Hurt, Alone and Broken

My Teacher Minho

Chapter 19 - Hurt, Alone and Broken. 

Minho sat in his office with his hands in his hair, his elbows rested on his desk and his head down facing it. "Ottoke..." he mumbled to himself, the memory of him and Hyuna kept flashing back, he felt like burrying himself in a hole, he wanted to keep his and Sulli's relationship pure but it's wrecked now and he has no idea how he's going to tell Sulli this, she was so innocent, so pure and so sensitive. 

Donghae came strolling in with a tower of books in his hands, he placed them on the table with a loud bang, Minho didn't even look up. "Hey Minho!" he greeted happily, Minho sat there silently. 

"Minho!" Donghae called out once again in a sing-song voice, it was final, Donghae has now confirmed that something is bothering his poor Minho. Donghae placed his hand gently on Minho's shoulder. "Ya, Minho, what's wrong? Gwenchana?" Donghae asks. 

Minho spun his chair quickly which tossed Donghae's hand off his shoulder, he faced Donghae with worry and hurt in his eyes, if Minho wasn't such a toughy he would be in tears by now. 

"Hyung..." he said, his voice almost breaking. Donghae sighed, it was rare for Minho to be this upset, "let's go, we need to get you home. It's already late." 

"Neh..." 

-----

Minho and Donghae were seated together on Minho's couch, Minho had the most gloomy expression, Donghae was sipping on his cup of coffee waiting for Minho to let it all out. 

"Hyung..." 

"Neh Minho?" 

"I messed up... I messed up so bad..." 

"Chincha?" Donghae replied as he didn't know what he was talking about. 

Minho faced Donghae, his eyes were wide and opened as if he was searching for advice in Donghae's eyes. 

"H-Hyuna kissed me..." 

Donghae sighed frustrated, he shook his head. "Aish... I knew that girl was trouble." 

Minho cocked to his head to the side, confused, "chincha? What do you mean? Do you and Hyuna have a history together?" 

"Ani, ani. Just look at her, she's not pure at all. You can sense her auro from a mile, I know girls like her... Bad... Very bad girls. Always get what they want" Donghae explained while taking sips of his coffee. 

"I'm so stupid..." Minho muttered to himself, looking like a lost puppy. 

Donghae shook his head, "explain to me what exactly happened" 

"We... We were in the classroom. It was so sudden... She just confessed and I didn't know how to react and then... All of a sudden her lips were against mine, I froze, I didn't push her off. Not because I liked it but because I was so shocked, I didn't know what to do..." 

Donghae smiled, "ya Minho, it's not your fault. Hyuna acted on her own and you didn't want that kiss anyway" 

Minho shook his head, "hyung... I don't like Hyuna... I... I love Sulli... So much. I was going to tell her soon but since Hyuna did that and I didn't push her away, I feel so guilty and... Ah..." Minho fell back onto his couch, feeling hurt, guilty, alone and broken. 

"What are you going to do then? Are you going to give up? Maybe you should tell Sulli everything, she'll understand Minho" 

Minho sat back up, "y-yeah... I have to tell her. I don't want to lose her, I need to tell her that I love her." 

--------

Sulli at alone under a tree, she didn't know where she was. She was soaked. 

She felt a vibration against her hip, she reached in her pocked and took out her phone, it was Minho's phone. 

Sulli bit her lip, she can't talk to him right now, if she heard his voice she'd probably end up crying even more. 

Is he calling to break up with me?... Or... 

After a few seconds, Sulli decided to pick it up. 

"Annyeong!" it was a familar, happy voice on the end of the phone and it was a voice Sulli dreaded. 

"M-Miss Hyuna?" 

Why does Hyuna have Minho's phone?! 

"Ah, is this Sulli? I'm at Minho's house... Or should I say my boyfriends house. I win, he loves me and I love him!" Hyuna said happily. 

Sulli sat there silent, she couldn't reply. 

What is this.... 

"Sulli are you there?" 

...

"N-Neh..." 

"I just wanted to tell you that! You should stay away from my boyfriend now. Bye bye!" 

Beep. Beep. Beep. 

A flood of tears fell from Sulli's eyes once again, she dropped her phone on the ground, Hyuna has won, she has won. 

A passing car stopped by, out came a familar figure. 

"Sulli?!" 

Sulli looked up, her eyes were all read and puffy. 

"K-Krystal..." Sulli quickly stood up and embraced her friend tightly, Krystal her hair softly. "Neh.. Neh... Let's go to my house."

---

Krystal and Sulli were both sitting silently in Krystal's room. Krystal was drying up Sulli and giving Sulli a pair of her pyjama's to sleep in. "You can stay here tonight, I've already called your parents and they think we're doing an overnight studying. So we'll go to school together tomorrow" Krystal said calmly, trying to keep her expression calm as she was boiling with anger on the inside at Minho. 

"Krystal... I don't want to go tomorrow..." Sulli whimpered in a soft voice, she was all cuddled up in a ball on Krystal's bed. 

"Sulli... You have to face this, you can't let them phrase you. I'm sure it's not even what you think..." 

"Ani... It was... It was Krystal..." Sulli burried her face in her hands. 

Krystal sat besides Sulli and placed her hand on Sulli's back in a comforting way, "arasso, but don't tell Yuri and Amber about this okay? There's no idea what they would do to Hyuna and Minho" 

"Arasso..." 

It was now late, they were both asleep on Krystal's bed or that's what they were suppose to be doing. Krystal was wide awake, she couldn't sleep not because Sulli's soft weeping was bothering her but because she was worried but there was nothing she could do. Sulli was crying herself to sleep, she was so hurt, she felt so alone. She was broken. 

In the morning, Krystal found Sulli awake already, she was in her school uniform and her hair was a mess. 

"You're going to go to school like that?" 

Sulli nodded slowly, "y-yeah... I'm really tired" 

Krystal sighed, she hopped up and got a brush, she brushed Sulli's long hair gently, getting rid of the knots. 

"You can't go to school like this Sulli" 

"I'll be fine." 

-----

They've arrived to school, people have already noticed Sulli's swollen eyes, you could tell she was so upset. Yuri and Amber wanted to ask but Krystal would chase them away, talking about it was the last thing Sulli needed. 

Minho came walking into the room, he didn't exactly look happy himself. He spotted Sulli, he was confused. Why did she look so upset? 

For the rest of the lesson he couldn't concentrate, he was wondering why Sulli was so uspet and when he walked up to her, Krystal would give him a glare that would chase him back and ask a question to a different student. 

It was now recess break, Minho hurried to find Sulli but she was gone. Was she avoiding him? 

Once recess was over, Sulli was back in her usual seat. 

Lunch reached and she vanished again. Minho searched and searched but he couldn't find her. 

"Oppa!"

The witches voice was echoing through his head, guilt rised over him again once he heard or saw Hyuna. 

"Hyuna..." he muttered in reply, Minho didn't know what kind of person Hyuna was, he thought that she just genuinly liked him and she wasn't out to get rid of Sulli. 

Hyuna doesn't know.

To Minho, Hyuna doesn't know he's dating Sulli. 

"Ya. Why so gloomy?" Hyuna hooked arms with Minho again, Minho slowly slid his arm out of hers. 

"Mianhe... I... Feel uncomfortable when we touch" 

Hyuna scrunched up her nose, "bwoh? Are you saying you're rejecting me?" 

Minho nodded his head slightly, "I... I love someone else" 

"Well then I'll wait til you're feelings fade for her" 

Minho shook his head, "Hyuna listen, I don't want to reject you harshly. But... I don't think I can ever like you" 

Hyuna almost slapped Minho, no one has ever said something like that to her.

"Maybe that's why I love you, because you're the only that would reject me"  

"Miahne..." 

Minho ran off, desperate to find Sulli, he couldn't feel sorry for Hyuna, his mind and feelings were all filled up with Sulli. 

"Heh, if you think it's going to end that easy Minho and Sulli, think again" Hyuna smirked to herself. 

Lunch was over, Minho failed once again. Sulli was back in class again. 

He continued with the class until it was bell time for home. 

Minho was kept up for a while at school, the princeable was really starting to annoy him. Once he was let off, he rushed out the door to find Sulli. He ran and ran til he caught up to her. 

He was panting, sweating, he stopped and put his hands on his knee's, bending over. He was tired. He looked around and spotted a familiar figure standing near the lake, it was his beautiful girlfriend.

She was staring out at the open, watching the ducks paddle around the lake. 

He slowly approached her and cleared his throat. 

Sulli was shocked and turned around, her eyes widened seeing Minho. He looked worried. 

Minho wanted to pull her into a tight hug, he wanted to kiss her and tell her he loved her. Her eyes were puffy and swollen, even though they were, she was still beautiful as ever. 

"S-Sulli..." 

He took a step forward and as he did, Sulli took a step back.

"Ani... Go away..." she managed to spit out, her toned sounded frightened and inscure. 

This tightened Minho's heard. 

"Sulli... Wha-" he took another step forward causing Sulli to take another step back. 

"S-Stop... Please stop... It hurts..." 

The tears started to flow once again, Minho's eyes widened. She was crying.

"Sulli, please" he almost begged. 

"Ani, ani go away' she whimpered, almost begging too, taking a few more steps backwards. 

"Sulli, why are you doing this?" 

"Ani... Why are you doing this to me?" Sulli replied. 

"What do you mean?" Minho was confused, did she know that Hyuna kissed him?

"You've changed... Ever since Miss Hyuna came you... You seemed like you were avoiding me. You never spoke to me... You didn't have time for me anymore... And..." 

Slowly, Sulli's stared at the ground, avoiding eye contact, tears were falling onto the ground.

"You kissed her." 

Minho's eyes widened, he took another step forward, he had to explain what happened. 

"Sulli ani, I..." 

"Gomawo Minho... For giving me the experince of what's it like to be in love and what's it like to be heart broken. Gomawo" 

The words stung Minho's heart, each word. 

"Are we even together anymore?" 

With that, Sulli ran off. Minho was left there alone, he dropped down to the ground, he broke down, tears flowing out of his eyes. 

-------------------------------

~ Authors note ~

Annyeong readers teheheehe

It's my birthday! Im 16 now haha :D 
Anyways, not enjoyable again but it gets the story ya know... More interesting. 
Don't worry, I'm not an author that makes un-happy endings. I love happy endings 
Nothing gets me more upset then reading a sstory with a sad ending :C 

Please comment and subscribe :) Upvote my story~ Click the arrow next to my title on forewords :D Gomawo<3 

Saranghae always