated himself onto his study chair.

"Why did she have to be my student?... No matter how much I try these feelings won't go away..." Minho sighed.

------------------------------------

"Aish! This girl is really starting to get onto my nerves!" Krystal complained while searching for Sulli along with Amber.

"Why does Yuri keep stealing her away? It's really getting on my nerves" Amber glared, rolling up her sleeves.

"Yuri! What are we doing here?" Sulli panted, she was considering taking extra P.E classes because these daily getting-dragged-away-by-yuri is really starting to tire her out.

"I just want to be with my Sulli!" Yuri pouted, Sulli smiled softly. Ahh she's so cute!

"Yuri I understand... B-But you can't just take me away from Krystal and Amber..." Sulli muttered quietly, Yuri pouted and embraced Sulli's hands into her own.

"I'm sorry Sulli... It's just a habit. I'll try!"

Sulli smiled, "thank you... I'm going to go back to Krystal and Amber before they mistunderstand and get angry at you" Yuri nodded.

Sulli ran off.

"Well... What are you plotting Yuri?"

Taemin appeared from behind smirking, Yuri scoffed. "Taemin... You're so annoying"

"Eh... I've known you since we were in kinder. I know that Yuri doesn't like to get involved with people like that"

Yuri smiled sweetly, "what are you trying to say about Sulli?"

Taemin chuckled, "Yuri honey, don't do all the fake sweet stuff on me. I've known you long enough to not even fall for your 'cute' traps. They're just plain annoying to me now. Just back off okay and leave Sulli alone"

Yuri rolled her eyes, "knowing you, why are you even getting close to a girl like her?"

Taemin smirked, "I'm interested in her."

-------------------------------

~ Authors note ~

Hello my Minsul fans!
Finally updated kekeke...
Hope you enjoy this chapter! More Minsul is going to appear from here... :D
I'll try my best to fit in satisfying moments!

Saranghae ♥