Stormy Night

My Teacher Minho

Chapter 16 - Stormy Night

"Are you nervous?" 

"Ani." 

"Sulli, tell me are you nervous?" 

"Ani!" 

Krystal raised an eyebrow, "Sulli..." 

"I am nervous!" Sulli cried out, "i-it's my first date! What if someone catches Minho and I?... What should I do?!" Sulli panicked. Amber let out a laugh, "I've known Minho for years but he isn't that stupid to go out with you pubically! Knowing that a lot of students and teachers live around the area" 

Krystal nodded, "exactly! Don't be so nervous okay?" 

Sulli sighed, "arasso." 

"Yah! Who are you?!" Sulli's dad yelled out from outside her room. Suddenly a familiar pretty boy barged in followed by a very confused, worried father. 

"T-Taemin?! Appa?!" Sulli stared at the two shocked. Krystal rolled her eyes, "Taemin what are you doing here?" Taemin scoffed, "aish... So rude! I just wanted to see my dear friend Sulli." 

"Sulli, just who is this boy?!" her dad asked with a stern tone. "Ah! Appa... He's a friend from school. Mianhe, I didn't know I would be having a surprised visit today..." 

Sulli's dad sighed, "it's okay. Where were are you all going today?" her dad suddenly asked, wanting to know infomation. Sulli bit her lip nervously, she was going to be with her boyfriend. But she couldn't possibly tell her parents... He was her teacher! 

"Ah... Appa!..." Sulli groaned out frusterated, Amber suddenly jumped in. "Mr. Choi... Ah... Sulli is going to be with us! Don't worry!" Amber grinned, her father raised an eyebrow suspiciously but after a few minutes he decided to give in. "Arasso, just make sure she gets home safely." 

"Neh." 

Her father left the room.

"So you're dating him now?" Taemin asks with a sad expression, Sulli felt bad. "Y-Yeah..." 

"Ah... I see..." Taemin says quietly, Krystal hits him in the head with a rolled up peice of paper. "Ya! What's up with the sad attitude." Taemin quickly cleared his expression, "ani! I wasn't doing a sad expression." 

After about an hour and a half, Sulli was all dressed up for her date with Minho. 

Sulli wore a white dress with a brown pattern design on bottom area, with a grey wooly jumper, black boots, a cute pink beret and a heart necklace to top it all off. 

"Wow..." Taemin says as his jaw drops, "I think my work is done!" Krystal winks. Sulli stared at herself in the reflection, "K-Krystal... Isn't this a little too much?" 

"Ani! It looks perfect!" Krystal grinned, "Minho wouldn't be able to resist..." she adds with a sneaky tone. Sulli stared at her confused as Krystal seemed lost in her little evil thoughts but she shrugged it off. "Ya Sulli, if I was a guy, I would date you" Amber compliments her. Taemin scoffed, "you are a guy" he joked with a smirk. Amber glared at Taemin and threw a pillow at him. 

"What time is it Krystal?" Sulli asks as she fixes up her long brown hair, Krystal decided to give her hair a long natrual wavy look which perfectly suited Sulli and her outfit. 

"Ah... It's 1pm" Krystal says as she checks her watch. 

"Omo! I'm late!" Sulli panics, "I'll drive you!" Amber shouts out and quickly heads out the door. "Gomawo Krystal for making me look nice today" Sulli thanks as she bows down. Krystal laughed, "ya! No need to bow... This is what friends are for." 

"Arasso Krystal" Sulli smiles brightly, "hurry! You have to leave with me or my appa will be angry" Sulli quickly adds in a panicky tone. "Arasso Sulli, just let me clean up a bit. I'll meet you in the car" 

Sulli nods and quickly rushes off, "I'll help" Taemin offers. "Gomawo." 

---

"Ah... How much make up do you have Krystal?" Taemin complains, he stood up as he finished cleaning. Krystal pouted, "ya... It's a girls thing." Taemin rolled his eyes. 

"Okay we're done!" Krystal says happily.

As she stood up, she took a step back slipping on one of the chip packets Amber was eating out of. 

"Krystal watch out!" 

Taemin quickly grabs her and reverses the positions. Krystal falls on top of Taemin with... Their lips accidently touching. Both eyes opened widely, they quickly both seperate. 

"Uh..." 

"Gwenchana?!" Taemin suddenly asks to divert awkwardness of the accidental kiss. 

"N-Neh..." Krystal says shyly. 

"Gomawo... For saving me" she adds quietly. 

---

"Geez what took the both of you so long?" Amber asks a bit impatient, neither of them replied. Sulli examined the both of them, both of their faces were red as a tomatoe! 

This made Sulli giggle but she decided to keep quiet instead of teasing them. 

"So where are you suppose to meet him Sulli?" Amber asks, "take me to his address please... I'm suppose to go straight into his car so no one sees. It's the only method we have at the moment..." Sulli sighs. Krystal felt sorry for the both of them, having to keep their relationship a secret. 

---

Sulli was now in Minho's car. It was awkward sitting in his car for the first time ever. 

To: Minho 

'Teacher! I'm in your car waiting. :)' 

From: Sulli 

Minho's phone beeped, he quickly fixed up his grey coat and checked his phone. He smiled upon receiving her text. 

To: My Sulli. 

'Arasso, I got it.' 

From: Minho 

A cheerful smile formed on Sulli's face, Minho looked handsome as ever with a pair of black skinny jeans, a white top and a grey coat. 

Minho examined Sulli as he got in the car, his heart skipped a beat seeing his beautiful girlfriend. "You look beautiful, like always" 

"Where are we going?" Sulli asks. "It's a surprise" Minho smirked. Sulli pouted, "tell me..." 

"Aw, my Sulli is curious..." Minho says cutely while pinching her cheeks. "Y-Yah!" Sulli says blushing. 

It was an hour drive, Minho had to pick a far away place because he had to make sure that they wouldn't be caught. He had to be somewhere where no one would recognize them as a teacher and student. 

Sulli had already fallen asleep, Minho couldn't wake her up. She looked so peaceful. 

Minho sighed and shook her gently, "Sulli... We're here..." he says in a soft tone. Sulli slowly opened her eyes, her long lashes fluttering. "We're here already?" Sulli yawns as she sits up. Minho replies in a hum. 

The two got out of the car, Sulli looked around. It wasn't a place that she was familiar with. Sulli noticed the restaurants name, Sushi all you can eat buffet. It made Sulli laugh. 

"Only you would take someone to a place like this!" Sulli giggled, Minho pouted. "What's wrong with it? Didn't you say you like Sushi?" Minho protested, Sulli smiled. "It's better if I'm eating it with you" she quietly replies. Minho smiles and slips his hand into hers. 

Sulli's eyes widened, "w-wait... Isn't this... Why are we so far away?!" Sulli says shocked. Minho sighed, "we can't go out together in public where people know us... We could get in trouble..." 

Sulli nod, "right... I forgot. Mianhe" 

Minho patted her head softly, "gwenchana." 

The two both had an amazing time at the restaurant. There was an unlimited source of their favourite japanese dish, in-store entertainment and music. The waitress approached the two of them with a grin. 

"Luckily for you both, we're giving out free boat ride coupons to couples who come to our restaurant today" he says as he hands them a coupon. "Chincha?!" Minho exclaimed excitedly, his big-puppy like eyes expanding in excitement. 

"Ya, when we're done, do you want to go for a boat ride?" 

Sulli nods enthusiastically. 

"Gomawo" they thanked the waitress. 

As soon as they finished eating, they both left excitedly for the boat ride. 

"Hm..." 

"Ya! Hyuna, what are you doing?!" the restaurant's manager shouted 

"Mianhe appa, I think I... Wait..." Hyuna's eyes opened widely. She rushed towards the window to get a closer look.

"I-Is that Sulli and teacher Minho?! Holding hands?!" Hyuna gasped. 

She smirked evilly as she confirmed their identies. 

--- 

Minho and Sulli continued to enjoy their day together. The boat ride gave them both an amazing experience, they also got lots of snacks and walked around together. Even though it wasn't much, it was enough. Because they were together and that's all that mattered. 

"Where are we going for dinner?" Sulli asks while they were on their way back to their hometown. 

"My house, I want you to try my home cooked meals" Minho grinned, Sulli smiled brightly. "I've always wanted to try your home cooked meals. I didn't even know you can cook" Sulli giggled. 

Once they've reached home, Minho covered Sulli with his coat and rushed inside with her, making sure no one was watching. 

As soon as they got inside, Sulli took the coat off and hanged it on the coat hanger near his door. Sulli gasped with amazement. 

It was small and modern, it had a unique sophisticated design.

"Omo... It's so pretty, is this really your apartment?" Sulli gasp, Minho pats her head and nods, smiling. 

Sulli and Minho made their way to the kitchen, even the kitchen had a sleek design. Sulli stared in wonder as she played with the bits and peices of kitchen equipment. "Ah... You even got nice kitchen gear" Sulli giggled. 

"What do you want to eat?" Minho asks, Sulli shrugs. "A-Anything's fine..." 

Minho smiled, "I'll make you my famous pasta!" 

"Omo... You can make pasta?" Sulli replies amazed. Minho nods, "I make the best" he brags. 

"Arasso" Sulli rolled her eyes jokingly. Minho chuckles, "go sit in the lounge, I'll bring it over to you." 

Sulli nods and leaves. 

About 40 minutes later, Minho entered the lounge with two steaming plates of pasta. The smell of it got Sulli even more hungry, she couldn't wait to dig in. 

"Gomawo" Sulli thanks as he sets it down in front of her. Minho sat beside her. They both ate silently, Minho was entertained from Sulli's expressions to the taste. It looked like she was tasting something heavingly. 

"It taste so good" Sulli says amazed. Minho chuckles, "chincha? You really like it?" 

Sulli nods enthusiastically, "I shall make you it everytime you come over." "Gomawo teacher!" Sulli smiles brightly. 

"Wait" 

Sulli pauses, Minho moves closer to her face and wipes the tiny smudge of sauce on the corner of her lips. As he was doing that Sulli froze and so did Minho realising how lose he was to her lips again. 

Ani... Not again... Danger zone...

Minho quickly moved back, "m-mianhe... You had sauce on your lips..." Minho says awkardly avoiding eye contact. "O-Oh..." Sulli quickly wipes her lips with a small tissue. 

The two continued to eat in silence, the heartbeats of both increasing per minute. 

"L-lets watch TV" Minho suggests, he turns on the TV with his remote. 

"So we advise everyone to stay indoors at all times until furthur announcement. There will be strong storms and a possible hail. For safety reasons, please stay indoors and take shelter till further announcement." 

"Bwoh?!" Sulli stood up stunned. "T-Teacher what am I going to do? I have to get home... Can you take me before my appa and umma are worried? I don't live far" Sulli panicked. 

Minho chuckled, "sure. We'll leave right now before it gets worst." 

Suddenly Sulli's phone rang, it was her father. 

"Annyeongasayo?" Sulli answers, "a-arasso appa..." 

Sulli hangs up the phone, "what did your dad say?" Minho asks as he sits down on the couch. "T-Teacher.. He told me to stay where I am for the time being til the storm is over. He doesn't want me to leave, he thinks its better if I stay there for now just to be on the safe side..." Sulli explains, still a bit panicky. 

Minho's heartbeat speed increased again.

"Chincha?!" 

Sulli was surprised from Minho's surprised and loud tone, "is something wrong?" 

"Ani" Minho lies. 

This isn;t good... Sulli spending the night over at my house?!

After a while, Sulli was dressed in Minho's pyjama's. Minho laughed as he saw her, "b-bwoh?" Sulli says surprised. "You look funny." 

"Y-Ya!" Sulli pouts, Minho gave her a light pat on the head. "You're still cute as ever" Sulli looked away and blushed. 

"Here you can sleep here tonight" Minho smiles as he leads her to his bed. Sulli looks around the room, "omo... Such a nice room." 

Minho nods, "let me get you some extra blankets. It might be a cold night" 

"Arasso." 

A few minutes later, Minho was carrying a blanket and a few pillows.

"I hope this will do y-" 

All of a sudden, Minho trips over one of the wires connected to his T.V in his room... Along with Sulli. 

Sulli's and Minho's eyes opened widely, their lips were less than a cm apart. Minho stared into her big brown eyes. He fell on top of her, out of all places, he had to fall on top of her, at his apartment, on their bed! 

Minho quickly jumped off, Sulli quickly sat up. 

"Mianhe... I... I wasn't paying attention to where I was going..." 

Sulli kept quiet, Minho didn't know what to do. His cravings for her lips were already killing him and this just made it 10 times worst. 

"I-I'll go now. If you need me I'll be in the lounge. Goodnight Sulli" Minho says quickly, before he could turn around and leave. Sulli quickly grabbed his arm. 

Minho suddenly felt a pair of soft, warm lips against his. 

His eyes opened widely. 

S-Sulli is kissing me?! 

Slowly, Minho brought Sulli into an embrace. His arms tightened around her waist while Sulli's arm slowly wrapped around his neck. Sharing a tender kiss. 

A few moments later, they broke the kiss but were still kept in the embrace. Sulli was blushing, Minho chuckled. 

"You're a bit cheeky. Giving your teacher a kiss..." 

"Y-Yah..." 

Minho slowly let go of Sulli, Sulli already missed his touched as soon as he let go. So did Minho. 

"It's time you get some sleep now..." Minho smiled softly, he turned around to leave. 

"Can't you sleep on the same bed with me?" Sulli asks shyly as he was near the door. 

Minho turned around to face to her from a distance. He slowly gulped. 

"I... Uh... Don't think that's a good idea..." Minho says a bit embarrassed.

"What do you mean?" Sulli stares at him confused, cocking her head to the side. 

"It... It's just... I just can't" 

Sulli sighs, "arasso..." 

Minho walked up to her and gave her a light kiss on the forehead. He then looked into her eyes and smiled gently. 

"It's not that I don't want to... It's just because I'm afraid I'll kiss you again and won't stop... So don't feel upset, arasso?" 

Sulli slowly nods blushing at the thought of them in bed together now. 

"A-Arasso..." 

Minho tucked Sulli in bed, he said his goodnight and left the room with the door open. 

He laid down on the couch with his pillow and blanket. 

I finally kissed her... Ani! She kissed me... 

------------------------------------------------

Author's note: 

New chapter. Yay that was quick right? The long waited kiss has arrived. :) I hope you enjoyed. 
Thank you everyone for your wonderful comments. 
New character introduced, Hyuna. What do you guys think about her? Do you think she'll do something evil? ;) 
Please subscribe, comment and upvote! :D 
How to upvote: Click on my forewords, click on the arrow next to my story title. Thank you, I'll update faster if you do :D 

Saranghae <3