Like a Fairytale

My Teacher Minho

Chapter 24 - Like a Fairytale 

"When are you going to do it?" Donghae asks, a bit bored. Minho sighed frustrated, "soon... I'm just waiting for the right moment" he expressed. Donghae smirked, "is someone a bit nervous?" he asks, waggling his eyebrows.

The two of them were both in the car heading towards Minho's and Sulli's house. 

Minho parked inside the automatic garage, Donghae still couldn't get over the fact at how big their house was. 

"Geez, how did Sulli ever become so famous?" he asks laughing. Minho shrugged, "who knew she had a passion for jornalism." 

"Come on, you got to propose to her already, it's been 3 years. She's anticipating it, I know she is" Donghae smiles. Minho laughs, "I have the ring Donghae... I just don't know how to propose to her yet." 

All of a sudden Yoochun popped up from the back seat, "annyeong!" he shouts loudly, yawning. Donghae and Minho both jumped, "ya! Yoochun! What are you doing here? How long have you been in there?!" Minho exclaimed. 

Yoochun shrugged his shoulders, "I just fell asleep here... Who knows, I could've been here for days" he jokes. 

"Anyway, I overhead you're going to propose to that beautiful future wife of yours, I have an idea. They don't call me love master Yoochun for nothing" he smirks. Minho's eyes widened, "really?!" 

Donghae slapped his forehead, Minho is really stupid for believing Yoochun's words. 

Whilst Minho and Yoochun were discussing plans, Donghae decided to leave first and head inside where Sulli, Krystal and Amber were. 

"Hello ladies" Donghae smiled, "annyeong!" the girls replied in union. "Where is Minho-oppa?" Sulli asks, pouting, missing her boyfriend. Donghae shrugged, "he's in the car with Yoochun" Donghae replies, not revealing any hints or information. Krystal sighed, "aish, Yoochun is nothing but a bag of trouble." 

Minho and Yoochun both entered the house, Minho instantly appearaed infront of Sulli and gave her a big smooch on the lips.

"I miss you" he smiled. Sulli giggled, "I missed you too oppa." 

"I'll be back by tonight for dinner, wait for me okay?" Minho smiles, Sulli pouts. "Where are you going?" she mumbles sadly, Minho chuckles and pats her head lightly. "Just somewhere, I'll be back" 

"Arasso" Sulli smiles. 

--- 

Minho parked infront of Sulli's parents house. 

"Annyeonghabsayo" Minho greeted as he entered the house. 

"Minho ya, where have you been lately? We've missed you" Sulli's father humbled. Minho smiled softly, "mianhe, I've been busy with work and looking after your daughter" he replies.

"Ah, that girl. Has she been causing you any trouble?" he laughs. Minho shakes his head, "arasso, come come, sit down" Sulli's father offers. Minho nodded and sat down. 

The two were both having a conversation before they were shortly joined with Sulli's mother and Heechul. 

"Hey Minho, nice to see you again" Heechul smiled, Minho's eyes widened. "You're back from your vacation?" 

"Neh, America was fun. You should go there one day with Sulli" Heechul suggest.

Minho smiles, Heechul's here too. Perfect. 

The family sits down. 

"So what brings you here today?" Sulli's mother asks gently.

Minho slowly stands up and kneels down on both knees infront of the family. They all looked a bit shocked and surprised.

"Minho ya, what are you doing?" Sulli's mother asks surprised.

"I'm here to ask for your blessing. I want to marry your daughter, Sulli" Minho says gently. 

The room was silent for a few minutes, Minho felt a bit awkward but remained on his knees with a stern expression. 

Soon, a loud laugh echoed through the house.

"Finally!" 

"Wonderful!" 

Minho's eyes widened, "b-b-woh?" 

"We've been waiting for the day for you to say this!" Sulli's father laughed. 

He got up and helped Minho up, "stop kneeling down Minho, we give you our blessings" 

"There isn't anyone better for my sister" Heechul added while giving Minho a 'brotherly' pat on the back. 

Minho smiled, "gomawo! Gomawo, I will take care of her, I promise" 

"You better" Heechul glared, jokingly. 

"You know I will Heechul" 

"When's the wedding?" Sulli's mother asks curiously.

Minho smiles sheepishly, "I'm going to propose to her, this Saturday..." 

--- 

Saturday.

Today was the day. 

Minho felt nervous, he smiled as he saw his beautiful future wife sleeping beside him. He sat up and gave Sulli a small kiss on the forehead. He got up and left for the kitchen. 

"Okay, first. I have to make breakfast for Sulli!" he smiles to himself. 

He took out a handful of ingrediants, heated the oil and continued to make an amazing breakfast for Sulli.

"Ah, why do I keep burning the pancakes" Minho sighed frustrated.

He was too nervous to keep focus. 

Suddenly, he felt two small arms wrap around his waist and a soft head resting against his back.

"Goodmorning" Sulli says sleepily. 

Minho smiles, he turns around. 

"Sulli ya, you're awake" he says gently while her hair.

"Mm... I couldn't sleep. The smell of burning food was really bothering me" she jokes as she slowly opens her eyes. 

Minho laughs embarassed, "mianhe... I was going to surprise you with breakfast" 

"Ah, don't worry oppa, I will make it" 

The two bickered playfully with who would make breakfast, Sulli won. All she had to do was pout and Minho would give in.

He felt frustrated. 

The first part of his plan failed, making breakfast for Sulli, fail. 

Throughout the day, Minho tried to do everything Sulli would usually do.

Do the laundry, but it ended up flooding the room.

Sulli giggled as she found Minho in a sea of bubbles. She joined Minho. 

"Ya, this is why I do it" Sulli smiles. 

Minho sighs, "I didn't know that I put two cups over of what I was suppose to put" he pouts.

Sulli giggled, she put a handful of bubbles on Minho's head. 

"Don't worry oppa, I can do this" 

Minho failed once again. 

It was time for Sulli to hang the laundry, Minho quickly grabbed the basket of clothes from Sulli's small hands. 

"I'll do it!" he smiled. 

Sulli shook her head and laughed, "don't make a mess arasso?" 

"Arasso!" 

About 15 minutes later, Sulli found Minho with clothes lying everywhere on the ground and few hanged wrong. 

Sulli raised an eyebrow and laughed as she watched Minho struggle.

She grabbed his hands, "ya, stop this. You're not doing it right" 

It's not that Minho didn't know how to do anything, it's just that he was feeling so nervous. 

Minho smiled embarrassed, "mianhe, I'm a bit out of it today" 

Sulli smiles and gives him a small kiss on the lips, "don't worry. Go inside and rest, I'll do it" 

Minho failed, again. 

It was lunch time, Minho ended up burning the food once again. 

Fail. 

Sulli was cleaning up the table when Minho stopped her.

"I'll do it arasso" 

Sulli hesistated but decided to let him.

"Arasso" she smiled. 

She went over to the lounge and rested, watching TV.

Minho trembled as he brought the dishes over to the sink. Fortunantly, none of them broke until...

BANG. 

A plate fell onto the ground from the bench and smashed into peices. 

Sulli rushed over to the kitchen where she found Minho frozen.

She rushed over to Minho, carefully avoiding the peices of glass.

Sulli softly placed her hands on his cheeks and searched for cuts.

"Gwenchana? Are you hurt?" Sulli asks worried and concerned.

"N-Neh, g-gwenchana" 

Sulli sighs, "ya, don't hurt yourself. You really got me worried.... Ottoke... There's glass everywhere" 

Sulli picked up the peices of glass on the floor, Minho helped. 

Minho sighed, "mianhe... Let me make it up to you" he smiles softly.

Sulli giggles, "don't worry, this much I can take. You don't have to oppa" 

"Ani, I want to. I want to make dinner for you, I won't burn it!" 

"A-Arasso" Sulli laughs. 

---

7PM. 

Minho was proud, he actually cooked everything to perfection. 

Though he was still very nervous... 

He took out the ring from his pocket, it was a diamond ring. Minho used up all his savings for this ring. 

He carefully placed it back into his pocket.

Sulli was in the lounge, waiting for her beloved boyfriend to bring out the food.

Every move Minho made only made him more nervous. 

He held the plates in his hands, spaghetti, italian food, Sulli loved italian dishes. 

Carefully, he walked over. When he reached the lounge, he could finally see Sulli. Sulli smiled, his heart increased.

"Oppa... Do you need help? You look like you're going to fall" Sulli laughed, seeing the nervous expression on Minho.

"A-Ani" 

All of a sudden, Minho fell to the ground. Fortuantly the plates didn't smash into peices since they were on carpet. The spaghetti however was everywhere, the floor, Minho's clothes and his head. 

Sulli quickly stood up and rushed over.

"Gwenchana?!" 

Minho sighed frustrated, "m-mianhe... I can't do anythign right!" he scolds himself. 

Sulli laughs and his face playfully. 

"You taste like spaghetti" she giggles. 

Minho smiles, Sulli always brings up his mood. 

"Come on, let's get you cleaned up" 

Minho and Sulli both stood up when Sulli noticed something shiny on the floor. 

She picked it up, Minho's eyes widened.

"What's this?" she asks, staring at Minho confused, cocking her head to the side.

Minho quickly grabbed it out of her hands. 

"N-Nothing!" he exclaimed, shocked. 

Sulli raised an eyebrow, "oppa, tell me. What was that?" 

"N-Nothing. Really!" 

"Oppa, don't lie to me" she put her hands on her hips, even though she looked so adorable when she's angry. He should never mess with her when she is. 

Minho sighed, "i-its a ring..." 

Sulli raised an eyebrow, "why do you have a ring?" 

Minho had no choice, he couldn't just simply tell her that he was going to propose to her. He IS going to propose to her. 

Sulli's eyes widened when MInho kneeled down on one knee, holding her hand gently. 

"S-Sulli... The reason why... I was acting so weird today... The reason why I was being so clumsy... I was so nervous... Because... I want to ask you Sulli, will you marry me?" Minho asks, shyly. 

Sulli stood there silent for a bit before laughing. She jumped into Minho's arms where he fell back onto the ground.

Sulli kissed his eyes, nose, cheeks and lips. 

"Neh, neh Minho! I'll marry you" she expresses happily.

Minho smiled, "gomawo Sulli, saranghae"

"Saranghae Minho" 

Sulli got off MInho and they both sat down together on the ground facing each other.

Minho slips the ring onto Sulli's finger.

"It's beautiful" Sulli smiles as she examines the ring.

"We just need to clean this up and you" she laughs.

Minho pouts, "ya, I was nervous!" 

Sulli kisses MInho on the lips passionately, "I love you" 

------------------------------- 

~Author's note~ 

The next chapter is the last chapter.(: 

Sadly... I didn't get much comments for my last chapter ): 
Please comment this. Even though I have a new fanfic... I still love to read your comments on this fanfic :) 

Subscribe and upvote if you can! Raise the popularity for this fanfic so everyone can read it <3 

 

Everyone, please subscribe, upvote and comment my new-upcoming fanfic... 
My Bestfriend's Fiance

 

Trailer!!!My best friend's Fiance

 

Saranghae