Okinawa ; 3

My Teacher Minho

Chapter 11 - (3) Okinawa

Sulli woke up early in the morning, she couldn't sleep.

Sulli sighed, "I miss him..." she hopped out of bed and slipped into her slippers while putting a robe on.

The breeze was warm, Sulli felt kind of relaxed. Taemin slowly approached her, "good morning" he smiled softly. Sulli stared at him surprised.

"T-Taemin! Why are you awake?"

"Heh, that's a nice way to greet me"

Sulli looked away, "oh sorry... I'm just a bit surprised... Good morning"

Taemin chuckled and patted her back, both of them standing outside on the balcany facing the ocean.

----------------------------------

"Argh! I don't know what to do!" Minho grumbled, "shut up Minho... Trying to sleep"

Minho quickly sat up and messed up his hair, "sorry Yoochun. I know it's early but I just can't sleep!"

Yoochun sighed and slowly sat up, "I know, I've been awake the whole time"

"Really? Why?"

"I can't sleep, not with you moving around the whole place. It's funny how Donghae is still knocked out at a time like this"

"I'm not sleeping, I just do a better job at ignoring" Donghae mumbled plainly.

Minho chuckled, "sorry..."

Yoochun stared at Minho, "tell me what's wrong..."

"Nothing's wrong... It's just... Um... What do you think about Sulli and Taemin?"

"Oh the new couple?"

So they're already considered a couple... -sigh-

"U-Um yeah..."

"They're cute... Never thought Taemin would like someone. I've known that kid since he spat out his first word" Yoochun laughed.

Minho expressed a small smile while staring down at his hands.

"W-What do you think of Sulli and I?" Minho blurted out.

Yoochun cocked his head to the side and stared at him confused, "you and Sulli? You and Sulli as what?" Yoochun asks suspiciously, "just as... As two um... Friends... Or two indivituals"

Yoochun stared at him confused, "um... You're very different... Like I don't see anything compatible in both of you to be honest... It's already weird enough for me that she's your favourite student"

"W-What?! Who said that?" Minho blushed slightly quickly  turning away.

Yoochun smirked, "relax I was kidding. I just see you stare at her a lot"

Minho's eyes widened, "t-that..."

"Well anyway, as a couple, I can't see it happening" Yoochun laughed.

Minho stared at him disappointed, "oh... I'm going to out for fresh air" Minho mumbled quietly.

Yoochun stared at him confused as Minho walked out the door, he then turned to Donghae. "Did I say something wrong?"

"Yes. Something very wrong" Donghae mumbled quietly while falling back asleep.

Minho slowly walked down the hall, we're not compatible huh...

Yoochun's words slapped him in the face, his heart was stinging.

Is it true... Are we too different?

Minho lifted his head upon hearing a voice he loved hearing. He saw Sulli, his lips quickly curved into a smile. He started to walk faster towards her before he slowly acknowledge another figure.

Taemin.

Minho slowed down, the smile slowly washing off his face.

He watched as the two of them conversed, they were both smiling happily, standing so close to each other.

"Maybe Yoochun's right..."

Minho slowly walked away heading back to his hotel room.

"T-Taemin! Stop!" Sulli blushed.

"Come on! Tell me who you like... I won't tell anyone!"

Sulli's heart was beating faster than usual. "N-No!..."

"But if you don't tell me, you can't confess to him! Because what if he's someone you're not allowed to confess to?" 

Sulli stared at him, what he was saying kind of made sense.

"If you don't tell me I'm just going to assume it's me" Taemin smiled brightly.

Sulli laughed, "n-no! Don't say that. You might create some mistunderstandings!"

Taemin sighed, I guess it really isn't me...

Taemin quickly smiled again and pouted, "I'm mad because you won't tell me"

Sulli laughed, "o-okay... But please don't tell anyone..." 

Taemin smiled happily and nodded.

"I-It's t-teacher Minho!" Sulli blurted out, she couldn't believe she just said it. Sulli hid behind her hands to hide her blushing face.

Taemin stared at her blankly, shocked on the inside. He didn't think she'd actually admit it. He just wanted to believe that Minho and her didn't have anyting going on. Taemin wanted to believe that it was just him making a little horrible fantasy in his head. He felt a bit jealous.

"You're joking"

Sulli shook her head.

"I really... I really do like him"

Taemin clenched his hands into a fist but still kept the smile plastered on his face.

"O-Oh..."

"What's wrong?"

"N-Nothing... It's just that..."

Taemin grabbed Sulli by the shoulders and stared into her eyes.

"You can't like Minho! He's our teacher!"

Sulli stared at him shocked, "T-Taemin..."

Taemin slowly let her go and sighed, he stared down at the ground feeling ashamed that he had to do something like this. Something he has never done before, this was going out of his way.

"You can't like him Sulli... He's a teacher... You're his student. You'll only get hurt" 

Sulli stared at him, tears were slowly forming. Sulli didn't want to admit this but he was right and that was something she should've known before. Taemin was slowly opening her eyes.

"T-Taemin..."

Taemin lifted his head up to see tears forming in Sulli's eyes. Taemin didn't expect this.

"S-Sulli?!"

Taemin never expected Sulli to cry, he didn't know she liked him THAT much.

Sulli started to cry softly, Taemin didn't know what to do.

"Ahh Sulli! Stop crying!"

Sulli continued to cry, she was hurt. Her heart felt so broken, she felt so selfish. Thinking Minho could be hers, that'd be like telling him to sacrifice his job... He moved away  from his family who he loved so much for that job. Sulli could never do that...

Taemin pulled Sulli into a hug and brushed his fingers through her hair, trying to comfort her.

"S-Sulli... Stop liking him... I... I wouldn't mind if you... If you liked me instead. If you started to like me instead..."

Sulli's eyes widened. Taemin slowly pushed her off and stared into her eyes.

"T-Taemin..."

---------------------------------

It was the last day, the last day of the trip. It was dinner time. Everyone was having fun on the camp out on the beach, they were enjoying the night. There was a huge bonfire, people dancing, some were having a late night surf while others are doing things they didn't get to do on the first day.

Minho was walking around alone supervising the students. He tried his best to avoid Sulli, he knew she was with Taemin and seeing them together just suffocated his heart.

Yuri avoided Minho and Sulli alltogether, she didn't want to face them, not when she was at her weakness. Yuri stayed in her tent on that night, "Sulli... Damn Sulli" she mumbled angrily.

"You seem a bit down Minho" Kim Soo Hyun said worried, Minho expressed a small smile and shook his head. "I'm fine." 

Kim Soo Hyun nodded and ran off with his friends.

Donghae approached Minho, "Minho, anyone can see that you're not your usual self right now"

Minho sighed, "it's hard Donghae..."

"Love is hard isn't it" Donghae chuckled while patting Minho's back.

Taemin and Sulli were walking along the beach together, "it's relaxing when it's dark. I love listening to the ocean" Taemin stated softly.

Sulli nodded, she was still upset.

It's not the same, Taemin isn't Minho. It's not the same...

Sulli missed Minho so much but she feels as if he's avoiding her. Does he know that she likes him?

Taemin sighed, "you're still thinking about him?"

Sulli kept quiet.

Taemin pulled Sulli into a tight hug, "cheer up Sulli, you don't need him"

Donghae and Minho weren't very far from Taemin and Sulli.

"Minho, don't let Yoochun's words sting you. What does that child like boy know anything about love" Donghae chuckled.

Minho laughed, he felt a bit better. "I guess so Donghae... But he's kind of right. We're so different... But it doesn't stop me from liking her"

Donghae smiled, "put the differences beside, it's only your feelings that matter"

"That... That does sound right..."

"Minho, you're better than this. Back in our high school days. You never fail to phase a girl" Donghae winked.

Minho rolled his eyes, "I didn't mean too. Come on, you know I don't do things that you guys do"

Donghae laughed, "yeah yeah... I didn't do it either. I guess we're kind of the old school kind of guys, looking for the one" Minho laughed, "I guess so."

It was starting to get darker, Minho and Donghae were getting a bit lost into their conversation.

"Minho it's not too late. I don't think... 'her' would like it if you were avoiding her. You can't just assume that she already likes someone. It's better to hear it don't you think?"

Minho nodded, Donghae was right, "but... Maybe it's hearing it... Hearing the truth that I'm afraid of" Donghae laughed, "but you don't know what the truth is. Maybe nothing is really going on"

Donghae pointed to a direction, Minho stared at him confused. Donghae rolled his eyes and pointed again, Minho turned around. It was Taemin and Sulli, they were hugging. Minho clenched his hands into a fist.

"You know maybe you should..."

Before he could finish his sentence, Minho was running into that direction.

Taemin looked shocked as Sulli was yanked away from him. Before he could say something the two were running off.

Sulli started at her hand which was hung on tightly by Minho's hand. He was running away with her.

After a while, they were both panting. Both tired from the long run, the place were they were camping was nothing but a little light from where they were now.

"T-Teacher..." Sulli gasped.

Minho didn't turn around, Sulli was facing his back.

"Sulli... D-Do you like... Taemin?"

Sulli was shocked, she wondered why he was asking such a question.

"Teacher..."

"Sulli! Do you?"

Sulli was surprised by the force in his words, it seemed like the answer was going to be really important.

"I... I don't like Taemin like that"

After a few minutes of silence Minho squated to the ground hiding his face from embarrassment.

"Oh... So that's how it is... I feel so embarrassed"

Sulli stared at him confused and crouched down in front of him.

"T-Teacher?"

Minho slowly lifted his head, there faces were less than an inch apart from each other. Seeing this, both of them fell onto the sand away from each other.

"Ah.. Sorry I didn't know I was so close!" Sulli quickly apologized.

"N-No it was my fault!"

Sulli and Minho were both blushing. On the inside, both felt happy. They were finally with each other, away from everyone else.

After a while, they were both sitting on the sand together with a bowl of sushi while facing the ocean under the night sky.

"Sorry it took a while to get these, since the store was closed it was quite hard to find the chef who made them"

"It taste so nice" Sulli smiled happily.

Minho chuckled, "say ahhh..."

Sulli giggled and opened , "ahhh"

Minho fed her a peice of sushi, Sulli ate it happily.

"Aigo, such a cute couple" a lady with her child said as they walked past.

Minho and Sulli blushed slightly.

"Aish... People keep thinking were couples" Minho awkardly laughed, Sulli nodded awkwardly and continued to eat quietly.

"Mm this taste so good" Sulli stated happily, she was starting to really love sushi.

Minho smiled and patted her head.

After the finished eating, they both were heading back to the camp site together.

"Have you enjoyed your stay?" Minho asks Sulli, Sulli nodded. "It was fun, I really enjoyed it here"

Minho chuckled, "that's good. I'm glad"

Sulli suddenly remembered about Taemin.

"Oh no! I forgot about Taemin... He... He must be so..."

Before he could finish, Sulli was in a warm embrace. Minho was hugging her, Sulli's heart was beating wildly.

"Sulli... When you're with me, don't think about anyone else"

Sulli was confused, she wondered why he was saying stuff like this. But that didn't matter, because it wasn't going to stop her wildly beating heart.

Taemin was back at the camp site with everyone else who were singing songs while roasting marshmellows.

He was staring at the ground, clencing his first.

---------------------------------------------

~ Author's Note ~

Finally an update!
Ah, it actually hurts me to make Taemin 'annoying' or 'evil' but trust me he's not!
LOVE TAEMIN SO MUCH! Hahaha.
Here's an update! I hope you enjoy, gave you guys a minsul moment hehe.
Subscribe and comment please!

Saranghae ♥

 

Comment replies:

@nana4ever: Yes I know! :( We'll see if they can keep it secret from the popo and the school keke. Thank you xox
@pandora460: Thank you! Hehe me too ♥
@junghye_17: That's so true! Hehe. Thank youuu! :) ♥
@scarscar: Hehe I know. Thank you for commenting :3
@bananali: Hahha aw! Keep loving Taemin though! ;) Yes yes there's Minsul yay hehe thank you :)
@wonderstuck13: Hehe we'll see. Thank youu :) ♥
@officialhumai: Here you go :D
@Miko_Emily: Make sure you stick with this story til the end hehe!
@dyurikia: Hahah sadly no :( It'll take time ;) Thank you :))
@theshineeluver: Thanks :D ♥
@iHeartBaekhyun: Hehe thank you! :D I did too! ;)
@sully92: Thank you :3
@Chocolate_loves: Sadly no :( But thank you :D