Trouble

My Teacher Minho

Chapter 17 - Trouble

A few months have already gone by, Minho and Sulli were like the perfect couple im the eyes of those who knew about their relationship. Sulli would always go to Minho's house after school, they would be affectionate with each other in private, they always had dates together far away from town. It was hard during school hours, Minho would always try to secretly stare at Sulli while Sulli would always blush when Minho was near her.

It was time, Minho was finally going to tell her that he loves her. But... Difficulties and trouble was just around the corner.

"Ah! You and Minho are so cute, I'm so jealous" Krystal pouted, the three girls were in the classroom alone. They got here early in the morning, Amber needed to finish her homework before the start of the first period. 

"Ya! Krystal, I know something's going on with you and Taemin" Amber mutters loudly while writing her essay in an unbelievable speed. Krystal blushed and quickly turned away. "N-No! Nothing's going on."

And at that time, Taemin entered the classroom. He was reading a book while he had his white headphones on. The three girls stopped and stared at the poor boy who didn't realise he was in the same room with his accidental kiss which no one knew about except him and Krystal.

He sat at his desk with his head still in the book, Amber raised an eyebrow. "Hey Taemin."

No reply.

"HEY TAEMIN!" Amber said even louder.

No reply.

Amber sighed frustarated, she stood up and walked over to his desk. She lifted up his headphones, "HEY TAEMIN!"

Taemin nearly fell out of his seat, "YA! What is your problem?!"

Slowly, he realised he wasn't the only one in the room. His eyes glanced upon Sulli who looked clueless as ever. His eyes than reached Krystal, who was fiddling in her seat looking rather nervous and was trying to avoid eye contact. Taemin suddenly turned red as a tomato. 

"Hey Taemin, are you alright? As soon as you saw KRYSTAL, you suddenly changed colour, are you sick?" Amber teased, laughing. Taemin lifted his fist at Amber in attempt of threating her, "do you want to die?!"

Amber scoffed, "LETS DANCE PRETTY BOY."

"S-Stop! Amber you're suppose to be doing your homework" Sulli sighed. "Oh you're right, eheh..." Amber scratched her head awkwardly. She went over back to her desk and picked up her books and pens, she then grabbed Sulli's arm and dragged her away.

"Let's go study in the library! Krystal you stay here."

Before Krystal could object, the two were already gone. Taemin and Krystal both awkwardly stared at each other.

"Ah... So..." Krystal said quietly, her heart was beating faster than usual. It was unusual for Krystal, she has been out with a lot of guys but she has never experienced love. Is this what love is?

"Krystal..." Taemin said quietly, Krystal lifted her head up, her eyes met with Taemin's. Suddenly, Taemin stood up and walked over to her. He grabbed her hand affectionly and pulled her into a hug.

"I like you Krystal."

--------------------------------

"Finally done, I handed it in, I am at the top of the class now I bet!" Amber bragged with a smug smile on her face. Sulli rolled her eyes, everyone was seated in class. They were all waiting for Minho.

"Have you realised that Krystal and Taemin have big smiles on ther face? I wonder what happened?" Amber noticed, saying with a smirk. Sulli giggled, "she better tell us what happened!"

"Good morning class" Minho came in greeting the class, he was always in an overly happy mood. 

They proceeded with the usual lessons, Sulli and Yuri were partners for a group project. Even though Yuri is natrually mean to Sulli, there were times when you could spot out that Yuri was grateful to have Sulli as a friend. Minho didn't really like it when they went out together, there would always be boys trying to flirt with them.

After a while, it was finally the end of class and it was now break. Sulli was getting ready to leave when...

"Ani, not you Miss Choi, you have a detention" Minho says bluntly while his eyes were still glued to the paperwork in front of him.

Krystal and Amber gave each other a secret smirk, "aw, Sulli you've been naughty..." Krystal says teasingly. Sulli was rather surprised, she stayed back in her seat while all the others left.

As soon as they all left, Sulli spoke up. "Minho did I do something wrong?" Sulli asks a bit scared, she had never got a detention before.

Minho chuckled, he stood up from his seat and kissed Sulli lightly on the lips. Sulli's eyes widened, Minho has never gave her a kiss at school before.

She quickly broke the kiss and took a few steps back, "t-teacher!"

Minho chuckled, he pulled her into a hug, "don't worry. No one will see..."

"Why are you doing this all of a sudden?"

"I haven't seen during the whole weekend because of my teacher duties and then you were absent yesterday. You have no idea of how much I missed you" Minho muttered sadly like a cute puppy.

Sulli laughed softly, "aw."

She wrapped her arms around his waist and returned the hug.

"Today, we will eat dinner today okay?" Minho says, "chincha?" Sulli replies cutely.

The two were both caught up in their love for each other that they didn't realised prying eyes were watching them from a distance.

"Ha, interesting..." Hyuna smirked to herself.

--------------------

All the boys gulped as the woman who had a rather y appearance walked down the hallway.

"I-Is that?..."

"Wow she's so hot!"

"Ah... Who is she?!"

"She looks familiar!"

She lifted up her glasses and placed it on her head, all the boys melted on the spot. She entered the staff room, suddenly there was a loud bang. "Sorry I dropped my... stuff..." a male teacher said as he picked up his stuff while looking at the woman.

"Miss Hyuna?" the principal said humbly, "glad to see you're back."

"Gomawo, I'm glad to be back."

Minho arrived to his desk, totally not noticing Hyuna and this is what made Hyuna mad. Minho has always just walked passed her without noticing her, no matter how y she looked.

Hyuna had a nice slim curvy figure, she had long brown dyed hair and she always wear revealing outfits to grab attention of the males.

No matter what she did, it would never get Minho to notice her and this espicially disappointed her because Hyuna has always had a little crush on Minho.

"I see you're still the same" Hyuna pouted while leaning over Minho's table, revealing her cleavage.

Minho lifted his head up, he didn't even glance at what she was wearing or her cleavage.

"OH! Hyuna! You're back. I hope you had a great weekend" Minho says happily, Hyuna raised an eyebrow. Minho seemed too happy, was it because of Sulli? She could only guess.

"I did thank you!" Hyuna giggled, "I'm going to take a look around the school, I think I forgot..." Hyuna pouted cutey, looking a bit lost as she looked around the staff room.

"Minho, could you tour me? Pretty please?" Hyuna asks in a baby-ish voice. Minho chuckled, "sure."

Minho stood up and put on his jacket, Hyuna quickly hooked arms around his, Minho raised an eyebrow/. "This might make some students mistunderstand..." Minho says awkwardly.

"Ani! I wouldn't mind if they did mistunderstand... You are a very handsome teacher" Hyuna winked, Minho smiled awkwardly.

Minho gave Hyuna a breif tour, Hyuna would always ask questions to keep Minho in her grasp longer. As Hyuna was talking, it seemed as if Minho wasn't paying attention. She stopped talking and followed Minho's gaze, his gaze landed on a girl who looked rather beautiful and pure, he was smiling.

She suddenly came running up to the two, "teacher!" Sulli said happily. She slowed down when she noticed the two had their arms hooked around each other.

"W-Who..."

Minho quickly explained, "she's just a close friend!"

Hyuna looked rather surprised, it was a bit obvious but maybe that's because Hyuna knew their relationship already.

"Oh! Arasso, I'll leave you to it. Nice to meet you Miss Hyuna, I've heard a lot about you."

Hyuna gave Sulli a dirty look, Sulli looked rather surprised and quickly looked away, "a-ah... I'll go now."

Hyuna and Minho were walking together down the hall together, "you seem to have a close relationship with that... Sulli girl? Am I right?" Minho's eyes widened, "d-do we? I... N-No..."

Minho nervously bit his lower lip.

"Oh I see... Arasso, I guess it was my imagination. It looked like she likes you though" Hyuna giggled.

"B-Bwoh?! Nonsense..."

"Ya! Sulli, we'll meet you at the cafeteria" Krystal shouted to Sulli who was heading into the bathroom. Hyuna took this as an opportunity. "Hey Minho, I got to go to the bathroom, I'll be back quickly" Hyuna gave Minho a quick smile and then headed off.

Sulli was washing her hands when Hyuna suddenly bumped into Sulli rougly and fell to the ground.

Sulli's eyes widened, "oh my gosh Miss Hyuna! Miahne, I..." Sulli was a bit confused, all she did was stand there so she wasn't sure what she had to apologize for. Sulli offered her hand to help Hyuna up, Hyuna gave Sulli another dirty look and stood up herself.

"You better watch it!" Hyuna growled.

Sulli stared at her confused, "M-Miss Hyuna..."

"Students like you disgust me. I know you like Minho"

Sulli's eyes widened, "Miss Hyuna..."

"No need to hide it."

"I... Ani... Ani I don't!"

"Oh really, then does it matter that I say this to you... I like Minho and I'm going to do everything I can do to get him" Hyuna smirked, Sulli clenched her hands into a fist. This wasn't like Sulli but Hyuna's words were making Sulli angry.

"Ani you can't!"

Hyuna scoffed, "why not? He's already mine" Hyuna lied, smirking. Sulli was even more confused, "mianhe Miss Hyuna... I-I'm going to get to class..." Sulli quickly rushed off.

Hyuna smirked, "really? Is that my competition, she's so easy. What does Minho see in her?"

Suddenly one of the doors of the stall swung opened, revealing Yuri.

"People like you disgust me."

Hyuna turned around quickly startled, it was Yuri. "Oh if it isn't Yuri, you're a bit rude. You were one of my favourite students, thank you for keeping other female students away from my Minho while I was away."

Yuri soffed, "I did it for myself but I think I've learnt my lesson now. Minho's happy, let him be. Leave Sulli alone too! She's as fragile as a peice of glass, I won't let you do anything to break the two up" Yuri threatened.

Hyuna leaned onto the edge of the sink and smirked, "what are you going to do? You're just a little school girl?"

"Sulli may not be smart, she's as dumb as a 1st grader when it comes to things like this. But not me, I won't lose against you. I will protect their relationship on behalf of Sulli. You better watch out Hyuna." 

---------------------------------------

~ Author's Note ~

New update! Sorry, I haven't updated during the few passing days since the last one. I just started school again, it's my second last year so I have to study hard :( I hope you guys enjoyed this chaper or... not... Because of Hyuna xD
Please comment and subscribe, I love love love reading the comments and seeing new subs!

Also upvote my story! : How to upvote; Go onto my forewords, next to my heading is an arrow, click the arrow :)

Saranghae ♥