Rival to Friends

My Teacher Minho

Chapter 15 - Rival to Friends 

Important note: 
I'll be using known korean phrases such as: 
No = Ani 
Yes = Neh 
What = Bwoh
Sorry = Mianhe
Why = Wae 
Really = Chincha? 
Hello = Annyeong 
Okay = Arasso
Thank you = Gomawo 
Gwenchana = Are you okay?

Sulli examined herself from head to toe, finding it hard to believe that the beautiful girl in the reflection who was staring back was actually her. Sulli lightly touched her cheek with her small hands, "is this really me?" she muttered to herself in disblief. 

During the time when she was with Minho, he couldn't take his eyes off her and when she entered the house, her parents didn't even recognize her. 

It was nearly time to leave for school, Sulli has gotten rid of her old school uniform that was a bit too big for her. Yuri has given Sulli her second pair of the uniform, even though it was Yuri's. It really did show off her slim S-line figure. She left her long brown hair as it is, narrually straight and beautiful,the hair colour really complimented her milky skin and bright brown eyes. 

"Let me drop you off Sulli" Heechul offered, Sulli nodded, she grabbed her bag and left with Heechul in his car. 

As soon as they got to school, Sulli instantly felt nervous. Heechul showed her a reassuring smile and gave her a light pat on the back. "Don't worry Sulli, everyone's going to love your new look" 

Sulli sighed, "I... It's just... Will they still call me a ghost? Will I still be known as a ghost?" Heechul chuckled, "you'll never know unless you go in there. I'm sure it'd be fine" with that, Sulli sighed and thanked Heechul. He had to admit, Sulli looked liked a model and he wouldn't be surprised if she got offered a job as a model, she was indeed a natrual beauty.

As soon as Sulli was out of the car, people were already starting to stare, notice and gossip about her. This made Sulli even more nervous, "am I still that noticeable?" Sulli sighed sadly, she tightened her grip on her bag and walked through the school gates. 

Already a number of teachers and students have asked her if she was a new student, as soon as she told them no and that she was Sulli. They gave her a weird look and quickly rushed off. 

"Looks like everythings the same..." Sulli muttered to herself as she stood in front of her table. Everyone was already in class, except Krystal and Amber who were running late due to Amber wanting to eat raymun for breakfast. They left a text message for Sulli, trying their hardest to find a raymun shop to satisfy Amber's needs. 

What Sulli needed so much right now was her friends, it was scary when you're trying not to get notice only to get noticed even more. 

Minho entered the classroom with a big smile on his face, as soon as he spotted Sulli, his smile grew even wider. He was thinking of an excuse so he could talk to her but those thoughts were disturbed once he saw one the male classmates approach her. 

"S-Sulli?" 

Sulli stared at Jonghyun rather surprised. Jonghyun looked rather nervous. 

"You're really... You're really pretty! Please be my girlfriend!" Jonghyun confessed, all the girls stared in disbelief while the boys stared at Jonghyun enviously. Sulli gulped, someone called me pretty?! 

As soon as Jonghyun confessed, most of the other students even decided to speak up.

"She's so beautiful!..." 
"I can't believe that Sulli was actually hot!" 
"Oh my god, I wish she was my girlfriend" 
"Sulli! Tell us your secret for your skin!" 

Minho gritted his teeth, Sulli didn't know what to say to Jonghyun. She was much new to things like this. Minho approached the two of them, "Jonghyun, Sulli. What is this? In class? Get back to your seat Jonghyun!" Minho snapped. 

This was the first time Minho has ever snapped at a student before, the others stared at him in shock. Minho ignored it, he was pissed, he didn't want anyone to steal Sulli away from him. 

"Ooo, Jonghyun got in trouble" teased some of the male students. Jonghyun scoffed, "geez, what's wrong with him today? I remember when he used to encourage me to confess to the girls I like and now he snaps at me for it?!" 

"Okay class, today is going to be a strict lesson! No communicating with anyone!" Minho instructed in a rather rough tone, most of the girls stared at him dreamingly. Having the thought that he was so hot when he wasn't his usual nice self. 

"Sorry I'm late!" Taemin panted out as he rushed straight into the classroom. He stood up and brushed himself off, he then gave Minho a bright smile. "You're late." Minho states in a cold tone, Taemin was quite stunned from his tone but kept his calm expression plastered on his face. 

Taemin slowly walked over to his seat, he scanned the room a bit and noticed a beautiful brown headed girl. "SULLI!?" Taemin shouted out, the whole class turned their attention to him. He quickly cleared his throat and went to his seat. 

Yuri secretly smiled to herself satisfied, even though Sulli was getting more attention than her and probably is more beautiful than Yuri. Yuri felt as if she has finally had a fair match. 

It was finally break, those 2 hours during the first period felt like years. Sulli was still getting continously stared at and a number of boys even asked her out. 

Krystal's and Amber's eyes opened widely in shock upon seein Sulli. "I-Is that my Sulli?!" Sulli nodded shyly. The two ran up to her and stared at her from head to toe from top to bottom. 

It's not that everyone is exagaratting on how beautiful Sulli look, but it's because it's a completely different approach. Sulli went from a ghost to a goddess over a night.

Minho was walking through the halls of the school during break, on duty to make sure that students weren't lounging around the halls since it was break. He has already caught a few but a certain group caught his eye. Minho hid around the corner while listening upon hearing his girlfriends name. 

"Did you see that Sulli girl?!" 
"The girl who looks like a ghost?" 
"Yeah... She doesn't look like that anymore" 
"Really, what does she look like?" 
"Here I took a sneak picture! Seohyun also did an before and after picture, here I'll show you" 

The male student showed his friend, his friend's eyes opened widely in shock. 

"Bwoh?! Is that really her?" 
"I had the same reaction! Instead of Sulli the ghost... Let's spread out her new name, Sulli the goddess!" the student smirked. 

Minho gripped onto his papers which would leave a wrinkle on the paper afterwards. He charged towards the two students and snatched the phone out of the students hand. 

"Yah! O-Oh... Minho! Mianhe" the student bowed down, apologizing. Minho gave them a stern look, "why are you taking pictures of other students?!" the two students stood there nervously. It's not that they were embarrassed of taking a photo of someone else without their permission, it's just unusual to see Minho angry. 

"Well?" Minho says impatiently. The students could only apologize over and over again. "I'll be conviscating your phone, you can retrieve it at the office at the end of the day." 

The two students groaned and walked off. 

Minho sighed, "you're making this so hard for me Sulli..." Minho muttered to himself while gripping tighter on the phone. As he was walking towards back to his classroom, he stared at the photo of Sulli on the students phone. It was surprisingly a good shot, it was a portrait shot of Sulli, she wasn't staring at the camera but rather staring at an angle, and she had a soft smile plastered on her face. Minho couldn't help but think it was rather beautiful. 

"I can't just delete a photo like this..." 

He flipped out his phone and sent the photo to his mobile, he couldn't help it. He then deleted the photo of Sulli on the students phone. 

----

Yuri was walking with her friends Tiffany and Jessica. Sulli spotted Yuri from a distance and quickly excused herself from Krystal and Amber. 

"Y-Yuri!" 

Jessica and Tiffany gave Sulli a dirty look, Yuri stared at Sulli blankly. "Um... Could you two please give me a minute or two?" Tiffany and Jessica nodded, they both walked off together. 

"What is it?" Yuri said in a rather impatient tone. "I know it was you" Sulli says softly. Yuri stared at her confused, "b-bwoh?" 

"I know it was you... Who spread the rumors... Krystal told me everything." 

Yuri sighed, "well I guess it's good that you found out. I won't feel guilty anymore" Yuri shrugged. "I guess you're going to hate me now huh?" 

Sulli instantly shook her head in disagreement. "Ani! I could never hate you" 

Yuri scoffed, "after everything? You still can't hate me? Did you forget the torment I put you through during those times?" Sulli smiled softly in reply, "I know. But I forgive you" 

Yuri's eyes widened, "w-wae?" 

"Because you're not my rival anymore. You're my friend!" 

Yuri stared at her in shock, Sulli took Yuri's hands in hers. "I know that you might not consider me as a friend, but I consider you as one." 
Sulli let go of her hands and was about to walk off when Yuri grabbed her arm. 

"I... I consider you as a friend too..." Yuri says shyly. "Chincha?!" Sulli stared at her stunned, but slowly her lips curved into a smile. "But just because I made you extremely beautiful, you'll never be cuter than me!" Yuri quickly adds teasingly sticking her tongue out. She then let go and ran off. 

Sulli sighed to herself happily, "I know Yuri."  

The bell went signalling end of break. Sulli was casually walking through the halls when a hand went over and she was suddenly pulled into the janiters closet. 

Sulli stomped on the person's foot, he let out a yelp of pain and released her. She quickly turned around to find none other than her dear boyfriend, 

"T-Teacher?!" Sulli exclaimed loudly, "shh!" Minho quickly covered again. Once she got the memo, Minho let go. "W-What are you doing?" Sulli whispered. Minho sighed, "you've been running through my mind all day..." Minho confesses embarrassed. 

"Bwoh?" 

"Sulli... I've missed you so much. Not making any obvious contact with you is harder than it looks. And to make it worst... Mostly all the guys have an eye for you" Minho says sadly while pulling her into a hug. 

"T-Teacher..." 

"I'm just a bit worried." Minho says protectively. Sulli let out a small giggle, "y-yah! Do you think I'd leave you for the boys here at school? Ani... Never..." Sulli says softly reassuring Minho. 

Minho broke the hug but he was still holding onto Sulli, he stared into her beautiful eyes. "Bwoh? Say that again?" Minho smirked. Sulli blushed, "y-yah!" 

"I'm joking, did I make you blush? Aw" Minho says cutely, "t-teacher!" Sulli pouted, Minho loved it when Sulli pouted, it was rare for him to see it. She looked so cute when she did it. 

Minho gave her a small peck on the forehead, Sulli was completely frozen. "T-Teacher?" He chuckled at her cute expression, a mixture of being shocked and stunned. He examed her closely, only now noticing that they were so close. His eyes reached down to her natrual pink lips. They looked so soft. He suddenly had an urge to kiss her pink lips. 

Ani... Ani! I can't... 

Minho quickly let her go and took a few steps back without looking her in the eye. This caught Sulli by surprise. 

"You should get to class... Before me... So it doesn't look suspicious if we go in together" Minho quickly said. Sulli silently agreed and headed out closing the door behind her. 

Minho crouched to the ground and ruffled his hair. "Ah... This is dangerous... I can't kiss her! Ani... I can't... Her lips looked so... Ani.. I won't" 

----------------------------------------------

~ Author's note ~

Ah sorry for a late post. My laptop broke so I'm using my school laptop now :( 
School starts soon so I'll be doing VCE If you don't live in Australia you probably don't know what that is! 
But I'll make sure to make time for my usual updating :) 

Thank you all for your lovely comments. I always enjoy reading them all. 
Please keep up the comments and I'll keep up the updating! ;D Hehe. 
Subscribe!! 
Upvote! - The arrow next to my title, just click forewords the arrow should  be next to my title! 

Saranghae <3