All Over Again

My Teacher Minho

Chapter 22 - All Over Again 

Saturday, it was already Saturday. For the whole week at school, Sulli and Minho pretended not to know each other. Sulli couldn't help but feel a bit excited and afraid at the same time. "Why is he doing this?" she muttered to herself. 

Minho expressed a soft smile as he saw her standing outside of the movie theater. She was wearing a cute flowy pink and white dress that reached to her thighs, she had a white headband with a flower decoration in her hair and small black heels that matched her outfit. She looked beautiful. 

"Annyeong" he whispered into her ear from behind, Sulli quickly turned around a bit startled. "T-Teacher!" she gasped, Minho smiled, his expression changed when his eyes landed on her lips. Her soft, pink, pouty lips. At that moment, he wanted to kiss her. He missed kissing her. Sulli was starting to feel uncomfortable, "um... Should we go?" she suggested. "Huh, oh yeah right" Minho snapped out of it and they both went into the theater. 

It was a romance movie, Sulli enjoyed it. Minho wasn't really into romance movies but because Sulli was here, he was enjoying himself quite a lot. He stared at her as she laughed at the comedy parts of the movie. The movie was nearing to an end, Minho peeked over to Sulli who was in tears. The male lead in the movie was on his deathbed due to cancer getting to him. 

"Ottoke..." she cried softly to herself like she was the female lead in the movie. Minho sighed happily, he wrapped his arm around her where her head landed on his shoulder. "Shh, don't cry Sulli" he said softly, her soft brown hair. Sulli was surprised from his action but decided to let it go. She made up her mind, she's going to let him have her. Just for today. At this moment, she was happy. 

--- 

Minho and Sulli were sitting outside of the theater, Sulli was cutely sipping on her milkshake. "You were crying" Minho teased, Sulli's eyes widened. "A-Ani! I wasn't crying..." she glared. Minho chuckled, "ah, ottoke, this girl is so cute" he smiled happily. Sulli blushed slightly but kept eye contact with him. "Aw, are you blushing?" he smiled, Sulli shook her head. "Ani! It's just a bit hot" Sulli touched her cheek lightly. 

"Bwoh? Do you have a fever?" Minho leaned over the table where his lips were only centimetres away from Sulli's. Her eyes widened but Minho couldn't see her expression as he was feeling her head. "Aish, this girl, you lied to me, you're not sick" he laughed. He sat back down onto his seat, Sulli's heart beat was increasing widely. 

"So what have you been doing on your little run away from me?" Minho asks, cocking his head to the site. Sulli looked away, "I... I transferred and graduated at Seoul Secondary College..." Minho chuckled, "really? I thought I looked there already..." Minho raised an eyebrow. Sulli's eyes widened, "you were looking for me?!" Minho smiled, "why do you seem so surprised?" 

"Well I thought... Nevermind..." Sulli didn't want to mention Hyuna, she was only a big bag of bad memories to her. "Should we go?" Minho asks, Sulli nodded. "So the dates over now right?" Sulli asks, Minho laughed. "Ani! That was just the start, I have you all to myself today. I want to use it wisely!" he smiled with a gleeful tone. Sulli sighed, "ah... This is going to be a long day" she muttered. "You don't want to be with me?!" Minho exclaimed pretending to sound hurt. Sulli nodded, "neh! I don't want to be with you!" 

"B-Bwoh?!" Minho expressed, Sulli giggled and ran away playfully. Minho smirked, "you were always a slow girl Sulli" he said quietly to himself before dashing off to chase after her. It wasn't long before Sulli was in his arms again. He held her tightly, "mwahahaha, I got you" Minho laughed in an evil tone. Sulli pouted againsth is chest, "no fair, you're even faster than last time." 

"Aw, poor baby Sulli" he smiled, he slowly let her go and their eyes met. She still had her stubborn pouty expression on. Minho chuckled and ruffled up her hair, "you're so cute, come on, let's go to the car" Minho led Sulli to his car. They got in and he drove off. "Where are we going?" Sulli asks, Minho smiles. "To the beach" Sulli cocked her head to the side, "w-wae?" she asks. Minho laughs, "why not?" he grins. 

After about half an hour, they've reached the beach. It was perfect weather and there was no one there. Sulli was quite confused. "Why isn't there anyone here?" she asks. Minho nudges her softly, "Donghae's parent's own this beach. They reserved it for us" he smiles. Sulli's eyes widened, "you... You would do somethig like this? For a date?" 

Minho nods happily, "why not? You're worth it" he laughs. Sulli blushes once again but this time she looks away. "G-Gomawo.... It's nice" she says, her heart beat increasing once again. "Oh! I forgot something" he quicky rushes back to his car and opens the boot. He takes out a picnik basket and a blanket, Sulli giggled. "You are such a romantic guy you know that?" she smiles while helping him by holding the basket. 

"Ah... I guess I am. Why don't you love me back then?" he jokes, Sulli was about to reply but kept shut. It wouldn't be a good idea to tell him that she does. They found the perfect spot under a palm tree, Minho set up the blanket, Sulli set up the plates and food. There was a whole roasted chicken, vegetables, bread and fruits. 

"Oh, this looks so nice!" Sulli laughed, Minho smiled. He took out a camera out of the basket, "let's make memories today" he smiles. Sulli agrees and nods happily. He takes a picture of them two together. "Oh! This one looks really nice" he smiles. "I'm keeping it" he chuckles, Sulli frowns. "What about me?" she pouts. "Aw, you want one too? Okay, let's take one" 

Minho holds up the camera again, when he's just about to take the photo, he plants a kiss on Sulli. Sulli's eyes widened, they checked the photo, Minho laughed. "Look at your expression, so cute" he laughs. "Ah... You kissed me! Made my face like that. This one looks ugly" she pouts. "Oh? I'll delete it then..." he mutters. "Ani! Keep it, I want it" she says shyly with a little force. Minho chuckles. "Arasso." 

Once they've finished eating, they walked along the beach side together. Minho was holding his shoes and Sulli was holding hers. This moment would be perfect if Minho was holding Sulli's hand. And that's exactly what he was going to try do. Sneakily, Minho slipped his hands into Sulli's causing her to gasp. "W-What are you doing?" she asks. Minho doesn't look at her, "my hands are cold" he says bluntly. Sulli smiles to herself as she examines the side of Minho's face. She creeps up to his side and plants a small kiss on his cheek. 

This time, causing Minho to blush. "W-What was that for?" Minho asks with his puppy like eyes widening. Sulli giggled, "it's time for you to blush!" she smiles as she points to his light red cheeks. Minho frowns and plants a kiss on her forehead. "Oh, haha. Does it look like I win now?" he smiles in victory. All of a sudden, he felt a soft pair of lips against his. For a few minutes they were like that. 

Sulli took a few steps back. "W-Who wins now?" she says in a tone like she's un-sure about what she just did. Minho smiled, he took a few steps closer. "Ani, I won't let you win" Sulli says quickly and runs off. "This girl" he laughs and chases after her. They were only running for a few minutes, Sulli will always be a slow girl. 

Minho caught up to Sulli and grabbed her arm, pulling her closer to him where their lips touched once again. This time, Minho bits her bottom lip softly causing Sulli to whimper slightly. He wrapped his arms around her waist bringing her closer where Sulli slowly wrapped her arms around his neck. Slowly, she opened where Minho deepens the kiss. They both shared a passionate kiss. 

A few minutes later they stopped, they needed to catch their breath. As their lips parted but their bodys were still close together with their arms still wrapped around each other, Minho kisses Sulli's head softly. 

"I love you" he says softly. 

Sulli's eyes widened, "b-bwoh?" she gasps. 

"Saranghae" he smiles, he pulls her into a tight hug. 

Sulli felt tears forming in her eyes, but she wanted to stay strong. 

"I-It's getting dark, we should get back" she mutters. She breaks the hug and walks back to the car. Minho sighed, he knew she was still afraid. He has to tell her the truth, tonight, he wanted Sulli to be officially his with no one in the way. 

Minho and Sulli reached Sulli's home. It was a modern apartment, Sulli has earned a lot of money during her time away from Minho. Minho enters the house along with Sulli. "Thanks for letting me stay here tonight, I didn't want to annoy Taemin and Krystal" he lies. Sulli nods awkwardly, "y-you can sleep on my bed. I'll take the couch" she says shyly. Minho laughs, "it's rude for me to take the couch." 

Sulli shakes her head, "ani, it's rude for me to get a guest sleep on a couch" she pouts. Minho smiles. They both entered Sulli's room, he sat on her bed and watched as she ties her hair up playfully in a bun. Minho noticed something in her wardrobe. "Is that my shirt?" he asks. Sulli gasps and closed her wardrobe door quickly. "Ani! It's not" she lies. Minho chuckles, "I know my shirt when I see it. I've been looking for that forever" he laughs. 

She scratches her head awkwardly, "uh.. Donghae gave it to me to give it to you but I always forgot to give it to you... Mianhe...." she sighs. Minho laughs, he walks over to her and opens the wardrobe. He takes out his shirt, he smiled. She cleaned it for him and took perfect care of it. "I don't think this will fit me anymore" he pouts cutely. Sulli's heart melted a bit. 

"You wear it" he says. Sulli's eyes widened, "a-ah... No... I have clothes" she says awkardly, Minho shakes his head. "It doesn't fit me anymore... So you wear it" he says again. After a few minutes of arguing, Sulli agreed to it. She went into the bathroom and changed. She was only wearing his shirt now and her shorts which you couldn't even see because his shirt was rather big on her. 

She came out shyly. Minho bit his lip nervously as he examined her. Her long beautiful hair was tied up in a cute messy bun, she had no make up on and was in her natrual beauty. His shirt made it look like she was wearing nothing under. Minho had to keep control and smiled. "You look so cute Sulli." 

"We should go to sleep now... " Sulli says awkawrdly, she turns off the light near the door. "Goodnight Minho" she says as she was about to leave, Minho couldn't let her go like this. "Sulli come here" he orders nicely. Sulli hesistates but decides to walk over to him. All of a sudden, Minho grabbed her hand and pulled her down. Sulli was now on top of Minho. Minho wrapped his arms around Sulli's waist tightly. 

"Sulli, I really do love you" he says. Sulli bites her lips nervously. "T-Teacher.... I don't want to get hurt again" she confesses. Minho rolls Sulli over. He puts the blanket over her and then, rolls on top of her. He holds her hands and kisses her forehead. "It's a mistunderstanding Sulli..." 

Sulli was confused, she didn't know what to say. She really wanted to avoid the subject of Hyuna. "Hyuna lied to you. I was never dating her, she was trying to break us up. Hyuna stole my phone on the day I tried to find you. Hyuna told me everything, she chased you away because she said shed tell the school we were dating. Sulli I never stopped loving you and I never loved anyone else but you" he confesses.

He felt his shirt wet, Sulli was crying softly. "Mianhe Minho.... Mianhe..." she apologizes while softly crying. Minho sighs, "I love you Sulli" he says again, "I love you too Minho, I love you so much" she continues to cry. Minho smiled, he kisses her lips, both again sharing a passionate kiss. 

It was starting to get heated, Minho started planting soft seductive kisses on Sulli's neck down to her collarbones. He slowly slipped his hands under her shirt where he then heard Sulli moan softly. Minho quickly jumped off her. 

"M-Mianhe..." he breathed out, both of them were breathing fast and loud. "W-Wae did you stop?..." Sulli says shyly, Minho was starting to feel shy. "I... I was losing control... I'm sorry. I don't want to take advantage of anything" he says. Sulli laughs, Minho was so caring. She slowly got on top of him. "What if I want it?" she smiles, Minho's eyes widened. 

"Y-You want to..." Minho trails off, "neh, Minho. I've been in love with you since we first starting dating in highschool... I've been waiting for you for so long" she confesses. Minho laughs, "you are a bit naughty Miss. Choi" he smirks. Sulli blushes. Minho then flips her over and is now on top of her again. He plants kisses all over her neck and collarbones while sliding his hands up her shirt, reaching her area where he massages them softly under her bra causing her to moan a big louder. 

He stops and looks at her, hesistating if he should keep going or not. Sulli gives her a reassuring nod, he plants a soft kiss on her lips before continuing on. 

"I love you Minho..." she gasps softly, "I love you too" he replies softly. 

They both share a magical night together, finally being together after years of suffering. 

---------------------------

~ Authors note ~ 

Chapter up! I hope you like it :) They're finally together yay. I might end this in the next 2 - 3 chapters. 
Trying to reach 25 to end it but I really don't know what else I could add onto this HAHA. 

 

Everyone, please subscribe, upvote and comment my new-upcoming fanfic... 
My Bestfriend's Fiance

 

Trailer!!!My best friend's Fiance

 

Saranghae